Like Mommy, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor's bitch facade disappeared as she greeted Kelly like a stereotypical cheerleader blonde, bubbly and fake, "Hi, Kelly, it's like a pleasure to meet you."

Kelly went to shake the girl's hand but was surprised to be pulled into a warm embrace, where the blonde's big breasts, very much like her mother's, almost knocked the wind out of her.

Mariah added, "Taylor will be joining you in school, starting tomorrow."

Kelly asked, "With only two months until graduation?"

Mariah shrugged, "Don't get me started on the events that transpired to lead us here." A quick look to Sandra was a subtle explanation.

"Well, cool, I can show you around," Kelly offered, adding, "you can be the sister I never had," unaware of the real reason these two Dommes were here.

"That would be like totally awesome," Valley Girl Taylor agreed, kissing Kelly's cheeks and agreeing, "like sisters."

Mariah suggested, already controlling the household with soft subtlety, "Why don't you take Taylor for a tour of the town while you're Mother and I get reacquainted?"

Sandra's face went pale, as conversely her cunt got wetter with the knowledge of what this 'getting reacquainted' would likely entail.

"Sure," Kelly said, "I was just about to go meet some friends for some birthday shopping therapy."

Mariah turned to Sandra and asked, "And where will we be staying, Sandra?"

Sandra glanced nervously at Taylor, whose expression warned her that there was only one acceptable answer to this question. Sandra sighed to herself before saying, "Why don't you take my room, and Taylor can have the spare bedroom in the basement?"

"Are you sure?" Mariah asked with fake sincerity, "I don't want to be a burden."

Sandra knew she planned on being a lot more than a burden, but replied cordially, acting her ass off, "Oh, no burden at all."

"Well, I can't have you sleeping on your own couch," Mariah said showing real concern. "How about Taylor and Kelly share a room?"

Kelly shrugged, "That's fine with me, my room is pretty big and I have a king-sized bed."

Mariah said, "Well then, that takes care of that. Thank you so much, Kelly." Mariah pulled her in for a breast-smashing hug of her own before the two girls went upstairs to get ready for shopping.

Sandra watched mortified, as the whole charade of respectability she'd created for her and Kelly was tumbling down like a house of cards in just a few minutes.

Now with only the Mistress and the sub remaining in the room, Mariah's expression shifted from sweet and friendly to strong and controlling. "As soon as they're gone I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before, my slut."

Sandra's face went red and her cunt leaked a little. But she remained silent as no begging, pleading, threats or anything else could possibly change this appalling situation or alter what Mariah decided was inevitably going to happen. Even as she knew she still wanted to protect her daughter, she realized she was already craving the submission she had long ago left behind. Also, maybe if she was a very good sub, a perfect pet, perhaps she could convince Mariah to leave Kelly alone. It was a long shot, but it was all she had left, as she knew there was no way she could ever stand up to Mariah. That was why she had left without warning and moved to a different country, a country with six months of fucking winter, for Christ sakes.

"Now stop daydreaming of my fucking your useless box and take my things upstairs," Mariah ordered, "my suitcases are that one and that one," she pointed before disappearing into the washroom with her small travel bag.

Sandra sighed, following the order, already a servant in her own home. As she carried the suitcases upstairs she wondered how Mariah had ever found her. It wasn't because Alberta was a place that fit her lifestyle. She was a Californian, born and raised. Sandra chuckled to herself at the thought of Mariah surviving a Canadian winter. That wasn't something the bossy bitch could control!

Five minutes later, Kelly dressed casually for shopping, she and Taylor left, leaving Mariah and Sandra alone together for the first time in just over eighteen years.

Mariah emerged from the washroom naked except for a nine-inch strap-on that was wider than anything Sandra could recall ever taking before, and of course her trademark thigh high stockings, black this time.

Sandra stared at her former Mistress, and realized she was no longer her former Mistress, but once again her current Mistress. Her panties were so wet she could feel her juices overflowing them and leaking slightly down her leg. Her mouth watered at the thought of her lips once again sucking her Mistress's massive tits. Everything she had fought so hard to resist, never to go back to a time where her life was controlled by another, was over. She was exactly where she was before she got pregnant... an eager sub willing to do anything to please her Mistress.

Mariah walked over to the couch and sat down. Smiling devilishly she ordered, "On your knees, slut, we have a lot of fucking time to catch up on."

Sandra didn't even hesitate as she dropped to her knees, her juices leaking farther down her leg.

"How badly do you want to be fucked?" Mariah asked, sauntering over to her reclaimed pet.

Sandra wanted nothing more. In retrospect, she had to admit she'd never been happier than when she was being used by Mariah; with utter submission came utter joy, a euphoria she hadn't felt in years.

2. THE FIRST LICK IS THE SWEETEST

Sandra flashed back:

The first time I tasted Mariah's pussy was three weeks after my first surprising sexual encounter with her.

I'd been fucked by Mariah, but since then she'd acted like nothing had happened. Each day of being ignored confused me and made me feel insecure: the sex had made me think I'd found love, but ever since then I'd been rejected. What had I done wrong?

I was riddled with insecurities, even though I tried to hide them by being my usual chipper self and by focusing on my studies.

It was after midnight on a Tuesday and I was fast asleep when I was awakened by Mariah, who was naked from the waist down. She ordered me, "Wake up Sandra, I need your help."

I woke up groggily and asked her with concern, "What's wrong, Mariah? Are you OK?"

"Just follow me," she demanded, turning and leaving my bedroom.

I got up and followed my mostly naked roommate, completely confused. She sat down at her desk in our sitting room and said, "I have writer's block and need to be motivated."

"What can I do to help?" I yawned, still half asleep. There is nothing worse than being awakened less than an hour after you hit your REM cycle.

"Glad you asked, my pet," Mariah replied, and my cheeks instantly went red at being called pet. "I want you to eat my cunt. I haven't gotten off in over a week and I think I'm going through orgasm withdrawal."

She wants me to do what? My mouth dropped open and I stammered, "Y-y-you want me to lick your vagina?"

"God no," Mariah responded dramatically.

"Oh good," I replied, relieved.

Mariah deflated my brief glimmer of hope when she explained, "No, I'm a grown woman, as are you. I have a pussy, or better yet, a cunt. A little girl has a vagina. Now get your ass over here and eat my cunt."

I stared at my roommate, shocked even more by the absurd request than when I'd walked in to find her nonchalantly waiting for me with a strap-on around her waist and she'd proceeded to take my virginity.

Impatient, Mariah explained, "Look, I got you off that time, the least you can do is return the favor."

Oddly, that seemed logical to me. I felt I was in love with this confident girl... I mean woman... I was shy and inexperienced and had no basis for knowing what intimate behaviour was commonplace between two women, as opposed to what might be considered outrageous.

But my inexperience raised another issue. "I guess I could try, but I've never done that before," I cautioned, hating to be bad at anything.

Mariah turned her swivel chair around, smiled and promised, "Don't worry, practice makes perfect my pet, and going forward you'll get lots and lots of practice."

The thought of pleasing my beautiful blonde roommate had my vagina, no my pussy, no my cunt, tingling.

"Well don't just stand there, my cunt isn't going to eat itself," Mariah ordered me before turning back around.

I began moving towards her but realized there was no way for me to get between her legs. Tentatively, I asked, "Um, how am I going to..."

"To eat my cunt?"

"Yes..." I answered, my emotions torn between the excitement of pleasing Mariah sending a chill up my spine even as the heat of anxiety washed over me.

"Yes, what, my pet?" Mariah asked, her impatience obvious.

I paused briefly before worrying, "How am I going to eat your cunt? How am I even going to get to it?"

Mariah rolled her chair out a bit and ordered, "Crawl underneath the desk, my pet."

I felt like an actual pet, like perhaps a dog, as I lowered myself onto the floor, and on all fours crawled under the desk. Humiliation at being treated like an animal burned inside me, which triggered a slight leakage from my pussy. I'm getting off on being humiliated?

Once I was under the desk and facing Mariah, she rolled her chair back, opened her legs and ordered, "Now get to work, my kitty, lick away."

I stared at my roommate's trimmed pussy, her limited patch of hair neat and tidy, unlike my own unruly thatch. I admired the prettiness of my friend's pussy and thought I too should make mine look nicer.

Mariah barked, "Stop staring at my cunt and get licking, I don't have all night."

I leaned forward a bit and extended my tongue. I'd already tasted myself on occasion and found it wasn't an unpleasant taste, but when Mariah's taste hit my taste buds it was like a switch turned on inside my brain. Her taste was the final aphrodisiac that I needed to commit solely to the task at hand. I tentatively used my tongue like a paintbrush, using slow but wide strokes between Mariah's pussy lips.

Mariah moaned lightly, which was the signal I needed to confirm I was doing OK. I'd always been a perfectionist, and if I was going to do this, I wanted to do it right. Time became irrelevant as I savoured my roommate's tangy taste. The only sounds in the room during this lengthy licking were soft moans from Mariah and the clicking of her keyboard.

Eventually Mariah told me, "You're a life-saver, my pet. My essay is done and now it's time for me to get off." Mariah rolled her chair back several feet away from where I remained under the desk. "Crawl over here, kitty."

I was ashamed that such a pet name had my pussy tingling again. However, I felt compelled to obey; I crawled over to my half-naked roommate.

Mariah reached down and ran her fingers through my hair. "You'll always be a good kitty for me, won't you my pet?"

I looked up into Mariah's aqua blue eyes, and was captivated by them. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to be the perfect pet. I replied in a timid voice, "I will always be a good pet."

"And you'll always obey me?" Mariah questioned.

I wasn't sure what such a commitment entailed, but the sweet aftertaste of Mariah's pussy had me hungry for more and I answered the way I assumed Mariah wanted me to. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

I had no idea what was expected of me. Being from the south originally, I answered the way I would respond to an elder or a teacher. "Yes, Miss Mariah."

"Hmmmmm, not what I had in mind, but I like it," she said.

I wondered what the correct form was and was frustrated I hadn't said the right thing. I hated when I was wrong or when I disappointed someone.

Mariah asked me, "Do you want to finish what you started, kitty?"

"Yes, Miss Mariah," I answered back eagerly.

"Go ahead," she offered, opening her legs wide.

I looked at the appetizing pussy that was drawing me in, with both the tantalizing scent and the glistening shine. I crawled back between my roommate's legs and resumed licking. A few minutes later Mariah's moans began getting consistently louder, which made me assume, correctly as it turned out, that she was close. I moved upwards a bit and sucked in her swollen clit.

Mariah screamed on contact, "Holy shit you fucking dyke, don't you dare stop!"

The sudden shift from belittling endearments to abusive name calling surprised and worried me, shy as I was, but it made me more eager to please. My tongue swirled around the clit in my mouth and deciding to be aggressive, something I usually wasn't, I slid a finger into my moaning roommate's dripping wet pussy.

That did the trick as Mariah demanded, "Yes, that's perfect! Fuck my cunt, slave. Finger-fuck me hard!"

Loving the power I suddenly had over my horny and bossy roommate, I obeyed, fingering her hard and fast.

Mariah's screams hit a fevered roar as a minute later she came hard, squirting her juice all over my eager face. "Yes, slut, more, more, fuuuuuuuuuck, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

I didn't stop as Mariah squirted a torrent of cum on my face. I bathed in the sweet stickiness, allowing it to coat both the inside and outside of my mouth even as I drank it up.

Looking up, I saw her open her eyes and look down on me, her expression one of amusement at her once shy, reserved roommate, my face soaked with cum, her cum, eagerly licking her cunt like a famished dyke. "Lick it all up, my pet. It's your reward for being such a good kitty."

I felt the warmth of pleasure course throughout my body at the reassurance I'd been a good pet and assisted Mariah in reaching orgasm.

A minute later she stood up and said, "Goodnight, Sandra," and went to bed.

I stood up, my knees aching, looking over at the clock and realizing I'd been on them for almost an hour. My pussy was on fire and I rushed into my room to fan the flames until they engulfed my entire body.

3. I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME, I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME

"Crawl to me, my kitty," Mariah ordered.

Her freshman year nickname brought back memories that warmed Sandra even more as she tentatively crawled to her old Mistress. It was odd how easily she reverted to her old mentality and how natural crawling on her knees like a pet was. Forgetting about her daughter for the moment, her mind and body wondered why she had resisted this servitude all these years.

Reaching Mariah's stocking clad feet, Sandra awaited instruction as she used to do, often sitting on the floor like an obedient puppy waiting to be played with.

Sometimes Sandra would sit there for hours and be ignored completely, other times she was expected to massage and or clean Mariah's stocking-clad feet, other times she was commanded to lick Mariah's pussy for extended periods of time and sometimes she was fucked like the slut she had become.

Mariah looked down at her pet and asked, "Miss me?"

"I tried not to," Sandra answered, avoiding answering the question.

Mariah lifted up her left stocking-clad foot to Sandra's face. Without instruction Sandra instinctively did what was expected of her and started licking Mariah's stocking-clad sole. She could taste the sweet sweat.

Mariah explained, "The last leg of the trip here was a six-hour drive, so they may be a little extra sweaty today, my pet. Now back to the question you attempted to avoid, did you miss me?"

Sandra sighed to herself, knowing Mariah could see right through her and would know if she was lying. She took Mariah's foot in her hands and looked up. "Yes, I missed you."

"As your Mistress?" Mariah questioned.

"Yes," Sandra admitted, her pussy dampening at the thought of having a Mistress again.

"Yes, what?" Mariah questioned.

For the needy sub, the answer felt strangely good to say. "Yes, Mistress Mariah."

"Oh, you are such a good kitty," Mariah purred. "Now get back to cleaning my feet."

Sandra obeyed and the eighteen years apart suddenly seemed like mere minutes. During the next few minutes Sandra licked every inch of Mariah's feet and ended by sucking each stocking-clad toe into her mouth like the tiniest of cocks, something that had always been a turn-on for Mariah.

Mariah watched in complete satisfaction at how quickly her pet regressed to her old ways. The four years of training and conditioning were still paying off.

Mariah stood up and ordered, "Take me to your daughter's room."

Sandra begged, still on her knees, "Can we please leave my daughter out of this?"

Mariah sighed, "Are you still under the delusion you have any say in what happens?"

Tears welled up in Sandra as she tried to reason with her stone cold Mistress. "It's just that Kelly has no idea of my past, of where she came from."

"She doesn't even know that it was my idea for her to be born?" Mariah asked, adding, "if anything, she's my child. You're just the one who carried her."

Sandra was mortified by the obliteration of her eighteen years of parenthood.

Mariah asked, "What did you tell her about her father?"

Sandra replied, "I told her he was a one night stand when I was in college, which isn't completely a lie."

"Well, if that lets you sleep at night," Mariah said, "we will talk more about everything later. Now take me to our daughter's room, now!"

Sandra had heard that exact tone before and knew that even the slightest disobedience would result in a punishment of some sort. A punishment she couldn't risk if it ended up outing her or drawing her daughter into the twisted web.

Sandra flashed back:

The first time I disobeyed Mariah was when she tried to finger me in a crowded movie theatre, and without thinking I pushed her hand away. That was very early in our relationship, if a domme-sub hierarchy can be considered a relationship.

I came home the next day and my bedroom had been transformed. My bed was gone and replaced by a large plywood doghouse painted pink, and with the name Sandra painted in dark blue above the door. The remainder of my freshman year when I didn't sleep at the foot of Mariah's bed, I slept in my doghouse, a constant reminder of my role as a pet and of my solitary disobedience.

"May I walk?" Sandra asked.

"No, my pet, when we're alone you'll always be on all fours, just like before. Taylor and I will have to retrain our pet, she seems to have regressed from her training," Mariah critiqued, giving yet another subtle hint of what life was now going to be like for Sandra.

Sandra should have known better than to ask such a stupid question, and she winced at the thought of being trained again. She crawled to the stairs and awkwardly up them. She went to Kelly's room and waited outside, since the door was closed.

"So helpless," Mariah remarked, as she opened the door to allow her pet in.

123456...9