"Like Mother . . . " Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
539 Followers

Although he was older than she was, Katie let him take her virginity soon after she became an adult, and their relationship continued to this day. Katie's lusty sexuality was fairly well known among a select few boys at her school, but she was still searching for a lover that could make her feel like her older lover did. He had set the bar so high that she continuously found herself back in his bed, unable to control her young lust, as he taught her new skills which never failed to blow away the boys, and men, she slept with.

Her secret lover pushed her into other vices as well, providing her with alcohol and urging the former athlete to start smoking, telling her how sexy she looked holding a cigarette. Eager to please him, Katie willingly went along with all his suggestions even allowing him to film the two of them together in bed. He had asked her to put on her sluttiest performance, and Katie responded with a session that left him breathless, covered in sweat, a pleased smile on his handsome face.

Katie heard Trae groan and felt his cock stiffen inside her. Knowing he was close, she spun around and took his cock in her fist, her mouth open, tongue extended, urging him to cum in her mouth.

"C'mon Baby!!! . . . Give it to me!!! I wanna taste you Baby!!! I wanna taste your cum!! Give it to me Baby!!! . . . Give it to me!!!!!"

THE MOTHERS

Austin's long arms were outstretched as he drove his hard cock deep into Andrea's married pussy. Randi was on all fours and had straddled her friend, and the tiny MILF had slid down her body so that she could rub her swollen clit against Andrea's landing strip, Austin's hard pounding causing Randi's butt cheeks to ripple as his washboard stomach slapped against them.

Andrea pushed her big tits together with both her hands, as Randi leaned a bit lower to swing her hard nipples against Andrea's loving the sparks that jumped between their surgically enhanced breasts.

Andrea reached down between her legs to rub her clit and Randi began rolling her hips in a circular motion to rub her love button across Andrea's knuckles. She felt her friend's body begin to shudder and rolled away, allowing Austin to lean down on his elbows as he picked up the pace of his fucking. Randi sat up against the headboard and fingered herself as she watched the young stud slide his thick cock between Andrea's slender legs.

"Ooooohh!!! . . . Yes . . . Yes Baby . . . Yes!!! . . . Ummmmm . . . Mmmmmmm . . . God . . . Yes!!!!!!" Andrea panted as she felt her orgasm begin to build. She raised her knees up to let Austin drive even deeper, rolling her hips hard against him, her wrists crossed behind his neck.

"OOOooooooohhhh!!!! . . . Gawd!!! . . . Fuck me!!! . . . Fuck . . . me!!!! . . . Fuucckk . . . Meeeeeee!!!!! . . ." Andrea managed to whisper before her moaning became muffled when Austin coverd her mouth with his, his tongue pushing eagerly past her wetly shining lips.

Austin felt her body quiver as her orgasm hit, Andrea driving her ass off the bed to meet his anxious thrusts, before her body began to convulse, pulling him hard against her sexy body, her ankles wrapped around his muscular legs, moaning into his mouth as her heart pounded in her chest.

Austin slowed his thrusts as she recovered, kissing her softly, a satisfied smile on her painted lips.

After a few moments, Austin began to pick up the pace, his body wetly slaping against Andrea's , her big boobs bouncing with each steady stroke. Austin heard a sultry laugh from the corner of the room and when he turned his head, he found that Randi had taken a seat in the bedside chair, still naked, her deep blue eyes smoldering as she watched him fuck her friend,

She had poured herself a glass of wine and a long, white cigarette was burning between her outstretched finger, blue smoke curling upwards from its tip, her sexy legs crossed at her knee, a strand of her platinum locks fallen down over her eyes.

Austin's breathing became heavy as he continued to fuck the lovely wife and mother. Andrea squeezed his fat young cock with her pussy muscles, eager to feel his jizz.

"Aahhhh . . . Fuck!!" Austin spat as he thrust deep into her soaking slit. "I . . . wanna . . . let me . . . Fuck those tits!!!"

Andrea eagerly pushed her big boobs together, quickly complying with his desire. Austin scrambled to his knees, straddling her flat tummy, and slipped his wetly shining shaft between the two fleshly mounds.

Raising her head, Andrea pushed her chin onto her neck, her tongue lashing out to tickle the fat crown of his dick which popped through the top of tits. Opening her mouth, he was able to push several inches of his young meat past her lips, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him.

Austin's eyes were shut and he began to groan as he titty fucked the dark haired cougar.

"AAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Austin moaned, raising up on his knees and jacking his thick hose, pointing it down at Andrea's face.

"FFFFFFfffuuucckkk!!!!" he exploded as his hot seed ripped from the end of his cock shooting a hot rope into Andrea's mouth as she greedily sucked and swallowed his jizz.

"FUCK!!!" he continued to stammer as his body gave a convulsive shiver, his cock jerking violently as his big balls emptied their contents on the sexy cougar.

As his orgasm began to wane, Andrea gently stroked his long shaft, lovingly suckling the bulbous crown, her tongue sweetly swirling around its girth.

A last reflexive jerk deposited a thick pool of cum on the side of her mouth, and Randi quickly joined them on the bed, bending down to daintily lick at the jism, like a cat drinking milk, before sucking the glob into her mouth.

She brought her lips to Andrea's and opened her mouth, her tongue depositing the sweet, salty treat into Andrea's mouth which she swallowed down with the rest of Austin's copious load.

The two MILFs continued to kiss, their lips smacking, their tongues dueling, Andrea reaching between Randi's legs to gently rub her pussy. Randi responded by taking one of Andrea's nipples into her mouth, sucking its hardness between her lips, a low moan escaping from her throat.

TWO

Austin managed to fuck both women one more time before they rather abruptly showed him the door. After sharing a deep, wet kiss with each of them, he watched as Andrea led Randi back to bed, directing her to lay down on her back.

Andrea began to softly suck each of the toes on Randi's tiny feet, causing her to giggle. Randi's giggles turned to moans when Andrea slid her lips down along the inside of her leg, sucking on the firm flesh inside Randi's slender thigh. He heard Randi inhale sharply when Andrea covered her pussy with her mouth, one hand pulling her friend's head against her straining hips which were now rolling on the bed. Realizing he was no longer needed, Austin let himself out.

As he was waiting for the elevator, two high school boys exited a near by room. Thinking they were being quiet, Austin heard one of them exclaim "Could you believe that blonde girl?!! Holy Shit!!!! . . . Do you think any other girls from Middleton can suck cock like that?!!!"

Austin smiled to himself. The ladies he had just serviced had mentioned that they were from Middleton, shopping with their daughters. Recognizing it couldn't be a coincidence, he thought "Like mother . . .!"

zrob
zrob
539 Followers
12