Like Mother, Like...

Story Info
Three porn stars team up for the ultimate taboo.
4.2k words
4.29
93.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

starring:
NICI STERLING (the mother)
ALEX DANE (the daughter)
MARK DAVIS (the dude)


DISCLAIMER:
This scene was taken from a video clip I found on the web. Nici Sterling plays the role of the mother, Alex Dane is the daughter, and Mark Davis is the dude. Below is a textual presentation of the events in the clip as they're played out. I thought the whole scene was pretty hot and would provide a good story, as well as an opportunity for me to practice my writing. Some parts were very hard to hear, or muffled, so I made revisions were necessary, but at least 90% of the text is accurate. I left out the ending where Nici and Alex reveal that they're actually roommates, and Mark tries his best to 'act' shocked. You can view it in whatever manner pleases you best. If anybody would like me to do this for another video clip with good audio, I'd be happy to take a look and let you know. Above all else, please enjoy this presentation!

Nici kneels down on the floor, freeing Mark's soft cock from the fly of his blue jeans. Grasping it in her right hand, she opens her mouth wide to envelope the hardening member between her lips. She draws back and her cheeks crease as she sucks on the tip of the piss slit.

Alex watches her in a frightened mess, pleading with her, she says, "I didn't do NOTHING. I SWEAR. Don't put me on restriction 'cause I didn't DO anything."

Nici flips her tongue over the head of the cock before pushing down to fit half of it into her mouth. She withdraws to look over her shoulder at Alex and replies, "You're too young to have done anything. It's about time you LEARNED how to do it properly." Then returns to moving her face up and down the massive shaft.

"How am I supposed to LEARN... I mean...", Alex says before a deep sigh.

Nici looks back at her once more and says, "Get up there.. and WATCH! That's how you learn.", in that sexy British accent while stroking Mark's cock with a slimy hand. "Go on, come sit over here", she says as she slaps the couch beside her. "Get your FACE near me so you can WATCH how I do it."

Mark, feeling a little overwhelmed by what's happening as he looks down at Nici with her hand all over his greasy pole, finally decides to say something. "Well she did have a birthday, didn't she? I mean... she's old enough, isn't she?"

Nici quickly retorts. "That's not the point! Mentally, she's not old enough yet." Nici puts a hand on each side of the base of Mark's throbbing manhood and slides her enveloped lips up and down over his hood. She looks to Alex and says, "See?" as she flicks her tongue over the piss slit just before going down on him again. She wraps her hand around the shaft, letting out a soft moan of pleasure as Alex watches her every move with lust-filled eyes.

Alex looks up to Mark, and again he makes an attempt to stick up for her. "I may have been thinking about it, but I don't think I was even gonna be doing anything."

Nici takes a long suck and lets go with a popping noise that makes Mark gasp. "Then how come your cock got so hard so quickly then? You were lookin at her, thinkin about fuckin her." She takes another long suck then sits back on her feet. With one hand still firmly around the base of Mark's shaft, Nici looks to Alex and says, "Now give me your hand."

"Noooooo."

"And touch his cock."

"Noooooo, mom, NO!"

"C'mon! I know you want to..", Nici says teasingly.

Realizing all hope is lost, Mark even tries to convince the young woman. "Yeah, come on, you..."

Nici grabs Alex's open hand and pulls it up. The palm and fingers softly move a little back and forth over the top.

"STROKE him," Nici demands, "put your hand AROUND it... like I was doing."

Alex rotates her hand and gets a soft grip on the underside of Mark's semi-erect member. She watches herself making the foreskin move up and down over the bottom of his hood as she bites her upper lip.

"You like the feel of that?", Nici asks.

Alex looks at the ground and nods her head as she shamefully mumbles "mmhmmmm." Realizing what she's saying, she immediately throws her head up and shakes it vigorously pleading "No no no" before returning to look at the floor.

"Yes you do...", teases Nici, "yes you do. Now wrap your mouth around it."

Alex shakes her head, still looking to the floor for answers.

"Suck it!", Nici commands as she puts one hand behind Alex's back to urge her to move forward, "suck it!"

Alex leans forward, kneeling on the soft cushions of the couch. Mark still stands there: his jeans around his knees, a plaid shirt draped to his waist, and his hands behind his back. Alex closes her eyes and brings her mouth just moments away from his crown.

"Put it in your mouth!"

Alex's mouth tentatively opens. She fits just the head inside as she sucks back on it, her lips smacking as she clears the tip.

"Cause that's what you were thinking of," Nici finishes.

Alex repeats what she did a few more times before Nici grabs the back of her hair to push her down a little more on it. Nici moans softly, approvingly, but Alex jumps back exclaiming, "I.. I don't.. no!"

"Just PUT it in your mouth," Nici encourages.

With a sigh, Alex leans forward again.

"Open your mouth WIDER.. put it in," Nici again directs the young girl while still kneeling a few feet away on the floor.

Alex's cheeks inhale as she sucks on the head of Mark's cock some more. She pulls back with a pop and asks, "Like that?"

Nici looks at her and says, "more," in that sexy way that only she can do.

Alex returns to the cock-meat and gets another half-inch into her mouth. She lets out a weak, muffled moan and wraps her hand around the shaft as she slowly tries to find a rhythm.

"See that's good isn't, it? You like that."

Alex softly whimpers "mmhmm" then goes back to hum "uhn uhn" as she draws 2 inches of the warm meat into her wanton mouth.

"Yes you do."

She gives it a few more lip-smacking sucks then releases her hold and straightens back up. She looks to Nici and asks, "Like that?"

Nici leans forward and says, "watch me," in a superior tone as she impales herself down onto the spike. Mark moans as Nici runs both hands up and down his chest while looking him in the eyes. She turns to Alex and says, "Why don't you SHOW him your little girl TITS?"

Alex moves around half-screaming "NOOO, mommy..."

Nici cuts her off, "Yes!" then looks up to Mark and says, "And I bet you wanna see them, don't you?"

Mark sighs and looks down at her. "What do you expect me to say?"

"I expect you to tell the truth. Do you wanna see 'em?"

Nici looks back over to Alex. "Now take off your top and show 'em to him." Alex removes the suspender straps but pauses as she grips the bottom of her shirt and has it rolled up in her fists, doubting her actions. "Take it OFF, he wants to see 'em!" Nici barks.

Alex fumbles around a bit then swiftly pulls her shirt up over her tits. They still look small and childish, but her nipples are pert and craving attention. She tosses her hair back and holds her shirt up as high as she can, looking down to examine her own little boobies. Mark sighs as Nici sits there casually playing with his cock.

"Now let him touch you," she says.

Alex sighs but says nothing in protest.

Nici puts a hand on Alex's shoulder to give her a gentle nudge and she says, "Move over to him, he wants to touch you."

Alex sits back up in her kneeling position on the couch and Nici tells Mark to touch them.

Mark very slowly raises his right hand, the top of his index finger gliding up Alex's belly to the space between her small, soft mounds. He moves his arm out a bit to get near her right nipple, but she cringes back momentarily. Squirming at his touch, he slowly moves his hand over to the left nipple and gives it a quick little squeeze.

Nici sits back again and says, "Jerk his cock while he's doing that."

Alex puffs out her chest so that her shirt doesn't fall as she lets go with her right hand and moves it down to his shaft. She grabs the underside and runs her loose hand back and forth along it. She continues this slowly motion, pointing his cock skyward, as he moves his hand from tit to tit giving each a little squeeze and flick.

Nici now begins to disrobe. Removing her white, collar shirt, she reveals a lacey orange bra that barely cups her bountiful bosom. She begins to kneel back up, her hand feeling the top of her right boob, she says to Alex, "you won't get this from reading it out of a book." She tosses her shirt aside and kneels back down, cupping both her breasts in her bra and moving her hands around them in a circular motion.

"Suck her nipples. Suck her nipples!"

Mark begins to bend down, then kneels on the floor. He closes his mouth around Alex's pretty little tit and she moans pleasurably.

"You like that, don't you, Jessica?"

Mark kneels on the floor, his towering frame almost as high as Alex's as she remains kneeling on the edge of the couch. Her puts her entire boob into her mouth and flicks his tongue against her nipple. He drags his tongue along the path to the other and sucks it into his mouth.

"You LIKE that, don't you, Jessica?” Nici again asks.

Alex moans then jumps a little and looks to Nici. She asks, "But am I being bad, mommy?"

Nici smiles and looks to her with lust as she replies, "But sometimes... it's GOOD... to be BAD."

Alex smiles a little as she begins to give her chest back to Mark. "You sure?"

"Oh, absolutely."

"I don't know," Alex whimpers as Mark's tongue drags up across her stiff nipple. She closes her eyes to enjoy the sensation.

"You have been very bad... but you're having FUN, too."

"Yup," Alex says while looking down at her glistening nipples, "it does feel good."

Mark pinches a nipple between his fingers and asks, "When I do that?"

Nici looks on smiling as Alex blushes and watches him.

"Jessica, have you ever seen a man fuck a woman?" Nici asks, "You've never seen a DICK go into a PUSSY before?"

Alex whimpers atop the couch as she musters a reply, "Well... somebody told me about it... at school."

"Well you're gonna watch it," Nici says while grabbing Mark's hands and standing up, "We're gonna show her how it's done."

Mark nods approvingly and says, "Oh yeah?" Almost before he can get it all out, Nici looks to him with a devilish gleam in her eyes and says "Yeah."

He removes his flannel shirt while she reaches back to unzip her tight, pink skirt. It drops to the floor and she says, "You're gonna FUCK me!" She sits back on the couch with her matching orange panties. She lowers them below her hips and raises her legs high in the air as she slowly pulls them off. Nici puts two fingers in her mouth then wets her neatly trimmed pussy with them as Mark kneels down on the floor and grabs her thighs in his hands. She's lying diagonal so he pulls enough to get her ass off the couch and sink his dick into her hot, creamy box. A moan abruptly escapes her lips each time he sinks the length between her glistening folds.

"Come here and get your face right down here and watch me," Nici motions to Alex, grabbing the back of her head once she's in reach and forcing her to get a good view. "Watch that COCK go in my pussy," she gasps. "You watching? You see?" Alex just stars on, nodding her head.

"Does it hurt?", Alex asks.

Nici throws her head back and gasps. "GOD no, this doesn't hurt, Jessica." Nici gasps as Mark's pistoning cock buries deeply into her. She looks over to Alex and says, "Jessica" again. Alex smiles at her then returns to watch the action and Nici's head gets tossed back once more and she gasps out in pleasure.

"Sit back and spread your legs. Let this bloody bastard look at your pussy!"

Alex sits back into the corner of the couch and tugs her panties off to the side of her cooch. She spreads her pussy lips and begins to rub her fingers up and down against her clit.

"Play with yourself... like you do when you masturbate... when you're all alone in your room.", Nici says between gasps as Mark continues to pound his meat into her quivering, wet tunnel. Nici's tits bounce to the rhythm while still being contained her orange, lace bra. Her left nipple, stiff and free from the confines, dances about like it was in a tribal ceremony.

"Make it ready for the cock that's gonna be inside you," Nici says as she grasps her stiff nipple in the palm of her hand.

Alex rubs her hand in circular motions furiously around her clit as she watches the action before her. Mark pulls Nici's other tit free from the bra and kneads them like dough as Nici continues to moan and gasp in pleasure.

"Ah.. oh.. oh yeah! Ahhhh.. fuck me! fuck me! Oooooh", Nici moans out. Then, pointing over between Alex's spread legs, she says, "Why don't you let him taste your cunt?"

Alex closes her legs, keeping her hand between them, and retorts, "No, mommy!"

"Yeah..."

"I can't do that!"

Nici cups her bouncing tits and looks to Mark and says, "You know you wanna suck her little pussy, don't you? Go ahead. Suck that clit."

Mark, still beating away at Nici's pussy, asks, "You sure?"

Nici replies, "Oh yeah.. I want you to do it. I want to see you do it." Then, facing Alex, she continues, "Come over HERE, and let him TASTE you."

Alex cautiously stands to remove her bracelets before sliding her panties down her long, tanned legs and pulling them off from around her little black, schoolgirl shoes and pink trimmed socks. She holds the hem of her black skirt as she tentatively stands up on the couch and positions her feet on both sides of Nici so that her cute, little butt is positioned in front of Mark's face. Then she bends over to grasp the top of the couch and Mark helps her to pull her skirt up over her ass and holds onto her thigh as he starts bunching away at her tight, little cunt.

"You like that YOUNG cunt?", Nici asks in more of a commanding then a questioning tone.

Alex gives short, high-pitched moans and screams as Mark's tongue has it's way with her pussy. He sucks her lips into his mouth and pulls back on them then releases and dives right back between her ass cheeks to work her clit.

"Ooohh... how does that feel, Jessica?", Nici asks.

"Ohmm.. good.. I mean bad! Uh.. I don't know! Oh! Mm!"

"If it's good, that means you like it. Ahhhh", Nici tells her while still bouncing back and forth on Mark's cock and looking straight up into Alex's eyes as Alex's body hovers above.

Mark picks up the pace momentarily and both girls moan and gasp in pleasure.

"Oooh that's a good girl, you're enjoying it, aren't ya?"

"Yeah.. ohhh... You won't be mad at me?"

"Oh you're a slut, you! You're so BAD!"

"I am not a bad girl."

"You're a BAD girl!"

"No"

"You loved your daddy! AH.. you're lucky.. Oh you're so bad! His finger is fucking you!"

"Oohm... ah..."

"Oh you little slut, you love that so much! Here mommy's gonna let you... Do what I say."

"ohh.. yeah..."

"Be a little good girl."

"ooh.. mommy.. mommy I'm cumming.", Alex shrieks as her face contorts from the furious finger-fucking Mark is releasing on her pussy.

"You do it so good, you're cumming!", Nikki encourages her, "What a good girl! Oh you little slut, you're cumming! Ooooh that's my girl!"

Mark buries his face back between Alex's sweet globes and laps up her flowing cunt juice with his tongue.

[Scene change]

Nici then has Alex lay on her back on the couch and hold her legs up high so that Mark can get down and give her pussy another tongue bath. Alex continues to moan, now with more vigor. Nici lays over the top of the sofa and says to Alex, "Did you enjoy your first orgasm? Jessica, listen, do you want him to stick his pulsating cock inside your pussy?"

Mark stops to look at Nici in disbelief of what he's hearing as Alex lay there holding her legs up and trying to find the words to say. She sputters out, "I don't know... Will it hurt?"

"Not so bad," she answers.

Mark again asks his famous question, "Are you sure?"

And Nici responds, "Yes, fuck her! I want to see your cock in her. Fuck it!"

Mark gets up and positions himself on the couch. He rubs his hood up and down her gooey pussy in preparation for the penetration.

Nici asks, "Are you ready for it?"

"Yeah...", Alex answers.

Nici raises her head to face Mark and says, "Put it inside her." Then she returns to watching the show as Mark slowly starts to get inside Alex's tight cunt. He pushes in the head, that places his hands on his out-stretched thighs and gently pushes forward.

"Mm.. ohmm... Does her pussy feel tight?" Nici asks.

"So tight. I think I'll get it in there, still," Mark says as he manages another half inch.

"Rub your pussy while he fucks you!"

Alex begins circling her hand around her clit again.

"Oh there we go!" Mark says as Alex lets out a terrible moan.

"Mmm.. it doesn't hurt, does it?" Nici asks.

"Just a little bit, mommy."

"A little bit?"

"Un huh... ooh! Ah!"

"Little good feeling, isn't it?"

"Ooh... yeah. Yeah... it hurts, but it feels good."

Mark is not moving three quarters of his hardening rod in and out of Alex's tight pussy as Nici is bent over the top of the couch, holding herself up by her arms, and watching the motion. She raises her head to Mark and says, "It looks good, doesn't it?"

"Oooh yeah!" Alex moans as Mark pistons his entire length through her hot, creamy walls.

Nici enters a deep, passionate kiss with Mark as she cups her hanging breasts and tweaks her own nipples. Their tongues go flying all over each other's mouths as they moan and pant in pleasure. They stop and Mark starts really giving it to Alex as she moans out loudly and gasps for air.

"Now let's take his COCK out and let me TASTE it. I want to taste if she's keeping herself clean."

"I am, mommy!"

Marks stands up and Nici stretches her body forward to get him between her lips. She looks over to Alex momentarily before going back to work sliding her open mouth up and down his shaft.

"How does she taste?" Mark asks, finally getting a bit of variety in his speech.

Nici releases the cock from her mouth and slowly jacks her hand along the glistening shaft. She looks up to Mark and says, "Not bad at all." She seals her lips over the head again then looks to Alex and says, "You taste good... but then you should, you're my daughter."

[Scene Change]

Nici is now completely nude and standing up, bent at the waist, with her hands on the couch for support. Alex is kneeling on the couch beside her, shirtless, with pert little nipples sticking straight, as she watches Mark slide his throbbing shaft in and out of Nici's dirty asshole. Mark grips Nici's ass to pull her cheeks further apart as he slowly works himself up her ass.

Nici gasps, a mixture of pleasure and pain are present on her face as the side of her head bobs up and down against the top edge of the couch. "I feel like a horny slut now."

Alex asks, "Isn't that bad?"

"I'm a BAD slut. It's good to be BAD," she replies, "What? He's going to be fucking your ass soon, and you'll feel like a whore too!"

Mark starts really reaming out her shitter as the gooey lubricants mix and coat around his cock.

"Are you watching? Are you watching it go in my ass?"

"Yeah, I'm watching," Jessica says as she sits up and works her fingers under her skirt and into her cooch.

"He's gonna break your ass like he broke your pussy. Ahhh... Ohh.. Yeah.. Ungh! AH! Oh yeah, play with yourself! That's what you want, isn't it? Do you have a (finger) up your ass?"

"Yes, mommy."

Mark continues giving her ass all he's worth as his dick works it's way up and down her shit tunnel and Nici continues to moan louder and louder.

[Scene Change]

Alex is laying on her back on the couch rubbing her fingers around her swollen clit. Mark has one leg up on the couch and is working his cock all the way up into her tight, little bum.

12