Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

Now that she said what she did, I knew what she was doing as I would hear moans and groans coming out of her room. After that she never did anything physical but she kept letting me know how far off her birthday was. Over and over. At times almost pleading. She really wanted to experience sex with a male. It was after one of those almost tearful encounters that I finally gave in. I had always wanted to but didn't want todo something horribly wrong.

"So, yes, on your birthday, I'll give you an A number one fucking and again as often as you want for as long as you want. Is that what you want?"

"It'll be the perfect birthday present," she replied, staring at me almost like she's in a trance. Then, grinning, she adds, "The only thing better would be to start right now."

'Deirdre, you don't know how much I want to, too. I've wanted to almost since you got here. You're extremely desirable. But I've got to try and act like an adult and at least wait until you're legal."

She climbed on me, her knees to each side of me, sat down and leaned her head down to kiss me. A very sexy, long, hard kiss. Her bare pussy was sitting on my trousers, probably leaving a stain. "O.k.," she said, "I'll wait, too. But at midnight, the minute my birthday starts, you better have it in me, making me a full woman." With that, she climbed off and went back to her room. I was right, she did leave a stain, she was really wet.

Each morning and each evening after that, I got big, wet, long kisses. Her birthday was on a Saturday. The Friday before, she came home, we had dinner, and she said she was going to take a nap because at midnight, we were going to have sex and she wanted to be rested and ready and maybe I should be, too. So I took a shower, went back to my bedroom and climbed into my bed naked. I wasn't sure I could do it but I fell asleep.

I was awakened by feeling Deirdre climb into bed with me. I could smell her, she must have just taken a shower. Immediately we were kissing and she was laying atop me, trying to wrap our bodies together. I rolled us so I ended up about three quarters on top of her and started kissing her face, then down to her neck. She had one arm around my back and the other was down between us, her hand grasping my very erect cock. She was kissing back and softly moaning. As I kissed down onto her chest, my body moved lower and she had to let go of me. She stretched a little and tried to contort her body to keep hold but I wanted at her perfect breasts.

I loved her breasts and between kisses and licks told her how perfect they were. I had one nipple in my mouth, working it, sucking and licking, while my other hand was massaging her other breast. Her moans turned to little shrieks as I moved my mouth to her other breast and got my hand down onto her pussy. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck," she was saying, then "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I still had her nipple in my mouth and could feel she really was cumming, my finger in her vagina.

So I slid down more and kissed across her abdomen, telling her how sexy and desirable she was, and finally got between her widely spread legs. I just about attacked her pussy. She left the light on in the hall so I could actually see what I was doing. She must have trimmed her pubic hair some because none got in the way at all as I licked and sucked on her. Like her mother, her pussy is pink and soft and delicious. It's swollen some from my action and her clit is almost like a little thumb sticking upright, loving the attention of my tongue. She's yelling and then cums again. Or maybe she never stopped but all of a sudden I was getting a taste of her and a face full. I moved my face down slightly and tried to suck her whole pussy into my mouth.

I could have stayed longer, eating her, but the need to get in her was so strong, I slid up over her and got my cock aimed into her pussy lips. She actually had her hand down there, helping aim me, she's obviously more than ready. Then I start pushing in. I can feel the head of my cock moving into her lips, actually feel them all around my cock as it moves into her. Then I'm inside and pushing in further and further. She's tight. I'm telling her how sexy she is and she's moaning and breathing hard. I can't just slide in, I have to pull back and push forward, pull back and push forward, gaining a little more each time.

There's no hymen, no wall to break through. Somehow she's rid herself of it. So I just keep getting more and more into her. Her insides are grasping my cock, holding it tight. Terrific feeling. "Are you o.k?" I asked, she's gone quiet all of a sudden.

"You fill me so much," she answered, "Just fuck me, fuck me." And I do, pushing until our pubic hair and bodies are fully against one another and I'm all the way in. I then pull back some and push in again, then pull back even further and then in again. She starts giving a grunt with each of my pushes in. I get a little faster, a little longer stroke each time, and her grunts start getting louder. "Ohmigod," she almost yells out, "I've never felt like this in my life, fuck me, fuck me." Then she almost screams and I can feel her insides pulsing, grabbing me, milking me. She cumming again. Stronger than ever, I think.

I push in and hold it as far into her as I can get. Then I start to pull out. "Don't stop," she called out.

"Roll over," I told her and she did. I grab her hips and pull up, "Get on your knees," She does. She's watched enough porn that I guess she's realized what I'm going to do. I get aimed into her again and give one long push and bury my cock in her vagina again. I lean over her a little to get a hand on each of her breasts. I pull out some and push back in, over and over, my fingers tweaking her nipples. She's grunting again I let go of her breasts and move one hand down to find her clit, right above where my cock is pistoning into her. It lets me straighten up some and get a better angle to fuck her harder. Then I let go and straighten more, my hands on her hips, and start fucking as hard and fast as I can, pounding into her. I can feel and see her move one arm to start playing with her clit as I fuck her. Then she's into another orgasm and as her insides pulse on my cock, my sperm comes boiling up and I shoot off inside her.

She collapses onto the bed and I pull back enough that my cock slips out. I get to her side and she rolls to face me, putting one leg up over me so she's leaking our combined fluids onto my thigh. And we kiss. And kiss. And hold one another.

"It was worth the wait," she finally said, between kisses. Then after a few moments and kisses, "We're not done are we?"

"Do you want more? Do you feel all right? You're not sore or anything?"

"If I'm sore, it's the best sore of my life. Yes I want more. I think I'll always want more. I'm so happy and so satisfied and yet I'm turned on more than ever. "She reached down and felt me. "But you're not ready, are you?"

"I will be, don't worry. We're both messy, maybe we should wash each other, clean up a little." We got off the bed and headed to the bathroom. We've been fucking in very dim light but now we're in full light.

"Gee, it is messy, I can feel it running down my leg," Deirdre said as we head into the bathroom. I got a wash cloth, wet it and knelt down to clean her leg and then on up to her pussy. She lifts one leg and puts her hand on my head to balance herself. I wipe everything and then lean in a little and kiss her pussy.

"You have a gorgeous pussy, looks as good as it tastes," I told her and I licked up and down the slit. It really is gorgeous, all pink and puffy. I got my tongue to her clit and start working on it, using my fingers to help arouse her. Her fingers grasp the hair on my head.

"If you keep that up, I'll cum again, need another clean up."

"That's the whole idea," I said, getting my tongue off her clit for a moment, then back, working on her until she screams a little and grabs my head and holds me tight to her as I taste her juices.

"Your turn," she said after taking a moment to calm down. She rinsed the cloth and then knelt down and started washing me, massaging my cock as she does and running the cloth down under my balls and feeling them. As she pulls a little on my cock I can feel it start to react. "It's growing!" she said.

"It can't resist a beautiful, sexy woman," I tell her.

She tossed the cloth into the sink and grabbed my cock with her hand. Then she leant forward a little and kissed it. "I've seen this on the 'net," she said and opened her mouth and took the head of my cock in her mouth. She's licking and sucking. She used her other hand to play with my balls a little and slowly took more of my cock into her mouth. "Is this right? Is this the way to do it?"

"Deirdre, there isn't a wrong way for you to suck me, you're as right and sexy as possible."

"I like it," she said as she pulled back for a moment and then swallowed me again.

"Deirdre, do whatever you like. Every time I look at you I want to lick and suck your beautiful, delicious pussy and make you cum. I want to fuck you, too, but I sure want to eat you. I know that some women love cocks, want to suck them, make them hard, arouse the man, make him cum, swallow his semen, it's all sexy. But there are women who don't like sucking cocks and don't want icky cum in their mouths but do it half heartedly anyway because they think the man wants it. There are guys who won't get their mouths anywhere close to a pussy. "

She sucked me for a few moments and then sat back some. "I like this. I can imagine how you might like licking and sucking me because I like tasting you. I want to do more of this but I think, right now, I'd rather fuck some more. O.k?"

I help her stand up and hold her against me as we kiss, my very hard cock pressing against her. I reach down and grab one leg and lift it. She cooperates and I have it up, holding the thigh and opening her pussy so that I can get my cock to it. She moans a little and reaches down and grabs me to help aim me into her. She's enough shorter that I bend my knees and can then shove my cock up into her by straightening up again. I lean her against the wall, she lifts her other leg and has both wrapped around my waist as I start pushing up into her, lifting her slightly on each thrust. As I pull back, her body weight drops slightly until I push her back up again with another thrust. Our bodies are tight against one another, her against the wall, me fucking her as hard as I can. It's almost as if her whole body is supported by my cock in her vagina. It doesn't take long and she's cumming again, her insides pulsing around my cock, fully up in her.

"Ohmigod, that was really good," she says, grinning at me as she slides down me and I step back some. "That was the hottest yet. What's next?"

We go back to the bedroom. I lay down on my back, on the side away from the wet area left from our action before. "Why not sit on me and ride me as a start, just so you can experience it," I tell her.

She's a little awkward this first time but gets across me and finally starts dropping her body down and taking me up into her. She's looking at me grinning. "Yeah," she says, this is great." Well it's great for me, too, watching that perfect body riding up and down above me, her breasts bouncing as she gets more and more into the action.

Almost all day Saturday and Sunday we had sex. Obviously not all the time, we stopped to eat and to let me recoup a little but I think I probably had more of a marathon with Deirdre than I ever did with her mother. Youth, I guess. I purposely never mentioned that she was a lot like her mother. I mean, this was sex with Deirdre not make-up sex because her mother had died. I didn't want her to think she was a surrogate for her Mom but desirable on her own, because she sure was.

So here I am with this beautiful, built girl, a younger, even hornier version of her mother. I wonder how long she's going to keep wearing me out. There's a college nearby, maybe she'll go there and we can keep this up for years. It'll probably kill me but what better way could there be to go?

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12