Like Mother Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,890 Followers

She had a very attractive condo is a nice section of town. She invited him to pour a drink---he went with the Knob Creek---while she changed. He heard the shower go on and off and after about fifteen minutes she returned. She was wearing a shorty terry robe that only further accentuated her stunningly perfect legs. He quickly realized that she had absolutely nothing on under the robe as she toweled her damp hair and sat next to him on the sofa.

She was breath taking with no makeup and wet hair. As the robe fell open he had a full view of her astounding breasts and firm, upturned nipples. Making no attempt to hide her near nudity she sat with uncrossed legs. He could clearly see her closely trimmed little snatch as the robe—which hardly covered her bush when she was standing---revealed everything when she sat down.

She took a big sip from the bourbon he had poured her and quickly went up on her knees, pulled the sash on the robe, shook it off her shoulders and climbed into his arms. It was the most intensely erotic few seconds of his young life.

After making love to his mouth with hers she began to softly stroke his rock hard cock. She wickedly leaned back for a moment, placed her fingers in her mouth and stroked her labia and her clit, fully inserting her slender young fingers inside her steamy little snatch. She then offered him the fingers---which he sucked into his own mouth without hesitation.

Needing no more encouragement, he pushed her over on her back, pulled her long legs up and went down on her. Her pussy was so damned sweet---like mother like daughter. If angels had pussies, this is how they'd taste. The aroma of her young cunt was intoxicating. He was shaking as he brought her to a quick orgasm with his lips and tongue.

Equally aggressively, she pushed him back on the sofa, removed his shirt and shorts and took his stiff cock into her throat. There just has to be a cock sucking gene, he thought to himself. Geena gave the best head he had ever experienced. Amanda did her mom one better. He came quickly, never wanting his cock to leave her warm young mouth. She didn't waste a drop, cooing and moaning as she sucked the last dregs from his still hard organ.

She stood up, took his hand and led him toward her bedroom. She simply said, "It's time to fuck."

Geena had quite simply been the best fuck of his life; he could not imagine ever finding a woman who turned him on as much as she had. Amanda shared her mother's wanton desire to enjoy fucking to the fullest. She was every bit as playful and adventurous in bed. As she explored ever nook and cranny of his muscular young body with her mouth and nimble fingers he found himself again shaking with anticipation. Possibly it was her youth or the fleeting thought that this woman was very available for a real---even long term---relationship. She was also just the right age to be considered a serious partner.

Long after he was ready to perform they continued their mutual oral discovery. He wanted to fuck her---needed to make love to her wet young cunt with his cock. The arousal he felt as he kissed her most private places had taken him to a peak which he had never before experienced. As her firm young body caressed his own he was trembling again---or still. She briefing took his turgid prick in her mouth, cupping his balls tenderly and gently massaging his anal ring with a finger. She loved his cock in her mouth but urgently needed him inside her pussy. She told him what she needed.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me now." She whispered, rolling on to her back and pulling her long legs up to her shoulders to give him perfect access to her delightful little quim.

As he moved between her perfectly sculpted young thighs he began to tease her labia with the head of his rock hard organ. Like her mother, she didn't want a tease---she wanted to be penetrated. She grabbed his hips and thrust her own forward impaling herself on his stiff prick.

He was dizzy with delirium as he felt the walls of her birth canal envelop him. This was not a woman who waited for cock; nor was she one who let her partner do all the work. He didn't fuck her---they fucked each other. The movement of her fine young hips and delectable ass perfectly complement his deep strong thrusts---she liked to screw. They worked together in perfect harmony nipping each other playfully as the climbed their collective peak.

It was for him as if he had been transported to another dimension. Their coupling was both intensely erotic and lovingly tender. It astounded him that two people fucking for the first time could be in such perfect sync. It was as if God had created these two young people for this purpose---to pleasure one another as no others could.

He could not imagine ever making love again which such deep emotional intensity. It was like the first time, the very first time---only so much better. As incredibly urgent and passionate as their fucking was it also was a spiritual experience. It was hot sweaty monkey love---but it was also something more. He knew in his heart that no other woman could ever make him feel this complete---and that sex would never be the same for him again. He could not lose this woman---he must not lose this woman.

They came together after an exhausting marathon of mutual pleasure. He continued to softy stroke her pussy with his cock searching for the second or third orgasm inside her that he knew was there. Teasing her with his young cock he was exhilarated when she came twice more. As he collapsed in total exhaustion atop her beautiful young form, he was simply in heaven. He could die a happy man, now. It just couldn't get any better.

As he rolled off of her she rolled over on her side and he pressed his dripping body against her own moist form from behind. He softly caressed her perfect young thighs and kissed her neck and shoulders. If fucking could be a near death experience this bout had been just that. He wrapped his arms around her, softly grazing her dripping pubic mound and gently fondling her perfect breasts. He knew it had been special for her also.

"So, my fine young stud---am I a better fuck than my mom?" Amanda inquired, out of the blue.

""What? Oh, shit." He exclaimed sitting up and breaking contact with her warm young body.

She sat up too. "It's, okay, baby, its okay---I didn't mean to startle you." She said, regretting having broken the moment and equally regretting losing his strong body against her own, kissing him gently as one might kiss a frightened child. She pulled him back down and they snuggled together---just as it was supposed to be.

Amanda began to speak softly. "She didn't tell me---if that's what you were thinking. Mom and I love dad absolutely. He is fifteen years older than she is and had had some medical issues. Mom is an intensely sexual being; she is one of those rare souls who can differentiate fucking from love." She paused, as if to say, I'm not sure I share my mother's open mindedness.

Amanda went on. "Mom has to scratch her itch every now and again. The way she looked at you---and I did catch her groping your cock in the kitchen---I figured you had been her most recent itch medicine. Mom and I are pretty damned close. She was always very frank with me in matters of the body. She would never tell me that she had just had a fling with some young stud, but she has often shared very detailed advice concerning all types of sexual pleasure."

Amanda continued. "Mom's never introduced me to any of her paramours before---let alone tried to play matchmaker with her most recent lover. She hustled us out the door as if to say, "go fuck like nice little children". That was a little weird. You made quite an impression her---above and beyond the impression you made with that oversized fuck tool of yours." She said, reaching back to squeeze his slowly recovering cock.

Amanda went on briefly. "Look, I thought you were pretty damned hot the first time I ever met you. I don't fuck every man I meet on the first date---unless I'm very, very interested. I'm no man's slut nor do I ever want to be just a fling or a one night stand. On the other hand, if there is one thing mom taught me it's that if the sex doesn't work, the rest of the relationship won't work either. Why wait around to discover that you just don't turn each other on?"

She was silent for a minute then spoke softly. "So, you didn't answer my question."

He thought for a moment. "This is going to sound corny, I fear, but here goes. You had me trembling like a leaf. It went way beyond any physical experience I've ever had. With you, the earth moved. My life flashed before my eyes. It was almost a spiritual, out of body experience. I've never felt that connected to any other human being. Making love with you was the most special thing I've ever done in my life."

She rolled over and kissed him softly. "That was very sweet and not at all corny. I don't want to be one of those women who says, 'me too', but that was the most intensely sublime and deeply satisfying it's ever been for me. It was physically beyond belief---you made me cum three times with your cock! No man has every come close. I felt so connected with you that I never wanted it to end."

She continued. "I liked you immediately when we worked together on your phone system. I was nearing the inevitable end of a stupid relationship that I never should have gotten involved in. He was a bad boy---I'm attracted to them---he was also a bad man. You're a bit of a bad boy---you pick up a forty-five year old golf widow---who also happens to be my mother--- and fuck her brains out. Well, in mom's case I'm not sure who fucked whose brains out---no details please! It's bad enough knowing the man you just fucked also recently and repeated fucked you mom---the details would be too weird. Anyway I knew as I got to know you several months back that you were a pretty damned good man."

She paused again, holding him tightly, then went on. "We've got some history here. I hope you want to see me again---for a long time. My mother doesn't pick up trash. The only condition I have is that you can only fuck one of us---I'm sure mom told you the same thing. I know it's all a little surreal. Do we have a future? Can a relationship that began with sex---albeit mind blowing sex---evolve into something more? It feels so right lying here in your arms. Please tell me we've got some sort of future---whatever that future may be."

Are you going to tell Geena—your mom---that you know?" He asked.

"Probably. Are you okay with that?" She inquired.

"It's your call—but probably for the best." He said.

It was his turn to answer her question. "Amanda, I've never wanted anything to work more than I want us to work. I was fascinated with you back those many months ago---and terribly disappointed that, as I saw it, you weren't available. I've already told you that the physical part was more than just great sex. I've never felt the way you make me feel. I never want another day to go by without you in my arms. Sweet, dear heart, I'm too old for infatuation and I don't fall for someone easily. You own my heart---please don't break it." As he finished his short soliloquy, he softly kissed her soft, warm young lips.

She got serious, but playfully so. "Are we talking about love, here? Don't say it---at least not at this moment. If that's what it is the words will come at the right time."

He knew he could say those three special words without any hesitation. But she was right. Now was not the moment. They both needed a break from the intensely serious romantic conversation that had evolved. He completely recovered fuck tool provided the perfect excuse.

As they rolled back into the spooning position they had assumed following their last fuck, his stiffening cock nestled in the crack of her gorgeous behind. She began slowly moving her ass back against his hard prick, working it deeper into the crack of her fine young rump.

He assumed she wanted him to take her pussy in this position in a slow leisurely side to side screw. He was wrong. It would turn out that Geena had also been wrong. Amanda's thought were decidedly anal as she reached back and positioned the bulbous head of his manly implement at the entrance to her tightest hole. Before they continued, he slid down and lavished the tight twist of her anal barrier with his tongue. She responded appropriately by screwing her behind back into his face.

"Fuck me. Fuck me there." she groaned. "Take my ass. I want to be your woman. Make me your woman with that big cock."

He moved back up and reacquired the target. She thrust her hips back suddenly, taking the head of his organ past the tight muscle that protected her most personal place. He eased inside her rectum, reading her signals as if he could read her mind. Soon, her incredible tight, hot young bowels had absorbed every inch of his manhood.

It was slow, tender and loving---but intensely erotic. Not wanting to hurt her with a prolonged or too rigorous ass fuck—and completely at the mercy of her velvet like anal canal---he came fairly quickly. Feeling his hot fluid bathe the walls of her tight little envelope, she came a few seconds later, softly sobbing in orgasmic bliss.

As they cuddled and held each other tightly, Amanda spoke. "I know my mom likes it—loves it--- in the ass. She's often told me how much I was missing by not trying it. I was always scared. You were the first—the only man who has ever done that to me before. I'm so happy I saved my special hole for you. You owned me when you filled me completely with your magnificent cock. You made me your woman---I pray that you want to keep me as your woman for a very long time---not to mention giving me a repeat performance in my exquisite little behind."

Common sense said it was too soon—that somehow it was foolish to say. He couldn't help himself and knew in his heart that it was the most honest thing he had ever said in his life and not simply a response to their astounding physical compatibility.

"I love you, Amanda. It was meant to be. I could never want, need or love another woman the way I love you. You don't have to answer, but I couldn't help myself." He softly told her.

She rolled back over into his arms. "You're not a foolish man. I believe you love me. You have to know I love you. We're not kids and we're neither stupid nor easily swayed. I love you so much I ache inside. I believe with all my heart that the bizarre string of event that brought us together was fate—it was always meant to be."

They dozed for several hours, awakening several times during the night to explore each other and bring each other more pleasure. They made love with a wanton lust combined with a deep emotional tenderness that neither had ever experienced before.

Amanda told her mom the next day. It was a much easier discussion than either might have expected.

"He's yours now, you lucky bitch!" Her mother said teasingly.

"And don't you ever forget it, mother!" Amanda replied teasingly, but both women knew she was deadly serious.

As he and Amanda spent every available minute together over the next several months, he occasionally had to endure a more than friendly kiss and an occasional grope from the woman who would become his mother-in-law. She never did it secretly, but always in front of her beloved daughter. She would often accompany it with a lewd comment to her daughter, to wit, "I'm just getting him ready". Amanda would usually reply that she was more than capable of getting him ready to fuck her without any parental assistance.

The open sexual banter between mother and daughter was alien to him but he soon came to accept and even enjoy it. Neither of these delightful women had a hint of sexual hang-up. They liked men; they liked to fuck. They didn't play sexual games. He felt very lucky.

He slipped a large diamond on the third finger of her left hand three months later. He had prefaced it by asking her father for his daughter's hand in marriage. Amanda's dad had grown extremely fond of this good man who had been courting his only child---the feeling was mutual. Both men's eyes filled with tears of joy as they embraced.

They were married three months later in one of those lavish Southern weddings that so often fill the society pages of the local papers. When they returned from their honeymoon in Florence, Amanda was pregnant with the first of their three children.

Her pregnancy was at times uncomfortable but ultimately the scary moments passed and she gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby boy. She teased her husband mercilessly about knocking her up and making her so damned uncomfortable, but both new that in her heart carrying her lover's baby to term was the ultimate fulfillment of her heart's desire.

During the last few days before she went into labor, her doctor moved her into the hospital as a precaution. Their sex life had come to a screeching halt to the consternation of both young lovers. Her ass hurt like hell—varicose veins that would shrink as soon as she got the damned bowling ball out of her belly.

They had been restricted from regular sex for almost two weeks as a precaution--- demanded by her physician. She had experienced some late term nausea---which is why the doctor was concerned---so sucking cock was not high on her list. She neither felt sexy nor craved sex---not her normal state of mind by a long shot.

Her dear husband seemed unconcerned about their lack of physical activity, spending ever possible moment at his young bride's side. When he wasn't holding her hand, her mother or father took his place at her bed side.

As her mother was preparing to leave her hospital room, she knew Amanda needed the rest that she had been put there to receive. She spoke to her mother.

"Mom, just this one time…you can….I want you to…he needs." She was drifting in and out of consciousness.

"What do you need me to do, baby? Anything, it's yours, just tell me." Her mother whispered in her ear.

"Go see him…go see my husband…he's home now…go fuck him, he needs to be fucked regularly. I can't. I so want to, but I can't." Amanda mumbled, coming back to an awake state as she recognized the import of what she was saying.

"Baby, we made a deal. He's your man, he'll always be your man. I'd love to fuck him, but---are you sure you know what you're saying?" Geena asked.

"Just this one time, mom---please! Make sure he knows I approve—I want him and you…" She trailed off.

Geena gave her daughter a kiss and squeezed her hand. "The sacrifices a mother must make for her children." She quipped. "How many of these little rug rats are you planning to have, anyway?"

"Don't get your hopes up, mom." Amanda said with a small grin. "They say the next one is easier. I fully intend to fuck him right up to the minute I go into labor." And then more seriously. "Just this time, okay?"

They kissed and Geena departed to perform her parental responsibility. Before Amanda drifted off into a restful sleep she called the man she loved to tell him that his mother in law was headed in his direction.

"Why, what's up?" He asked.

"I've enlisted her services since I am not currently able to fulfill the obligations of our marital bed. She's coming over to fuck you---with my blessing." Amanda told him.

He protested. She finally got firm. "Look, if the two of you don't want to fuck, fine. I've just given you permission to nail the second best piece of ass you've ever had---just this once. Mom is horny. You're horny. Just do it and spare me the details…or maybe not."

As he hung up the phone, he had accepted his fate. When Geena arrived she delicately tried to explain why she was there. He cut her off.

"I know, Amanda called and told me." He calmly informed her.

"Well let's stop wasting time." Geena replied with a lascivious grin, rapidly disrobing in the family room.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,890 Followers