Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,595 Followers

Elaine shook her head in exasperation and poured herself another glass of wine. She felt a little tremor of excitement go through her and said, "Tell me more about this affair."

Chapter 2

The morning rush hour traffic was still bumper-to-bumper as Elaine dropped her two boys at daycare and headed to work. However, her thoughts were not on the traffic. She still couldn't believe what her mother had told her about her affair with a black man. Even more amazing, she couldn't believe how descriptive her mother had been. She described her lover in explicit detail and talked about how incredible the sex had been. She said that she could still remember it as if it were yesterday. She described how she and her lover had slipped into the affair quite easily. It had started out of anger at her dad but quickly turned into a sexual marathon. The affair had ended when her lover, who was in the Army, was transferred to Korea. A couple of month's later she and Elaine's father reconciled.

While Elaine knew that her mother was very open-minded, she could not fathom her having an affair with a black man. Although they currently lived in the north, her mother's family was from the Deep South. In fact, her great, great grandfather was a plantation and slave owner. Elaine knew that her mother was proud of her heritage but that she was still somewhat embarrassed by the legacy of racism. She also knew that she wasn't a racist. Yet, she had never seen any indication that her mother had a "thing" for black men. Since her father died, several years ago, Sandra had rarely dated. She spent much of her time working for charities and watching the two boys... which she loved to do. In fact, she had suggested that she could provide daycare but Elaine had refused because she didn't want to burden her mother with a new family.

Elaine worried about her mother though. She seemed happy enough but there was an underlying loneliness. It wasn't apparent to everyone but Elaine could see it. She resolved to spend more time with her.

As Elaine walked down the hall to her office, she was feeling very uncomfortable about seeing Derrick. She was embarrassed by what she had allowed him to do... no matter how many times her mother told her that it was John's fault because of his neglect. She had no right to let the younger man touch her in the way he had. Yet, there was an excitement that she couldn't explain as she passed his office. She glanced inside and was relieved to see he wasn't there. Then a blush came to her face when she thought about his surprise when he'd see how she was dressed today. The tight cotton skirt she had on hugged her hips like a second skin, restricting her stride and exposing much of her firm thighs. On top she wore a pink V-neck angora sweater that showed the soft swells of her breasts. The creamy mounds bounced sensuously with each step. It was an outfit that she, until today, had never worn to work.

"Good morning," Jenny heard from behind her. When she turned around she saw Derrick with a cup of coffee in his hand and a smile on his face.

"Uh... hi," she responded.

"Nice outfit," he said with a bright smile.

Elaine blushed again.

"Cup of coffee," he said as he walked over to her and held his cup out.

"Uh... yes, thanks." She took the steaming Styrofoam cup from his hand, happy to have her morning coffee. "I was running late and didn't get a chance to stop."

"Sorry but it's black," he said and then added with a smile, "Like me."

"I like it black," Elaine said before she thought. She covered her embarrassment by sipping the hot coffee, her eyes almost twinkling as she looked over the cup at him.

Derrick's eyebrows rose. Then he said, "Listen, would you like to have lunch? I have some more questions on the briefs you typed for me."

Although Elaine knew that he didn't have any questions about the briefs, she found herself nodding her head.

"Noon?"

"Uh, sure. I have to get to work now," she stuttered and turned to hurry to her office.

Elaine was busy at her desk when Derrick stuck his head into her office.

"Ready?" he said.

She looked up as if she didn't understand. Then she glanced at her clock and saw that it was 12 O'clock. "Gee, I didn't know it was that late," she said. "Let me run to the ladies room and I'll meet you downstairs."

A few minutes later the two of them were sitting at a booth at a nearby restaurant. After they ordered lunch and the waitress left, Derrick looked like he had something to say.

"I didn't get you in trouble with your Mom, did I?"

"What do you mean?" Elaine said as if she didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know... when she came to the door."

"Uh... no. She didn't see anything," she lied.

"Good. I was worried," Derrick said with a relieved smile. He paused for a second and added, "Listen, I was out of line yesterday and I'm sorry."

"It's all right. It was my fault. I shouldn't have let it get that far."

"Don't blame yourself. You have to know that I've liked you since the day we met and when I'm around you... well I have a hard time controlling myself."

Elaine was suddenly too stunned to answer. In the two years that she had known Derrick, he had never come on to her like yesterday. Incredibly, instead of being put off by his admission, she felt flattered. Here she was a 35-year-old mother of two with this young and very handsome man saying he had a crush on her. She felt a sudden excitement in the pit of her stomach and her breathing increased.

Derrick reached over and placed his hand on Elaine's. "Having said that, I can't say that I wouldn't do it again."

Elaine looked down at the dark hand on her pale white one and was again amazed by the contrast. She felt the warmth of his hand on hers and a tremor went though her as she remembered how it felt on her bare breast. Suddenly she felt her nipples getting hard.

Derrick felt her tremble and glanced down at her breasts. "Are you cold," he said. Suddenly he wanted to take the words back. He meant that he had felt her tremble and wasn't referring to her hard nipples.

"Uh... no," Elaine said as her face turned red. She laid one arm on the table and leaned forward, pressing her breasts to her forearm to hide her obvious excitement. "Derrick... uh... you know I'm married," she said. It sounded like a weak excuse, even to her.

"Of course. However, at the risk of being forward, you don't seem very happy right now."

A ting of anger rushed through Elaine and she started to say that it was none of his business. However, she bit her tongue. She knew that Derrick wasn't being nosey. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yes it is. And it makes me sad."

Elaine looked into his eyes and saw that he was sincere. "It's just that John travels all the time and I feel like I'm a single parent," she said, her voice beginning to show her thinly veiled emotions. She dropped her head and a lone tear began to roll down her cheek.

Derrick reached over and lifted her head. He used his finger to wipe away the tear. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

She reached up and grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "It doesn't have anything to do with you."

"What do you say we talk about something else," Derrick said as he rubbed the back of his fingers against her cheek. "What's with your Mom? She is a very pretty woman... like her daughter."

Elaine wiped her eyes with a tissue and smiled, but then her expression changed. "Uh... thanks," Elaine said with a little embarrassment at his compliment. Then she paused before adding, "I worry about her sometimes. She says that she isn't lonely but I think she is."

"You're dad's been dead for a couple of years now right?"

"Yes, and it happened so suddenly."

"Does your Mom date?"

"Not much," Elaine said and then laughed as she remembered what her mother said last night.

"What's funny?"

"Well, she thinks you're handsome."

"That's funny huh," he said with a smile.

"No, but she wanted to know if you had an older brother."

Derrick laughed this time. "Yes I do, but they live all over the country. However, I do have a couple of friends that would love to meet her."

"I'll ask her," Elaine said only half facetiously.

"Are you going to the boss' picnic Saturday?" Derrick asked, changing the subject abruptly.

"I don't know. Mom offered to watch the kids."

"Please go. It'll make it worth while for me to go to the boring party."

"The parties are pretty boring aren't they?" Elaine stated, her face breaking into a smile again.

"You have a beautiful smile," Derrick said sincerely.

Suddenly Elaine felt Derrick's knee brush against hers. She started to pull away but instead held it there. It was as if an electric charge went through her. She squirmed on her seat and realized that her panties were getting wet.

"I love your outfit today," he said as he glanced down at her exposed mounds of flesh. "But I think I said that before."

"It is a little much for the office isn't it?"

"Not at all. I love it when you dress sexy. You certainly have the body for it."

"Uh... thanks," Elaine said as she unconsciously leaned a little further forward, providing an unobstructed view of her soft cleavage.

Just then the waitress returned with their lunch. They shared small talk as they ate. When lunch was done, Derrick insisted on paying. Then he gently grasped her arm and led her out of the restaurant. When they arrived back at work, they found the elevator lobby packed with people waiting to get back to work.

"Let's take the stairs," Derrick said, since their offices were only on the third floor. Then he pushed the steel fire door open and led Elaine into the stairwell.

As Elaine began to climb the stairs in front of Derrick, she could feel his eyes on her rear. The skirt was far too tight to be walking up steps gracefully. Incredibly she found herself swaying her hips much more than necessary. She didn't wear pantyhose in the summer and wondered if Derrick could see up her skirt to her panties. Another chill went through her and she felt her now swollen sex throb.

When they reached the third floor, Elaine reached for the door handle. However, before she could pull it open, Derrick reached over her and held it closed. Elaine trembled and froze, afraid to look back. Then, like yesterday, she felt Derrick close behind her. He was so much larger than she that his body towered over her small frame. "Derrick," she whispered as he again wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back to him. She sucked in her breath when she realized that she could feel his erection again. As his lips bent to her neck, both of his large hands came up and covered her breasts.

Elaine suddenly spun around in his arms and pressed her hands to his chest, intent on pushing him away. However, when she looked up, she saw his dark brown eyes boring into her. Then, as if in slow motion, his lips moved toward hers. She pressed on his chest, but not enough to push him away. An unwanted moan escaped her mouth as his lips met hers. It was the first time she had kissed another man since she had met her husband... and the first time she had ever kissed a black man. Her heart was pounding so hard in her chest that she feared that it was going to explode. When she felt Derrick's tongue on her lips, her mouth opened. She heard Derrick moan as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. When Derrick pressed her to the door, she resisted, knowing that she had to stop this. However, she felt his hand on her wrist, pulling her arm down. A low wail escaped her mouth when she felt him pulling her hand to his throbbing erection. Even under his slacks, she could tell that it was huge.

Derrick moaned when he felt Elaine's hand wrap around him.

In spite of the danger Elaine hand began to move up and down the long shaft. It was almost as if she were trying to determine how long it was. When she felt it throb, her knees grew weak and she worried that she might collapse.

"Oh Jesus," Derrick moaned

Finally, from somewhere deep inside, Elaine found the strength to push Derrick away, pulling her lips from his. Her head dropped down and she gasped for breath. "I... we... have to... to get back to work," she hissed.

Derrick knew that he had pushed her far enough. He moved back, to give her room. Then he looked down and saw the tent in his pants. "You better go out and make sure the coast is clear."

Elaine saw his predicament, her eyes lingering on the bulge far too long. Then she smiled in spite of her nervousness and whispered, "Okay. She turned to open the door. However before she could, Derrick pulled her back to him and kissed her again. This time she didn't resist at all and melted into his arms. Her head began to spin as she was enveloped in his strong arms and her breasts pressed mashed against his hard chest. Unconsciously she began to push her hips toward his still throbbing penis. A moan escaped both of their lips.

After Elaine finally pushed him away again, she leaned back against the door and took several deep breaths. A wave of guilt washed over her and she looked up at Derrick and whispered, "We can't... I'm married... I have to get back to work." With that she looked out the door and saw that the hall was empty.

Derrick followed her out of the stairwell and hurried across the hall to the men's room.

Elaine wondered if he was going to jerk off. She giggled and got a strange look from a woman that had turned the corner a second after Derrick disappeared.

Chapter 3

"I really appreciate you watching the boys, Mom," Elaine said as she put her lipstick on in front of the dresser mirror.

"You know I love doing it," Sandra said as she leaned against the doorframe. "So is Derrick going to be at the picnic?"

Elaine turned to her mother and saw her raised eyebrows. "I suppose so," she answered non-committal and turned back to the mirror.

Sandra smiled at her daughter. "I bet he is. Otherwise you wouldn't be so particular with your dress and makeup."

"He's just a friend mother," Elaine said casually. Her words were not very convincing.

"I'm sure he is. So was my Jason," Sandra said in a teasing manner, referring to her black lover as if hadn't been over thirty years since they were together.

Elaine put her lipstick in her purse and turned to her mother. "What'd you think?" she said as she held her arms out and spun around. She had on a low cut tank top and a pair of tight short, shorts. On her feet she had on a pair of modestly high-heeled sandals. Her legs, which were freshly shaven and tanned from the summer sun, looked firm and sleek. She filled out the shorts quite well, with just a bit of the lower cheeks of her ass showing. Her seemingly perpetually hard nipples were poking out of her tank top, attesting to the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You look great. But you had better not let Derrick get you alone," she laughed.

"Mother," Elaine said in mock frustration as she put her hands on her hips. Then she had to smile at the snide look on her mother's face. She turned and sat on the bed, her smile fading.

"What's wrong?" Sandra asked as she walked over and sat next to her daughter.

"You know what's wrong."

"Derrick?" she asked rhetorically.

"No, it's me. I know it's wrong but I get these butterflies whenever I think of him. I can't help it," she admitted with the frustration obvious in her voice.

Sandra put her arm around her daughter's shoulders. "I know how you feel," she said sincerely. "I felt the same way with Jason." She hugged her daughter for a moment and then asked, "Have you done anything with him yet?"

"Well, not exactly. He kissed me in the stairwell the other day."

"Is that all?" she asked curiously.

"Uh... no. He played with my breasts and... and... he put my hand on his thing," Elaine stated, unable to say the word.

"He put your hand on his cock?"

"Yes," Elaine answered, the nasty word echoing in her ears and causing a tremor of excitement to run between her legs.

"And you naturally pulled away."

"No, not right away."

Sandra laughed. "I'm not surprised. You're so much like me, it scares me sometimes."

"I don't know what to do. I don't want to be unfaithful to John but... but I can't seem to control these feelings."

"Let me tell you something about John. I've been around a little longer than you have and I think I know something about men. I can almost guarantee you that John isn't innocent."

"You don't know that," Elaine returned with unintended anger in her voice.

"Don't be naive Elaine. Do you really think John stays on the road for weeks at a time without something going on?"

"Yes."

"Elaine, I didn't raise a fool. You know better than that." She looked at her daughter and sighed in frustration. "Just answer me one question. Is he ready for sex when he gets home?"

Elaine opened her mouth to answer and then paused. "Well... now that you mention it, he isn't. But I thought that was just because he's tired."

Sandra laughed but quickly stopped when she saw her daughter's look. "Sweetie, it wouldn't surprise me if he had another family somewhere."

"Another family?" Elaine almost screamed.

"Don't act so shocked. It happens."

Elaine felt herself getting angry, first at her mother, then at her husband and finally at herself. She got up without saying anything and went in to check on the boys. They were down for a nap. She walked over quietly and kissed Jimmy and then Todd. A smile came to her lips as she thought that at least two good things came out of the marriage.

"Have fun," Sandra said as she waived goodbye at the door.

Elaine was a little late to the picnic and it was in full swing when she arrived. She parked the car and walked over to a large group of tables where several hundred people were gathered, eating.

The picnic was an annual event, held at a local park a few miles outside of town. Most of the employees and their spouses attended... it was almost a requirement.

Several of Elaine's co-workers greeted her and invited her to sit at their table. She agreed and looked around for Derrick. When she didn't see him, she figured he hadn't arrived yet. She drank several beers, chatted with her friends as she picked at a piece of fried chicken and a salad.

"Anyone seen Derrick or Dick?" Elaine asked, adding Dick's name so people wouldn't wonder why she was asking about Derrick.

"The boys are over playing softball," one of the women said.

Elaine looked over and saw two teams playing ball on a field a couple hundred yards away. They were too far away to see Derrick.

"Anyone want to go watch?" Elaine asked as she got up from the table.

"No thanks," one woman said, apparently speaking for all of them. "We get plenty of sports at home," she added with a laugh.

Elaine left the group and walked over to the field, carrying her third beer. When she got to the field, Derrick was at bat. She observed that he had on a sleeveless tank top, shorts and tennis shoes. A little chill ran through her when she saw his strong arms holding the bat in preparation for the pitch. When it arrived, he swung hard sending the ball flying far into the outfield. The left fielder turned and began to run as the ball sailed over his head. Then she watched Derrick's strong, athletic legs carry him effortlessly around the base pads. His team members screamed encouragement as he rounded third base and headed for home. The ball got to the plate a second after Derrick crossed. His teammates mobbed him as his home run had apparently won the game.

The game was over so the two teams gathered up the equipment. Derrick walked over to a cooler and got two beers and then came over to the bleachers where Elaine was sitting. "Hi," he said with a big smile and handed her a beer. "I was worried that you weren't going to make it."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,595 Followers
123456...8