Like Mother, Like Son

Story Info
Kinky mother and son find each other.
9.2k words
4.42
608.9k
142

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 05/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinky1978
kinky1978
36 Followers

Even at young age Nico was very sexual. He discovered the pleasures of masturbating early in his teens and couldn't stop ever since. His fantasies about the real thing grew stronger and stronger so it wasn't surprising that as soon as he found a willing girl he lost his virginity to her. Although the sex was great he always had the feeling that there was something missing. Their relationship lasted until he was 19 years old.

After they broke up he thought that now he had the chance to try different girls and gain some experience. But after a couple of one night stands he discovered that the sex was fun but surprisingly not satisfying enough, just as with his former girlfriend. He began to wonder if there was something wrong with him. Even his confidence began to suffer which affected his attitude towards girls. In the old days he just would step towards a woman and began talking to her but now he couldn't even come up with a good opening line. Friends noticed his change and tried to cheer him up often. Telling him that with his 1.85m slim slightly muscular body, brown puppy eyes and short brown hair he could have any girl he wanted. Specially when they went out there were lots of girls looking at him dance what he loved to do and was really good at. But he never noticed and even if he did he couldn't even go over and ask her to join him. As time went on he just stopped looking for a girlfriend totally and resigned in his faith of masturbating.

This continued until the summer he turned 22. As a student he didn't have a lot of money so had to spend his vacations with his mother and stepfather. He hated these times. His family would tease him continually about the fact that he still hadn't found a girl. They even asked him several times if he was gay, which he was sure of that he was not.

This stay wasn't any different. As soon as he entered the house his mother would begin.

'Hello honey, how are you?'

'I'm fine mom, and you?'

'Oh I'm great. So where is your girlfriend?'

'Ahhh mom, don't start again ok? I just want to spend my holiday resting and getting some sun so please have mercy and spare me the girlfriend talk!'

He went to the fridge to get something to drink, hoping his mother would leave the topic alone. But no such luck. His mother was right behind him and with a teasing tone in her voice continued:

' But Nico it isn't healthy to go such a long time without a girlfriend!'

'Mother pleeeaaase!'

He knew that his mother didn't like it when he was calling her mother and hoped she got the hint.

'Ok, ok.'

'Thanks,' he answered with a sight in his voice.

'But when I was your age...well lets just say it would make you blush when I told you what I did.'

Nico looked at her surprised and a little shocked. He knew that his mother never had any problems talking about sex but he just never looked at her that way.

'What's that look for? Surprised that your innocent mommy had her needs too? And still has I might ad! How do you think you were born? Oh that brings me to something else. Your grandmother and me don't get any younger and we would love to have another member in our family!'

He knew that this was coming. The last times he talked on the phone with her she would always bring up the subject of grandchildren. He wanted to end this conversation and used his last weapon.

'Well Elke, I think you should better discuss this with your other son!'

His mother may dislike it if he calls her mother but hates it when he uses her first name while speaking to her. With an angry tone and a sharp look on her face she replied:

'I guess you are right. We can talk about it some more when your father comes home!'

'Oh shit,' Nico thought. If his mother was good in teasing his stepfather was the champion. He could go on for hours if he wanted and most of the time he did. But he had a very good relationship with him and over the years came to see him as his real father.

Nico quickly walked away, glad that he survived the first round. As his mother was leaving to do some shopping he went upstairs and decided to surf on the net. His parents finally bought a computer and he was looking forward to use it. But while looking for fun sites he couldn't get one comment of his mother out of his mind. 'I would blush when she told me what she did when she was my age. Well, what had she done?' After thinking of some more kinky things he dismissed the thoughts. 'This is my mother. I shouldn't picture her like that!' But to his surprise he felt his cock stir in his pants when thinking of his mom in different sexual acts.

'What the hell? I must be very horny if I already get a hard on when I'm thinking about her!'

He decided to look at some porn and bring himself some relief. He stumbled on a story site and read a few one-on-one stories. They were very hot and his prick was hard as a rock, begging to be released from his pants. Nico opened his fly and started stroking his 7 inch member which was already leaking precum. As he read on and the characters in the story were nearing orgasm he moved his hand faster and faster up and down until he felt his balls tighten. With a low groan he came and spurted his cum all over his hand and T-shirt. After he came down of his orgasmic high Nico cleaned up and put his shirt into the hamper.

In the following days Nico followed the same ritual. Sleeping in, sunning in the garden and surfing on the net at nights. This only interrupted when he was hungry or had to do some chores. His parents both were busy so he had most of the time for himself. He spend long hours reading erotic stories at night and wanking off afterwards. He also checked out other categories than just one-on-one and discovered that some fetish stories turned him on immensely. He would always have a better orgasm after reading them. Sometimes even better then he had while having 'real' sex. This got him thinking.

'Maybe this is what I missed in my sex-life.' His ex girlfriend never tried anything other than vanilla sex. At that time he knew he wanted to discover more but never dared to ask in fear that she would think different about him afterwards. And when having one night stands you just don't ask the girl if she minds being tied up or what ever.

For him this was the answer, but the next step was to figure out a way to experience some kinky sex. All the while his reading material got kinkier than ever. As the subjects got more extreme his orgasms intensified.

Unfortunately for him he wasn't as good in covering his tracks on the computer as he was in finding porn. After a while his mom got curious. She was wondering what Nico did all these late hours on the internet. So she decided one day when he was at a friends house to check out his history. Nico knew how to delete the history file but never had the slightest idea that there was a file named temporary internet files where also every page he opened was saved. His mother was a little smarter and soon had the storypage on the screen. She wasn't very surprised when she found the porn site and thought:

'Well naughty boy. Lets see what stories you like the most.'

After she had read a couple of stories she was surprised to find the taste in sex of her son to be this kinky.

'Maybe you wouldn't blush after all,' she thought while grinning to herself. The stories brought back some memories about her youth. While reliving the years she felt the wetness between her legs increase. Unconsciously her hands wandered over her body. One hand slid underneath her skirt and rubbed her pubic area through her soaking panty. Her other hand massaged her breast and rolled and pinched her nipples every now and then. Her breath got heavier and she closed her eyes. Images of her experiences flashed through her mind as she approached orgasm. She moved her slip aside and entered two fingers into her hot pussy. Her thump rubbed her engorged clitoris hard and she fucked herself with her fingers fast. Suddenly the men in her thoughts changed and she saw her son fucking her dripping cunt from behind. Immediately she bursts into orgasm pinching her nipples hard while her hand got flooded with her juices.

'Ohhh I'm cummminggg,' she cried out as her body shuddered.

Slowly the orgasm faded away and she came back to her senses. As soon as she could think normal again, guilt struck her. With a little anger she thought:

'Well, if my husband would be just a little more like Nico maybe I would think of him!'

For years now she couldn't get Nicos stepfather to be more open minded about sex. This left her often unsatisfied after they had made love and in the last two years they only had sex once a month, if she was lucky. With a sight she shut down the computer and convinced herself that the lack of sex was the reason she thought about Nico.

When they saw each other later that day Nico noticed that his mother blushed and couldn't look in his eyes. This was a little strange to him but he dismissed it as nothing.

Over the next week nothing really changed accept that it got hotter and hotter outside. Even at night it was so warm that Nico had to sleep with nothing on. Otherwise he would be twisting and turning until he finally would fall a sleep. His parents never came into his room in the morning to wake him up so he wasn't afraid that they would see him like that. But one day Elke had to leave early and wouldn't be back for hours. She forgot to tell her son about it and decided that morning to wake him up. As she thought of the day ahead of her she walked into his room only to freeze in her tracks as soon as she laid her eyes on him. Nico lay on his back in the nude. She stopped breathing as she moved her gaze over his young body. She stopped as soon as she saw his hard dick. As much as she wanted to she couldn't avert her eyes. She gulped and thought:

'Wow, you have definitely grown into a fine man!' Suddenly Nico started to stir and she quickly turned around and closed the door. She couldn't help to feel a little proud as she walked away. 'At least something I did good back then!' This hole incident wouldn't have bothered her if there hadn't been the tingle in her loins. 'Shit, I really have to get laid soon or I will go insane!' She left a note on the kitchen and left the house already dismissing the picture of her beautiful son.

A few days after that the quiet days for Nico were over. His mother had also vacation for two weeks and decided to spent them around the house. This meant that Nico suddenly had a lot of chores to do. But he didn't really mind as he started to get bored anyway. As they both worked together he got the feeling that his mother would sneak glances at him. The only thing he wore around the house were his Bermuda shorts and Elke couldn't help admire his young muscular body. Once she looked a little to long and Nico caught her staring at him. She came up with an excuse fast.

'You know son, the longer I look at you the less I can understand why you don't have a girlfriend.'

She saw how Nico rolled his eyes and hoped he believed her. Just to make sure she added:

'Are you sure you're not gay? You know we wouldn't mind so you can just say it.'

'No mom I'm not! Can you stop it now?'

'Alright, alright.'

As it got hotter that day they decided to stop working and just lay in the sun with a cold drink.

'Nico, can you get me a coke while I'm changing into something less warm?'

'Sure mom.'

He got the drinks and walked into the garden to put them on the table. He removed his shorts so he could sun in his swim trunks. He put a blanked on the ground and laid down on it on his belly. Soon his mother came out too. As he moved his head towards her his eyes grew wide. His mom had changed into a bikini. His mother had never before worn one of these but what surprised him the most was how hot she looked in it. She always dressed in a way that didn't show her body and now he couldn't understand why. With her 1.69m, brown medium long hair she looked great. Her breast were a c cup and they looked beautiful in that bikini. The only sign of her 48 years was her tummy. It wasn't as tight and as you see on younger girls. When he looked further down he saw the most beautiful legs he had ever seen. Normally he wasn't a leg man but his moms turned him on nevertheless. As he moved his gaze up again it lingered on her pubic area. He could just make out the small bulge of her mound. Suddenly he realised that his mom had spoken to him.

'Sorry mom, what did you say?'

'Thank you for the drink. Where were you with your thoughts?'

'Oh no where particular.'

Could it be that her son was checking her out? He had one of these reflecting sunglasses on so she couldn't see where he was looking at. As the thought crossed her mind she again felt the tingling feeling between her legs. 'Ah stop it girl. Why would he look at his mother that way when he can have lots of girls', she thought and sat herself on a chair. She wanted to get some sun lotion on her body but didn't see it.

'Nico, do you know where the sun cream is?'

'Yes it's right here mom.'

He held up the bottle and thought his mom would come over and get it.

'Could you bring it to me please?'

Nico almost got up when he realised that he had a hard on from just looking at his mom. 'Shit how am I going to hide that? Uhh if I had just left my shorts on!' He waited a few seconds and hoped his cock would loose some of its stiffens.

'Hey, you need a written invitation or what?'

He had no choice but to get up. As he stood he tried to hide his erection as good as possible but to no avail. You could clearly see his dick through the thin material. Even a little of the head was sticking out at the top. He walked over to her hoping she wouldn't notice but he was certain that only a blind woman wouldn't see it. He handed her the lotion and quickly turned around to walk back to the blanket. As soon as Elke looked at her son she had seen his hard member. To her it looked even bigger then when she saw it the last time. But she didn't want to embarrass her son and herself and acted like nothing happened. Although the thought that she was the reason for his excitement made her shudder a little and her pussy got moist. Quickly she closed her legs so Nico wouldn't see the wet stain in front of her bikini. They both enjoyed the sun and were thinking about the other one. After the work they had done both were tiered and soon Elke fell asleep. Her whole body started to relax and this resulted in her legs spreading slightly. Normally this would have bin fine but not after the events earlier. Every now and then Nico would look at his mothers body. When he saw her legs spread a little he couldn't help but look between them. He immediately saw her wet bikini. 'Hmmm maybe I'm not the only horny one around here. She must have a hot dream.' His prick was now harder than ever and precum was leaking out of it. He decided to go inside and take care of it before his mother would wake up again. As he had to pass her on his way in he stopped by her side and let his eyes wonder over her sexy body that was glistening with sweat. He thought he could smell her excitement coming from her pussy. He couldn't help himself. He had to touch her. Slowly he lowered a finger down to her pubic area and traced it along the folds of her pussy. He could feel the heat coming from his mother. He raised his hand and saw that his finger was a little wet from her juices. Immediately he took it in his mouth and sucked it dry. She had a slightly salty but sweet taste that exited him even more. His cock now was throbbing and trying to get out of his restrain.

Meanwhile his mother was having the most wonderful dream about her and her son. He was rubbing and licking her leaking cunt for all he was worth. As she got hornier than ever she also woke up slowly but keeping her eyes closed. She let out a groan as she felt a finger rubbing her now hard clit. She could feel how her orgasm was coming on strong and moved her pussy against the hand trying to get something in her now burning tunnel. Suddenly she realised that she wasn't dreaming anymore and that someone was fingering her cunt. She opened her eyes and saw her son standing beside her, one hand was stroking his cock and the other was between her legs.

Nico was so engorged in his mothers pussy that he didn't even realise that she was awake now and had her eyes open. He almost fainted when suddenly he heard her hoarse voice.

'Uhhh.wha...what are you doing to me?'

She wanted to scream at him but that was all she could say. By now her lust had taken over her mind and body and any rational thought was gone. Nico stopped his caresses and was trying to find an answer.

'Noooo, don't stop. I'm almost there!'

Not sure that he heard his mother right he answered in a trembling voice.

'What did you say?'

Elke didn't answer. She pulled her bikini bottom off her body, spread her legs and moved her sons hand towards her aching cunt. First Nico didn't do anything but staring at the cunt before him. He could clearly see the engorged clit which was bigger than any he had ever seen. Her cuntlips were swollen and her nectar was dribbling out between them. The pubic hair was trimmed and stopped at the top of her pussy. But soon his initial shock faded away and again his lust took over. Now that he had free access he immediately moved two fingers inside her and rubbed her clit with his thump. Furiously his fingers went to work on his mothers pussy.

'Ohhh yesss...finger my cunt. Fuck your mother with your hand.'

Hearing his mother speak that way only helped in doubling his efforts. As soon as Nico had started to finger her again Elke fell back in her chair with her eyes closed. She could hear the wet sounds his finger were making. She opened her eyes to see her son giving her this incredible feeling. She saw his throbbing cock in an instant and reached out for it. She moved his hands away and pushed his speedos down to his knees. As she stared at his cock from up close she unconsciously licked her lips. The purple had was covered with precum and she scooped some on her finger to taste it. The slightly bitter taste was heaven to her. She closed her fingers around the shaft and started to stroke Nicos cock furiously.

'Aahh mom, that feels sooo good!', Nico almost screamed out.

He looked in her face and saw her staring with glazed eyes at his prick.

'Do you like my dick mom? Does it make you hot?'

'Ohh I love it! It's so big and hard!'

As he listened to his mother speak he noticed her breasts. He pushed the top up and admired her perfect breast which only sagged a little. They had big aureolas and the nipples stood out almost an inch.

'Please....play with them! Play with the breast you drank from as a baby!'

He rubbed his hands all over her tits sometimes squeezing them. This was the last drop he needed.

'Ohhh mooom....I'm....cooommming!'

He hadn't finished his sentence when his balls tightened and he started shooting his sperm. It all landed on his mothers breast and belly, forming a puddle in her navel. As his orgasm raced through his body his knees went weak and he held on to Elkes tits. Her nipple was pinched hard and the pain mixed with the pleasure sent her over the edge as well.

'Yes..yes me too....I'm commingahhhhh!' , she groaned out loud.

Nico felt her cuntwalls contracting and her juices squirted all over his hand and arm. Elkes orgasm continued for a long time. Then slowly she came down of her bliss and started to breath normal again.

Suddenly both realised what had happened and guilt struck them both. Without a word Elke quickly got up and ran inside never hearing Nico call out for her. She locked herself in the bedroom and covered her face in shame.

'How could this have happened? With my own son?' After thinking about it for a long time she had to admit that she was attracted to him. Hell even her orgasm was one of the strongest in her live and he just used his hands! But this could never happen again. This was incest and she feared it would destroy her relation with her son.

kinky1978
kinky1978
36 Followers