Like Mother, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forced myself to look down at the stairs as I stepped off the last one.

I really had to make myself not think about my mother sexually.

"Hey there." she said.

Instantly I took it as sounding flirtatious. I knew it wasn't, but in the back of my mind I was taking it that way.

"Hey," I said non chalantly. "You need a drink?"

"Oh shit, yeah. I totally forgot to grab mine. Would you get it out of the fridge for me?"

"Sure..." I said calmly. "The usual?" I asked in a funny, bartender-like voice.

My mother smiled a little, "Of course." she said.

Something about her smile made me excited. I quickly walked into the kitchen and tried to ignore my conflicting thoughts.

I opened the fridge and grabbed her Diet Coke. I placed it on the counter and opened up the cupboard.

Grabbing a tall glass I went over to the freezer door and pushed the glass against the lever, dispensing ice cubes.

The loud noise of the ice machine coupled with the tinkling of the ice cubes in the glass made me feel a little less anxious.

It was a sound I had heard all too often and my mind associated it with my mom as the woman that raised me, not the sexual fantasy I had depicted in my head earlier that day.

I opened the can of Diet Coke with a loud snap and slowly poured it over the ice in the glass. The foam bubbled and rose to the top and I waited for it to subside before pouring in more.

I called out from the kitchen,

"So what movie are we watching?"

I waited for a few seconds until my mom replied,

"It's that new Friday the 13th movie!"

I paused, thinking.

"You mean that remake they did?" I knew that's what she meant, but I asked her anyways.

"That's the one. Have you seen it?"

I grabbed her glass of Diet Coke and a Pepsi for myself and walked back into the living room.

"No, I have not. I wanted to though..."

I handed her the glass of Diet Coke. She smiled and took it from me.

"Thaaaank you, baby," she said.

My heart skipped a beat when she called me baby. I mean, she had called me that many times before and I never thought twice about it, but now...

It stuck in my mind like a splinter.

'You're her son, dumbass...' I thought to myself. It didn't matter. I felt a rush of excitement when she said it and I was still feeling a bit high off of that when I sat down next to her.

"I heard it was really good!" she said, grabbing the remote off the couch. "But I will warn you, I might get scared and have to have you hold me."

She laughed as I tensed up.

'Was this for real?' I thought. I mean, what if she did grab me or something. How would I react? Would my cock spring to life?

I suddenly got nervous and wasn't sure what I should do.

I sipped my Pepsi and sat back on the couch as she turned off the lights with the remote and turned up the volume on the TV.

The movie started as we both sat and watched, sharing the bowl of popcorn sitting between us on the couch.

Within the first 15 mins my mom jumped and screamed. I had to laugh at her.

"Shut up!" she said, "That's not funny! That was really scary!"

"I know, I'm sorry...it's just that, it's so predictable..." I laughed.

"Hey now, just because your mom is a scaredy cat doesn't give you permission to laugh..."

I looked at her and couldn't look away. My smile faded as I saw my mom as a true sexual being.

She was no longer my mother, but a completely beautiful woman. The light from the TV bounced off her cheeks and full, pouty lips. I watched as her long eyelashes curled as she blinked.

Time seemed to stand still as I watched her long dark hair curve around her shoulder. I looked down at her chest as her perfectly round breasts pressed tightly against the cotton tank top.

She jumped, which made me jump. I quickly looked away, unsure if she saw me looking at her tits.

She paused and said,

"You're not laughing now, are you..." and gave me that sly smirk. I just laughed a little and didn't take my eyes off the screen.

My God, what was wrong with me? Here I was sitting in my own living room next to my mother, and all I could think about was wanting to run my hands all over her body and kiss those soft, luscious lips of hers.

I felt like I was going mad. I just kept watching the movie and eating popcorn until it was all gone.

My mom moved the bowl to the table which left an open spot between us.

I didn't dare move.

Even the part in the movie with the young, hot teenage girl dancing to some hip-hop song didn't divert my attention from what was going on in my mind.

I think my mom thought I was totally checking her out since I was staring at the screen so intently.

"You should be covering your eyes!" she joked. In my mind I was thinking, 'Good Lord mom, if you only knew the things I've done with some of the girls from school....'

But I just laughed and said casually,

"Whatever..."

She laughed and we continued watching the movie.

It was about an hour in when my mom grabbed me. I wasn't expecting it at all and I must have jumped myself as she pulled me close to her.

Instantly all I was aware of was how incredibly good she smelled.

My mother's perfume, while usually comforting, was awakening something inside of me that was aggressive and wanting.

She buried her face in my shoulder as Jason Vorhees slaughtered another hapless girl.

I could smell her hair and feel it against my neck. It was so soft.

I inhaled deeply, taking in her sweet aroma.

It was intoxicating.

She clung to me as she looked up at the TV screen again. My cock stirred.

The smell of my mother, and her being so close to me was all I needed to awake the feelings from earlier that day.

My cock started to grow in my shorts as I tried to cover it with my other arm.

My mom was obvlious to my internal struggle and watched intently as another victim fell before the hockey masked killer.

I could not believe how horny I was. It was what I felt earlier amplified times one hundred.

My cock was growing fast and it would be hard for me to hide it after too long.

My heart was thumping in my chest so loud I thought it would stop.

I was sweating now and all I could do is think of how close my mom was to me and how badly I wanted to touch her body.

I looked down and I could see the cleavage of her breasts down the front of her tank top, which looked even bigger since she had her left arm pushed against them as she clutched my shirt.

I wanted to touch them. To lick them.

I wanted to stick my cock between them.

Without thinking I said quietly in almost a hoarse voice,

"Mom..."

My mother slowly looked up at me. Her eyes were like jewels against her soft white skin.

Her lips so full and soft under her perfect nose...

We shared a look at that moment that spoke more than any words I could have conveyed.

From the second she looked up at me -- hell, from the sound of my voice -- my mother knew what I wanted.

What I craved...

Her.

She looked at me with a sense of confusion and slight longing. I could have been fooling myself of course, but I'd like to think that at that point she felt about me at least a little how I felt about her.

After a few fleeting seconds staring into my mother's eyes I quickly leaned down and kissed her on the mouth.

It was perfect. As soon as my lips touched hers the passion inside of me erupted and I knew there was no turning back.

My cock throbbed as her soft lips pressed against mine and I slowly pushed my tongue against them.

I'm not sure what was going through my mother's mind at that point, but for a brief moment, I felt as if she was kissing me with a similar passion.

But then abruptly it ended when she pulled her lips away from mine.

She quickly sat up and just looked at me, shocked.

"JASON!" she scolded. "What the hell are you doing?!" she demanded.

I just looked at her with a glazed over expression of lust and passion and leaned towards her, wanting to feel her lips on mine again.

She put her hands up to block me but it was useless. I was stronger of course and broke through her weak defense and pressed my lips to hers.

She made a struggling noise and smacked my chest as I kissed her hard.

There was no turning back at that point. I knew right then and there that I had to have my mother and I knew nothing was going to stop me.

I grabbed her wrists and pushed them back against the couch. I got up on one knee and leaned over my mother.

She looked up at me, shocked.

"Jason! Get OFF of me NOW!!" she said, struggling. The realization of exactly what I was doing really sunk in and I could see a slight panic on her face and hear it in her voice.

This excited me even more.

I didn't say a word, I simply continued to hold her down and kissed her again.

This time she turned her head away from me. This made me angry.

I firmly held her wrists back and pushed my knee between her legs. She tried to struggle against me, but I was too strong and too big for her to resist.

It was an awkward position for sure, but I was so incredibly horny I didn't care.

With one hand I held her down by her right shoulder, and with the other hand I slid off the left strap on her tank top.

She yelled at me to stop, but I didn't.

I pulled her tank top down, exposing her left breast. It was beautiful. I touched it with my hand, cupping it and feeling the soft skin against mine.

It felt so perfect to the touch. I felt her nipple in my palm as I gently squeezed her breast, now kissing her neck.

"JASON! PLEASE..STOP!!" she yelled at me. She was almost on the verge of tears now.

There wasn't one part of me that felt any sympathy. I was out of control and knew that nothing would stop me from having her that night.

My hand continued to squeeze and massage her left breast while she struggled against me.

Her actions were futile as I ran my tongue up and down her neck, gently kissing and biting it.

I could feel her trying to get away, but she couldn't.

She was mine.

I licked my tongue up her neck to her left ear and whispered softly,

"Mom...you're so beautiful...."

With that she seemed to stop for a second. I'm not sure if she was confused or scared or maybe even flattered, but she stopped struggling for a brief instant while I continued, "Your skin is so soft....and it feels so good....Mom....I want you..."

My voice was a whisper with a passion that I doubt anyone had ever shown her -- my father included.

I heard her gasp at the last three words I said to her and her struggles seem to subside.

I pulled back and looked down at her. Her hair was disheveled and her eyes were wide with fear...but she did not fight me.

She looked up at me with a sort of lost look on her face. It was almost as if she felt she were in a dream.

I eased my grip on her.

Even though I was expecting it, she didn't try to get away.

She just looked up at me, quietly. After a few silent moments I said to her, "You are so beautiful....so..sexy. Everything inside of me wants you..."

She hesitated and then without saying a word she leaned up and kissed me on the lips.

I was shocked. This was the last reaction I expected, but it was all the more satisfying.

She kissed me softly, lingering on my lips with hers and then I felt her gently push her tongue between them.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I pushed back against my mother with a very forceful yet delicate pressure as I pushed my tongue between her own lips.

I had never felt something so intense in my life. The passion in that kiss was something I will never forget.

We kissed like two lovers who had been seperated for years. And perhaps, in some way, that's what we were.

My cock was rock solid and it yearned to be free from my shorts and boxers.

I pressed it against my mother's thigh and she could feel it, hard as a rock.

I let go of her shoulder, pulled down her other tank top strap, exposing both of her breasts now.

My hands fondled both of them, kneading and squeezing them. They felt so soft and perfect in my hands...I wanted to lose myself in them.

We continued kissing passionately while my mother ran her hands through my hair, pulling on it as she bit my bottom lip.

I pulled away slowly and looked at her, smiling.

She looked up at me with a new look of passion,

"Jason...my little boy...God I want you...."

Just hearing those words spill from my mother's lips nearly sent me over the edge. I really had to contain myself from cumming in my boxers at that point.

Things were so intense that I was literally reeling from it all.

I felt my mother's right hand slide down my back and over my ass cheek as she slipped her hand inside my shorts. I felt her soft, smooth fingers slip under the waistband of my boxers as she slid her hand to my cock.

As soon as she touched it I saw her eyes get so wide....I was rock hard and on fire.

Not to mention the size of my cock was nothing to scoff at. While I wasn't as big as the guys I'd seen in my porn movies, I had 7 inches of thick cock that pleased many a teenage girl in my time.

Needless to say my mother wrapped her fingers around my cock and slowly started stroking me up and down.

The sensation was unbelievable. I had had many handjobs in the backseat of cars, movie theaters and detention classes, but this was unlike any experience I had ever felt.

Looking down at my mother jerking me off as she looked up at me with such intensity and desire was enough to make me cum right then and there, but I held it back.

I squeezed the muscles in my cock hard to keep from ejaculating. It hurt a little, but it kept me at bay.

She could tell what I was doing and she smiled up at me.

"Jason...are you trying to keep from cumming...?" she said in a voice I had never heard emanate from my mother.

I smiled, and panting a little I answered,

"Yes..."

She smiled and pushed me back so I was standing up.

I stood there looking down at my beautiful mother who smiled up at me and gently pushed me back away from the couch.

I watched as she took off her tank top all the way, her perfect breasts swaying from side to side.

She then proceeded to get on her knees in front of me and I watched as something in my wildest dreams I never would have imagined, started to happen.

My mother looked up at me and took my cock in her hand and pressed it against her lips.

As I watched in awe she slowly stuck out her tongue and ran it up the underside of my shaft.

The whole time she never broke eye contact as her hand held my shaft in place and her tongue swirled its way up and down my cock until finally she slowly took the head into her mouth.

I could not believe what was happening. I was looking down at my mother sucking on my cock.

Twenty-Four hours earlier the thought would never have even crossed my mind, yet here I was getting a blow job from my mother.

She took my cock all the way in her mouth, pushing herself down on my cock as I felt it slide down her throat.

I was amazed at not only how good it felt, but also at how good she was at it.

As I gasped for air my mom bobbed her head up and down on my cock, sucking and slurping me towards my second orgasm of the day.

It wasn't long until I felt the sensation start to build. I instantly and instincitvely grabbed my mother by her hair and started to fuck her mouth.

She moaned with pleasure as I held her hair with my hands, sliding my cock deep down her throat. She kept sucking and humming as her son face fucked her.

"Oh my God mom...I'm going to cum...."

She looked up at me with a smile in her eyes that I had never seen before. I couldn't believe how amazing this was as I looked down one last time before exploding into my mother's mouth.

Instantly she started milking my cock with her mouth, taking burst after burst of hot cum down her throat.

I couldn't believe how it felt. It made the orgasm from earlier feel like scratching an itch. I was literally in another world as I watched my cum run from my mother's mouth.

I bucked my hips, squirting more and more cum into her mouth, watching it pour from those perfect lips and spill down her chin on to her perfect breasts.

It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.

My mother swallowed my hot load, finally pulling off my cock and running her tongue up my shaft, licking up the extra semen that had trickled out of my hole.

I was in complete shock at the sensation I was feeling and the sight I was seeing.

My cum was all over my mom's face and on her tits as she looked up at me with a sexiness I had never seen from any woman since.

"Did that feel good baby?" she asked me coyly.

I only nodded and emitted a strained moan of pleasure. She laughed and proceeded to scoop the cum off her breasts into her mouth as she licked her fingers clean.

"That's just the beginning...." she said. I was oblivious to everything. I nearly collapsed as I stood there.

My mom stood up and gently squeezed my balls.

"That's my boy..." she said, smiling.

I nearly fell onto the couch, trying to catch my breath.

She smiled and curled up next to me.

"That was fun, Jason..."

I looked at her, confused for a second.

"I didn't ... think..." I said out of breath, "...that you'd...want to do...that with..me."

She thought for a second and then replied,

"Well, at first you scared me....I didn't know what was going on....and I thought you were going to hurt me, but after what you said to me and how you looked at me, I just knew that I wanted it just as much as you did."

I smiled. I was so fucking content I couldn't believe it. I just came in my mother's mouth and here I was, half naked, lying next to her.

We laid there like that for awhile, just enjoying each other's physical contact. Mom would run her hand up and down my thighs and I would kiss her off and on.

It wasn't long until my cock started to get hard again. As soon as she saw it my mom said,

"That's better..." and she took it in her hand. I felt her slowly start to massage it and rub it, making it hard again.

I closed my eyes as she rubbed the underside of my shaft with her soft, petite hands.

"Mmmmmm....God you're good at that, mom..." I said as she got me back up to full strength.

"I know," she proclaimed non chalantly. "But you haven't seen nothin' yet..." she said as she stood up.

She slid off her pajama bottoms and I saw her black bikini panties. She looked so sexy, I just wanted to stare at her like that forever.

She turned around to tease me and looked over her shoulder as she put her thumbs through the waistband of her panties.

Slowly she slid them off and bent over, pushing them down her long, slender legs.

I was instantly rock solid.

My mother's ass was perfection. So perfectly round and smooth...it was the envy of any woman. Jennifer Lopez would be jealous of my mother's ass.

She turned around and straddled me.

Climbing up onto me her tits swung in my face as I felt the warmth of her cunt on my shaft.

She looked down at me smiling as she said softly,

"You feel so good baby....mmmmm....I can't wait to feel your hard cock in my pussy...."

She slowly slid the lips of her cunt up and down my cock, teasing me as I squeezed her tits and licked and bit her nipples.

Her breasts were so amazing in my face, but it paled in comparison to the next sensation I felt.

With a quick inhale she pressed the head of my cock into her pussy.

She looked into my eyes as I felt her slide all the way down on to my shaft until I felt her resting on my balls.

The sensation was unbelievable. My mother's cunt pulsated and throbbed against my cock as I felt her contract it around me.

She now grabbed my wrists and held them against the back of the couch as she slowly started to fuck her son.