Likes to Watch

Story Info
A salesman gets an unexpected gift on the road.
4k words
4.62
38.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erotican
Erotican
13 Followers

I am a 45 year old salesman for a large mid-Atlantic pharmaceutical company. Like most of my coworkers I maintain a fairly routine field salesman's lifestyle. I live out of a suitcase for about a third of my time, and commute to a windowless office (outside of Charlotte) on the "home" days. As any traveling sales representative will tell you, after a while the cities all start to look the same, and the adventure of new experiences quickly wear off. I have to admit that things were long past the point of boredom for me. At least I thought so before my latest trip.

Last weekend I traveled to Baltimore for a sales presentation I was to give the following morning. It was Sunday and I was staying at an airport hotel while focusing on preparations for the upcoming meeting with my client. After dinner I decided to stroll down to the hotel bar for a quick drink. I went in and parked myself at the far end of the quiet and dimly lit lounge and ordered a beer. I fully expected to down a drink or two before heading back to my room, finish up my presentation, and get to bed early. There were only a few people in the lounge and the atmosphere was dead.

After tilting the same glass for nearly an hour I was about to pay the tab and leave when I noticed a very sexy lady enter the bar. I watched her intently as she paused at the entrance and glanced around the room before heading past the tables toward the bar. Although there were at least twenty bar stools available she selected a spot only a couple of seats away from me. The woman (who I estimated to be in her late 30's) smiled in my direction as she dropped her tiny purse on the bar and hopped up onto the stool. She was dressed in a sexy little black dress, high heeled shoes, and a tiny ankle bracelet on one leg. She was rather petite and very pretty with dark, shoulder length hair, brown eyes, and a fantastic ass. Her lips were full and shimmering with lip-gloss – which she immediately re-applied once she sat down. I noticed her dress was cut very low in the front and revealed a considerable amount of cleavage. I was trying not to openly stare, but from my vantage point the front of her dress draped open just enough to present me with a magnificent side view of an exposed breast. She was definitely not wearing a bra. Even in the soft light of the bar her nipples were firm and quite noticeable through the soft material of her dress. Instantly, my desire to leave the lounge evaporated. I was struck by the fact that the entire bar was practically empty and yet this sexy little thing decided to sit so close to me. I quickly decided the sales presentation work would have to wait until later. I was intensely curious, and more than a little aroused.

The bartender appeared and the woman promptly ordered a drink. I tried not to act like a gawking teenager, but I was unable to completely look away. In between the not-so-casual glances I used my peripheral vision to detect her movements while secretly waiting for an opportunity to strike up a conversation. At this point I fully expected to find that she was waiting for someone else. I did happen to notice that she did not wear any rings.

During the next few minutes we exchanged a couple of smiling glances as she surveyed the bar. I tried to focus on the wall mounted television above, which was tuned to a college football game. Finally the woman spoke up and asked me who was playing. I quickly shook my head and then answered "Ummm, Auburn and Georgia, I think... I'm sorry, I've been a little distracted ever since you came in."

The woman smiled and quickly turned away.

As I expected my "distraction" comment to be a conversation starter, her reaction caught me a little off guard. Suddenly feeling as though she had rejected my compliment, I again considered returning to my room. I waited for several more minutes in silence, and then downed the rest of my beer. I turned in my barstool and stood up as I placed a ten on the bar. As I put my wallet back in my pocket the woman suddenly interrupted me.

"Leaving so soon?" she asked. "I was just about to buy you a beer".

She then patted the seat of the bar stool closest to her. In offering the seat she had swung her position towards me with her legs slightly parted. Without a second thought I gave my thanks and circled between her and the stool to sit down. My hip brushed her legs as I passed. I couldn't help noticing she did not back away as I made contact.

"Now... what were you drinking?" she asked as she leaned towards me. Her hand lightly touched my knee as she awaited my reply.

"Heineken," I responded as I sat back and quickly rested my hand on the back of her chair. I suddenly caught a gentle hint of her scent as she leaned forward to hail the bartender.

The woman ordered drinks and I promptly asked for the charges to be put on my tab. We sipped our drinks and exchanged nervous small talk for several minutes. Her answers to my questions were always flirtatious and a bit mysterious.

At some point I asked the woman where she called home.

"Oh... somewhere nearby," she answered.

"Do you have a name?" I asked.

"Of course I do," she replied.

I was growing increasingly anxious over the conversation. The woman was clearly flirting with me, but her answers remained a bit aloof and, yet, almost impatient at the same time. She constantly looked around the lounge as we talked, as if searching for someone. I quietly wondered why such an attractive woman would be hanging out at an airport bar, and my imagination started to spin. I wondered if maybe she was a prostitute. Surmising that she was probably waiting for someone I took another long swallow of my beer and simply decided to ask why she had come here.

She smiled at my question, and then motioned towards me with a beckoning finger to come closer. She placed her hand on my thigh and leaned in to whisper in my ear. I drew in a long breath of her scent as her head touched mine. I could feel the blood rush from my face as her warm breath tickled my ear and she softly spoke. Clearing my throat, I quickly asked her to repeat what she had said. She slowly backed away for an instant and flashed a wicked smile. Again she leaned in and repeated the words that confirmed what I had heard.

"My husband likes to watch."

As she spoke her hand slid forward on my thigh and rested heavily over my crotch. She briefly sucked my earlobe into her mouth and then pulled away to sit upright in her bar stool with a devilish grin. Startled, I shook my head in disbelief and looked down at the bar in front of me.

"He likes to do what?!?" I asked.

She lifted her glass and took a sip of her drink before she spoke. "You heard me. My husband is here and he wants to watch me play. He says I have a special talent that he likes me to share."

"Holy shit," was all I could think to say as I shook my head and sheepishly began looking around the room for her hidden voyeur. If her claim was true and her husband was in the lounge he was not very obvious. I spotted no one alone.

The woman broke the awkward silence as she took out a piece of paper and quickly wrote something on it. She kissed the paper before folding and handing it to me. "This is my cell phone number," she explained. "Call me from your room if you would like to play." She then turned and slid down from the stool. Speechless, I put the note in my shirt pocket and watched as she started to walk away. She stopped half way across the table area and turned back towards me. Her tongue parted her lips as she gave me a seductive wink and a smile. She then slowly walked out of the bar. I couldn't take my eyes off the woman's sexy backside as she walked towards the door. No one followed her.

I sat at the bar for another 30 minutes and drank another beer before paying the tab and returning to my room. Once inside I put the phone number on the tiny nightstand beside the bed. The note was adorned with the red lipstick imprint of her kiss. My head was spinning and my nerves were shaking as I flopped down on the bed. "Oh, man," I said out loud. "Whew! That was one crazy woman."

I sat frozen on the bed for several long minutes playing out the events over and over in my mind until I was convinced that the whole scenario was just a cruel joke. I shook my head again and then reached out for the paper. I crumbled the note and tossed it into the trash can across the bed. It was getting late and I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed.

As the warm water streamed across my body I could not get the vision of the woman out of my mind. I imagined her shimmering lips tracing their ruby color all over my body. I pictured my hands reaching under her dress. I envisioned her pussy spread open for me, wet and warm. I suddenly wondered how her treasure would look. Would she be shaved? Neatly trimmed? Perhaps a tattoo, or a piercing? I knew she was not wearing a bra, but was she also panty-less? I wanted to feel the soft, tight flesh of her incredible ass as I drove my aching cock into her. I remembered the feel of her hand on my crotch at the bar – the soft outline of her breasts in her black dress. I wanted to peel that sexy dress from her body and hold those firm breasts in my hands as I sucked her hardened nipples into my mouth. My cock was rock hard in my soapy hand as the mental picture of the sexy woman played like a living wet dream.

I finished washing my body – somehow resisting the incredible urge to finish the fantasy in the shower - and quickly rinsed off. I dried, brushed my teeth, pulled on my boxers, and got into bed to relax and watch a little television. The channels began to flip by as I held out the remote. After a few minutes I suddenly realized I was going past the same shows for the third or forth time. I simply could not focus on the TV. My mind could watch only one show - the sexy woman at the bar.

Before I had time to talk myself out of it, the crumbled kiss was laying out flat on the night stand beside the phone and I was dialing the number.

The phone answered without a hello. After a brief pause I heard her voice.

"What room are you in, sexy?"

"Second floor, room 207," I replied.

Click.

I spent the next thirty to forty minutes pacing the room, watching through the peephole, and peering through the curtains looking for the woman, or possibly a couple. I didn't really know what to expect, but there was no sign of anyone. I checked and re-checked the time. It was close to midnight and I was wide awake with nervous excitement.

"Shit, she's probably jerking my chain, and is laughing her ass off right now," I said. I started to resign myself to the reality that I had been played as a fool by this woman. I wondered how many hapless men had fallen victim to this evil prank. It had been fifty minutes since my phone call.

Frustrated and embarrassed, I finally turned out the lights and got back into bed. The thought of masturbation again crossed my mind, but with my nervous aggravation I had actually lost interest. I just wanted to get to sleep. I finally settled under the sheets and started to drift off when I heard a knock at the door.

My heart was pounding as I turned on the light and jumped from the bed. I approached the door quietly and peered through the peephole. There she was – the woman in the little black dress. The excitement was absolutely unbelievable.

I slowly opened the door.

Without a word the woman looked into my eyes with a sultry smile and pushed me back into the room. The door was left open as she walked me backwards toward the bed. She told me to sit and then instructed me to lay back and relax as she turned on a small light near the window. I obeyed her orders and rested backwards on my elbows. She grabbed a chair from the small table area and moved it near the doorway. She flipped off the remaining room lights just before I heard the door close. The woman sauntered back into the room, dancing suggestively and flipping her dress around. I could hear the light jingle of her ankle bracelet as she moved. In the dim light I could barely see a man entering the room behind her. He closed the door and sat in the chair she positioned and nodded in my direction, but did not speak.

The woman moved to the foot of the bed and stepped out of her shoes. She pointed towards the doorway and said "my husband says I give an unbelievable blowjob. But he feels so selfish keeping the pleasure all to himself." She slowly wet her lips and then seductively put a finger to her glossy petals. The finger gently circled her lips as her mouth opened slightly. Her tongue appeared and lightly moistened the finger before she withdrew the shimmering digit and pointed it towards my belt. I was mesmerized.

She then reached behind her and pulled at the zipper of her little dress. She playfully danced around the room while holding the black garment in place. I remained motionless and captivated as the woman ran her hands all over her body, playfully offering suggestive poses towards me and her partner. She danced for several minutes and then released her hold on the dress and it quickly fell to her feet. She stood at the foot of the bed directly in front of me wearing only a sexy pair of pink boy-shorts panties. Her body was golden brown and very well toned. Her tanned breasts were natural and perky, and her nipples were extremely hard and erect. She was incredibly sexy with an uninhibited and brazen approach. She seemed quite the experienced exhibitionist and was clearly enjoying performing at the center of both men. It was also obvious that she was in total control of the situation.

The woman slowly bent down and traced her hand up the length of my leg and reached into the gaping leg opening of my boxers. My cock was already rock hard and straining tightly against the front of my shorts. I focused my attention on her movements while trying to block out the onlooker. And yet, to my great surprise I found it incredibly exciting to know that a stranger was witnessing this scene. I had never before participated in any group sex and I was definitely not interested in starting now. But knowing that we were being watched was highly erotic. My cock was harder than I can ever remember. In fact, it was so engorged it almost hurt. A growing wet spot had already appeared at the top of my "tent" which was now suddenly directly in front of her face.

"Mmmmm" she murmured as she cupped my balls and then reached upwards for my shaft. She pushed in further and grabbed at the waistband of my boxers attempting to pull them down. I lifted up to allow the shorts to pull free from my body. My cock sprung and slapped against my abdomen as she tugged.

"Oh, baby. He has a very nice cock," she said as she wrapped her hand around the shaft and held my throbbing erection upwards. The man did not make a sound.

My enchantress motioned for me to move further up onto the bed, and I quickly complied. She then crawled up onto the mattress and began lightly nuzzling all around the base of my shaft, softly biting and licking around the bottom of my girth while holding the length firmly against her face. The woman carefully maneuvered herself so as not to obstruct the view of her husband who sat quietly in the darkness. She circled her head around and playfully sucked one of my balls into her mouth. She held the nut in her mouth as her tongue darted and sucked - almost to the point of my discomfort - before finally releasing it and working on the other. Her hand lightly held my cock upward as she playfully bit and pulled at my sack with her lips. She lathered my lower regions as she drove her mouth aggressively into my crotch. My balls lay heavily against her cheek as she licked away at my perineum. I spread my legs, let out a soft moan and then heard her muffled reply "Mmmmm, you like that, huh?" She squeezed my ass with her hand as she licked every inch of my balls. She repositioned and started to suckle at the skin around my shaft, carefully avoiding the head of my rod. I gasped as she laid my cock against my abdomen and playfully sucked the sensitive skin on the underside of my cock into her mouth. She definitely knew what she was doing. My body was already convulsing at her knowing touch. A sloppy string of pre-cum dangled from my cock to my stomach.

The woman stopped suddenly, and threw her hair back as she raised her head. While gripping my balls tightly in her hand she held my cock straight up in the air and slowly lowered her face towards the head. She worked a hand tightly up my pole, milking another droplet of pre-cum which quickly trailed from the tip of the engorged head of my prick. I watched anxiously as she looked me in the eyes and asked "Are you ready?"

I wish I could adequately describe the excitement of this moment. It was undoubtedly the most erotic vision that I have ever witnessed. The hunger for flesh and raw sexuality in the woman's face was unmistakable. I could feel the warmth of her breath on my throbbing meat and I was desperate for her to continue. I already felt capable of exploding all over her pretty little face, and I was certain she knew it.

"Oh, my god..... Yes!!!" I screamed.

The woman leaned forward and extended her tongue to capture the glistening evidence of my excitement. She carefully circled her tongue around the head spreading the nectar evenly over the mushroom head. She then softly placed her mouth over the bulbous knob and began gently circling her head. Her tongue flicked and danced as she swirled.

Looking into my eyes, she suddenly opened wide and slowly worked the length of my cock into her mouth. She gagged for a brief second, paused to regain her composure, and then bobbed back down – determined to take it all. She took three of four more dives onto my cock and then released me. Gasping loudly, she looked over to her husband. "He is almost too big for me, baby." She smiled and returned her attention to my meat as the man shook his head.

"Mmmm... I'd really like to fuck him," she said in a husky voice as her hand slid up and down my wet shaft.

She then tugged at my balls and gripped my slippery shaft aggressively with her other hand, slowly stroking me. She held her mouth open in front of her hands, teasing me to enter. She pulled hard at my genitals with each tug of her hands, causing me to rhythmically lift up from the bed towards her face. She released my balls and slid her hand further under me, grabbing my ass as she tugged. Suddenly she leaned forward and plunged my cock back into her warm mouth. I could feel her tongue dancing around my shaft as she slowly and softly worked it in and out of her talented mouth. She quickly dispelled her own suggestion of my being "too big" as the entire length easily disappeared down her throat. She maneuvered onto her knees and lifted her backside in the air towards her husband without missing a stroke. She arched her back and gyrated slowly as her mouth worked around my hard meat. I heard her beginning to moan hungrily and she started to quicken her pace. Finally the man spoke, urging her to "Get it, baby.... get his big cock." The woman briefly reached between her legs with a hand and began shaking as if she were climaxing while continuing to swallow my manhood. She began to moan slightly with each stroke. I could feel her fingers desperately working to enter me from underneath. My entire lower body was electrified. I tried with all of my might to delay the inevitable, but her movements, the sounds of her hunger, and the incredible sensations were more than I could handle. I began to feel an overwhelming crescendo of a violent orgasm. I loudly informed my sexy friend that I was about to come. She moaned violently and buried her face into my pubic area as I felt the first wave of my climax rolling through my tightened legs. I cried out as I started to spray. The woman slowed her pace but never released my cock as I sent spurt after spurt of my orgasm into her mouth. She continued to slowly bob while allowing the warm pearly liquid to slide from her lips and drip down onto her firm grip at the base of my cock. She pumped the remainder of seed with her hand while licking away the remnants from my head. Her hand was completely covered in warm cum by the time the eruptions ceased. It was undoubtedly the longest and most intense orgasm that I had ever experienced.

Erotican
Erotican
13 Followers
12