Lil Girl Works Her Magic Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad's overnight surprise.
2.1k words
4.22
137.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drcox10
drcox10
8 Followers

As you pull into your gate, you loosen the tie around your neck and can already taste the wine you are going to pour and enjoy in the hot tub. Finally in park, you grab your things walk around to the trunk and retrieve your luggage. You lock the car and head for the house entrance fumbling your keys as you go. You get to the porch, there she sits.

Before you have a chance to say a word she jumps up, "daddy, don't be mad!"

You haven't even really digested the fact your 18 year old daughter is sitting on your porch.

"Okay, does your mom know you are here," you ask? You can tell by the silence the answer is a resounding no.

Once inside you toss your keys on the table, remove your custom fit suit jacket and undo your shirt. You proceed to your room, your daughter follows behind; she is waiting for the questioning she knows is coming.

You sit on your footboard chaise, remove your shoes, toss your shirt and tie over the back of the chair and sigh followed by a long pause.

You lift your head, here it comes what she knew was coming... "well, you hungry?"

Startled from the unexpected response, your daughter stammers, "yes, starving!"

You send her out to begin searching for her selection of food. You use the time to call her mother and to change. You head out to the kitchen select a wine, pour some and offer your daughter a glass. She eagerly accepts.

"So, I let your mom know you are here and safe. You are welcome to stay the weekend. I can take you home Monday.I Guess you and your mom have disagreements on some things?"

"Dad, she doesn't listen to anything I have to say, she treats me like a child!"

"Well, if you want to talk I can listen. I am going to hit the hot tub, you are welcome to join food should be here in a little while." And with that, you head out to the hot tub with your plush towel tightly wrapped around your very fight naked body.

You have almost finished your first glass of wine when she heads out to join you in the hot tub. You are amazed, that you took part in creating such a beautiful girl. You realize as you are looking at her pert full breasts in her two piece bikini that you were naked in the tub and starting to get aroused as she got closer. You hit the jets and the hot tub erupts into bubbles. You pour another glass of wine.

She hops in the hot tub. You try not to acknowledge how much you are enjoying the view of her hard nipples poking the thin wet fabric of her bikini top. She is dazzling in red. The ties on the sides of her suit bottom are barely tied hugging her young curves, begging to be undone.

"So, you want to study abroad," you ask?

She quickly responds, "yes, but mom doesn't think I am mature enough to handle being away from home on my own."

She gets up and reaches for her glass of wine. You unabashedly look at her ass, round and full. You think I hope it is untouched, but if not, the idea of her at her age having sexual competence arouses you just the same.

She retrieves her glass and sits back in the hot tub closer this time. She rests her head back and the water rises; now, it is kissing her cleavage. You sit in silence for awhile, then finish your wine and grab your towel. You wrap the towel around yourself, hoping your daughter looks. You catch her looking out the side of your eye and you are pleased.

After dinner, your daughter comes down in one of your t-shirts. The shirt is big enough to hang on her; the material meets resistance over her hard nipples and the bottom of the shirt falls so just enough of her lacy panties show when she moves.

You move in to watch some television, she hops over the couch. She lands with her bare ass in your lap. You lovingly smack it and rub it as if to rub the sting out. She lets out a noise and quickly turns and lays her head in your lap. Her hand is gently resting on your upper thigh. Her check blankets your flaccid penis. She turns her head, and almost unknowingly strokes your inner thigh.

She asks, "Daddy will you please talk to mom and get her to understand?"

You know she is manipulating you, even if she isn't fully aware of the sexual tease she is exuding it is working.

You don't want to bring things to a premature end, "Yes, of course I will chat with your mom."

Later you awake, and hours have past. Your daughter is sleeping in your lap. Her head resting against your now firm cock. She is on her back. You gently run your hand under her shirt. You wait for reaction...nothing. You slowly move your hand up her young torso and then cup her pert breast and gently squeeze. Ahh so firm so tender so not allowed. What a rush! You gently squeeze her firm nipple.

She stirs slightly and murmurs, "love you daddy."

You get up from the couch and place a pillow under her head and proceed to your room. Once there, you take off your shorts fully exposing your rock hard cock. The cool sheets on your warm excited skin; it doesn't take long until sleep takes you over.

Groggy from jet lag, you feel the covers stir. The sudden chill against your naked skin makes you drawl yourself up in a crescent. As quickly as the cold touched your skin, the front of your body is washed with the warmth of naked skin.

Not fully awake, you ask, "You okay baby?"

Your daughter, naked as the day she was born replies, "it is freezing out there daddy!" "Oh ya? What are you going to do, when you are away from home and cold baby?"

Your daughter turns to face you, "Daddy that is not fair!"

You put your arms around her roll on your back, and say "I know baby."

You reply, "I love you too baby."

She now crawls completely on top of you. Her warm bare breasts are resting against your warm chest. You run your arms down her shoulders and rest your hands in the tiny cradle of her lower back. You are fully awake now, and aroused.

Lying completely on top of you she runs her fingers over your lips. "Daddy, I have your lips." She bounces up and gives them a kiss.

"Yes you do baby, they are lovely on you." She playfully bounces up and kisses them again.

You wince, "Be carefully baby!"

"Are you okay daddy?"

Your hand reaches to comfort your hard cock she just pinched, "yes baby, you just pinched daddy."

"I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to hurt you. Here, I will kiss it and make it better."

As your daughter begins to disappear beneath the sheet moving down your body your eyes roll back in your head.

"Here daddy, is this the spot?"

You don't have a chance to respond before you feel the damp warmth of her tight puckered lips pressing against the base of your hard cock.

Without even thinking you respond, "No it was higher baby." She presses her lips slightly higher. "Not quite, even higher."

She pauses long enough to say, "Well daddy, I will just make sure I cover it all."

As she presses kisses up and down your cock, you are paralyzed from pleasure, and the fear that doing anything-even breathing will make it all stop.

"Oh, that is so good baby. You are such a good little girl."

"You like it daddy?"

"Yes, baby you are making daddy feel so good."

The plateau of pleasure is suddenly heightened. You feel the warm slick glide of her little tongue skate the length of your cock. You can feel that the breadth of your cock is far too much for the surface of her tongue to cover. To your pleasure, your daughter notices this as well, and quickly makes a second pass gliding slowly down the ridge of the helmet of your cock and all the way down your shaft.

"Oh, baby that feels amazing.

Suddenly, before you can even fully enjoy this new sensation, you feel the unthinkable. You feel the head of your pulsing cock firmly slide inside her wet full lips. Even the fear of stopping the pleasure, can't keep you from moaning with ecstasy. "Baby! Ohh, you're so good to daddy."

"I love you daddy."

"Mmm, I love you too baby."

With that said, she takes more of your hardness into her mouth. You are first overwhelmed by the warmth. Then you notice the wetness. Lastly, you feel the girth of your hard cock pressing against her otherwise full lips.

You can tell your cock is way too much for her little mouth to competently maneuver. It pleases you that her lips are pressed thin in order to circumnavigate your pulsing, dripping cock.

Almost instinctively and reading your racing mind, you feel her hands cup your bulbous sack. You naturally spread your legs welcoming more pleasure. You can't even vocalize how good your little girl is making you feel. This is an entirely new level of pleasure. It is even better than you possibly could have imagined.

Her hands start squeezing your hardness. The wetness from her mouth meets her small delicate hands and aide them in sliding up and down your cock. You place your hands in her long hair. All you can think is your daughter is amazing. You gently cup her breast.

"Daddy your hands are so warm."

At the side of you, her young silhouette reflects on the wall. You watch the shadow of a hand slide down your daughters back and squeeze her ass. You know full well, it is your hand but the pleasure is so intense, your emotions are suspended in another place.

Her firm ass is in your hands. Oh the pleasure. The slurping sound she is making drives you to search for wetness on her body. You want to feel the texture of the sound she is making on her body. Your hands nimbly search for her young sweet cunt.

Your fingers slide down her ass. Further down still, you reach her folds smooth and unblemished. She has picked up speed now. She is quickly learning her way around your cock.

"Daddy, it is so hard and you taste so good."

The sound of her voice mixed with the physical pleasure is too much for you. You plunge your finger into the folds of her pussy. So, warm and the folds of her entrance are tightly hugging your finger. You still haven't felt any moisture.

Then she swirls her tongue around under the ridge of your throbbing head. You plunge your finger in and there it is...the sweet wetness that sends chills down your spine making you arch your back.

Your daughter murmurs as you gently stroke her clit. Her body trembles. You can feel this is a completely new energy for her. Yet, she plunges forward not afraid of this new experience. She gasps as the tip of your finger teases her entrance.

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Oh, Daddy it feels so good. I want to feel more. I feel so hot daddy."

She begins, sucking your cock more violently. You can tell it is in direct relation to her heightened arousal. She gasps for air.

"daddy feels so good."

She begins to move her body around your finger toying with the idea of pushing against your finger tip. You can tell her body is begging for the release.

After gasping for air she plunges her mouth down deep on your cock you feel the pressure of the back of her throat again and again. You can't handle the pleasure you push your finger deep inside her wet tiny cunt. you don't stop moving your finger inside her tight pussy.

You feel her cunt clamp on your finger and you know she is getting ready to cum she is cumming. You can't even warn her you explode in her mouth. You feel her swallowing while your cock is still in her small mouth.

You pull your finger from her. You bring it to your mouth. She is sitting up now with remnants of your cum glistening from the over spill in the corners of her mouth. She watches as you take your fingers covered in her juice and put them in your mouth.

"You taste amazing baby."

"You were yummy too daddy."

She kisses you softly. You are both exhausted. She curls into you on her side. You place your arm around her. Before your arm hits the bed, you are both sound asleep.

drcox10
drcox10
8 Followers