Lil Jodie Ch. 03

Story Info
Jodie's brothers enjoy her finally.
3.2k words
4.28
85k
19
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frost1226
frost1226
155 Followers

It might help if you read part one and then part two to understand it better as it continues right after chapter two.

*

Jodie looked the part of a normal high school girl in her cheerleaders outfit. However, in fact she was nothing of the kind any more. Her cunt was leaking and she felt her juices run down to the seat of the van, her legs and her body knew that she was about to be abused, but this time Jodie wanted it too.

Jodie walked up to the house with Santino by her side as she walked in she saw that the front main room was different than last time now there was bright lights illuminating the room and a digital camera mounted on a tripod.

Jodie knew it was all for her to show off with, she stood in front of the camera and started to pose by lifting her short skirt to show them her wet moist cunt, and then started to remove the rest of her outfit. As she did this they guys took picture after picture of her until she was naked. Jodie loved it, she saw the two of them get hard as she could see their trousers were bursting, their cocks straining to get free from there trousers, they unzipped themselves, as Jodie stood there with her hand over her cunt, opening her cunt lips like she had done for her brother Thomas the day before.

"Come and take me boys I want your big cocks in me! I want to be used by you both." Jodie said lustfully acting like the slut she knew she was.

Mike and Santino wasted no time on stripping they just wanted to use Jodie's body as their fuck toy. All Jodie's body could do was just respond to every inch in her, these two were the only ones who could satisfy her craving for cock, they pounded her every hole at least twice and all her body and mind could do was to worship their cocks.

They stood back to view their handiwork, they had turned a straight 'A' cheer leading student into a wanton cock whore, Jodie felt really happy for the for first time in a long time while she was curled up on the floor, cum was dripping out of her everywhere.

"Hey Jodie if you want more of this, then you come here every day instead of going to school we will educate you!" Mike said while he shook the last remaining drops of cum from his cock.

Jodie enjoyed the attention she was getting, she just nodded as she fingered her cunt and eats his cum that was all over her body, this seemed right to her, her destiny.

Mike and Santino stood over Jodie and watched her enjoying herself fingering her cunt and eating his cum that they had dripped over her. Then Mike had an idea, the look that crept across his face was that of pure evil.

"Let's make some money with our new cheer leading whore, how about we make her an internet porn queen, I know lots of guys who would love to fuck her." Mike said,

"That's a good idea, we could make a lot of money if we did it right." Santino add.

"Clean yourself up and we will see you again tomorrow in front of your house bitch!" Mike said. Jodie knew she wanted more because her cravings just kept on growing each time they fucked her, now she knew she wanted cock and she did not care whose it was now.

They told her were the shower was and threw a towel at her; she got up and headed towards the shower. Jodie stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water, it felt good but it was washing away that entire great cum that she had missed, the water-cooled her body down but the fire between her legs was still very much alight. All her holes ached but it was a good ache. Jodie masturbated while in the shower as she had done this on the first time she been fucked by Mike and Santino.

Jodie dressed back into her cheerleader outfit and walked back to the mini-van holding Santino's arm, while she was in the mini-van she collected all her clothes and her underwear, which she had discarded earlier, when they had picked her up from school. It was a short ride to her street when the mini-van stopped.

"Here's your stop I will pick up tomorrow morning, so don't be late!" Santino said from the driver's seat.

Jodie climbed out and winked at him, she grabbed her school bag and ran down the street towards her house, and she could not wait to get back home to her brothers and her dad.

Jodie got to the front pouch and the door opened, it was her dad. He stood there with his hands on his hips, with a look on his face that said were in the hell have you been. Even before Jodie opened her, mouth her dad had started to drag her in, he throw her to a seat, which was warm from his body heat.

"No lies lady were in the hell have you been and I know you have not been to practice because I went there to pick you up today!" her dad said as her closed the door.

Jodie's mind raced through the possible reasons why she was not there, but the truth was he would never believe that his only daughter was a fuck toy for two older men because of her 'piece of shit' ex boyfriend.

"Dad I went to the mall to see if I could pick you up a surprise birthday gift." Jodie said hopefully. She looked so innocence but could not really explain why she went to the mall still in her cheer leading outfit.

"It's that all dad? I got to get out of this and get some of this homework done." Jodie said, "Yes its but don't forget this is not the end of it young lady" Dad said.

Jodie ran up stairs as she did, her dad caught a glimpse of her panties, and remember what had happened to her last night and how he had fucked his own daughter and how much he really enjoyed it.

Jodie hear her brothers horsing around in there room as usual. She knew it was wrong, but her own cravings took over as she started to finger herself thinking that there was two cocks in the next room who could fuck her, ignoring the fact that they were her own brothers. Jodie remembered that Thomas wanted another fuck with her but this time Joe could get in on the action with her.

Jodie knew once dad sat down to watch his basketball, only god or a major earthquake would move him. She put on her PJs and knocked on her brother's door. Thomas answered the door and Jodie just walked straight in without even making eye contact, she saw Joe sweating and dressed in his combat pants. She started to move to the middle of the room. Thomas who had closed the door went over to his sister, kissed her full on the lips, and let his tongue slid in her mouth and Jodie let out a slight moan.

Joe was completely stunned as Thomas cupped his sister's tits and all she did was moan in kind, Jodie started to feel around his waist to remove his belt and unzip his trousers. Joe got up and threw Thomas to the ground. Jodie started to remove her PJs top to show her brothers her tits had grown while they were away, her chest moved gracefully as she walked over to Joe and started to unzip his trousers.

"Jodie what in the hell are you doing, I'm you brother and your my little sister, stop this now!" Joe said.

"Hey dude she is the best fuck I have ever had! You got to try her Joe." Thomas said as he was removing his trousers from around his feet and then his boxers.

"This is sick, Jodie is our sister!" Joe said.

"I want you two in me now, fuck me please boys. I want the two of you in me at once. Now" Jodie begged as she slid off her PJ bottoms to show her wet cunt to her brothers.

Thomas was already hard from seeing his sister stand in the room naked and even Joe had to admit she was the finest thing he had seen a long time but this was his sister. Thomas beckoned Jodie over to him; she walked over to him what seemed to be slow motion, her tits hardly moved as she crossed the room. Thomas pointed to his now rock hard cock. Jodie brushed her hair out of her face as she opened her mouth to sink on his cock, she knew that was going to be good but she really wanted Joe to see to her now damp cunt, Jodie opened her legs wider to show Joe that she was wet and ready for his tongue.

As Jodie's mouth sank onto tom's cock and she put a finger into her wet moist cunt to show Joe. Joe was now rock hard in his boxers, he could not take it any more so he went over to his brother and sister. he knelt down to inspect his sisters wet cunt, he put a finger in and Jodie and she moaned like a cheap whore, this caused Joe to be even more turned on, as he put two then three fingers and was so amazed how easily it was for him to enter Jodie.

Jodie's mouth kept on without missing a beat because what her Brother Joe was doing. He was now fingering her. It was not his tongue, she thought, but it was just as good. Tom was ready to blow his load of cum in her mouth, but Jodie wanted Joe to see this and for her to suck him off just as she had done to Tom's.

"Dude you got to see this!" Tom's said as he gripped Jodie's head, Joe's fingers stopped as he got a better view of the event, Tom's face went red as he pumped his cum into the back of Jodie throat.

"Now show him Jodie, show him all that cum of mime!" Thomas said. Jodie opened her mouth so Joe could; see all of Tom's cum, it looked like thick milk.

Jodie swallowed all of it and let just a small bit drip from the corner of her mouth, Joe needed no invitation to fuck her mouth but he was far rougher than Tom had been. He grabbed a fistful of hair and forced Jodie to open her mouth wide, this was a first because she had all ways willing to suck cock, now she really had difficulty breathing, Joe was treating his sister like a whore and she moaned like one Thomas noticed that her fingers were deep in her pussy. He took this as an invite to slide his rock hard cock in her wet slit.

Thomas put his hands on her hips and picked her up and put her on her knees, then put his cock at the entrance of her wet cunt and thrust it deep into her. Jodie's body responded almost immediately by bucking back onto him, Jodie meet all his thrusts with her own. Joe's cock was assaulting her mouth; Jodie was turned-on more than before she came in. Both brothers pushed in unison the pain was all over their faces and they were sweating like pigs.

Jodie's body loved the feeling of been taken over by her own brothers; she knew she was submissive and willing to please these cocks in any way they wanted to.

The brothers almost shot there cum in to Jodie at the same time but Joe lost control first, his cum shot out of Jodie's nose and covered his now sweaty crotch. Tom shoots his cum into her belly just as he had done the day before.

Jodie was choking as a result of Joe's cum coming out of her nose, Joe stood there watching her, now he wanted her cunt and maybe her butt, but all in good time. Tom's cock was still hard even after he shot his cum into her womb, Jodie loved her brothers and these was the perfect way for her to bond with them, and too fill that craving she had.

"Get on my cock you whore, so I can fuck that cunt of yours!" Joe said as he started to lie down on the floor.

Jodie spread her legs over him and started to lower herself on to his waiting hard cock, she felt it enter her she knew instantly that he was bigger than Tom, but none of this really mattered. Jodie started to move up and down on his shaft, she felt his hands on her hips as he forced her once again.

"Hey dude I want in there, can I have her butt while you have that sweet, sweet cunt of hers." Tom said waiting "Go for it, I bet she loves two cocks in her at once" Joe said without breaking a beat.

Tom put his cock at her butt and slid it in with so much ease, now Jodie was truly in heaven the two cocks rubbed her so much she moaned so loud that dad would have heard her if Joe hadn't stuffed a sock in her mouth quickly.

This sent both Tom and Joe over the edge again they shot so much cum in to her body, it came out as they both continued to pump her. This time they soon became limp after they came no matter how much Jodie sucked on them both.

Jodie left them after she knew that they just would not fuck her any more. She went back to bed but this time her craving had gone but she knew it would be back and maybe dad would come to her again like he did last night and fuck her while mom was still doing the night shift at the hospital.

After a few hours of sleep Jodie's Dad entered her room and turned on the light to watch his slut daughter sleep, he could not help but get a massive hard on while she slept. He went over to her bed and ripped off the covers to reveal Jodie was sleeping naked, this caused his cock to be more engorged as he took hold of her arms and flipped her over on her chest so he could get her butt.

Jodie moved in her sleep not noticing that her own father was about to take her butt, as he got on the bed he unzipped his trousers and released his cock, he put his cock at the entrance of her butt. The pure shock woke up Jodie with a start, the pain but it was a good pain shot through her.

"That's it my little whore slide your daddy's cock in your sweet butt!" Dad said as he pounded Jodie's butt.

All she could do was moan in deepest pleasure. Her father loved to feel how tight her butt actually was. Jodie started to grip the bed as her father pushed hard and came deep in to her butt, he soon came in her butt and got up.

"We are going to keep this secret from your mom and your brothers OK!" dad said doing up his zip "Oh and I know you fucked your brothers today I heard the moaning from upstairs" dad said has he opened the door to her room.

"Mom's home tomorrow night, as she off her nights shifts from the hospital so no more fucking unless it's with me understand me little lady?" dad said.

Dad left Jodie overturned and her butt forced wide open, she could put three fingers in now her butt was that stretched wide now. Sleep was the last thing on her mind as dad had awoken the lust for cock in her again. Jodie got up and went towards her parents room opened the door and she stood there looking at her dad in a new light, as the biggest cock that had ever fucked her body and she needed it again in her.

"Dad, will you fuck me until mom comes home? I really need your cock in me now." Jodie asked as she stood in the doorway fingering her still wet pussy.

"Come in and get into bed my little slut." dad said waving her to his bed.

Jodie climbed in and started to suck his big cock "Wow girl where did you learn that from!" Dad said in amazement of his daughters cock sucking skills.

He never knew she was so good at this; she kept on looking at dad so wickedly while Jodie sucked dad's cock. He held her head as he shot his cum into and down his daughter's throat.

"My god girl you're good, even better than your mom and I thought she could suck cock." Dad said as Jodie lifted her head and showed him his cum in her mouth.

She then started to move up towards dad her open her legs to show him her wet dripping cunt. Jodie opened her cunt lips to show dad her insides to him; his cock got hard almost immediately again "Fuck my nasty cunt daddy with your big hard cock like you did the last time." Jodie said as she lowered her self on to her dad's waiting cock.

"Shut the fuck up slut and get on my cock slut!" dad said to Jodie took all of him into her body; she loved the feeling of how his cock filled her.

"Yes...yes...yes!" Jodie screamed.

The boys rushed to see what was happening but they both saw Jodie riding dads cock. Dad saw the two boys standing there with their cocks hard, watching; he just continued to fuck Jodie as if she was just a common whore. The boys started to jack themselves off to the site of their sister fucking their own father, who really knew how to fuck her right.

"Thanks boys, from now on she is my whore to fuck and you got to ask me for the right to fuck her cunt no matter how much she begs!" Dad said to his sons as they stood with their cocks in their hands.

They shot their loads over the carpet in the room, and Dad even did not miss a beat as Jodie raised and fell on his cock.

They both nodded as dad continued to hammer away at his new whore, they left and went back to their room, Jodie's mind and body was totally lost in the moment of pure lust all her needs and urges had gone, she knew that she wanted his massive cock in her. Jodie could not think straight she just could not wait for tomorrow morning, as Mike and Santino would be picking her up instead of going to school what had they in store for her, her mind raced as to the possibilities.

Dad suddenly shot his cum in Jodie the relief on his face showed, Jodie collapsed still on his cock, in fact Jodie had passed out after dad had cum in her, and Dad got up a carried her to her bed and tucked her in as she was still out of it...

frost1226
frost1226
155 Followers