L'il Sis Ch. 05

Story Info
Ryan and Ally in the band room with Hunter.
8.2k words
4.38
134.5k
43

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers

As I hear dad yelling through the door for me to get up, and see the door knob to my room begin to turn, everything moves in slow motion. Our mood quickly turns from joy to fear. Looking down at my sister's eyes, they reflect the emotion we both feel -- panic. Both of us are still in my bed, naked from our night of love making. Her legs are still wrapped around mine. Her hand, which just a moment ago was gently stroking my morning erection, is now on my back as she hugs me tightly. I can feel the rapid beating of her heart as her chest presses against mine. The sheet is on the floor, and if my father walks into the room now, he'll see both of us, nude, in my bed.

My initial instinct is to jump out of my bed and meet my father at the door, in an attempt to shield Ally's presence from his view, but there isn't time, and to do so would cause Ally to fall out of the bed causing a commotion that would surely expose our relationship.

"I'm up," I yell back to my father.

The door opens just a crack as dad continues, "Your mother and I have to go into work early. I'm leaving money on the kitchen table for you two to get breakfast on your way to practice. Maybe you can stop at Hardee's," he says.

"Thanks, we'll do that. I'll make sure Ally gets up after I shower," I respond.

"OK. We'll see you at dinner. Remember to drink plenty of water today, it's going to be hot out there."

With those words, dad closes the door and I hear him walking back down the hall.

I feel Ally's body relax, but neither of us move. We listen for several minutes until we hear the sound of the garage door open and then close. Our parents are gone.

"That was a close one," Ally says, breaking our silence.

"Yeah, I was sure we were busted," I reply.

Ally slowly returns her hand to my cock, which was now deflated. Her gentle rubbing brings it back to full erection. She continues to rub my cock as I move my hand down to her ass and begin feeling her soft flesh.

"Good morning," she says as her eyes look into mine. She reaches up and presses her lips to mine. It is a soft kiss. Her tongue begins licking my lips, and then finds its way into my mouth. I kiss her back, sliding my tongue into her mouth. Ally crawls on top of me, pressing my cock against my abdomen. Her hands are now both behind my head, pulling my face to hers, and both of my hands are now caressing her ass cheeks. She squirms on top of me, pressing herself against me. I can feel her bare tits pressing against my chest. We make out for a few minutes, until Ally breaks the kiss and says, "I think it is time for us to take that shower."

I look down at her beautiful body pressed against mine. Her skin is so smooth. I admire the curvature of her waist and her delicious ass.

"I could stay like this all day," I reply.

"So could I, but we need to get up."

"OK," I reply. "Do you want to shower first or do you want me to?"

"I was thinking we could shower together -- it would save time and water," she replies with a sexy grin.

"That sounds good to me."

We get out of the bed and make our way to the hall. Ally wraps herself in her robe and walks down the hall.

"Just checking to make sure they're both gone," she says.

Ally disappears down the stairs as I walk into the bathroom. I turn on the hot water in the shower and then turn to the sink to shave. I always shave before I shower. I don't have much hair, but I shave anyway to remove the morning stubble.

Ally returns to the bathroom and drops her robe. She walks up behind me and while pressing her nude body against mine, brings her hands to my cock and balls. While rubbing my balls and stroking my cock she says, "I really enjoyed last night in the Jacuzzi and in your bed. It was wonderful."

I rinse my face and dry it with a towel, and then turn around and look at her nude body, remembering the night before. My hard cock points directly at her.

"It looks a little wet," she says, noticing the pre-cum which was now spread over the head of my erection. I pull her in close and kiss her again.

"You were great last night," I confess. "I never thought I would get to fuck you, although I have wanted to for a long time."

"It won't be the last time, either," she replies as we continue to kiss and rub each other's bodies as the steam from the shower begins to fill the room.

"Let's do it," she says as she takes my hand and walks toward the shower.

We step in the shower and Ally stands directly under the spray. The water cascades over her curves as we both stand there looking at each other.

"Would you mind washing my hair?" Ally asks.

"I'll wash anything you want," I reply as I reach for the shampoo. I pour a liberal amount on her head, and begin massaging her head and shoulders. I wash her hair while looking into her eyes. After a couple of minutes, I let my hands roam down her chest and begin massaging her breasts. My hands then drop to her bare pussy and I massage it gently, letting my fingers linger at her slit. I press one finger into her cunt and massage it with small circles.

Ally leans back to let the water rinse her hair. I keep one hand on her pussy while the other rubs her tits. She looks so amazing to me right now, leaning back into the spray of the shower head. The suds from her hair flows down the front of her body as I continue to allow my hands to roam all over her.

Ally turns, exposing her back and ass to me. I reach out and massage her neck and shoulders, and then reach around to cup her tits. Ally leans back and presses her ass against me and begins to slowly grind her ass into my cock.

Ally spreads her feet apart as far as the narrow shower stall will allow. I bring a hand around to her ass and begin rubbing her tight ass hole, sliding one finger part way in. Ally moans and presses her ass against my finger.

"God I love it when you do that," she says softly.

I continue to finger her ass while bringing my other hand to her cunt, pressing a finger into her. My rubbing her ass and cunt causes Ally to squirm.

"Mmmmm," she moans. Keep doing that."

I continue fingering Ally while kissing her neck. The water continues spraying over both of us as Ally presses her ass back against my cock.

"Fuck my ass, Ry," she pleads.

I pull my fingers out of her cunt and ass, take the soap, and lather up my cock.

"Are you sure you want me to?" I ask. "I will hurt."

"Just go slow. If it hurts too much I'll tell you, but I want to feel your cock in my ass."

I reach down and press my finger against her hole, sliding one finger in to loosen her up.

"You need to relax," I say, "you're tight."

"Just do it," she pleads. "Fuck my ass. I want your cock in my ass."

I pull my finger out of her ass and press the head of my hard cock against her hole. I take it slow as I begin pressing my cock into her. She is tight, but I persist, and get the head of my cock in.

"More," she says.

Leaning over a bit, Ally presses her ass against my cock until I feel my cock sliding into her. I am now buried all the way in her ass.

"Just hold it there a minute," Ally says.

With my cock deep into her, I reach around and grab her tits. I begin rubbing her tits and kissing her neck with my cock throbbing inside of her. I can feel her ass wrapped around my cock.

"Fuck my ass," Ally shouts. "Fuck my ass hard."

I begin thrusting in and out of her ass. I pull out part way and then drive back into her. Ally moves her ass in rhythm with my thrusts. I bring my hands to her waist and push into her hard. We begin a thrusting motion in and out. Fucking her cunt is one thing, but her ass is so tight I know that I am not going to last long. I don't know how long we fuck, but I enjoy every minute of it.

"O god, it feels good," Ally says. "Please don't stop."

We continue for several more minutes, until I feel my balls begin to tighten. My cock has never felt this good. I know I'm about to explode into her bowls.

"I'm going to cum," I say.

"Cum inside my ass," my sister responds.

I continue fucking her ass for another couple of minutes, and then, puling her ass back against my pubes, I shoot my load into her. I hold Ally tight against me as I fill her ass with my cum, shooting five or six times into her.

"God that was great," I say as my cock slides out of her.

Ally turns to face me, and brings her lips to mine. I pull her tight against me, feeling her tits against my flesh as my hands drop down to her ass cheeks. I run my hands all over her ass and back as we continue to kiss.

Ally breaks the kiss, takes the soap, and begins washing my body. She washes my chest, making her way down to my stomach and then my cock and balls. I now have a semi-erection as Ally gently washes and massages me. She reaches around and rubs her soap filled hands over my back and ass.

"Turn around," Ally instructs.

I turn around and Ally begins washing my back, making her way down to my ass. She washes between my ass cheeks, brushing her finger against my hole. She rubs it gently, and then reaches between my legs and runs her fingers over my balls, washing them and massaging them from behind. My cock hardens as she washes my balls.

I turn around and pull her wet body against mine, with my hard cock between her legs, brushing against her pussy. Ally brings her legs together, trapping my cock between them. She reaches up and presses her face to mine as our lips touch. She kisses me passionately this time while rubbing her pussy against my hardness. Reaching down, she takes my hard cock and presses it against her throbbing pussy.

"I want you to fuck me," she says.

I can't believe that I am hard again. Ally presses her pussy lips against my cock, lines it up with her slit, reaches around my waist, grabs my ass and pulls me into her. My cock slides all the way into her pussy. While not as tight as her ass, it still feels like heaven to me.

I bring my hands to her neck, then behind her head, pulling her lips to mine. Our tongues intertwine and we kiss passionately. I reach down and grab both of her legs, pull her up while turning to press her back against the shower wall. With her weight against the wall, I pull her legs up higher, and they wrap around my back. I thrust into her, fucking her sweet pussy.

"Oh Christ," Ally moans. "Fuck me Ry, keep fucking me."

I continue to drive my cock into her wet pussy. With her back against the wall and her legs wrapped around my wist, I continue to thrust in and out of her. Ally sucks my tongue deep into her mouth. She slides her tongue into my mouth as I continue to fuck her pussy. We continue for god knows how long, until Ally grabs my head, forcing her tongue deeper into my mouth.

"Fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck," Ally screams as she has her first orgasm of the morning. "Fuck me harder, Ry," she pleads as I ram my cock into her.

"I'm going to cum," Ally screams as my thrusts continue.

"Oh Christ," Ally screams. I feel her pussy pulsating around my cock as I shoot my second load of cum into her.

Kissing deeply, we both try to catch our breath. Slowly, I lower her feet to the floor of the shower. We look into each other's eyes. I can't believe I just fucked my sister in the ass and then in her pussy. Her face looks so sweet as she comes down from her orgasm.

We finish up in the shower, washing each other for just a few more minutes.

"Thank you," Ally says.

"Thank you," I reply. "That was great."

"I still owe you a back massage," Ally says, reminding me of our little game of Truth or Dare from last night.

"I'll collect on that tonight," I reply.

Turning off the water, Ally opens the shower door and steps out, with me close behind her.

"You are so beautiful," I say to her.

"Do you really think so?" Ally asks.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I reply, as I begin to dry her off with a towel. I dry every inch of her body, lingering at her tits and pussy. I kiss her softly on the lips. Ally takes the towel and drys me off, making sure my cock and balls get all the needed attention. My cock begins to get hard again.

Ally drops down on her knees in front of me and begins licking my cock. She licks around the head of my cock, and then takes it all into her mouth. She continues bobbing her head up and down, licking my shaft, and rubbing my balls. My balls ache, straining to produce enough cum for a third ejaculation. As good as it feels, I know that I can't cum a third time.

"If you continue that, we'll never get to practice," I say.

Laughing, Ally lets my cock drop from her mouth, stands, kisses me one final time before we leave the bathroom to get dressed for practice.

"I'll meet you downstairs in a few minutes," she says as she walks into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, my semi-hard cock hanging between my legs, I think about the events of the last twenty-four hours. I remember Ally walking into my room early last evening wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her nude body; how she walked over to me as I was lying on my bed and stood there with her pussy visible to me as I looked up at her, tempted to reach up and touch it but afraid that it would scare her off.

Now I know that she was teasing me. She had a plan all along. I remember her reaching up to get the wine glasses before dinner and exposing her sweet ass to me and then spreading her legs when she sat down to eat, giving me a full view of her panty covered pussy. Then, when we went downstairs and she reached up to get a video from the shelf, again showing off her scantly covered ass to me. I remember how she squatted down in front of the TV to put the movie in, exposing her ass as she had pulled her underwear into her ass crack. Then as she was sitting in the chair in the TV room with her leg draped over the arm, continuing to tease me by exposing her covered pussy to me. I remember how Ally looked in her new swimsuit as she dropped her robe last night. I recall the feeling in my groin when she crawled up into my lap, pressing her bikini clad pussy against my cock, and how I wanted to fuck her in the Jacuzzi. I remembered her mouth around my cock for the first time, knowing that she had experience giving head, and wondering who it was with. I remember wanting to fuck her then, but having to wait until we got into my bedroom.

I can still see her beautiful body as she let her robe slip off her shoulders in my room and I gazed at her nakedness for the first time. I remember it all as if it was a dream, as we crawled into the bed together and later as I stood over her, pulling her legs apart and pressing my lips to her pussy, savoring her taste as I ate her out for the first time; and then as I crawled up between her legs and slid my cock into her. I have fucked a few girls over the past few years, but this was the first time I had ever made love to anyone, and it my sister.

The vision of Ally and me in the shower fills my mind as I stand looking at myself in the mirror. Unknowingly, this whole time I have been stroking my cock. Thinking about the way she offered her ass to me just a few minutes ago and how I fucked her in the ass and then in her pussy, I beat my cock harder. "Shit," I think, "I am about to cum for the third time this morning." I continue beating my cock until it erupts, this time all over the bathroom counter.

Taking a wash cloth, I clean up the mess. I pick up my towel and head down the hall to my room to get dressed for practice. "I can't believe that I have finally fucked my sister," I thought to myself.

As I dressed in my room, I remembered Ally saying last night that Katie has a swimsuit just like hers, and that she thought she could talk Katie into coming over this weekend when our parents go out of town for a wedding. Someone's daughter was getting married and they are leaving us home alone from Thursday until sometime Monday afternoon or early evening.

"I will have to remind Ally of that," I thought to myself.

Once dressed, I walk downstairs to wait for Ally.

It doesn't take her long to get dressed, but I just about die when I see what she is wearing. She has on a white tube top that looks more like a sports bra, and the shortest shorts I have ever seen her wear. The band director relaxes the dress code for summer practice, so I saw a couple girls dressed like this yesterday, but never Ally. She wouldn't get away with this if dad was still home. There is no way he would let her go to practice dressed like that.

"Holy Shit, Ally," I say. "You really look hot in that outfit, but dad will kill you when he sees you dressed like that tonight."

"Thanks for the compliment. I thought you'd like this," Ally says while twirling around slowly. From behind I can even see the bottom of her ass cheeks.

"You're gonna make it hard for me to concentrate today dressed like that."

"That's the purpose," she replies, "but I'm also wearing them for Hunter," referring to a boy she went out with a few times. Ally thought they were getting along well, and then all of a sudden he broke up with her. He graduated with me, and he's helping out this summer with the brass section, which means Ally will be around him all day today.

"I want him to be really sorry that he broke up with me," she says.

"What was that all about, anyway?" I ask her.

"Well," she starts, "I can't believe I'm telling you this, but he wanted me to suck him off in the practice room, but I wouldn't do it. It's not that I didn't want to, but I had never done that before, so I was afraid to. After that, he wouldn't have anything to do with me."

"That's his loss," I reply, "but I know you've sucked someone off before you did me last night, you knew exactly what to do."

"Let's just say I have had some practice on some other band members. They don't call it a practice room for nothing," she replies.

"Well, you sure know what you're doing now. That was the best blow job I've ever had," I say.

"Thank you, I think," Ally replies laughing.

"You don't have to worry about dad seeing me dressed like this, I'm taking a change of clothes with me," she says holding up a small back pack.

"Do you think this outfit will make Hunter jealous?" she asks.

"That outfit will make me jealous if I see anyone staring at you," I reply.

"Aww, that's so sweet," Ally says as she walks over to me and gives me a deep kiss.

"We better get out of here while we still can," I reply, breaking the kiss.

Walking out to the car I notice the humidity. It isn't all that hot yet, but the humidity, as always, is terrible. I am already breaking a sweat, as is Ally. Her top is beginning to get wet already, and I can tell that she is going to give Hunter a show with those nipples sticking out through her top. I rub my crotch as I get into the car.

All the way in to school I can't keep my eyes off of Ally. After a few minutes of driving, I slide my right hand over to her leg and begin rubbing the inside of her thigh as far up as I can, which is almost to her pussy in those shorts she is wearing.

Ally leans back in the seat, her tits sticking out through her top, sighing as I rub her thighs, and then move my hand to her pussy. I rubbed it gently the rest of the way in.

"If you keep doing that, we'll never make it to practice," Ally sighs. "It looks like you're enjoying it too," she says while moving her hand to my crotch. I feel her hand grabbing my hard cock through my shorts. "Keep that for tonight, I want some more of it," she says as she takes her hand away.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise," she replies, "I still owe you that back rub."

We stop at Hardee's on the way. I use the drive thru window and get us a couple of biscuits. I get a large coffee and Ally gets a Coke. We decide to take them to the school and eat while we wait for everyone to arrive. We are supposed to begin at eight, but most people get there between eight and eight thirty.

TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers