L'il Sis Ch. 09

Story Info
Let the Party Begin.
13.1k words
4.62
63.6k
29

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
934 Followers

Ally and I are just relaxing and smoking a joint on the deck of the suite the stranger gave us for the night. The moon and the mood lights of the deck cast a nice glow over Ally as I enjoy the sight in front of me, my sister's nude body. God she looks awesome. I take another sip of the Champaign and a drag on the joint, inhale deeply, exhale, and kiss Ally on the lips, kissing and licking my way down to her luscious breasts. I take a nipple into my mouth and gently play with it with my tongue, while setting the glass down and reaching for her other breast. I tweak her nipple between my fingers and hear her moan softly. I continue rubbing and sucking on her tits while Ally leans back ever so slightly to give me better access to her chest.

"O god, Ry, keep doing that, it feels so good."

I continue licking and playing with my sister's nipples while she sits on the lounge chair facing me. I drop one hand down to her bare thigh and run my fingers softly along her flesh. Raising my mouth to hers again, I drop both hands to her thighs and rub them gently while kissing her. I let my tongue roam all over the inside of her mouth, savoring her taste. I feel my cock begin to swell, although I can't imagine how this could even be possible. Her thighs feel so soft as I continue rubbing them, making my way toward her pussy. I reach the top of her thighs and gently drag a finger along her slit. She moves forward a little so that her pussy is almost touching my balls. My cock is now sticking straight up. She moves forward again and I can feel her pussy lips touching my balls. I slide forward a little, pressing my balls against her pussy, and pull her chest to mind, holding her as close as I possibly can, while I continue kissing her.

"Our bodies feel so good next to each other," I whisper in her ear.

"Yeah, I love this, Ry."

I bring my hands up to her naked back and gently rub her back and shoulders while kissing her; I let my hands roam from her shoulders to her ass, feeling every inch of her flesh. Her tits are pressed against my chest, her tongue is in my mouth, and my hands are on her ass.

"I want you again, sis. I want to fuck you again."

"Mmmmmm," is the only response I get from Ally.

I reach down and press the head of my cock on the entrance of her pussy. She is so wet, and I'm dripping pre cum. I rub the head of my cock up and down her slit, driving her wild. Ally is now bucking her hips against me, kissing me harder, and tightening her grip with her fingernails digging deep into my back.

"Oh, keep doing that, Ry. Fuck your sister."

I bring the head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy and press forward as I enter her. Ally moves forward, taking my full cock into her cunt. We fuck slowly like this for several minutes as I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy. Ally lifts up on the arms of the lounge chair, causing the back of the chair to recline. As I recline, Ally moves up and sits on top of my cock, which is now buried deep inside of her. She starts riding me from the top as I reach up and grab a tit with each hand. As she rides my cock, I play with her tits. She looks so great riding up and down on my cock. I can feel my cock bottom out each time she comes down, and when she rises up, it almost comes out of her pussy, then she drops back down on it.

"Ride that cock, Ally, ride your brother's cock."

"O god, Ry, this feels so good. I love your cock inside of me."

She keeps riding my cock as I continue rubbing her tits. I move my hands to her side, tracing her curves with the tips of my fingers as I make my way down to her ass. I reach behind Ally and place my hands on the base of her back, feeling her ass cheeks and she continues riding me.

"God, this feels so good. Fuck me, Ry, fuck me."

As Ally comes down on my cock, I raise my hips to greet her pussy as it comes down. Each time I can feel my cock reach the greatest depth within her. I continue thrusting my cock into her over and over.

Ally stops when she comes down this time, leans forward and thrusts her tongue into my mouth while grabbing my head with both hands. Her pussy continues to grind on my cock. I feel the walls of her cunt contracting around my cock as she reaches orgasm. Her hands are pulling my face to hers as she continues sucking my tongue deep inside her mouth.

I move out from under Ally, cause her to get on her hands and knees on the lounge chair, move behind her, and bring my cock to the entrance of her pussy from behind. I reach down and grab her by the waist, and pull her pussy back onto my cock. I begin fucking Ally from behind, driving hard into her pussy with each thrust. It feels so different fucking her from behind. There is a different angle to my cock, and a totally different feeling as I thrust into her.

"I love it when you fuck me from behind, Ry. Fuck me hard, brother, fuck me hard."

I continue fucking Ally. "I love looking at you ass when I fuck you, Ally. You have such a sweet ass," I say as I continue fucking my sister.

I fuck her hard for several minutes before she begins screaming louder, "O yes, yes, yes, fuck me Ry! This feels so good. Keep fucking me."

Ally reaches up to her pussy and rubs a finger against her slit as I fuck her. I can feel her finger against my cock as I drive in and out of her, over and over. The feeling of her finger in her cunt drives me over the edge, and I begin shooting my sperm into my sister's cunt.

"I'm cuming, Ally. Fuck, I'm filling you with my sperm. I'm filling you up."

"O yes, Ry, keep fucking me, keep driving that hard cock into my cunt. I'm about to cum too. Keep fucking me."

I continue as long as I can, having shot my load deep inside of her.

"O yes, here I cum," Ally shouts as she presses back against me and holds her ass against my cock. I can feel her cum. The walls of her cunt are contracting around my now softening cock. I place my hands on her back, moving them to her ass, as I feel her sweet ass one more time before pulling out of her.

I pull my cock out of Ally, then I pull her around and drop down beside her on the lounge chair. I pull her body against me, kiss her for several minutes while feeling her sexy body.

"You're such a good fuck, Ally."

"You are too, Ry. I can't get enough of fucking you."

"Me either, sis."

I hold her in my arms, kiss her, rub her, take in every part of her body. I pull my face back and just stare at her.

"What?" she asks.

"Nothing. I just want to look at you. You are so pretty, Ally."

"Thank you."

"You really are beautiful. I can't believe you're my sister. You're more of a lover to me than a sister. I really don't even think of you as a sister anymore, Ally. You're my lover."

"I'm still your sister, Ry."

"Yeah, Ally, but you're much more than a sister. You're my lover. I love holding you in my arms, kissing you, making love to you, being with you. I never want this to end."

"Me either, Ry. I love being with you, and the sex is wonderful. You're a good lover, Ry."

"Thank you, Ally."

I lean forward and kiss her hard, driving my tongue into her mouth again. I let my hands roam over her back, ass, legs, and back up to her shoulders and neck. Her skin feels so great to me. I can feel my cum dripping out of her pussy onto my leg.

"I think you're going to have to clean up again, Ally. Sorry."

"You're coming with me this time, Ry. You've got to see this shower, and its plenty large enough for the two of us, and several more."

"Sounds good to me," I say as I take her hand and the two of us walk through the spacious suite to the master bathroom.

Ally opens the large door to the shower, and the two of us step inside. It's a huge shower, and Ally was right, you could get at least six people in this shower comfortably, and there are shower heads everywhere. There is a central control, and obviously Ally has been playing with it because she soon has water spraying from every direction.

I pull Ally to me, press our lips together, and kiss her hard under the shower. After a couple minutes of kissing her and running my hands over her body, I take the shampoo and lather her head, washing her hair. I then take the soap and begin washing her beautiful body, cleaning every inch of her flesh. I wash her neck, her shoulders, her arms and hands, then spend time washing her chest. Her tits look so beautiful all lathered up. I drop the wash cloth and begin washing her tits with my bare hands, letting them roam over her tits, stomach, and down to her pussy. All the while, Ally is looking deep within my eyes.

"You're more than a brother to me too, Ry."

I look at Ally and can see a tear falling down her cheek.

"You really do love me, don't you," she says as though she realizes it for the first time.

"Yeah, I really do, Ally."

She leans into me and holds me tight. I place my arms around her and hold her in a tight hug, pressing her body against mine. I really do love the way she feels when she's pressed up against me.

"Can we finish washing and dry off and just get into the bed for a while? I just want to lie next to you for a while, Ry."

"Sure, I'd like that too. Just let me finish washing you, and then I'll dry you off," I reply.

I thoroughly wash Ally, front and back, from the top of her head to the tip of her toes, every inch of her body gets my gentle touch before we get out of the shower. Ally returns the favor by washing my body, paying particular attention to my cock, which is miraculously returning to life, and then washes my balls and ass. I believe I now have the cleanest ass in the world with all the attention Ally gives it.

Once finished in the shower, Ally turns the sprays off, and we step out. I reach for a towel. These towels are huge and thick. I gently dry her hair, and make my way down her body. I wipe her face, and then kiss the tip of her nose. I dry her shoulders, move the towel behind her and dry her back, moving to her ass. I thoroughly dry her sweet ass, and move the towel to her pussy, drying it as much as I can. I begin drying her thighs, and move down to her calves. To dry her calves I have to drop down on a knee, and as I do so, I find my face directly in front of her hairless pussy. I lean forward and lick her pussy, and then kiss it lightly before continuing to dry her legs and feet.

After I dry Ally, I dry myself and drop the towel to the floor. I lean into Ally, kiss her softly on the lips and then her forehead, and reach under her knees and pick her up. She reaches behind my head and pulls me in for another kiss, driving her tongue deep inside my mouth. I return the kiss as I carry her into the bedroom.

The bed is a California King as I recall from the brochure, which means it's plenty large for the two of us to play all night if we want. I stand Ally up, pull the covers back on the bed, pick her Ally up again, and place her down on the bed and crawl up beside her.

Ally leans over on her side, facing me. We look at each other for several minutes without saying a word. My eyes roam over my sister's lovely body, and I can't believe I have her all to myself tonight. I let my fingers trace along her curves, touching her everywhere as I look into her beautiful blue eyes. She really is a sexy woman.

I then hold her face in my hands, kiss her softly, and then pull back and look at her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry I've been such a slut, Ry" Ally says softly. "I've really made an ass out of myself, haven't I?"

I don't respond, and just continue looking at her beautiful face and eyes, not believing all we've done over the past several days.

"It's just that, I don't know, Ry, it's just that guys were paying attention to me, and I really liked the attention. I've really messed up. I don't know why I did those things with Hunter and Damon. I'm really sorry. I don't know why you still want to be with me."

"Well, you can't just totally blame yourself, I was the one who encouraged Hunter the second time. I shouldn't have sent those texts to him like I did. I was getting off thinking of you doing it with him again. That's sick too."

"I guess we both messed up. Thank you for not giving up on me, Ry," Ally replies, leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips. "You're everything I've imagined you'd be. You're so loving and so gentle with me."

"I never thought I would be with you, but I've wanted to for a long time, Ally. When you started messing with me the other night, I really didn't know what was happening, but when you showed your pussy to me, I knew I had to have you. I knew then I was going to find a way to be with you, but I really didn't think it was ever going to happen. I'm certainly glad it did. I've had a wonderful three days with you, Ally, and we have several more before mom and dad come home from the wedding."

"Yeah, and we have tomorrow night. What do we do about that, Ry?"

"Well, I don't want Hunter to come over, that's for sure."

"I'll take care of that later," Ally responds. "What about Katie? Can I still have her over? I think we would BOTH like that. I think I owe you some fun with Katie."

"You wouldn't mind if I messed around with Katie if she came over?"

"Not if you don't mind the three of us messing around together," Ally replies.

"How about if we have an agreement. We can mess around with others ONLY with the other person's consent, and with the other person present. I really don't want to do anything with Katie behind your back, but if you're there I wont be doing it behind your back."

"We can try that. I don't want to be with Hunter again anyway. I know he just wants to use me, and I do stupid things when I'm with him. Katie is different. I think the three of us will have a good time, don't you?"

"Yeah, we'll have a good time, Ally, but I want to have a good time with you, too. I may mess around with Katie, but I want you too."

"Oh, I assure you that we'll all have a good time. Katie is fun, you'll see."

"Ok, we'll give it a try. Just the three of us; you, me, and Katie. That should be enough."

"You're going to love seeing her in her suit, Ry."

"If she looks half as good in hers as you look in yours, I know I'll love it!"

"Thank you, Ry," Ally responds as she leans in for another kiss. I return the kiss, and pull Ally closer to me so I can feel her body against mine. My cock grows hard again, and is pressed between us as Ally rolls over on top of me while she kisses me deeply. My hands fall to her ass as I begin rubbing her soft globes. God, she feels so fucking good.

We make out for a few minutes, and then Ally gets up and says that she's going to turn off the lights as it's getting late. I watch her as she walks across the room to the light switch. As she turns it off, there's a soft glow about her as the moon shines through the many windows in the master suite. The soft light highlights her best features, her pert tits and the curve of her beautiful ass. She comes back to the bed, crawls over me, and lies down next to me. She puts her hand and head on my chest and drapes her leg over mine so it falls between my legs. I let my hand fall to her backside until it rests on her ass. I rub her ass a while, and let my hand rest over the crack of her ass, with a finger gently probing her hole. She brings a hand down to my cock and gently strokes it as we both fall asleep.

We both have a restful night, as I wake up to a fantastic feeling between my legs. As I look down, I see Ally's head bobbing up and down on my morning erection, and I feel the wet warmth of her mouth surrounding my cock.

"Now, thats the way to wake up," I say to her softly.

"I thought you'd like this," Ally responds as she continues sucking my cock and playing with my balls. I've always wondered what it would be like to wake up with someone sucking my cock, and now I know. It's wonderful.

I watch her make love to my cock while gently running my fingers through her hair, and stroking her back, down to her ass.

"O yea, keep it up, Ally. That feels soooo good!"

Ally doesn't respond, but keeps sucking away at my cock and feeling my balls. I feel her lips glide up and down my erection, and the gentle touch of her fingers on my balls, playing with them as she sucks me off. I let my hand roam to her ass and begin feeling her ass cheeks and her hole. I place my index finger on her hole and rub gently as she continues sucking. I can feel her press her ass back against my probing finger, urging me to penetrate her deeper, without saying a word. I let my finger find its way into her ass and continue rubbing her lightly.

"God, that feels good, Ry," Ally finally comments.

"Get my cock good and wet, Ally"

She continues sucking my cock several more minutes, and I can feel her saliva mixed with my pre cum dripping down over my balls and into my ass crack. I lift her face off my cock and bring her lips to mine as I kiss her deeply, and then roll her over on her stomach and mount her from behind. Ally takes a pillow and places it under her so her ass is slightly elevated. Placing the soaked head of my cock at the entrance to her ass, I slide it in slowly, until I am buried balls deep in her chute.

Her ass is so tight, my cock immediately begins to twitch and my balls ache for release.

"Just hold still a minute, Ally, I don't want to cum before I fuck you in the ass, and I feel like I'm about to shoot my load any minute."

Ally doesn't move as I get used to the feeling of her ass gripping my cock so tightly. I reach up and rub the base of her neck and her back, giving her a back rub while my cock gets used to its new surroundings.

"That feels really good, Ry."

"What? My cock or the back rub?"

"Both. I love your cock in my ass, and the back rub feels wonderful."

I continue rubbing her back and begin moving my cock in and out of her ass very slowly. It feels so tight, much tighter than her pussy. I push all the way in and then pull most of the way out before sliding back into her ass. Ally raises her ass to meet me as I thrust back into her, and after a couple of fucks we are into a good rhythm with her ass coming up to greet my invading cock with each thrust.

"God, your ass feels so fucking great, Ally. I could fuck this sweet ass all day."

"Ummmm, it feels good to me too. Fuck me with that hard cock, Ry. Fuck your sister.

I continue fucking Ally in the ass and she continues moaning and shouting obscenities. Her ass squirms beneath me as she enjoys the drilling. I keep it up for a long time. I think the fact that I also need to take a piss allows me to continue fucking her ass so long without an ejaculation. I have more stamina and stay power than I have ever experienced as I continue fucking my sister's ass.

This continues for several minutes, and we both enjoy every second.

"I'm going to cum. Ally," I shout.

"Fill my ass with your juice, Ry," Ally replies.

I pick up the pace drilling her ass until my balls decide they've had enough, and begin pushing my sperm through my cock and I shoot several loads into her ass. I can hear the sloshing sound as I continue fucking her ass even after I fill it with my cum. My cock remains erect as I continue fucking my sister. Finally, she screams out in orgasm as our fucking takes her over the edge.

"I didn't think I could cum so fucking hard from anal," Ally says as she finishes screaming. "God, that felt so good, Ry. I love your cock in my ass."

"I love it in your ass too, Ally. I love fucking you so much, girl."

I roll off of her and lie next to her. We are facing one another and just enjoying the moment.

"What time is it anyway?" I ask.

"It's about 5:30. I woke up around 4:30 for some reason. I started playing with your cock, and it got so hard I had to suck it, and then you woke up."

"That was a great way to wake up! Will you do that for me every morning? I could get used to waking up with my cock in your mouth."

TomWine
TomWine
934 Followers