L'il Sis Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

"Katie, you and Keith can use my room. Ry and I will sleep in here, if that's all right with you two," Ally said.

"Works for us," Keith shared.

Keith and Katie left the room and walked across the hall to Ally's room. When they left, Ally turned to me and said, "Do you think he'll go for it?"

"Yeah, I'm sure he'd like to see four of us. I think he'll go for it."

"God, that would be so neat."

"Yeah, a great meal and a night in that suite again would be cool. Especially with Keith and Katie."

"I'm ready for bed," Ally said.

"Me, too."

Ally and I walked over to my bed, pulled back the covers, and climbed in.

"This has been quite an evening," Ally said, before kissing me goodnight.

"Yeah, it has been. I think we'll have a good time with Keith and Katie from now on. I really like Keith. He's a good guy, just like you said."

"I don't think you mind Katie, either, Ry."

"Honestly, I like'em both. We can have some good times with them. I don't mind you messing around with Keith, if you don't mind me messing around with Katie."

"I do get a little jealous when you're with her, but I can't really say anything 'cause I do like to be with Keith, too. Let's just see how it goes. It's fun being able to be with you with someone. I think they enjoy the freedom of messing around with each other and us, just like we do."

I kissed Ally goodnight, and she lowered her head to my chest. I reached around and placed my hand on her sweet ass, holding her as we both fell asleep.

I woke up around ten, with the smell of bacon from the kitchen. I quickly noticed that Ally wasn't in the bed, so I got up, found a pair of boxers, and went downstairs. I found Katie and Ally making breakfast, both nude, except that each one of them had on an apron. That was a good sight, looking at the two of them running around the kitchen in nothing but mom's aprons. They both looked mighty fine to me like that.

Katie noticed me first, and said, "Breakfast is almost ready, but you're a little overdressed, Ryan. Drop the boxers and go get Keith up."

I walked over to the girls first, and gave each of them a good morning kiss, while rubbing their asses. "God you both look so fucking sexy," I said to them.

"Drop the boxers, Ry," Ally said to me after I kissed her. I dropped my boxers on the floor and asked, "Is that better?"

Katie replied, "Much better. Now go get Keith."

When I turned to walk away, Katie slapped me on the ass and said, "Nice ass Ry." I laughed and walked up the stairs to Ally's room, where I found Keith fast asleep, only partly covered by the sheet. I pulled the sheet off him and said, "Time to get up, sleepy head. The girls have breakfast ready." I couldn't help but stare at his morning wood.

"Christ, Ryan, what time is it?"

"It's about ten. We need to get started if we're going hiking today."

Keith noticed me staring at his hard cock and looked down at his crotch. "I can't believe it's hard again after last night," he said, laughing.

"Yeah, it got quite a work out."

"How's your ass?" he asked.

"Not as bad as I thought it would be," I joked.

"Seriously, I didn't hurt you did I?"

"It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess it was because of all the lube you used. The weed didn't hurt either."

"Yeah, I thought I should lube you good, and loosen you up for this monster," Keith said while stroking his cock. "Will you let me do it again? I really liked fucking your ass."

"Yeah, I think so. It did feel good. How's your ass?"

"Mine's sore to be honest. You need to loosen me up more next time."

"I'll do that."

Keith got out of the bed, with his cock sticking straight out. "I need to take a piss and get rid of this thing."

"Yeah, me too. Lets go."

Keith and I walked to the bathroom and both pissed at the same time. I still couldn't take my eyes off his cock. After he pissed, Keith rubbed his cock a few times before it started going back down.

"Let's head downstairs. You're gonna love it when you see the girls."

Keith and I, both nude, walked downstairs. The girls, still wearing nothing but their aprons, were putting the food on the table. They scrambled eggs, made bacon and hot cakes. It looked like a fucking feast.

Before they sat down, they both took off their aprons and threw them on the counter. "This is much more comfortable," Katie said.

It was hard to eat, with their perky tits staring at us, but we managed. They both looked beautiful. Neither Keith nor I could keep our eyes off them. We talked about the events from last night and what a great time we had. Hunter's name was never mentioned.

"You two still up for a hike?" Ally asked.

"Sure," we both replied simultaneously.

Keith and I watched closely as the girls cleared the table. We got up and helped them wash the dishes, copping a few feels of their tits and asses while doing so.

"Do you two ever get your minds off of sex," Katie asked.

"That's a little difficult to do, with the two of you standing there in the nude. God, you're both so sexy," Keith said.

Katie turned around and embraced Keith, as Ally did the same to me. We each held our sisters tight as we kissed them again, rubbing their asses.

"If we let this get out of hand, we'll never get out of the house," Ally stated.

"You're right about that," I replied.

"Did you check the email?" Katie asked me.

"No, I forgot about that. Let's go check and see if we got a response."

The four of us ran up to my room, with Katie and Ally leading the way. Keith looked at me and said, "We sure have a couple of sexy sisters. I can't wait to fuck those two again."

"Yeah, me either," I replied.

Katie and Ally were anxiously waiting for us when we got to the room. I opened my email, and the "watcher" had already responded. I opened the email and read it to them.

"Ryan: I made dinner reservations for the four of you for six o'clock Saturday evening. I have also reserved the room. As before, give your name to the clerk at the desk when you arrive, and she will give you an envelope containing the room card. It will also contain a letter with a few instructions. I will provide a DVD like last time. You provide the entertainment. Everything will be billed to my account. If you need anything else, anything at all, just let me know and I will make adequate provision for your enjoyment, and mine." It was signed, "The Watcher." There was a P.S. at the bottom. "Feel free to order drinks with dinner. They wont ask any questions. From what I saw, I would guess that you are not of age, but that won't be an issue. There is no need for the flask this time. Enjoy."

"Christ, he must be anxious for a repeat performance," Ally said.

"Is there anything else we should ask for?" I asked.

"Tell him to provide some weed, and some champagne again," Ally said.

"Anything else?"

"How about a vibrator?" Keith asked.

"Who needs a vibrator with your cock available?" Ally said, laughing.

"Keith and I've enjoyed our vibrator. I guess I left out that part," Katie said laughing.

"OK, I'll make the request," I said, typing a response.

"Sir," I typed. "We look forward to our visit to the vineyard. We would like you to provide two bottles of champagne, a cooler of beer, and an adequate supply of weed. The girls would also appreciate a vibrator. We would also like four bathrobes."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, as long as we're asking, have him provide two pair of handcuffs," Keith said.

I looked at Katie, who looked a little embarrassed when she said, "Yeah, we use them, too."

"You two really get kinky, don't you? You never told me about all this, Katie," Ally said, sorta stunned.

"We haven't told you exactly everything," Katie replied. "I didn't want to scare the two of you away. It'll be fun, trust me."

I added handcuffs to the request.

"That all?"

"Yeah, that'll do it," Keith said. I clicked send. We sat there staring at the screen, and got a reply in about thirty-seconds. All it said was, "As you wish." It was signed, "The watcher."

"It looks like he's as anxious about this as we are," I said after I read the response to them.

"God, I can't believe we're really going to put on a show for some stranger," Katie said, with a little hint of reservation in her voice.

"Should be an interesting night," Keith added.

"Yeah, it will be," Ally said. "I can't wait."

"We should stop by the house this morning and pick up some good clothes," Katie said.

"Yeah, and we should take Hunter's back to him, too. Do we have time before we head to the valley?"

"We should. Let's go ahead and get ready for the hike and head out. We can do the errands on the way," Ally replied.

We soon got dressed for the hike. Keith and I wore shorts, hiking boots, and T-shirts. Ally and Katie each had on very short shorts along with tank tops. They also had on boots. We quickly threw some food together for lunch and packed it on a couple of back packs that I knew Keith and I were going to have to carry. We stopped by the pool house and gathered up Hunter's clothes and put them in a bag.

"We need to clean this place up sometime before mom and dad get back," Ally stated.

"Yeah, it looks like it's been trashed after last night."

"We can do that tomorrow morning," Katie said. "If we all pitch in, it won't take very long. It's not all that bad."

We decided to take Keith's car because it was more comfortable, although it had so much trash in it we had to clean out first. We drove to Hunter's house first because it was on the way. Keith got out of the car and walked up to Hunter's house and rang the doorbell. Hunter soon answered. He didn't look pissed at all, and stood there talking with Keith for a few minutes before he took the bag. Keith returned to the car.

"What did he say?" Ally asked.

"He said that he was sorry about the way he acted, and that he deserved what he got. He really seemed sorry, and said that he wished things would work out so that we could be friends. I told him we'd think it over, handed him his clothes, and left."

"Did he really seem sorry?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, I think he really was sorry too. He didn't seem angry at all. Maybe he isn't such a bad guy after all."

"Well, he's good at one thing," Katie said laughing.

"Yeah, he is, that," Ally said, agreeing. We all knew what they were talking about.

We left Hunters and drove over to Keith and Katie's house, and the four of us went inside.

"What do I need to wear?" Keith asked.

"You can dress sorta casual, however you'll need a jacket to get inside. It's a fancy place. You don't need a tie or anything like that, only a jacket."

Keith was looking through his closet when Katie came in. "Here," she said, as she picked out a a suit, shirt, and shoes for him. "Get some socks and you'll be fine."

"I have to wear socks?" Keith asked jokingly.

"Yes, ass hole, you have to wear socks," Katie responded.

With Keith's clothes picked out, Katie returned to her room. She and Ally went through her things, and brought them out.

"What'd you pick out for Katie?" I asked.

"Something very sexy," Katie responded, "and you don't get to see it until we leave for the vineyard."

"Believe me, Ry, you're gonna like it. You too, Keith." Keith and I were both very curious now, but didn't say anything.

We put the clothes in the trunk and headed off to the valley. It was about an hour drive before we got there.

The Shenandoah Valley was beautiful, as it always is this time of year. We drove through the Shenandoah Parkway for a while before turning off at a spot Keith and Katie had hiked before. They said that it was one of the less hiked trails in the valley, offered plenty of shade, and that the trail led to a small waterfall and swimming area, where they liked to go skinny dipping. This sounded great to me and Ally. As I thought would happen, Katie and Ally gave the backpacks to me and Keith.

We sprayed each other down with mosquito spray before heading out. As I looked at the parking lot, which was small, I noticed that there were no other cars there. Hopefully, we would have our privacy on the hike and at the waterfall.

It was a hot day, but it's always cooler in the mountains. There were several varieties of wild flowers along the hiking trail as we made our way along, as well as some wild animals. The scenery, looking out over the valley, was also quite beautiful. Ally and I had been here before, and had hiked through some trails with our parents, but that was some time ago. After we got about thirty minutes into the hike, Katie and Ally decided to shed their tops, so they took them off and handed them to me, and I put them in the backpack. I sprayed their chest, back, and tits with the spray. God, they looked terrific hiking through the woods topless. Their shorts didn't leave much to the imagination either, as they barely covered their ass cheeks.

After another few minutes, Keith wanted to take a break. We found a log and sat down, took some of the water out of our backpack and passed the bottle around, each of us taking a gulp or two. Keith took a pack of cigarettes out of his backpack and lit one, offering me and the rest of us one too. Ally and Katie declined, but I took one. I smoke at times, and this felt like a good time. I noticed that they were Marlboros Menthol, and while not my particular brand, they were good. Ally came over and sat between my legs, and Katie did the same with Keith. Keith and I both started rubbing our sisters' tits as we smoked and relaxed.

I could feel Ally's nipples getting hard as I tweaked them between my thumb and finger. She leaned back with her head against my chest and sighed. "I love it when you play with my tits, Ry. God, that feels so good." I continued rubbing her tits as I finished my cigarette and then lit up another. Keith and Katie were also enjoying each other's company.

"Shit, I'll have one too," Katie said to Keith, who lit her a cigarette. Ally, not wanting to be left out, took one too. It was kinda sexy watching the two topless girls relaxing and smoking. I'd never seen Ally smoke, nor she me; I think we were both afraid to in front of each other out of fear that our parents would find out; but out here in the woods, it was just the four of us. I really enjoyed the relaxing and holding my sister.

After we finished with the cigarettes, Ally asked, "How much further to the waterfall?"

"Not too far, if I recall correctly," Katie said.

"Let's go then, I'm ready for a dip."

The four of us got up and started back up the trail. Katie was right, it only took about another twenty minutes until we reached the waterfall. The water looked awesome running down the mountain and over the ledge, and then plummeting to the small pond below. The four of us stood there taking it all in for a few minutes, it was so beautiful. Ally and Katie didn't waste any time shedding their shorts and shoes, and dove into the water. Keith and I sat down on a large rock and watched them as they frolicked together. God they looked good out there nude. Keith looked at me and said, "We're two lucky guys to have sisters as hot as the two of them."

"Yes, we are. Both Ally and Katie are so fucking beautiful."

"Tell me something, Ryan, do you mind when I fuck Ally?"

"Honestly, it bothered me at first when Ally told me about it, but now that I know you, no it doesn't bother me. Do you think it should?" I asked, taking a draw on my cigarette.

"Katie and I talked about it last night, and we felt the same at first, I guess; but after last night, we agreed that there was no jealousy between us. She doesn't mind if I fuck Ally as long as I don't mind of she does you."

"That's funny, because Ally and I had that very same conversation last night. We don't want each other sneaking around with someone, but it seems to be different with the four of us. I really don't mind her messing around with you, and while she was jealous at first, she feels the same way about me and Katie."

"I like you Ryan. I didn't know you when we were in high school, but I wish we'd been friends then, too. I hope we continue to be friends and have this thing between us."

"You mean you fucking me in the ass like last night?" I asked laughing.

"Well, that too, I guess, but I was thinking of our relationship with each other and our sisters. It's so freeing to be able to share that relationship like we do."

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to a long relationship with you and Katie."

We both looked over at the waterfall and the girls playing in the water. They looked over and saw us looking, and then the two of them began making out.

"God, that's a beautiful sight," I said.

"Yeah, they are two beautiful women, for sure. We're both lucky guys to have sisters like them."

"Yeah, we are. Want to join them?"

"Absolutely," Keith replied while stripping out of his clothes. I did the same and the two of us ran down to the water's edge. Starting in, Keith exclaimed, "Damn, this is some cold shit. I don't see how they're standing it."

"Me either," I said as I went out further. The water was up to my balls now, and god was it cold. Keith was standing right beside me.

"I'm taking the plunge," he said, diving into the water. He came up yelling about how fucking cold it was. I followed suit and dove in. "God, that is cold, but I guess we'll get used to it," I said as we both started swimming out to Ally and Katie.

When we got to them, we joined them under the waterfall. The sunlight was making its was through the forest and shining down on the four of us, which made it bearable. The outside temperature was also fairly warm, so it really wasn't too bad.

"We didn't think you were ever going to join us!" Ally said.

"We had to let our balls get adjusted to the water temperature," Keith said.

The four of us were standing an a ledge under the waterfall, where the water was only about a foot deep at this point. Ally came over and grabbed me around the waist, looking up at the water cascading over the upper ledge, about forty feet above us. "Isn't this the most beautiful sight you have ever seen, Ry?" Ally asked me.

"What, the waterfall, or you and Katie standing under it?" I asked.

"Which do you think is more beautiful?"

"Definitely the two beautiful women standing under the waterfall, for sure, but the waterfall is beautiful too."

"That was a nice compliment," Katie said. "You must want something."

"No, I've got everything I'll ever need right here," I said, pulling my sister in for a big hug." Keith and I were just talking about how fortunate we are to have the two of you. You are two beautiful and sexy ladies."

"Thank you," Ally and Katie both said.

"It's the truth," Keith added.

"Enough mush," I said. "Let's swim around a little."

The four of us did just that, and we had a great time playing in the water. We splashed each other, and just horse played like we were ten years old.

After about thirty minutes of this, Ally and Katie suggested that we get out and sit on the ledge in the sunshine for a while, which we did.

It was a beautiful sight, the four of us, nude, laying on the ledge. We each have toned bodies. Yeah, we each looked good.

We sunned for about another half hour, when Ally said that it was time to eat something or she was going to starve. Keith volunteered to get the back pack with our lunch and drinks in it, and we sat in the sun waiting for him to come back. Once he returned, Ally and Katie got out the sandwiches, chips, and some cookies that they also brought along. They also got out four bottles of water and passed them around.

The four of us sat there together in the nude eating our lunch.

"This place is really secluded, isn't it?" I noted.

"Yes, it is. That's why we like it here." Keith shared.

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers