Lila - Book 01

Story Info
The sex life of a hot, sexy cowgirl.
17.3k words
4.71
44.7k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde haired Lila is perfection.

She has a heart of gold. But it's not her heart that first draws your attention. One look from those blue, come-to-the-bedroom, eyes is enough to make any man hard.

At five foot six, her magnificent 36D's stand firm and proud on her beautifully toned, body. But then, her daily three-mile run keeps her in wonderful shape.

Her (as of right now) landing strip draws your eyes like a magnet and when she twirls around, the "COWGIRL" on the small of her back stands out, adorned by some barbwire and roses. With her ears, tongue, belly button and clit pierced, this young woman is more than a match for any porn star fantasy.

Believe me!

Dressed in her cowboy boots, low-rise jeans, tight low cut tops, this hot, sexy, cowgirl will harden any man's cock. But then... you should also see her in a low cut blouse, short skirt, stockings, garter belt and heels...

Fuck!

To get the full picture, you also have to realise Lila can drive semis, weld, work on most things, run equipment, work with cattle, hang with the boys, drink as long as most, go to the clothes line in her undies, and... she can fuck as good as any woman alive.

Oh, Yes!

She's a moaner and a screamer at times. Any attention to her magnificent boobs drives her wild. Not only does she love getting naughty and wild, she adores being eaten out and fucked like a whore in heat. Even a lil pain sometimes can be a real rush for her.

And... oh yes, I nearly forgot... she loves rim jobs as well.

Yes, you've got the picture. This hot, sexy, cowgirl can be a real whore in bed.

This is my attempt at helping her write her story. With a little imagination, of course!

Or at least, it's her story before she was married. Afterwards? Well, that's a completely different picture...

Chapter One: The new, improved, Lila

Lila Westman's attitude to life changed overnight. The day after her boyfriend, Brad, dumped her, in fact. Although the bastard had never offered to buy her sexy lingerie or clothes, he'd had the nerve to complain she didn't dress sexy enough, or show off her body like 'other girls'.

Okay, today was going to be the day that changed the cowgirl's life. Setting out early morning, she headed for town in her pride and joy, a 1995 Chevy 4x4 with its pipes, nerf bars and a lift kit.

The beautiful blonde walked into Victoria's Secret with almost 500 dollars in her purse and anger in her mind. Her first step to the new Lila would be to spice up her lingerie wardrobe.

A pretty looking girl with sassy red hair hurried over to greet her. "Hello and welcome to Victoria's," she purred. "I'm Amy and if there's anything I can help you with, just ask."

"You can help," the blonde instantly replied. "I'm looking to zest up my lingerie. I want a complete change of emphasis. Sexier."

Lila blushed as the girl's eyes ran across her body.

"Well, you've come to the right place," the redhead purred. "We've got loads of sexy items that might be of interest. Why don't you go through to the changing room and strip to your underwear? I'll bring you a few lines you may like. You're about a 36D or C cup aren't you?"

Wow! This girl knew what she was talking about. The initial feelings of self-consciousness were soon overcome and they moved into an easy and relaxed conversation. Some of it small talk, but interspersed with some really helpful advice.

"This type of bra lifts your breasts slightly and holds them, but doesn't push them together. Your breasts are very firm for their size, so you don't need a lot of support."

"You could wear almost any style of bra according to your mood."

"You'd look stunning in a satin half cup bra."

As the compliments continued, Lila felt a flush of growing arousal. She's never had this type of attention before. And with each new option, she found that Amy was spot on with each comment.

Pretty soon, she had a great range to choose from, including a number of matching sets of bra and panties that looked simply sensational.

The redhead's gaze kept wandering across Lila's figure each time she poked her head into the changing room. It had quite an effect on the blonde, as did the exhibitionist element of showing off her body.

It was a long time since she felt this hot!

Her arousal bubbled further each time she slipped into something new, the undercurrent of sexual tension building deliciously as she waited for Amy to return and pass an opinion. Eventually, she'd decided on a wonderful variety of sexy new items ready for the sassy redhead to ring up.

But before they finished, Amy had another idea.

"Here," she purred, popping back into the changing room with a final option. "You've just got to try these. New in today and if anyone can wear them, you can!"

This time, instead of leaving, Amy leant back against the sidewall. The way she turned slightly to one side and placed her hands on her slim hips looked deliberately provocative. Lila felt a burst of sexual energy charge through her and decided that, this time, she'd put on a show.

She turned sideways to slip on the matching thong, tantalisingly slowly easing it neatly into place on her perfect hips. Turning to face Amy, the redhead nodded approvingly. Lila was sure she saw her tongue flick across her lips.

The sassy black bra had a front fastening, so she slipped it on like a waistcoat, her arms pushing back and her breasts thrusting forward. The way their eyes briefly met was intoxicating.

Pulling the cups over her magnificent tits, Lila knew that Amy remaining in the changing room had resulted in her dark nipples stiffening even harder than ever. The sexually charged tension was electric.

"Come over here and give me a closer view," Amy suggested.

It was a strange request in view of the small size of the fitting room, but Lila wasn't going to refuse.

As Amy provocatively looked down at the magnificent breasts, Lila wickedly pushed her shoulders back and thrust her tits forward. If the redhead wanted a show, she'd give her one.

With a low purr, the redhead moved away from the wall and walked behind her. To Lila's delighted surprise, Amy reached round her shoulders and sensually cupped her breasts, allowing the hard nipples to nestle between her fingers through the thin fabric of the bra.

"Perfect" the redhead purred, as if her actions were the most natural in the world.

When she gently kneaded the swells, the electrical current that shot through Lila's nervous system arrived at her aching pussy with a jolt. She just couldn't help the low groan that escaped from her throat.

"Let me just check that I've got the size correct," the redhead purred, undoing the dainty catch at the front and sliding her warm hands under the material.

She lifted the voluptuous breasts as if to feel their weight and Lila let out a second groan as Amy kneaded them again. The blonde beauty pushed her hips backward and arched her breasts forward, thrusting her nipples into the cupping palms.

The flow of blood from her tits to her pussy made her feel light-headed.

Amy increased the tension, grinding her groin into Lila's ass as she mashed the voluptuous swells. Lila was close to losing control, fighting against the desperate urge to rub her pussy.

It wasn't necessary as the redhead read her mind.

Her tormentor slipped a hand down Lila's hard, flat stomach and ran it inside the thong. The touch of the caressing fingers running through her pubic hair and stroking her wet sex took her to the edge. The invading digit that slid inside, and thumb that strummed her clit, pulled her over.

One hand left Lila's breast and covered her mouth, stifling the orgasmic moans, as the other continued to fuck her through her climax. The cowgirl came with an intensity she hadn't felt for a long time, grateful for the way the redhead's body pressed into hers, cushioning her from falling as she came... and came... and came.

***

It took a while for Lila to hit her next destination. A visit to the ladies to tidy herself, and coffee in a local delicatessen, were prerequisites to help her regain her composure.

The positive was that the western wear business, Branded, was her favourite store. She enjoyed sauntering around, checking everything out, but this time she refused all requests for help. After Amy, she needed a little breather.

It was important to Lila, for her to maintain her cowgirl image. That was her persona, after all. But this time she wanted something she hadn't previously considered. Sexier. In the end, her choices seemed surprisingly easy to make.

The four complete outfits, including several pairs of low-rise jeans, were hot. But what made them special was the low cut and super tight tops. They looked simply sensational.

***

Returning home, she stopped as she headed upstairs. What the fuck was that noise?

The sexy cowgirl walked along to her brother's room, the groans becoming a little louder as she neared the door. Her hand softly pushed it open and yes, she was right. Andy was masturbating. And it wasn't only the fact he was wanking. He was doing it in a pair of her panties!

For a second, he didn't see her. Then he gasped, not knowing how to react. Lila smiled, slipping inside and closing the door behind her.

"Don't stop," she whispered, her tongue flicking over her lips.

"Lila..." he gasped.

"Keep going. I want to watch, Andy. I want you to cum in my panties!"

His eyes wouldn't meet hers and for a few moments he hesitated. Then, slowly at first, his hand began to move. Lila leant back against the door, her eyes narrowing as she watched her brother continue to rub his hard cock into her panties.

As he stroked, his breathing grew heavier, his eyes narrowed. He groaned as watched his sister rubbing her 'girls' through the top of her shirt.

His breathing grew heavier still. His gaze flicked back and forth between Lila's face and her hands on those perfect tits.

"You about to cum?" she huskily asked as his eyes begin to roll.

Andy felt his balls tighten. "Yes..."

"Say it louder for your sister, Andy. Tell me you're about to cum."

"Lila, I'm about to cum!"

With the words came the mind-numbing sensation of his cum threatening to surge through him. His groan quickly built to a bellow of animalistic lust.

"That's it," she gasped. "Cum for me, Andy... cum for Lila..."

He did, jerking his cock faster into her panties as he brought himself to orgasm. His eyes closed, his body shook, his cum jetted out of his cock in a high-pressure blast.

Lila smiled. Her world was changing. The new hot, sexy cowgirl had been born!

Chapter Two: Next Steps

Lila would soon be leaving for her early morning run, but she'd woken up horny and reckoned she just had time to take care of her problem.

The self-pleasure toys she often used were kept in the bottom drawer of her nightstand. Still a little sleepy, she rummaged in the drawer and selected a large life like vibrator.

The feel of the large cock filling her was unbelievable. She worked it inside her already wet sex, slowly pulling it back out before repeating the motion, over and over, slowly teasing herself.

"Oh yes," she moaned, her voice thick with arousal.

As the pressure slowly built, she needed more. Turning it to vibrate, the immediate quivering sensations sent chills through her athletic body.

Frantically flicking to the high setting, Lila buried it deep inside her. Experience told her she could never last very long with the cock on high. That was fine. She needed her orgasm.

As she held onto the end, her muscular legs spread wide and her perfect ass hiked up in the air. If only her brother could see her now.

Hot and wet, the inevitability of her orgasm was only moments away. She tried to close her mind down, prolong the moment as long as she could. But her private battle didn't last long.

She didn't so much cum as explode...

Her sensational body kicked and bucked like a wild mustang. She buried her face in a pillow to muffle her screams. The toy cock could do nothing to stop the explosion of juices that flooded the bed.

Eventually, after what seemed like forever, she gingerly made her way to the bathroom to clean up. Time for her early morning run.

***

Feeling the benefit of her early morning cum, the blonde beauty dressed only in spandex running shorts and blue sports bra, smiling to herself as she slipped on her socks and running shoes. This was the first time she'd ever dressed so skimpily for her early morning run.

It felt liberating.

The glance she got from her mother as she prepared to leave said everything. But instead of any words of caution, she just smiled and murmured, "Have a nice run, honey." But then, that was her beautiful mother... always allowing her to be her own person.

The run was invigorating. The three-mile loop around the country roads was just far enough to be testing, and enough to keep her figure as perfectly toned as it was. The difference this morning was that she felt recharged, sexually liberated.

There was no doubt she was going to take full advantage of her newfound freedom.

For the last portion of the run, her young neighbour, Thomas, caught up with her. The cute kid had recently just turned eighteen and Lila had to admit his toned, young body was impressive. She found his shyness kinda cute, too.

Her normal preference was for raw fucking. Being taken. Dominated. Treated like a slut. Fucked like a whore.

But loving sex, worked, too, and this kid was hot for her. He was always polite, but his eyes gave him away. And now that he was eighteen! Lila laughed at the idea, the sound attracting Thomas's attention. Smiling at him, she wondered if he could read her thoughts as easily as she could understand his.

And this morning, with the sweat gleaming from her body, her magnificent breasts heaving up and down as she ran, the way her hard nipples strained like bullets against her sports bra -- his eyes were like organ stops. She couldn't blame him. She felt as hot as she looked.

***

It took no time for Lila to complete her cool down and head for a welcome shower. The refreshing water felt sensational as it cascaded off her hot, sweaty skin. As she washed her tits, her nipples began to harden again under her caressing hands.

Her earlier feeling of arousal returned as her large, firm breasts began to swell under her touch. What would sex be like with her young teenage neighbour, she wondered. Would she be his first?

She needed relief again and detached the showerhead. Focusing on her clit, her quickening breath turned into a whimper as her second release of the morning overcame her. Her arm went against the wall, helping her trembling legs as they strained to keep her upright.

God, she somehow had to control herself and get herself ready for college!

Glancing in the mirror as she pulled on her new g-string, a different thought occurred to her. She didn't look quite right with her blonde, pubic hair on display. Decision made!

It took some time to shave. The problem wasn't just the need to be careful. It was also the way she inadvertently stimulated herself in the process. As she pulled different parts of her skin tighter, she began to feel her arousal return. Despite her orgasm in the shower, she was building slowly and inexorably toward another.

The beautiful blonde paused to regulate her breathing. After a few moments, her composure began to return and she was able to complete her task. When she checked her clean shaved pussy in the mirror, every last hair removed, her large, pouty lips looked incredible.

She couldn't wait to get to school.

***

While her break-up with Brad was common knowledge, Lila's change of style wasn't. The reaction at college was everything she'd hoped for.

Her selection of clothes had been spot on. The tiny black v-string and red front clasp bra for her 36D's made her feel good. Add to that, the tight pull over top that barely covered her belly button piercing, her low-rise jeans and black Tony Lama boots. With her hair in a ponytail, the new Lila was sex on legs.

Unusually, none of the guys tried to hit on her. Perhaps because of her break-up with Brad? But all day long, she knew full well that their eyes remained transfixed on her. Partly, it may have been they unable to believe the transformation. But in the main, the sexy blonde mesmerized each hot-blooded male. The hot cowgirl looked good enough to eat!

Strangely, it wasn't the guys who gave the cowgirl the verbal seal of approval. It came when Debbie, the most popular girl in school, made a point of pulling the blonde to one side.

"Hey, Lila," she drawled. "I just love that new look!"

Coming from a girl who oozed sex in the way she acted and everything she wore, that was quite a compliment.

"Let me tell you, babe," she continued, "You look sexy and sassy! I definitely approve."

Lila purred with contentment at the compliment, but Debbie had more on her mind.

"Listen," she drawled, her hand on Lila's arm. "You're on your way to being super sexy, how would you like me helping you widen your wardrobe a bit more?"

Lila's beautiful blue eyes sparkled. Her head nodded enthusiastically.

"Great," Debbie drawled, her own eyes gleaming. "We'll go shopping the night before the frat party and pick out a sexy outfit for you to wear. With your body, babe, the guys will be drooling..."

***

Two days later, Andy was on the living room couch, helping his dad with some paperwork while the television blared in the background.

With a subtle tilt of her head that sent her silken, blonde hair swaying, Lila indicated that he should follow her out of the room. "Can I borrow Andy for ten minutes, Dad?" she asked.

"Now?"

"Yes, if that's okay. We won't be long."

With a soft sigh, her father nodded, and the beautiful blonde led the way upstairs.

"What do you want?" he asked when they reached his room.

"Oh, I think you know that, little brother," she said as she stepped inside.

His eyes grew wide, but then they told her something else. He wanted this.

"Lila, with dad downstairs?" his hoarse voice asked. "He could come up any minute."

Her smile said it all. "I know. Better hurry and show me what I want?" The way she leant back against the door told him there was no escape.

"But..."

Her shake of the head reinforced the situation. He wasn't getting out of here until he'd submitted.

"Does this help?" she asked, pulling her top over her head, allowing her naked 'girls' to bounce free. "Now you," she breathed. "Strip."

It seemed that Andy couldn't move fast enough. He practically ripped off his clothing and his hand went to his already hard cock.

"Wait!" she instructed, shucking her jeans off. Dragging her skimpy panties down her legs, she threw them over to him. "Don't you need these?"

He grabbed the already damp panties, immediately wrapping them around his throbbing cock. His eyes ran over every inch of his now naked sister, his lust taking over.

Lila stroked her tits with one hand, while the other slipped down between her thighs. "You need to hurry, Andy. We don't want dad to come looking for us..."

He began to wank immediately, one hand cupping his balls and the other jerking his hard member. He let out a soft groan as he watched Lila slip a finger inside her now very wet sex.

At first he tried to take it slowly, but then he couldn't stop. The sight in front of him was so erotic his engorged shaft couldn't help but grow even harder. It wasn't just the sensations from his hand; it was the way his sister was masturbating along with him.

"Oh, yes," he groaned, feeling his balls tighten.

"Cum, Andy. Cum now..."

An instant later one burst of hot seed surged through him and erupted into the panties, followed by a second, then a third.