Lila in College

Story Info
Black girl explores a mostly white college.
1.2k words
4.4
89.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lila Hart could hardly believe her luck. Trevor Wyatt was her partner for the project. The last time they had been together was the night of the Sigma Epsilon date bash. He had been with Lisa, that dumb bitch from Ohio and she had been with Rick, the dumb asshole from New York. They had flirted all night and then ended up with their dates fantasizing about each other. She watched him walk up to her. He was so hot. He was tall, probably 6'4, and big, not chubby, but strong looking. She knew he played on the basketball team. His skin was tan, and his hair was light brown with small flecks of blond.

"Hey, so you wanna meet tonight?" He said in his southern accent. He brushed his hair back and looked her over. She knew what he saw, a medium height black girl, with chocolate skin, long, straight dark hair and a nice sized chest. She was thin for her height but she liked it that way.

"Sure." She licked her lips and she noticed that he noticed her.

"I live in Laurel, meet me at 7." He demanded and walked away. She could hardly wait.

When 7 o'clock rolled around, Lila could hardly wait. She knocked timidly on the front door.

"Sup." He drawled. He was only wearing jeans and his hair was wet like he just got out of the shower.

"Hi." She had worn her sexy casual outfit. A short pink skirt with a white tank top and flip flops.

"You look hot." He sat down on his bed and patted a spot beside him. Her stomach flipped.

"Thanks. I ...um, brought some reference books..." She reached down for her backpack.

Trevor noticed how when she bent over her thong showed. He was horny as hell. He had dumped this stupid girl a few weeks ago and hadn't gotten around to hitting on any chicks since then. Lila was hot. He had never been with a black girl before, but he had thought about it. Growing up in the south, black chicks had been forbidden fruit. He slowly let his hand slide onto Lila's thong.

She felt his hand on her back, no, on her ass. Her stomach tightened, she turned her head.

"What are you doing?"

"These are sexy. I really want to fuck you right now." She was stunned by how honest he was, it turned her on. She smiled. He took that as acceptance. He slid his hand further down so he could feel her ass. It was round and hard, but not too hard. He let out a slow sigh. Lila bit her lip and sat up. She looked at his hard, tan muscles.

"Kiss me." He drawled slowly. She leaned forward and kissed him softly. As she began to pull away he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer. He let his tongue plunge into her mouth. She let out a soft groan. He pulled her on top of him so that she was straddling his lap.

"What about the paper?" She asked against his mouth.

"Fuck it." He pulled her top over her head, "No bra?" He grabbed one of her breasts eagerly and rubbed the dark nipple till it was erect. Lila sighed and let her head fall back. He put his tongue to her nipple and began to flick it, then he sucked it into his hot mouth.

"Oh god." She sighed.

"You like that?" he continued milking her breasts as she nodded her head, "Say it." He demanded.

"I like that."

"I like that Trevor." He corrected.

"I like that Trevor." He grunted his satisfaction. She could feel him hard against her wet panties. Trevor pulled his mouth away from her. He looked into her eyes. He wanted to take her, not make love to her any of that bullshit. He wanted to fuck her. He pushed her up and she stumbled a little.

"What?" She seemed confused.

He took her hand and pulled her over his lap. He lifted her skirt.

"Trevor, what are you..." He quieted her bye slapping his large hand over her bare ass. He waited for her to protest and when she didn't he spanked her again.

"Oh Trevor." She sighed.

He let his large hand punish her round ass again and again, till he could hear her soft cries.

"Ok baby. You've had enough." He brought her up so she was on her knees in front of him.

"I want to suck it." She said tears in her eyes. She pulled his jeans off and began to rub his hard dick. It was big, bigger than she had expected. She released it from its confines and began to lick it up and down slowly. Then right as he closed his eyes she took him into her mouth and began to suck. Then she took one of his balls into her hands and began to massage it. Then she took his dick out of her mouth and began to suck on one of his balls. He moaned and pulled away from her.

"What?" She was confused, the other guy she had done that to had loved it.

"Nothing baby, I'm not ready to come yet. When I do it will be deep inside you." He pulled her to her feet and pushed her onto the bed, "Spread your legs." He demanded. She did as she was told. He pulled her skirt off and then kissed her slim, dark thighs. He let his mouth roam up her legs till he was at her pussy. He let his tongue explore her. He rubbed it against her clit in circles over and over till she was on the brink of exploding. Then he took it into his mouth. Lila looked down at his pink mouth eating her black pussy and the visual was too much, she came hard into his mouth. He sighed, enjoying her pleasure.

"I want to fuck you so bad." He said climbing on top of her. He pushed inside her fast and hard. She let out a huge breath, like the wind was knocked out of her. She could feel him feeling her up completely.

"Oh Trevor yes, harder, faster, deeper." He pushed harder so he could feel his balls on her ass and began pumping her fast. He didn't let up on her, just kept fucking her hard until she came again. Then he flipped her over onto her hands and knees.

"Bend over lower." He pushed her down so she was on her forearms and then plunged into her again and again. Lila loved the feeling of him inside her, it felt so good and hurt at the same time.

"Oh god, I'm coming, I'm coming in you tight black pussy." Trevor grunted as he came inside her.

As they both relaxed. Lila turned toward him.

"We forgot a condom." To her surprise Trevor smiled.

"That's ok baby," he said in his good ol'boy drawl, "I'm in love. I don't give a shit if I made a baby." He kissed her on the mouth.

She laughed, "Or at least in lust, and that'll do for now. What about our paper?"

"Fuck it." He rolled over and spread her legs with his knee.

"Oh my god." She said as she felt his hardness against her, "this soon?"

"Oh yeah baby. I've been waiting years to fuck a black girl and I'm not going to stop with one round."