Lilac: Hot, 18, Horny, Relentless!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So hot for the little bitch, I moved to kiss her, but the blonde 18 year old had other ideas. She pushed my back against a thick tree trunk, dropping to her knees and already fumbling with the zipper on my shorts. I nervously looked around for my wife, stupidly, knowing we were alone, helping Lilac unfasten my clothing. The girl pulled my shorts down to my ankles, then reached up to yank off my black briefs and free my already-engorged erection. Seeing my swollen 7 inches of manhood, the teenager licked her lips and moaned, "Mmm there's that hot cock."

"Suck my dick, you cunt," I swore at her, knowing the words would turn her on.

She rolled those baby hazel eyes up at me, looking oh-so-innocent, moving her thin lips to my adult erection. "Yeah, I'm gonna suck it," the girl panted greedily, sticking her small pink tongue out, "I'm your little cocksucking cumslut, baby!"

Her tongue hit the sloppy head of my shaft, giving me instant relief; pushing my hips forward, my hands behind me on the tree trunk, and my eyes were turned down to watch the hot blowjob. The girl took my fat cockhead in her mouth, sucking it around her lips, tongue circling it furiously, one of her small hands around the thick base of my shaft and her other hand cupping my hairless, aching scrotum. Moaning loudly, she worked her mouth over the top few inches, pumping back and forth, her golden hair bouncing around, getting the shaft and cockhead all wet with her saliva. Her eyes looked up at me again, she was hungry for my dick. I nodded, spitting something nasty out like, "Suck me, bitch," watching the gorgeous, skinny little 18 year old sucking and licking my adult penis.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" She was now kissing my shaft, up and down, licking too, tracing her little pink tongue all the way up and down my fat cock to my balls and back. She kissed the skin of my abdomen, licked my balls, even licked my thighs a little. Then she started sucking my dick down her throat, pushing it as far as she could, getting maybe five inches inside her mouth for a few seconds. Her eyes looked up at me as her throat and neck expanded, seeing me wince from the tightness of her orifice around my huge penis.

It was an amazing cock-sucking she was giving me, working my dick with both her mouth and her hands, really licking and sucking furiously while holding and squeezing and pumping my sloppy wet pecker. I probably could have cummed from the blowjob after a little while, but Lilac again had other plans. Looking up at me once more with her tongue lapping circles around my soft helmet, she pulled back a second to lick saliva off her lips then say something to me. "Will you fuck me?" she asked, begging me, her voice electric with desire.

Bad idea, yes. But I was going to do it, for sure.

"Yeah, honey," I panted, wiping sweat off my brow, then chasing a mosquito away, "let's!"

I was worried about getting too nude, or put into a compromising body position, such that if my wife suddenly appeared we'd be dead to right. But my wife hated coming back here, so that was unrealistic. Plus, looking through the vines growing on these trees, I could just barely see the gate to the fence, closed at the moment. If wifey came out, I'd see that. We'd have time to get dressed -- or, at least, I would. Lilac couldn't be here, officially.

This is what a married man thinks about when he's cheating on his wife. It made me realize, I had to be on top of her. Lilac, again, had her own ideas, but it appeared they were compatible with mine. She unzipped her loose, baggy shorts, stepping out of them to reveal a pair of white French-cut bikini panties. She peeled those off, too, leaving herself bottomless, but her loose t-shirt dropped past her hips. Pulling her shirt up a little, she turned around and dropped to her knees, bending forward with her hands on the dry dirt and leaves of the forest's floor. That small, bony ass pointed up at me, and with her knees apart, her dripping-wet, shaved vagina beckoned my attention.

Looking back over her little shoulder, the girl sneered at her lover. "Fuck me, baby!" I saw her hand reach between her thighs, underneath her, rubbing her clit a little, prying apart her cuntlips for me.

Moments later, I was on my knees behind her little ass, hands on her skinny hips. She was reaching underneath herself even more, stretching her hand to my cock, guiding it to her wet hole. We both laughed, she rubbed my dickhead around her pussylips a little, until she found the mark; the wet, soft spot of the entrance to her pussy was kissing my cockhead, I was there. With a shove I thrust forward and, simultaneously, Lilac leaned back, and now we were fucking again, this time in the privacy of the forest near my house.

"Ohhhh, shit!" she whined at the top of her lungs, looking back at me over that little shoulder with lust, pulling her red t-shirt farther up her skinny body. "Ohhh, feels soooo good!"

Fuck, it looked good too. Staring down at her small nude ass, my red-hot erection sliding back and forth underneath it, I pumped my meat into the teenager's petite body harder and harder, trying to drive deeper into the tight little hole. She got so fucking wet, and fast, and that pussy loosened enough that after just a minute I was balls-deep inside her twat, my hairless scrotum bouncing off her clit each time I thrust forward. She pressed back against me, that flat smooth ass on my abdomen, her cheeks a creamy shade of caramel and surrounded by the tan lines of her miniscule bikini. Her skinny back was deeply tanned, smooth as chocolate. I was hard just looking at her, not to mention fucking her. Pounding away, drilling my dick into her little cunt, I was remembering why I missed fucking her after just two days. Because she felt so damn fucking good.

Her head was now down between her elbows, forehead on the dirt, her ass pumping in circles to ram against me as I thrust forward. "Uhhh, baby, Mike! Fuck me! Yessss!" I could feel her hand on her twat, touching my dick as I fucked her, rubbing her clitoris.

Suddenly, a voice -- my wife's voice. It was real, real distant. Not stopping the sex, but paralyzed with fear, I peered through the leaves of the vines towards the back fence. The gate was opened ajar, not that far; my wife's face and torso had half-stepped through it, not wanting to enter our forested area very much. "Mike? Mike?" she was yelling out, but not coming after me.

"Oh, shit!" Lilac giggled, looking at me again, her ass still rammed against my body, my penis shoved up her 18 year old vagina.

I let out a loud yell, to be sure she could hear me. "YES?" I wasn't breathing, nor moving, just keeping my penis inside Lilac's pussy. But I was preparing to bolt up and pull my underwear and shorts back on, to go out and meet my wife before she could come back here and see this illicit sex.

My wife clearly had no intentions of coming into the scary forest to find me. "Mike -- I'm going to the store for groceries -- be out a little while -- ok?"

She couldn't have said anything more perfect, even if she told me to keep fucking the little slut! I snickered, realizing I had nothing to fear, grabbing Lilac's thin hips firmly and really shoving my dick into her hard, knocking her so she made a grunt. "OKAY!" I yelled through the foliage, hoping it would chase my wife away. I watched the fence door, continuing to screw Lilac in furious thrusts, seeing my wife looking in our direction but of course having no idea what I was really doing.

It worked. "Ok, later!" She disappeared towards the house, the fence door shut closed.

The blonde slut cackled, while gasping for air. "Shit -- I thought she'd come out!"

I was sweating so much, it was actually fucking hot out here even in the shade, and I had bugs and mosquitoes all over me. I didn't care, I was fucking Lilac again. "I know," I panted, forcing her ass to remain still by gripping her hips with my vice-like strong hands, and beating her little body with my dick. Each time I pounded forward, my skin made a loud smacking noise against her, and she yelped from the cock I was pumping into her. I wanted her so fucking bad. "Now, shut up and get fucked," I snarled, even spitting on her little ass, screwing that bitch's cunt with as much force as I could.

"Fuck -- YES!" She whined, almost a cry, feeling my superior strength using her hole for my pleasure. "Yes, fuck me, more!"

I was so turned on, I had to cum. I couldn't hold it back long. I felt myself tensing, then my balls erupted and my cockhead felt like it was on fire. The sperm shot through my tube, flooding into the girl's tiny teen vagina, filling the 18 year old's slutty cunt with my hot adult semen. She felt me cumming, pushing back against me, having a cum of her own I think, while I involuntarily poured the hot sauce from my testicles into her little cunt. Every part of me was dripping with sweat, my t-shirt was clinging to my body, I could feel the perspiration dripping over my hairy asscheeks.

But, being so turned on, I remained hard after my orgasm. I pulled out of her cunt just long enough to roll her onto her back, and she didn't wait to spread her legs open. "Fuck, yeah," grunted the bitch, seeing me still hard, her hands under her knees to keep herself open. "Fuck me more, baby!"

Lying on her body, I stuck my penis into her pussy hard, staring down at her gorgeous, young blonde face. She pulled her red t-shirt up higher, exposing her white bra, and she pulled that up too under her armpits so her puffy petite breasts were pointing at me. They were creamy white as I remembered them, the whiteness of each tit in a triangle surrounded by the darkened, tan skin of her chest and torso. Hard pink nipples pointed up to me. She smirked, seeing me admire her A-cup boobies. "Fuuuck meee," the slut commanded in a low growl, gyrating her hips to take my penis into her.

Yeah, I fucked her. More, and hard. It was sweltering hot, the humidity actually did seem oppressive. There were mosquitoes or little gnats everywhere, flies too, landing on us as we fucked. We brushed them away, didn't care. Her face was dirty from when she was fucking me doggy-style, and we didn't care. Both grunting, panting, our bodies fused together in undulating rhythm, my cock sunk deep into Lilac's pussy, grinding and pumping. She was rubbing her clitoris and touching her nipples, pinching them, having orgasms as I fucked her. I watched her young face, covered in dirt and sweat, her long golden hair now matted, sweaty, dingy, dirty; her hazel eyes were half-closed, her thin lips open to suck in air, her petite chin trembling from the brutal adult fucking. Her small back arched to push those titties towards me, uncovered by her shirt and bra balled up under her armpits and across her chest, she was writhing energetically underneath me while I fucked her passionately. My dick was so fucking hard, pounding into the wetness of her pussy, just savagely fucking the little cunt.

At some point, I don't know how much longer, she wanted to be on top. I laid on the dirty ground, not caring where we were, just wanting to see her fuck me. Climbing on top of me, she ripped off her t-shirt and bra, leaving her nude except for her sandals. Damn, her skinny little body was so fucking hot -- a bronze color from her summer tan, just the triangles of creamy whiteness for her small tits, and the same color around her shaved pubes. Her small frame looked so frail as she sat atop my grownup physique. Straddling me, those bony knees to the side, she put her little hands on my chest and sunk her ass down, her cunt swallowing my penis into her body. "Uhhhh, yessss!" she moaned, taking me into her.

She smiled while fucking me, watching my reaction, feeling my married dick inside her high school pussy. My cock was soaking wet from her cuntjuices and the sperm I pumped into her already. Grinning, happy to have gotten me to fuck her again, the little princess arched her back and swirled her small hips around, whipping my cock in circles, while humping it up and down. I felt the intense pressure deep inside her body, her tight cunt was gripping my throbbing penis, she ground her small ass on my thighs and fucked my cock as firmly as she could. Her lips kept trembling, she was making those hot moaning sounds -- "Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh!" -- while she fucked my deeply, sensuously.

Somewhere in all that fucking, I had a second orgasm, but not a big one that exploded on me -- more like, a release of pressure, sperm soaked out of my dick into her, but I stayed hard, and kept fucking. I was so turned on for her -- again. She always got the best of me, the hot little bitch!

Then, she bent down and kissed me, hard. I took her tongue deep in my mouth, sucking it, my hands running through her dirty, messy long hair. Screwing her while making out, I was in lust with the angel, she was a dream come true. I continued to ram my pelvis upwards, thrusting my fat long meat into her pussy repeatedly, making her moan with delight in my mouth.

For the finale -- and there would be a finale -- I put her on her back again. I pinned her wrists to the ground, above her head, arching her little naked body, staring again at her small nipples and breasts. Then I rammed my erection as far inside her as I could, feeling her tanned, slender legs wrap around me. Her feet moved, upwards, soon she had her feet over my shoulders, ankles by my ears, bending her backwards. My cock has so much freedom to fuck her tight teen cunt, drilling as far inside as my swollen 7 inches could reach, balls against pressed against her ass. I wanted her so fucking badly, so badly. She moaned and cried up to me, tears in the corners of her eyes, feeling this horny, married pervert fucking her lovely little body. Deeper I penetrated, so fucking far, wondering if that pressure against my cockhead was her cervix, or if I'd busted through it into her womb even.

Then, dizzy from the heat, sweat, lust, and sex, I just poured out my last orgasm. My penis literally felt like it was ripping apart, exploding, flooding her twat with whatever sperm I had left. Lilac felt it, shrieking in delight, cumming herself, feeling me unloading inside her pussy. I almost fainted, but remained on top of her while my dick ejaculated every little bit of sperm I could muster.

We collapsed, laughing, arm in arm, lying on the dirt of the forest. What a seriously hot fuck that was. So nasty, so depraved, even in front of my wife practically. Incredible.

And, the last time, I told her, kissing her forehead after a few minutes.

"I love you, really, Lilac." My emotions were heart-felt. But I knew what had to be done. "This was -- well, you're incredible, it's always incredible with you." I had to take a deep breath, not because I was being emotional, but because I was fucking spent. No energy left, every muscle in my body ached, I was sore all over. "But -- I'm married, we were almost caught -- we can't keep fucking, we just -- just, can't." One last breath, then the rule of reason. "This really, really has to be our last time."

Easy to say, right, AFTER I fucked her?

Lilac wasn't really expecting it, still coming down from the orgasms and fucking. "Well -- wow," she muttered under her breath. She sounded feeble, young, innocent. I was, to some people, fucking a child. An adult in Literotica's eyes at age 18, she was still only 18, living with her parents, she had a year of high school left. And her voice sounded it, she sounded immature and young. "Well -- if you say so, I guess."

When I kissed her good-bye in the foyer of our house about half an hour later -- we'd been lying nude on the ground, just holding each other, most of that time -- it was fucking emotional. Both of us were crying. But it had to be done.

She stepped out of my house, turning back to waive good-bye. "See you around, maybe?" Her voice was playful, maybe hopeful that again I'd change my mind, or she'd get me to fuck her anyway.

I waived back, shrugging. "Umm -- maybe -- but you know, I can't." I tried to sound like the stern adult, the father figure.

Lilac didn't argue. Her little body walked down the street to go home, not turning back to look at me.

We were through as a couple.

* * * * *

Nine months later -- it was in the Spring, sometime, like March or April -- I was in a local Walmart store, by myself. I don't recall what brought me there, but I do know I was in the automotive parts section.

I turned a corner of an aisle, and there she was -- Lilac, standing there in a half-opened, lime-green raincoat, a gray t-shirt and knee-length blue skirt underneath. Appropriately, she had that puzzled look on her face like a teenage female staring at automotive parts, as if looking for something without any idea what it looked like or where it might be.

My cock throbbed in my pants. I hadn't seen her for a couple of months, the last time being at a restaurant where she was with her Dad and a female classmate of hers. "Need some help?" I giggled, stepping near her.

When her big hazel eyes gazed at me, that puzzled look flipped to a toothy grin. "Hey!" She looked past me, as if searching for my wife's presence. Seeing it was only me, that grin turned to a little scowl. "How are you -- I don't even hear from ya anymore!" Her voice sounded playful, not accusatory.

We'd traded texts a little bit for a couple months following our torrid, half-week affair, but I cut those off. So I had to take the blame on that one. "I know, been busy," lied the scheming cheater, before relaxing my guard. "Well, uh, you know." I know I sounded defensive, but what could I say, it had been my decision. It was a powerful, macho feeling, knowing that this very gorgeous, sexy and slutty 18 year old wanted me to fuck her, and it was my choice -- not hers -- that we stopped fucking. But, in her presence, I just felt like a dork. I couldn't give her what she wanted, I wasn't emotionally or morally capable of it.

The teenager, undoubtedly in her Senior year of high school, seemed unbothered by my problems or my absence. "It's okay," chirped the little blonde slut, giggling affectionately.

Man, I was standing there in that Walmart aisle, smelling motor fluid, getting horny. The memories of her sucking my penis and riding me in the bushes on that hot Summer day -- I'd been jerking off to those memories for months, and just seeing her brought back all of them. In a quiet voice so no one else could hear, although no one was really around listening, I shot straight with her. "Really, I think about you constantly -- daily probably -- but, you know, that's all I can do, think, and remember."

Her reaction perked up my spirits. "Me too!" she offered with a wink, shrugging her petite shoulders a little inside her raincoat. Her smile returned to half her lips, a wry grin betraying slightly evil intentions. "I wish, ya know, we could get together, sometime?"

Now Mr. Dicky was getting extremely hard in my pants, hearing the little hot slut say that. So reaffirming to know she still wanted me. Of course I wanted her too -- what man wouldn't? -- but I knew it wasn't the path for me. I gave her the official, party-line answer, and changed the subject. "I, well, same old story -- really am never alone, between work and stuff around the house, I just, you know--" It was depressing, not being able to have what I wanted, so I changed the subject quickly. "Well, what about you, what's keeping you busy these days?" I was close enough to her to nudge her in the shoulder with my elbow. "Got a hot boyfriend these days?"

Oddly, she seemed taken aback at the question, unsure how to answer. Then she formulated the words after a couple of moments. "Oh, uh -- yeah, I'm busy, school and all, last year of it -- and yeah, I kinda have a boyfriend -- I mean, yeah, I do, have one I mean." She blushed at the way she was stumbling over the words.