Lilac's 18-Year-Old Friend: Madison Is #1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep playing," shouted the black high school girl with the hot butt, seeing Chanie and me about to get it on. Madison was horny for the game to continue.

I forced my lips to separate from Chanie's mouth, and I dealt the next hand. The lowest card turned up for the built football player, who quickly stood up to remove his jeans. Naked Holly did the honors, reaching out to unfasten his belt, snap and zipper, and she tugged down his jeans while he stepped out of them. Thad was reduced to wearing his dark-gray underwear briefs with white elastic band. The tent in his underwear was not enormous, but it was pronounced; he must have had a cock like mine, somewhere around seven inches, with fat balls inside his briefs. As he sat back proudly on the sofa between Holly and Madison, all three girls in the room stared at it, and he knew it, making sure his thighs were spread to show off his bulge.

With all the skin staring to appear, and the smell of aroused genitalia filling the air, it was time to get the card game towards its conclusion. Even before Thad was seated, I was dealing the next four cards (Holly, being nude, didn't get one). Fortune smiled on Madison, who now would have to remove her second-to-last garment and thus reveal her tits. She giggled while Thad said something about her deserving it, then she dutifully reached behind herself and unfastened her bra. Off came the black garment, and I found myself staring at two succulent, amazing 18 year old boobs. The color was the same, light-chocolate cream as the rest of her body; her nipples were dark brown and long, amazingly hard, about inch-long nipples poking straight out. On her skinny torso, those C-cup tits were pronounced and oversized, and as she arched her back, they jiggled around now, unconstrained. She grinned, seeing the attention from Thad and myself, knowing her body was rocking.

Thad certainly noticed, now looking away from Holly's cunt to Madison's divine boobies. It took a pair of hooters like Madison's to be more appealing than Holly's teen twat.

Chanie nestled into my naked chest at that moment, as she tried to distract me from observing Madison's superior chest. I didn't mind, giving Chanie all my attention by kissing her hard again. My hand, caressing her back, tripped over her bra strap. I unfastened it, without asking and in gross derogation of the rules of our card game, because both other sets of tits were on display anyway. As I removed her bra, my other hand reached to her chest, cupping one of her soft tits, rolling her creamy white flesh in my hand, my thumb brushing circles around her swollen little nipple. The gorgeous brunette moaned in my mouth, her tongue invading deeply into me, and I knew I was on my way to scoring with our team's hottest hostess.

While I was making out with Chanie and pawing her tits, Thad was getting about the business at hand. The card game was basically over; he played out the last round himself. "Here," I heard him say, "I'm gonna lose the next hand, see?" I snatched the pile of cards from the box between us, quickly flipping through it to find a deuce. Giving himself the "2," he dolled out four higher cards to the rest of us (even naked Holly got one). "See, I lose," he told nude Holly and almost-nude Madison as he sat back on the sofa, "who wants to take this off of me?" He pointed at his dark-gray underwear, indicating it was time for his tool to make an appearance.

I had a devilish idea, so I broke my kiss with Chanie and looked over at the three college-age perverts on the other sofa. "I bet Madison wants to take it off for you," I giggled, "but she needs to prove she's worthy!" When I had everyone's attention waiting for an explanation, I nodded in the direction of nude Holly. "Make her lick Holly's cunt for us all first -- then she can have the honors."

The gorgeous, black high school track athlete shrieked at the suggestion. "No way -- I'm not a 'les!'"

I actually liked hearing that. "It's okay -- you're not in college yet -- here's your chance to get some college fun in early -- I bet Holly would love to have your tongue run over her wet little cunt -- isn't that right, Holly?"

The blonde sophomore didn't seem put off by my suggestion. It was openly known that most female athletes at our university -- basketball, track, swimming, you name it -- were pretty much lesbians or bi-sexual anyway. Something about all those hot women working together. At least, that was my view of things. I figured odds were good that Holly had had her cunt licked before by another female. I can't be sure I was right, but Holly jumped at my idea. She pushed her tight ass onto Thad's lap, sitting sideways on him, her arms extended behind herself to push against the armrest of the sofa, while she dropped one foot to the floor to spread open her thighs. "Mom, yeah," the blonde sighed, leaning back, exposing that trimmed vagina to Madison, "I'd love it."

Thad looked down at the opened pussy on his lap, then across the room at me, and he grinned. "I know I'd love it -- to watch."

Madison looked at me with a smirk, then at Thad, then finally at Holly. The high school girl, I would find out, had not only quite a sex drive, but a competitive spirit better than anyone in the room. She wasn't going to back down for anything.

So the black chick leaned down, her huge boobs swaying underneath herself, and she stuck out her very pink tongue. I watched her tongue contact Holly's glistening wet vaginal lips, squarely over her hole, then Madison began licking around, up and down, circling Holly's clotty then sliding down to her hole, and back again. The blonde moaned, her head back and eyes closed, blonde hair cascading down her back, while she wiggled her ass against Madison's tongue. "Hush, yes's!" sang the horny blonde sophomore, getting eaten out by her former high school teammate.

Next to me, Chanie was panting, so turned on watching Madison eating out her roommate. "Fuck," she spat hoarsely, eyes riveted to the sight.

Madison didn't eat Holly long, maybe just over a minute, but it was enough to make all five of us anxious for real sex. Thad lifted Madison up, calling her challenge met, and he said to the black girl, "Okay, you get to take these off of me." Madison grinned, licking her tasty lips, sliding off the sofa onto the floor. I stared at her hot round butt again in her thong, as she was on her knees on the carpet, reaching to Thad's hips, tugging down his underwear. His black cock popped free, and I saw it was definitely more meat than mine -- the guy had to be at least eight inches, and fatter than my own fist at the base. He had one awesome, huge black dick, rigid, with veins and ribs up and down the concrete shaft, and a huge, wet cockhead already dripping with precut.

The two sluts on his sofa were in awe. They both moaned, gasping at Thad's huge dick, leaning over and groping it with their hands. Madison cupped his fat balls, Holly grabbed the shaft, and the two teenage sluts started licking and kissing the football player's amazing cock. It was exactly what he wanted, and he moaned in ecstasy, leaning back more and watching the blonde sophomore and black high school senior sucking and licking all over his pole, coating it in saliva.

Next to me, Chanie wanted action for herself. She and I began making out again, and her hand was reaching at my pants. Time for us to strip. I let her remove my pants and underwear, freeing my married seven inches of manhood, completely swollen for her use. Before she got to it, however, I took off her jeans and panties, exposing her bald, shaved 19 year old vaginal lips. The bitch was soaking wet, and she buckled with a near-orgasm the moment my adult fingertips brushed her wet cunny. With her lips sealed on my mouth, she grunted into our kiss, sucking air from my lungs as my fingers ground against her clitoris and her hand was stroking my precum-lubricated erection.

As hot as it was to make out with and have foreplay with the gorgeous brunette, I was actually just as interested as the threesome on the other sofa. Getting the best of both worlds, I pushed Chanie's head down, and the brunette sophomore gladly did as I wanted. With me leaning back on the sofa, she put her mouth over my dick and began sucking me. Looking at my eyes for a moment, she turned her attention down to my seven inch pecker, swallowing about half of it into her mouth, salivating on it and running her tongue all over it. I felt my dick throbbing heat in her soft mouth. She was playing with my balls too, while sucking me, her lips moving up and down the top half of my shaft.

Meanwhile I could look over at Thad's sofa, watching him getting a double-blowjob from Holly and Madison. The black teen was by far the aggressor, licking and lapping his penis with enthusiasm, moaning while she excitedly licked everything from his cockhead to his balls, even down to his asshole. Holly was more deliberate, largely just licking around his cockhead, even kissing his flat dark stomach time to time.

I saw the grin on Thad's face. "So what do you think," I shouted to him as we were both being sucked by the three girls, "you think Fuck U. is the place for you next season?" After all, as much as sex with Chanie was a goal of mine, so was recruiting this awesome player to our program.

The stud snickered, his eyes not coming off the sight of Madison and Holly's mouths and tongues on his boner. "Oh, I'm liking it, for sure."

I nodded, watching the same thing he was, hot Madison and blonde Holly working his dick. "Trust me, I fuck lots of these girls here, you can get laid every weekend if you want -- all by different chicks."

"Sounds good to me," the 20 year old player grunted with approval.

The stud's penis was fully hard, drooling with female saliva and precum, and I knew what the guy really wanted. "One of you two girls," I said to the sluts sucking him off, "get on top of him and fuck his big black dick now!"

I should have guessed who would take the challenge. Petite Madison jumped off the floor, crawling over Thad's lap, lowering herself onto his mighty penis. The stud leaned back on the sofa, her big tits in his face, while he guided his missile to her wet silo. I watched as her round butt pushed back, wiggled around, putting her hole in the right spot, then her slim back and hot ass slammed down -- hard! -- onto Thad's lap. With a yelp, she had a few inches inside her cunt. She must have been so tight, that 18 year old slut; he let out this instinctive, ancient howl, just sheer pleasure at having a tight young vagina around his enormous dick. I make the same sound too when I fuck young sluts, it's the best feeling a man can have.

My eyes couldn't avert from the sight of seeing Madison's gorgeous, muscular butt riding Thad's huge penis. Chanie was working my dick with her tongue and lips, but I wasn't watching. I stared at Madison riding Thad, and she was working him like a pro. Her hands were on his broad, muscular shoulders, his darker skin tone contrasting to her light-chocolate flavor. He had to be twice her weight, I'd say, something like that. But even at her small size, she matched his energy, riding him furiously, humping her little body up and down, trying to stuff more of his meat into her bald wet cunt.

The brunette sucking my cock wanted sex now too. Chanie climbed onto my lap, her smallish tits in my face, guiding her pussy to my fat cockhead. I gripped her small asscheeks in my hands, fondling the soft flesh, feeling her about to swallow my dick in that cunt. but I wanted to watch Madison keep fucking Thad, so I spun myself around a bit, resting my back against the corner where the armrest of the sofa met the cushion behind my back. As slim Chanie ground her body down on my penis, fucking me with that wet 19 year old pussy, I had direct sight of 18 year old Madison still humping horny Thad on the other sofa.

Holly, maybe feeling outplayed by younger Madison, climbed to her knees next to Thad on the sofa, facing him. The blonde leaned forward and began kissing him hard, with lots of tongue, while Madison continued to slide her wet pink cunt up and down on his massive penis, trying to jam more of it inside her tight teen hole. Madison was making an awful lot of noise -- both grunting as she squatted her ass down on Thad's lap, shoving more of that meat into her twat, but also from squishy noises of her drenched cunt swallowing that fat penis plus the thumping of the sofa against the wall. The little slut was loving it, powerfully driving her small body up and down on that shaft, riding it like she was bucking a bronco.

With Chanie still humping my married dick too, moaning softly and wincing in delight from my fat cock shoved deep inside her teenage twat, I continued to watch the erotic threesome in front of me. Thad made Madison lie on her back on the carpeted floor, and the girl quickly grabbed her bony knees and spread open her muscular, creamy thighs, exposing that hot pink cunt to the stud. He jumped off the sofa and drove his boner into her pink hole, making her arch her back, squealing in erotic pleasure. The guy used his powerful leg muscles to drive himself forward hard, cramming most of his awesome erection into her barely-legal vagina, getting probably six inches into her high school pussy. He was hammering her hard, making her big tits ripple from the impacts of his body into her, while she grunted and shrieked from each thrust of his penis into her pussy. "Uhhh, yeah, uhhh, oooh, uhhh!" Madison's voice was instinctive, reacting to the intense sex.

Then Thad pulled Holly forward, making the blonde track athlete lie on top of the high school athlete, face to face, Holly's butt against Thad's undulating, muscled stomach. The guy pushed Holly's head down, giving her no choice, forcing her mouth against Madison's mouth. The girls, former teammates, started making out, moaning as they slipped tongues into each other's mouths, Madison gasping for air and sucking it from Holly's lungs while Thad continued to assault her cunt with his fat, gorgeous erection. I was getting so fucking hard watching the two teenagers kissing, a sexy black slut and the pretty blonde girl, writhing around on the floor while the black girl was being fucked by my recruit.

Chanie was loving my sex. Her petite hands were wrapped around my neck, her breaths on my face as she grunted hard, pushing her slender hips up and down rhythmically, fucking my dick into the back of her tight, sloppy pussy. I heard her grunt and start to whine, and her body shook as she erupted with an orgasm. I put one of my hands on her clitoris, frigging her little wet knob to intensify her climax, while I leaned down to suck one of her boobies. The young flesh on her breast tasted so sexy, I devoured it, munching it with my lips around my teeth, my tongue coating it in saliva. But I couldn't see Thad fucking the Madison that way, which I wanted to keep watching.

So I had Chanie climb off of me and get on the carpet, next to where Madison was on her back with Holly above her, the two girls continuing to make out, while Thad kept fucking Madison. I put the brunette 19 year old on her knees, bending her over with her head nearly at Thad's side, while I crawled behind her fabulous, pale white ass. I quickly inserted my boner into her cunt from the backside, fucking her doggy-style, staring down at her exquisite butt as it smashed against my pelvis. Damn, I loved the sight of Chanie's hot little ass -- always did, from the moment I saw it in tight jeans a few weeks earlier at the start of the Fall school term. But I could look past her ass and petite back, across at Thad fucking the two girls, which is exactly what I wanted to see.

With Holly lying on top of Madison, French kissing each other, Thad pulled out of Madison's cunt and slipped his penis into Holly's cunt right above it. I heard Holly groan in dismay, his cock was so fat in her tight 19 year old pussy, and she broke the girl/girl kiss with Madison to wince at the feeling of Thad beginning to fuck her. Thad was staring down at Holly's fabulous, muscular ass, fucking her from the rear too, then after a minute of that he pulled out her cunt and re-inserted it in Madison's vagina. Back and forth he went, fucking the two teens, while they had their arms together and were making out like hot lovers. For not being bisexual, Madison sure was doing it right.

That Madison, she knew what she wanted, and it was exclusive access to Thad's huge penis -- she didn't want to share it with Holly. So she pushed Holly upright, and got Holly to slide up her body and sit on her face. I grinned, seeing Madison's light-brown hands clutching Holly's pale white asscheeks, moving Holly's moist twat over Madison's mouth. I couldn't see it, but I heard Holly growl and saw the blonde arch her back, wiggling her hips over Madison's mouth, and I knew Madison was now licking Holly to take care of the aching the blonde felt between her legs. It left Madison spread-eagle in front of Thad, and the guy had only one pussy to fuck now, so he began banging Madison hard again, driving virtually all of his eight-plus inches of penis into Madison's petite body, his fat balls bouncing off her creamy, chocolate asscheeks with each thrust.

Holly started cumming, Madison's tongue must have been exceptionally good on her twat. Thad started moaning then his body stiffened, and he began squirting his semen into Madison's vagina. Chanie, writhing around on her knees in front of me and masturbating her clitoris while I fucked her, started gasping and spasming with her orgasm. Everyone was cumming, it seemed, and suddenly I was no exception. I began ejaculating married semen into Chanie's teenage vagina, burying my dick deep into that wet hole, squirting wave after wave of goo into the teenager. I gripped her slim hips firmly, holding the brunette still so that I could unload my orgasm inside her body.

"Uhhh, that was hot," grunted Thad, falling backwards to sit against the sofa, his penis withdrawing from Madison's messy, wet vagina. His huge dong was dripping with sperm and pussy juices, glistening in the bright lights of the dorm room. Madison pushed Holly off of herself, licking her wet face, tasting Holly's cunt on her own lips. I pulled out of Chanie's soiled pussy, catching my breath too. I was sweat all over, and my muscles ached, the sex in this room was pretty intense.

The blonde, Holly, had more work to do. Thad smiled at her, and reached forward to her shoulder. Holly thought he was going to kiss her, but no -- he had a perverted idea, of which I greatly approved. He had Holly bend down and start licking Madison's pussy, tasting the sperm he'd shot into it. Madison winced, arching her back to shove up those huge tits on her chest, pulling her muscular thighs open to give the 19 year old sophomore more access to her creampie. I loved it, remaining hard as I sat back to watch, seeing the blonde eagerly licking Thad's sperm out of Madison's high school pussy.

Watching Madison's face while she was being eaten by the blonde was telling. The black athlete was grunting, wincing, her eyes fluttering and half-closed, she was unquestionably enjoying it. She was holding her tits and pinching her own nipples, her legs spread to the sides, her pelvis undulating wildly in circles under Holly's face while the blonde's pink tongue dug into Madison's cunt, drawing out the sperm and juices inside it. I couldn't resist asking Madison, "You like being licked by a blonde, huh?" Madison grunted again and nodded. "Uh huh!"

I spied Chanie watching her roommate licking Madison's pussy, and I knew the two roomies had to hook up too. I gently nudged Chanie on her back to push her down to the carpet, then I had the sexy brunette roll onto her back too, like Madison, where I promptly spread open Chanie's creamy white thighs. Her pink pussy was dripping with liquids, her juices and my sperm. "This one too," I ordered to Holly, pointing at her roommate's messy vagina. Thad flashed a toothy white grin, agreeing with me, pushing Holly's body sideways so she crawled off of Madison and between Chanie's spread-open legs.