Lilac's 18yo Friend: Payton's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hate her, I found the question amusing. "Thirty six." Then, almost not wanting to know, I knew I had to return the favor. Nothing had "happened" yet, at least. "And -- you, how old?"

I almost winced, not wanting to hear a number that was too low. It wasn't. "Eighteen," she said proudly, beginning to unfasten my pants.

I liked that number. "Wow -- still, so young," I muttered, eyes on her hands as she unzipped my slacks, "and yet, so grown up -- you sure you ready for what you might find inside?"

"Well, I don't know?" She giggled again, crawling down the bed a bit to give herself room to pull off my slacks and underwear. "Let's see?" With her fingers dug inside my underwear over my hips, and with my help, Payton slipped off both my underwear and slacks together, down my thighs. As my rigid, swollen 8 inches of meat popped into view, the girl's eyes grew wide. Dear in the headlights. The slut wasn't expecting me to be as large as I was. It frightened her. "Shit -- maybe not!"

I saw the look of dismay on her face, she wasn't ready for a man with a dick as big as mine. It's long at 8 inches, but ungodly thick at the base, super-fat, with veins and ribs protruding all over it. The head is narrow, like a point, but I leak so much precum, my shaft was glistening and the cockhead looked larger from the liquids pooling on it. I kicked off my pants, spreading my legs, exposing my full, firm balls and the pulsating erection that twitched in the air as it sat in front of her. "Oh, I think you know what to do with this," I encouraged her, "show me whatever comes to mind." I swear, as hard as I get for Danielle or the other young sluts I fuck time to time, I'd never been as hard for them as I was for the much younger, still-teenage brunette slut in my hotel bed at that moment.

Whether she was ready or not for a dick as big as mine, the girl wanted to play with it. The sexy, slender teen brunette took hold of my penis at the fat base, her finger and thumb circling it but unable to reach all the way around at touch each other, holding my prick towards the ceiling. Payton smiled at me again, then at my large erection, and she opened her thin lips to stick out her pink tongue. Her hot tongue pressed hard against the base of my penis, I squirmed feeling the contact. Then she proceeded to lick all the way up to my fat cockhead, swirling her tongue around it, licking off my precum that was dripping out of my cock's eyehole. Her licking was wet and warm, she was salivating all over my tool. Soon her tongue descended down the other side of my penis, all the way to my fat balls, which she licked and suckled in her warm, sensuous mouth.

All the while, licking and sucking my dick and scrotum, her hot blue eyes were transfixed on my face, watching me enjoy her blowjob.

Back up to my cockhead she went, which she began to suckle between her luxurious lips. The teenager made a vacuum between her cheeks, sliding my penis a couple of inches inside her mouth, while her finger and thumb around the base of my dick started to slide up. She was pumping my shaft with one hand, sucking the top few inches with her mouth. Up and down her gorgeous face bobbed, while her small hand jerked my aching pole, spreading her gooey saliva all over my penis.

"Mmmm, uhhhh," the slut muttered, adoring my awesome erection, "your cock is sooo big, baby." I wasn't sure she knew my name, it made me grin. I didn't care that she didn't. It was hotter that way.

The young tramp was working my pole expertly, she knew how to suck a dick. Her velvety lips, smooth and silky, glided around my mushroom head and down a couple or three inches of my aching erection; while her fist now, all four fingers and thumb, palm too, gripped the thick base of my dick and stroked me up and down. She moaned against my dick, making it vibrate, make me pulsate harder and hotter inside her mouth.

Taking her lips off my cockhead, she licked a very wet, sloppy path down the soft underside of my prick, back down to my balls, which she proceeded to coat with her saliva again, both from licking and suckling. Her gorgeous blue eyes remained locked onto my face, she was adoring my sexy face while I stared down at her. My penis throbbed even harder, feeling her making sensuous love to my sensitive testicles, lathering them in saliva too. Then, using her other hand to massage my meaty, wet sack, she kept stroking my dick and licked back to the top of my pole, sucking my cockhead into her mouth.

She wasn't trying to jerk me to an orgasm, she was just getting me very, very hard, incredible aroused.

The hot bitch even started rubbing her face on my penis, feeling it burn heat against her soft face. Brushing her forehead on my cockhead, pressing her slim, soft cheeks against the side of my shaft, she stared at me like a hungry slut, smearing her saliva and my precum all around her very gorgeous, young face.

Her beauty, youth and very experienced tongue were telling. "You must have a fucking hot boyfriend," I said to her, my eyes smiling warmly at her. She blushed, and nodded, her tongue still darting love against my thick shaft and balls. She said her boyfriend was a lawyer, a 28 year old. While I certainly could believe it, I was a little surprised given the age she had said she was. "You're 18, right?" I confirmed. The girl blushed again, and nodded. "Yup," she said with a shy grin.

I looked at her a little differently; not just a gorgeous brunette with model-pretty face, big tits, and experienced, cocksucker skills, but as a teenager who was, she had said earlier, still in high school. "You are so beautiful, Payton, seriously -- you're just perfect."

Her long eyelashes batted at me, as her bright blue eyes stared across me from my dick. "Thanks," she softly purred, "so are you."

As if to reward me for my lust for her, she pushed herself to her knees, sitting on her little fanny, making sure she had my complete attention. Sitting upright on her ass, arching her back, and shooting me the most devilishly playful grin, the teenage princess reached behind herself and unsnapped the lacy bra; as it popped loose, she brushed it off of her slim, bony shoulders, letting it fall to the bedsheets and, with another whisk of her hand, to the floor. She remained upright, arching her body, showing me her teenage breasts.

"You have," I tried to say with energy, but having to lick my dry lips, "the most sexy tits, young lady."

My penis was painful, it was so hard, staring at her nude boobs. The girl's breasts were perfect: C-cups in side, completely smooth and round, without any blemish or discoloration. They were a pale white, set off by thick tanlines from her otherwise bronzed skin. Her nipples were pale pink, with solid, half-inch nipples, standing at full attention. Her breasts had a delectible, round shape, not saggy, and they looked firm and perky. She knew they were awesome tits; the smile she was giving me, showing off her breasts, she knew a grown man like me would appreciate the pair she had.

"Mmm, you like?" the girl stupidly confirmed, knowing full well that I did.

With me still staring at her breasts, the young woman lifted both of her petite, delicate hands to her bosom. Her blue eyes glanced at me to be sure I was watching -- what else would I be doing? -- and she began massaging and caressing her own breasts. I saw her fingers curl around the bottoms, lifting her fleshy orbs up a little, then her thumbs traced soft, gentle circles around her stiff, pale-pink nipples, making them even harder. "Mmm, they're so hard," she moaned of her nipples. Enchanted, I watched as the girl stiffened two fingers together, sliding them into her mouth and making them sloppy wet with saliva; then, she rubbed those wet fingers around one nipples, making it glisten with saliva. "Oooh," purred the horny girl, "mmm, fuck, they're so hard."

"Come over here," I commanded with a grin and curled finger. "Use those hot tits on me, honey."

The 18 year old snickered, I think that was her plan anyway. She leaned forward, dangling those awesome boobs below her skinny torso, and crawled back towards me. Leaning over my crotch, she dropped one breast down to my penis, and with both of us watching intently, she began tracing her hard nipple up and down my sloppy, wet cockshaft, from the fat base up to my soft helmet. Then, she did the same with the other tit, tormenting me with the soft but sexy touch of those hard nipples on my throbbing, overheated penis. Her blue eyes glanced up at me, making sure I was as excited by the tit-on-prick contact as she was.

Cupping her twin mountains again, the horny slut wrapped my penis in a flesh sandwich, pressing her flat chestplate against my burning shaft, and squeezing my dick between her tits. I moaned, loving both the feeling and the tight as she tit-fucked me. She rocked back and forth a little, letting me pump my hips around, so my peckerhead bobbed back and forth above her cleavage, and I could feel my aching erection pulsating against the soft skin of her tits and the hard plate of her chest. She purred, almost gasping at both the feeling and the sight.

Payton dropped her hands from her tits, leaning down to kiss my cockhead again with her luxurious lips. Then, with her little pink tongue out, she began licking a wet trail up my hairy chest -- up the path of hair from my cock to my belly, then crossing my flat, athletic stomach, through the curly hair of my chest, and all the way up to my chin and, finally, my mouth. By that time, I was hungry for her mouth, and we began making out passionately, tongues wrapping together. I felt her soft, flat stomach grinding on my erection, my precum soiling her perfectly-smooth skin.

As she lay over me, I reached down her petite body, my hand finding her thong and mostly-uncovered asscheeks. The girl had perfect buttocks too, so soft and tight, and she let me grope and caress them while we made out, tongues dancing between our mouths and our lips sealed.

The brunette teen broke our kiss, moaning as she did, and began to kiss back down my chest towards my penis. She was doing all the work, it was extremely relaxing and sensuous, she was really worshipping my body and dick. Laying back again, arms under my head, I spread my thighs on the soft linens and watched the slut go to work. Her small fist wrapped around the fat base of my dick, her thumb unable to reach all the way around to her fingers. Her mouth suckled my bulbous dickhead, lightly flicking her tongue on me while her lips surrounded the helmet and sucked gently.

When my dick was sufficiently erect for her pleasure, the gorgeous girl pulled back from my dick, sitting upright, then raising herself to her knees on the bed. Grinning widely, her eyes locked on my face, she playfully winked and, without warning, spun around backwards, so I was staring at her slender, nude back, and divine, young, tight butt barely covered by the thong. She peeked at me over her shoulder, wickedly smiling, she hooked her thumbs in the straps of her thong, over her hips.

I held my breath, awaiting her to strip off the thong.

Payton wiggled her hot little butt at me, then began peeling down the thong -- inch by gorgeous inch. As the thong bunched under her butt, I was staring at the most incredible, nude little butt I'd ever seen -- so porportionate to her thin frame, not a drop of fat on it, perfectly smooth and soft. Like her tits, her ass was mostly creamy-white, set off from tanned legs and back. Just insanely perfect. My model girlfriend Danielle would probably kill for a butt as hot as Payton's.

Then she began dropping the thong down her slim, tanned thighs, down to her knees. She stretched it around her bent knees, then off of her ankles and feet, and tossed it down to the bottom of the bed, where it disappeared into some of the bedsheets bunched there.

She was still looking back at me over her shoulder, smiling, seeing me eyeballing her butt and -- as she spread her thighs -- her teenage cunt. That was an 18 year old pussy: pink, soft, hairless, shaved, just gorgeous. Already dripping wet. A moment later, Payton reached underneath herself, rubbing her clitoris with a finger, then spreading open her cuntlips, exposing her divine young twat to me. She was me staring at it, wanting it, and she could see my hard dick was already prepared to penetate it.

Watching her finger her hot pussy from behind, I let out a little giggle. "If you came here to just tease me," I snickered, "you're succeeding."

She whipped her head around, peering at me over her soft shoulder, and she laughed. "Nope!" Turning to face me, she watched my eyes wander from her gorgeous face, down to those incredible teenage tits, and then below to her glistening-wet, sloppy-moist vagina. Her voice was confident and strong. "I came here to fuck you."

The horny girl crawled right over me, spreading her thighs to stradde me, her knees on the bedsheets and her cunt moving over my dick. Slapping my hand away, indicating she'd do the work, she grabbed my dick and held it upright, then guided it to her wet little cunt. Both of us had our eyes locked on the sight, my huge dick touching her pink twat, as Payton steadied herself over me. Then, her hands reaching down to my hairy chest, the girl just sat down, hard, and my cock shoved inside her vagina.

I was now fucking the teenager!

Her face immediately contorted in dismay, feeling how large I was, she hadn't fucked a cock of my girth before I think. With a shriek, she bit her lower lip, her eyes rolling, and she forced herself downward a little more. The high school student began grunting and, in fact, laughing, finding my penis almost too fat to fuck. But with my hands on her hips pushing her down, she lowered her weight more, sitting upright, and sank low enough that a solid three inches of my penis was stuck upwards into her twat.

We smiled at each other again, and she winked at me, arching her back, showing off those hot tits again. With her hands reaching behind herself, propping up her bent-backwards chest, she lowered herself more still, applying pressure to my cock, bobbing up and down on it a little, ramming it deeper. More and more my erection sank into her cunt, she continued to grunt in pleasure, and soon she had six or so of my eight inches inside her cunt.

I loved those fucking tits, I reached up to grope and pinch them as she rode me. My thumbs and fingers encircled her nipples, rubbing in circles, then I pinched them to draw a little moan of desire from her. I wasn't moving my hips, she was doing the work, sinking down further, then sliding herself up to my cockhead, and sitting back down. It was a slow, luxurious fuck, very deliberate, but she was working me so deep inside that painfully tight vagina.

The girl wanted to fuck me faster, she put her hands back on my hairy chest, holding on tight while her arms locked, and she began to bounce. Her perfectly proportioned body, with curly little hips and tiny waist and huge tits, began humping me up and down, deeper and faster. Her eyes were looking upward, she was moaning almost in pain, feeling how my huge dick was stretching out her cunt and penetrating that pressure so deep inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" roared the girl, staring down at me now, watching my face as I gazed at her tits. "Oh, fuck me!"

"You're so gorgeous," I muttered, just saying what I was thinking, "you're perfect -- you're making me so fuckin' hard, you're so sexy!"

"Uhhh, yeah!" She moved a hand up to her tit, pinching her own breast, then down to her clit and began rubbing herself. Her vagina was sopping wet, drenching my erection inside her, spilling juices down around my hairy balls. "Fuck, yeah, uhhh!" She was gasping for air, panting hard already, wincing at the tightness of her high school vagina around my fully-swollen erection.

Working her clitoris with her finger, my hands pawing at her tits, and my enormous cock inside her twat, the young bitch started to cum. I could feel it, her body tensed, she emitted a loud, high-pitched squeal, and her cunt began spasming around my dick. She shook so hard, she had to reach both hands to my hairy chest again, her fingers gripping my curly hairs, holding herself upright as she screamed and orgasmed around my penis.

She looked so fucking hot, having an orgasm while riding me!

But I knew she could get it even better, and I was going to show her.

As soon as she stopped screaming from her orgasm, I threw her onto her back on the bed. The moment she was on her back, she looked at me with puppy-love in her eyes, and instantly she grabbed her knees and spread her tanned, slim legs wide open. We didn't need to talk. I jumped on top of her, propping my meaty torso up with straight arms down to her side, her knees locked around them to keep her spread open. I guided my dick to her twat and, not waiting, just shoved it inside. Hard. Very, very hard.

"Owwww!" The girl's eyes rolled, she screamed at the top of her lungs, and her pelvis almost buckled under me, feeling maybe four inches of my swollen shaft immediately penetrating her cunt. "Uhhhh -- fuck!"

I wasn't going gingerly or seductively. I was fucking the whore. Using all my weight and strength, I began pounding her with my body. Slamming my pelvis against her small body, shoving more and more of my fat dick into her pussy. I was using the slutty vixen, feeling her tight twat squeezing my erect, just like she was using me too to get off. I watched her face as I fucked her faster and deeper, and she was gasping and moaning in pain, grunting with my thrusts, feelig me so deep inside her pussy. The girl was wincing, the pressure deep inside her cunt was so intense.

All of my energy went into fucking her, everything I had. I was pounding her relentlessly, savagely, plunging my dick into that squishy pussy. She was so wet, and so tight, we could hear my dick going in and out of that wet hole. Her grunts and gasps were growing louder, while her meaty tits were bouncing on her chest, her nipples pointing up at me. Her legs gravitated up my arms to reach above my shoulders, so as I leaned forward, I was bending her backwards. She was like a sex toy to me now, just a lump of female flesh, taking my dick over and over and over into her wet sloppy pussy. Her half-closed eyes were young and lovely, gazing at the stud drilling her with cock, so deep in that tight cunt.

So young, so sexy -- gorgeous tits, petite body, sexy long dark hair. Those big blue eyes. A cunt that was so fucking tight. Almost an innocent little grin on her delicious face. Just a perfect little bitch to fuck.

It was all I needed. With a grunt, I pulled out, grabbing my dick, finding it all sloppy with her pussy juices. I started jerking off hard, pointing my cock at her huge tits, and just let it go. My cock exploded with a stream of semen, then another and another, shooting jets of my sperm all over her meaty melons. Payton stared at my erupting dickhead, watching me unload buckets of jism onto her hot breasts, some of my cream reaching up to her neck and petite chin too.

"Fuck, yeah, baby," the girl gasped, rubbing my sperm around her breasts, still watching my dick dribble out a few more drops of cum, "ohhh, yeah, sooo good, ohhh yeah!"

I needed a few moments to regain my senses, my dick and balls drained of my first orgasm, my muscles burning and chest heaving. I felt sweat dripping off my forehead. After a deep breath, I looked down at the hot mess on her big tits, watching her rub my sperm around her soft skin, seeing her panting and loving it. She was proud to make me cum so hard.

Now, when I fuck a hot chick, I recharge pretty fucking fast. My dick won't go soft, and if I really wanted to, I probably could have started fucking Payton again even though I literally just had an orgasm. But I knew I could entertain her a while, and get my cock ready to ram-fuck her savagely again in a few minutes.