Lilac's 18yo Friend: Payton's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping her on her back, I flopped to the bed on my stomach between her spread-open legs, my face over her sloppy, shaved pussy. It smelled incredibly good -- fishy, wet, musky, and fucked so hard. Her juices were coating her pussylips and thighs, even her asscheeks and asshole. So fucking hot! Putting my hands on her thighs to keep her spread open, I stuck my tongue out and began licking the juices off of her pussylips. I heard her moan, her small hands ran through the dark hair on my head, pulling my mouth firmly against her twat. The bitch wanted me to eat her. Moving my lips and tongue around, I found her swollen clitoris, sucking juices off of it, then digging my tongue into the wet fleshy crevaces around her twat. Her ass was squirming now, gyrating rapidly as I sucked her clitoris, building up the sexual tension inside her body.

"Fuck, yessss!" The teenage slut began squealing again, having an orgasm from the licking and suckling of her clitoris. Her hands were under her knees, pulling them back to her chest, completely exposing her spasming cunt to my mouth.

Damn, that cunt was sloppy, so fucking delicious. I licked down those soft, teen pussylips, cleaning off the juices, then to her cunthole. She winced, her hips shaking, knowing my tongue was going to penetrate her. But, no -- I teased her, just licking the opening, making her grunt, her hands pulling my head more to stick my tongue inside the hole. However, I licked down farther, following dripping juices to her butthole, licking my fat tongue over that anus. She kept her knees back, pulling them open even more, raising her ass off the bed to offer me that puckered ass. I licked her cunt juices on it, then drove my tongue inside her tasty, nasty ass, stuffing tongue in her, making her feel my presence there.

The slut was screaming at that. "Fuuuuck!" I heard her panting, her fat tits were heaving on her thin chest. "Uhhh, fuuuuck!"

But I wanted to eat that pussy, so after a couple minutes of tongue-fucking her butthole, I licked up to her twat again. There was that soft, magic entrance to her vagina. I thrust my tongue at it, sealing my lips over her hole, driving tongue inside. Almost immediately, her body quaked, she let out a howl, and began orgasming again. She was in that hyper-aroused state where virtually any contact on her twat was going to make her cum.

I kept eating her pussy faster, deeper, stretching my tongue inside her hole. Her small hands were wrapped around my head to pull me forward, and she ground her vagina against my mouth, masturbating herself in a way. As my nose and upper lip smashed into her clitoris, my married tongue worked back and forth in her silky-wet, warm cunthole, jamming as far as I could reach it. She screamed again, wailing; her pussy filled with juices, sliding down my tongue into my mouth, filling my mouth with those flavorless juices. I swallowed fast, and I had to, because instantly my mouth filled again, then again.

We began rolling around the bed, her cunt was on fire, she was grunting and gasping and twisting herself side to side. I kept my mouth planted on her cunt, eating her hard, driving my married tongue deep into her teen cunt. My hands snaked up her slim body, clenching her tits, and with a powerful heave I lifted her torso off the bed. Simultaneously rolling onto my back, I lifted her to sit on my face, and as I looked up, I was staring up past her flat belly at her sexy, large tits, and her gasping face above them. Payton was looking down at me with those blue eyes, her tangled, long dark hair spilling around her face.

Spreading her creamy, tanned thighs open, she squat her pussy on my mouth, and took my tongue inside it. She began rapidly undulating her cunt back and forth, smashing her clitoris into my nose and teeth, wiggling uncontrollably. I had to put both hands on her small butt, my palms and fingers reaching around those cheeks, keeping her planted on my face. I felt her hands reach down to grab my forehead and hair, as she steadied herself, and she humped my tongue. I thrust my long tongue upwards into that twat, stretching it to her tight tube, while the girl screamed and shrieked and had another orgasm on my mouth, flooding my face with her juices.

Expending so much energy in her orgasm, she didn't want to sit on my face. She spun around, moving on top of me in a "69" position, so her sexy pussy was still hovering over my mouth while she could sink my penis into her mouth. I felt her hand around my erection, and my dick was thoroughly engorged again, fully primed to fuck some more young cunt. With her mouth swallowing my dick a few inches, I put my tongue back to her vagina, shoving it in hard, and soon after received another mouthful of her juices from another loud orgasm.

All of these orgasms from my tongue weren't what she really wanted, however, not with my concrete pole in her hand and mouth. She knew it was time to fuck again.

The 18 year old pushed herself upright, straddling me, sliding down my manly physique. Sitting in reverse-cowgirl position, she squatted over my pelvis, reaching down to keep my dick upright. I gazed at her hot butt hovering over my stomach, feeling her cuntlips kiss my cockhead, and suddenly my erection was inside her pussy again. The teenager smashed herself down, and I had a few inches inside her vagina again. Her sexy body was leaning back over me, her long dark hair falling to my face. I reached both hands up, around her torso, cupping and pawing her C-cup tits while she began humping me. I felt that velvety cunt sliding up and down my dick, grinding down harder, pushing more of my meat into her tight vagina.

After a few minutes of fucking her that way, Payton pulled off of me and turned around, sitting on me against but now facing me. As soon as she had my dick back inside her sexy slit, the hottie leaned forward and pressed her mouth into mine. We began making out again, gasping hot breaths directly into each other's lungs while our teeth were clashing together, my hands all over her hot ass while she began fucking me faster and faster. Both of us were humping each other -- she was banging her thin pelvis down on my body, and my ass was rocking up and down furiously to jam my dick into her tight twat. Our bodies clashing together, our hot and almost angry kiss, was making us both sweat all over. My face was covered in saliva, hers and mine, it was delicious.

While groping her small butt as she fucked me, I stiffened a finger, sliding it between her bony asscheeks, finding her asshole. She moaned into our kiss, feeling my digit start to penetrate her butt while my dick stretched out her pussylips. Suddenly she was cumming again, whining in our kiss, collapsing on top of me as her body shook and erupted. I wanted to see her tits again, so I leaned her upright on me, and when she was riding my penis again, I leaned up and started sucking those teen breasts, lathering my saliva over them as I suckled those hard nipples, drawing more moans from her.

The hot slut was cumming again, crying even, her pussy must have been on fire, getting fucked by a cock as huge as mine.

I waited for her latest orgasm to end, then without telling her what I had in mind, I tossed her off of my dick and onto the bottom half of the bed. Pushing the bedsheets even further down the bed, I cleared space to put her on her fours. There her hot ass was, as she leaned forward on her elbows bent over on her knees, her incredible butt pointing to the air. It was bony, small, not a drop of fat; just smooth, soft, creamy skin, with a hairless and clean butthole, above her drenched, well-fucked vagina. I heard her moaning, sucking in air, waiting for more of my sex.

"Uhhh -- fuck me!" the teenager begged, panting. "C'mon, baby, keep fuckin' me!" I saw her fingers rub her clitoris and pussylips, teasing them until my cock could return to her.

Crawling behind that perfect butt, I held my dick in a fist and rubbed it on her cunt's entrance. She could barely contain herself, wanting to lean back immediately. I laughed, slapping her buttcheek, putting my other hand on her lower spine to hold her in place. "Whoa, li'l filly," I laughed, trying to make sure my dick was lined up at her hole. "Mmm, okay, now fuck it!" Instantly she leaned backwards as I thrust forward, and my dick sunk into her pussy again, this time from behind. I kept my eyes on her gorgeous, small teen butt, which smashed into my firm pelvis, and my penis was almost all the way inside her body again.

"Uhhh, yeah!" Her head was down, forehead on the fitted sheet, so she could push her butt against me more. "Yeah, oh yeah, fuck meeee!"

I leaned forward, gripping a thick flock of her long, dark hair around my fingers, and yanking back. She shrieked, arching her back, pushing her butt even harder against me. I could feel that cunt squeezing my aching-hard penis, as I sunk more into it. I began banging her, sliding back and forth, making loud SLAP-SLAP-SLAP noises as my penis drilled her juicy, wet vagina. Fuck, she was an incredible lay; gorgeous, young, perfect tits and ass, tanned all over except for her boobs and that butt. So fucking hot.

As I mounted my bitch from behind, I leaned forward even more to reach for her big boobs dangling under her torso. I kept fucking her cunt from the backside, thrusting my meat into her tight hole, slamming my pelvis into her ass and thighs, while holding and pawing at her hot tits. The flesh of those orbs was spilling out of my fingers and palm, they were so sexy.

I felt her hand reaching under herself, rubbing her clitoris while my cock was inside her pussy. "Uhhhh!" Her squeals were growing louder, the more I fucked her and the faster she frigged her clitoris. "Uhhh -- yeah -- uhhhh, fuck yeahhh!" She was cumming again, gasping and yelling, loud sexual noises just bursting from her petite lungs. "Uhhh, fuuuuuck!"

Leaning up again, I kept pounding her vagina from the rear, while she masturbated her clitoris, drawing more and more orgasms from her little, young body. With my hands on her hips, making her bounce back and forth sliding on my dick, I continued to screw the young slut until I felt my own cum beginning to swell in my balls. The sight and smell of her ass and small body was driving me over the edge.

"Yeah, baby," I spat down at her, "you're gonna make me cum, you hot slut!"

At the last moment, I pulled out, and smashed the length of my erection vertically between her asscheeks. My cockhead stuck above her lower back, while her small buttocks ground into my dick. I pumped my hips back and forth, sliding my penis up and down the valley of that hot ass, until I felt myself burst. My dickhead exploded, a stream of white-hot goo shot out into the air and splattered on her lower back. Pumping over and over, my balls churned out torrents of my sperm, and I coated splotches of the slop all over the young woman's slim, lower back.

I had to growl, the orgasm was so hot. Looking down at the mess on her back, I grinned to myself. This little hussy was making me cum so hard -- twice now.

Collapsing on her, laughing and groaning, I pulled her to the bed on her side. Facing each other, our legs intertwined as our lips locked, and we started having another erotic, tongue-filled, sloppy French kiss.

My hands were groping her sweaty tit, still covered in some of my sperm from earlier, while her hand was softly holding my erection after my second orgasm. Moaning, her jaw was open, welcoming my tongue into her mouth, and I gladly licked around the inside of her mouth, my tongue reaching all the way inside her teenage mouth.

I broke the kiss with a horny idea. "Hey, honey -- how about a soothing, relaxing bath in the jacuzi?" Danielle and I had used it the night before, it was a great place to fuck a hot woman.

The girl might not have realized the purpose of my question was for sex and not a relaxing bath, but she smiled at the idea. "Mmm, sure!"

We relocated to the bed, walking naked arm-in-arm. I bent over to start filling the tub with warm-to-hot water, then waited by taking a seat on the closed toilet lid. I pulled the teenager to sit on my lap, sideways, her knees together to my left side. With her gorgeous face and hot tits in front of me, I reached a hand up and began fondling her boobs while planting a row of kisses up her soft, slim, tanned shoulder, towards her slender neck, and up to her earlobe. "Mmm," I admired of her feminine physique, "you really are divine, gorgeous, so beautiful."

The teenager shivered as my lips suckled her earlobe, along with the diamond earrings she was wearing. "Ohh," gasped the girl, "so are you -- I thought you'd wanna be with me tonight."

I began kissing down her jaw line. "Good thing," I said to her between kisses, "you don't live in L.A. . . . I'd wanna be with you . . . every night . . . wouldn't be good for . . . my marriage . . . or my girlfriend." I mostly meant it, too, although there is certain social value to dating a model like Danielle. Some of my business partners might question me showing up to dinner parties with an 18 year old, even if she was smoking hot.

The tub was almost filling up, so I pushed her off my lap, turned off the spickets, and turned on the jets in the tub. The water began to gurgle and swirl, soon growing into a small whirlpool of white-hot bubbles. I climbed into the oversized tub, leaning back against one sculpted end, spreading my legs under the very warm water. The nude teenager followed me, holding my hand, turning her back to my face to show me her hot butt. Then she sat down too, her back against my chest, my erection grinding against her lower back.

Surrounded by the swirling hot waters, with jets blasting us under the water, I wrapped her petite figure in my arms and started kissing the backside of her neck again. Payton turned her head to the side, pulling her long, dark hair to expose her skin, allowing me to kiss up and down her neck, her shoulderblade, back to her earlobe. My hands were groping both of her teenage tits, fondling them in the water, thumbs rubbing her swollen nipples.

I sensed her hands dropping to her crotch, and the girl started touching herself while I kissed the side of her face and stroked her boobs. She had a hand over her vagina, rubbing her clitty or possible finger-fucking herself. It made me giggle in her ear. "You like touching yourself, don't you?" I said. I moaned audibly, proving I liked the thought. "Maybe, you'd let me watch you? I love watching a girl fuck herself."

"Oh?" It seemed to surprise her, and she laughed nervously, almost sounding innocent. "Um -- well -- if you want?"

"Yes." I kissed her neck one more time. "I want, definitely."

Payton stirred, then pushed herself away from me, and turned to face me. The top edge of the jacuzi was actually a two-foot-wide, tiled platform, plenty of room for someone to sit on. Payton climbed out of the tub and sat her small butt on that ledge, her legs dangling in the warm, bubbling water. Giggling nervously, she leaned back, one hand behind herself, and spread open her tanned, creamy thighs. Her other hand slipped between them, fingertips passing over her wet clitoris.

"Oooh, yeah," I admired, sitting still, gazing at her fingers on her wet pussy, "do it, honey, I love it."

The brunette was now fully spread open, knees far to her sides, with two fingers of her hand tracing her aching little clitoris. After squeezing her clit a few times, working up some lust, she then slipped her fingers down to the entrance to her cunthole. One finger stiffened, digging a digit deep into her vagina, then her second finger joined it. She had to push her pelvis forward more, so she could spread her legs even farther apart. Her eyes mostly closed, she began finger-fucking herself, driving those two fingers inside her pussy until they were all the way in, then she pulled out, and sent them back in, over and over.

I was mesmorized, loving the sight of the 18 year old sticking her fingers into her fucked little cunt. "Yeah, honey, keep doin' that."

The girl was hardly doing it for me at that point, she was really getting into it. Her jaw was quivering, her eyelids half-closed, her fingers stuffing themselves all the way inside. She twisted her hand around, as she fucked herself, and arched her fingers to tease her G-spot inside her cunt. The little bitch was working up to a frenzy, masturbating faster and faster, until she growled and gasped with an orgasm ripping through her body. She just shoved those fingers into her pussy and teased her clitty with a thumb while the orgasm ripped through her body, and juices trickled out of her hole onto her palm. As the climax subsided, she began fucking herself faster again, back and forth with those two fingers, until she brought home a second cum in front of me. A few minutes later, she had a third.

Gorgeous, young, and incredibly sexual. What a divine creature she was!

I had to be part of this, her cunt looked so delicious. I crawled across the short tub, face first, driving my mouth right to her pussy. Her hand didn't pull back, instead, she began teasing her clitoris with both sloppy-wet fingertips while I began licking her cuntlips. I tasted that young female juice, I swallowed a mouthful of it. With the jacuzi covering most of my body in bubbles and flowing warm water, I planted my tongue inside her vagina, stuffing it into the tight little, warm tube, while her fingers were pressed between my lips and nose and her pussy. She was crying out, having yet another cum, flooding my mouth with more of her juices. Then we sort of switched, she dug a finger into her cunt from the side, giving my mouth room to suckle and lick her clitoris. That drew out not one, not two, but three hard, quick orgasms, making her gasp and scream in delight.

My cock was the only thing missing from this sex, and it wanted into her cunt immediately. Payton didn't protest, as I slid her into the jacuzi again, laying her on her back against the contoured end. She lifted her legs apart for me, smiling at me hungrily, pulling my cock towards her cunt. We were staring into each other's eyes just as my married erection slid back inside her vagina, stretching open those super-tight cuntlips, penetrating the pressure inside.

Fucking in a swirling jacuzi is no easy matter. The water naturally slows down my efforts to thrust forward and backwards; the water begins splashing around us, taking energy away from the sex. Not to mention the jets of water under the surface blasting us, and the hot suds swirling around our bodies. I found myself laughing at it, and Payton grinned back at me. She wrapped her arms around my broad shoulders, pulling my face to hers, and we began making out passionately while I kept fucking her.

We were both so turned on. I can't speak for me, I guess my hot body, huge cock and large bank account were probably what drew her interest. For me, it wasn't just her beauty; hell, I fucked a model right in that very spot not even 24 hours earlier. No, in addition to her sexy naked figure and pretty face, she was so young, yet so sexual. I'd forgotten that 18 year olds could get so horny! Shit -- made me worry about my daughter. Well, I had a few years to deal with that.

The tub was unforgiving, contorting her shoulder, back and butt in an uncomfortable position. With a momentary frown, Payton pushed my pelvis off of her, causing me to withdraw my penis from her vagina. The teenager rolled over, rising to her knees on the tub, leaning her small shoulders over the top edge. She looked back at me, and then wiggled her hot little ass, which was just barely peeking over the swirling white bubbles of the tub. The hottie wiggled her butt, smiling at me over her shoulder, indicating she wanted some doggy-style sex again.