Lilac's 18yo Friend: Tawni Learns

Story Info
Pregnant wife lets hubby teach her how to fuck.
10.3k words
4.33
76.9k
37

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so lucky to be married to me," my pregnant wife Vicky purred at me with a wicked grin, "because I'm going to let you get laid by the hottest little slut you can imagine." Her playful grin was ear to ear, knowing things I didn't know -- like, the identity of the teenager I was going to bang.

My seven-inch erection was already fully engorged inside my tight jeans, but I played it cool, not wanting to seem too eager to have sex with an 18 year old high school student -- in front of my 8-month pregnant wife. But I couldn't wait, and I knew Vicky knew I couldn't wait. Really, why was I pretending it was no big deal?

"Yeah," I agreed, leaning across our car to kiss my gorgeous, short-haired brunette wife on her full lips, "but I think this girl is the lucky one tonight."

My always-horny wife reached to my crotch, squeezing my Johnson just before I put our car in gear. "Hmm, looks like he's ready to play already." She pointed to the road in front of our parking spot. "Let's roll, baby!"

We pulled away from our apartment complex, heading into the weekend afternoon in early Fall, the trees already several hues of red, orange and yellow. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect, but I knew I'd love it.

* * * * *

It's not an overstatement to say, Tawni was beyond my wildest expectation.

Short and petite, probably 100 or 105 pounds at most, and not over 5-foot, 1-inch tall. If even that.

Blonde, with long, dangling, golden locks that she had curly around her bangs and ears, but otherwise straight down past her petite shoulders.

Gorgeous, with a truly photographic face -- big brown eyes, thick cocksucker lips, a huge playful smile, wide cheek bones, a little chin. She was spectacularly attractive.

Busty, with probably C- or D-cup tits inside her tight sweater.

Slender in the hips, with barely a little butt in ultratight jeans.

And horny. Fucking, fucking horny.

I'd find out later from my wife just why the high school senior was climbing into our car, as we picked her up about a block from her house (so her overprotective mom and preacher-father wouldn't discover where she was going or, more particularly, with whom she was travelling). This was a girl raised to believe she had to "wait" for the "right man," which meant, on her wedding evening. Only, not everyone's sexual desires can be contained by someone's sermons. Some people, God bless them, can control themselves. If that's for you, then, more power to you. But not everyone. And, to be sure, Tawni was finding out she wasn't one of them.

How'd she lose her virginity? By her mother's boyfriend. Yes, you heard right -- her mom was cheating on her preacher-father. So right there, you get the feeling, Tawni was receiving mixed messages from the parental units. And mom's boyfriend wasn't no angel. I don't just mean he had tattoos on his arms. No, he had a wicked desire for all sexy objects, and young Tawni -- eighteen, virgin, delicious -- drew his attention. Somehow, tricking the naive teen into his apartment, he took what he wasn't supposed to have. Just took it from her, over her screams and shouts. I didn't get details, but it's a word that has four letters, starts with "R," and rhymes with the synonym for gorilla. I don't condone it for a second, I mean, to me, a MAN isn't really a MAN if he has to force it on a female. If you're really a MAN, she'll want you, she'll beg you for it. If a woman doesn't want your dick, then, how much of a MAN are you really? Not in her eyes, at least. So no, that's not how to get it from a girl.

Still, young Tawni had a rather intriguing reaction to her first sex. Run to the police? No, she didn't. Tell her mom? No, she didn't do that either. Turns out that, maybe, she found out that those sexual dreams she'd been having -- of a big dick in her cunt -- weren't all so ridiculous and fanciful. He was taking it from her without her prior consent, but at some point during the sex, she was very much consenting. She stopped fighting, she told my wife, and decided that, maybe, she knew why her mom was dating the asshole. Because his really big dick felt fucking good inside her cunt.

Don't get me wrong, it sounded like a horrific experience. No way to lose her virginity. He treated her like a dog, slapping and spitting on her, telling her she was a "lousy lay" and didn't "move her ass." Didn't suck cock good, didn't cum for him. I mean, what's the prick want? He takes it by force, and he expects a maestro performance from her? She was a fucking virgin, for fuck's sake! Seriously, if I ever met this asshole? I'd want to punch him, even if he had tattoos up and down his arm. Probably got them for free playing football at the Horseshoe, the stupid penis.

As the weeks passed from her first sex, the 18 year old decided she definitely wanted to feel dick in her pussy again, only from someone more pleasurable, and who'd be willing to teach her how to do it right. She wanted an experienced older man, someone with a big dick like the asshole who took her virginity. But someone nice and pleasant, and who wouldn't resort to using her like a toy. She thought college was in her future, and she wanted to be a pretty good lay who could "move her ass" and suck cock well by the time she met some college boys.

Which is why, I guess, she found my wife on the Internet.

My wife had her own story. Vicky had her days to kill, as her belly grew from a little bump to a full-out bowling ball inside her maternity dresses. Already a horny little slut, Vicky was truly prurient, spending most of her days watching porn on the Internet and having ridiculously horny cybersex with men and women. She couldn't control her oversized horny arousal, as her pregnancy advanced. I didn't mind, I mean, she wasn't fucking anyone else. She wasn't even fucking me -- she didn't want to orgasm, fearing it would harm our first-born. She heard some horror stories about that, so, I was cut off.

For six months, now, and counting.

Yep, no pussy for six months. I was receiving regular blowjobs from my wife, but let's be honest, that's not pussy. Not close.

And, it was going to be another month until the birth, plus, she'd need time to recover on the backside. I was looking at another, what, three months at least, before she might feel good enough for me to fuck her again? That's what we were expecting, we really didn't know.

(Okay, I have to be slightly honest here. Truthfully, pregnant women don't get me horny. Vicky is beautiful, and not just in the "glowing" sort of way; she's fucking gorgeous. I'm really fit, we're both in our early 30's, athletic, and I had a pick of woman to marry, and I wed the hottest of them. But, she had a big belly with a baby in it, and -- married men, support me on this -- pregnant women . . . well, how shall I put this? Smell. I mean, a pregnant chick, when nude, emits a really weird, sickening-sweet odor, it's just a total turn-off. I couldn't get close to my wife's pussy anymore, without feeling some revoltion. Facts are fact. But, it was her idea to turn me off, so it wasn't my idea; I just didn't argue with her.)

Now, my horny wife loved me to excess, and while she couldn't (well, wouldn't) offer me her pussy, she wanted to make sure I wasn't going to cheat on her behind her back. Vicky's solution? I could "cheat" on her in front of her -- she was going to bring home a pussy for me to fuck, while she watched.

So Vicky was patrolling websites with chat rooms and personal ads for women in our local area. She assumed she could find a married woman -- someone loking for "no-strings-attached" sex -- who wouldn't mind a few hours getting fucked by a hung husband in front of his pregnant wife. But, either her idea changed or she was presented with another option, she decided maybe a college-age girl was the right way to go.

Someone young, who'd turn me on. Someone kind of sexually stupid, young enough to just want sex and no interest in taking a married man away from his brand-new child. It would be a few hours of fun, and that would be that.

Through whatever fortuitous events necessary, Vicky and Tawni ended up chatting one afternoon online. Vicky is very chatty, even on the keyboard, and being a female I guess she earned Tawni's trust pretty quickly. The teenager, home from school that day, was probably horny as shit and ready to open up to strangers about her quest for an experienced, local stud to fuck her. Vicky must have been like, what do you know, I'm married to an experienced, hung stud who wants to fuck a young pussy. It was what the business folks call a "win-win."

It took a few weeks for Tawni to give into Vicky's combination of subtle and relentless pressure, but a date was set. Tawni had a Saturday afternoon and evening free a couple weeks before Halloween, and Vicky made sure my schedule was clear that day too.

* * * * *

As the gorgeous, blonde teenager climbed into our car in those skin-tight jeans and form-fitting sweater hugging her ample boobs, my eyes probably popped out of my skull. Tawni had the advantage of having seen pictures and videos of me -- nude, too; but, while Vicky knew how pretty the girl was, I wasn't prepared for this delicious blonde goddess entering our car. Even her perfume was intoxicating, I could smell the sweet flavors from the front seat as she settled into the backseat.

My wife watched my reaction, smiling to herself. She knew that, the moment I laid eyes on the young girl, I was going to want to fuck her. Vicky had done well.

The first three hours of the afternoon, however, weren't sexual, at least not much. I guess this was all planned out ahead, the women had negotiated what would make for a good day, and break down Tawni's apprehensions. So, instead of taking her to our place for sex, instead we headed across the county to an annual October festival -- aptly named, Octofestival -- that had rides, games, all sorts of family fun. What a threesome we made, me and the young blonde, with my pregnant wife waddling along. She wasn't agile, but when she build up a walk in one direction, she could scoot quickly that way. She kept up.

What a weird few hours. Vicky insisted the girl and I ride just about every ride together -- small roller-coaster, ferris wheel, those spinning tops that make you sick to your stomach, even the small "lover's ride" through a make-shift tunnel. Vicky, of course, couldn't do any of those rides; she just stood around the railings, waiting for me and my date to have our fun. It put me alone with the girl in fun situations, and we were mostly laughing our asses off, and trying not to puke. But my wife is no idiot, it sure brought down the barriers. By the end of the last few rides, the sexy blonde was holding my hand, or walking arm-in-arm with me -- next to my pregnant wife. Seriously. It was like my wife was at the fair with a 30-something year old guy and his 18 year old girlfriend.

The tunnel ride -- "Kisser's Lane" it was called -- was the last of them. As we disappeared from the afternoon sky into a barely-lit tunnel, constructed by tents along a moat that ran alongside the fairgrounds, I felt the teenager scoot her slim body up next to mine. I'm exceedingly fit, about 175 pounds and 5 foot 10, but I looked huge compared to her. She was so short and skinny, except for those delicious tits. I didn't know about her sexual history at that point, all I knew was that she was snuggling next to me, holding my hand in her hand between her slim knees. I looked at her, barely able to see her bright brown eyes in the darkness, and just instinctively kissed the tip of her soft little nose. I felt guilty about it, frankly, but thought it seemed appropriate.

The girl purred at the kiss. "You're nice," she softly whispered to me, her voice hoarse, hushed. "I like you."

I returned the complement, being totally honest. "You," I moaned confidently and quietly into her ear, past those golden curles, "are the hottest fuckin' woman I've held hands with, ever -- even including my wife -- you're dreamy, you know that?" It was forward of me, but it was totally true. This girl was fucking hot.

Before our little boat emerged at the far end of the "tunnel," Tawni and I shared our first lips-on-lips kiss. It was brief, but warm and welcoming; wet, soft, luxurious, lasting a few seconds. Not the way a father kisses a daughter. More like two people on their first date who like each other, but don't want to really give into a French kiss just yet.

Meanwhile, Vicky wanted to eat everything in sight (pregnancy does that to some women, although, she had gained only 25 pounds, which wasn't very much by pregnancy standards). So between the rides, we were feeding the monster, so to speak. Cotton candy, a "funnel cake," candy apple, even sausage with peppers. My wife didn't finish any of those things, she just had an hunger for each of them, but ended up pitching each item after just a few bites. Tawni had a diet soda, and I had a water. It was weird, I was bonding with Tawni that way too.

Vicky saw me admiring the girl's awesome body, particularly her incredible, small ass in her tight jeans. What a hot fucking butt this young woman had, and it was perfectly evident the way her jeans dug into her buttcrack, and hugged her asscheeks. The jeans had an inverted "V" shape at the bottom of her ass, you almost wanted to walk up to her and stick a tongue or dick up that butthole. So fucking hot. My wife smirked, seeing me admiring the girl's tush over, and over, and over.

We stayed at the fair no more than a couple hours, or a little longer than that, but enough for the ice to be broken. As we headed back to the car in the crowded parking lot, moving at my wife's pace, Tawni was hugging my arm, our fingers interlocked, occasionally looking up at my face with soft, puppy-love eyes. She was enamored with me, and me with her.

Our strange little threesome proceeded to our ultimate destination -- our marital apartment, about twenty minutes away. For this portion of the ride, Tawni sat next to me in the passenger's seat, while my wife was the third wheel in the backseat. But most of the talking was between Tawni and Vicky, because my wife was continuing to keep the girl at ease. They talked about school, compared notes about teachers (it was a small world thing, Vicky went to Tawni's high school about fifteen earlier), talked about music and colleges and all sorts of stuff. Just keeping the 18 year old blonde relaxed and enjoying herself. Really, Vicky was creating a nurturing environment, so the girl would have no fears that she was walking into a repeat of the violence she endured from the asshole who took her virginity.

Myself, I did detect a little bit of reservation from the young blonde. She was a little shy, which I guess could be expected, but there was definitely some apprehension and even fear in her demeanor. I didn't understand it at the time, but looking back knowing what I do now, I can't comprehend the confusion in her head. Of course, she was with us because she wanted to get fucked -- and that, of all, was what was driving her.

* * * * *

My large-bellied wife nestled into her favorite chair in our living room, a padded, reclining chair that with the footrest extended was a perfect spot for her deformed figure. Her round belly stuck upwards, while she could massage Baby and relex her sore muscles. Her back very much hurt from the walking through the festival, and she'd need a good hour or more of relaxation in the chair to recover. It was her expectation, I believed, that Tawni and I would provide her entertainment to keep her in the chair that long.

I sat on our sofa, and the teenager pulled up next to me, sitting on her small feet (sans sneakers) under her little ass -- even more reticent and nervous than earlier. But my smiling, pregnant wife was doing well, continuing to chat up the girl about nothing in particular, keeping the giggling flowing and the converation light.

Until, after about fifteen or twenty minutes, Vicky decided it was time to begin.

"So," my brunette wife muttered at the both of us on the sofa, "I told Lane that you wanted to learn from an experienced man." She didn't explain what she meant, but she didn't have to -- both Tawni and I knew. "I think, maybe, you wanna go ahead, want to see what you can learn?"

The blonde looked at me, giggling anxiously, then at my wife. Her pale white face was blushing badly. "Ummm, sure, I guess."

Vicky sensed the nerves, and she was now breaking through them not with stupid banter, but a blunt directness. "Well, tell him what you told me -- why you're here?"

I think this was slightly rehearsed, because the girl said, "Okay," then composed herself before looking at me, giggling but trying to spit out a little speech. "Ummm, so like, I'm going to college next year? And I wanna be, like, you know, pretty good at stuff--" She paused, grinning at my wife, emphasizing that word. Continuing, she said quietly, "Vicky said you'd wanna help me out, you know -- have some fun, showing me what's what?"

I felt silly listening to this, but my cock was really hard in my jeans. Part of me wanted to back out, realizing my wife was sitting right there, but Vicky was way ahead of me. From her reclining chair, she spoke to the both of us like a movie director. "Well what are you waiting for, Lane," my wife sneered, "let's start her off, showing her what a good kisser you are." Then, a bit more emphatically, she just ordered, "Lane, give the nice girl a big ol' Lane-lovin' kiss, huh?"

The blonde and I were giggling nervously, laughing even, as I put an arm around her slim back. Pulling her face to mine, trying to get over my nerves too, I shrugged as if it wasn't my idea. "Okay, if you want," I told my wife.

Our lips touched, again, but this time it was more horny. I felt the girl's warm lips seal on mine, puckered. I heard Vicky groan in disapproval, and I amped up the embrace. Putting a hand behind her head so she couldn't pull away, I pressed my tongue to her lips and opened my jaw. Indeed, the girl reacted instinctively, wanting to pull back, but with Vicky's urging, she opened her jaw and accepted my tongue in her mouth. Actually she had French-kissed boys at school, but it took a moment to get over the memories of the last prick who stuck his tongue in her mouth -- forcefully. I let her relax in my arms, then a moment later, we were full-on making out like lovers.

"Mmm," my wife purred, seeing her husband sucking tongues with the blonde teenager, "that's it, baby, let him fuck your mouth with his tongue, and you do the same to him."

Fuck, huh? So the gloves were off, this was now all about sex.

The girl was really getting into it, moaning, letting me lick around the insides of her cheeks and wrap my tongue around hers, then she invaded my mouth with her small, pink tongue too. We continued to exchange hot breaths lung to lung, and my arm pulled her closer into me. I felt her large breasts against my chest through my t-shirt, and I lowered a hand down her slim back to cup the small curve of her petite hip in her jeans.

I don't know how long we made out, but it was a while -- ten minutes? More? Vicky just sat there, simmering in her lusty juices, watching the girl and me making out. But, eventually, Vicky decided it was time to move on.

"So Lane," my wife asked to interrupt the kiss, "is she a good kisser?"

Nodding, smiling into the youngster's big brown eyes, I gave my report. "She's awesome," I said, "the college boys will love her."

"Good." Vicky snickered. "Okay, Tawni, now that you have his attention -- and trust me, you do -- you wanna learn how to really turn him on?"

The blonde, still in my arms, looked across the room at my wife. "Yeah, sure," she said. Her voice was more relaxed and confident, I could hear her more aroused than before. The kiss did wonders to get her in the mood.