Lilac's 18yo Friend: Tawni Learns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky just had one more in mind. Upside-down, she said.

Fortunately, Tawni was flexible. It was a strange position, but she did as told. Her lower back was flat against the front of the sofa, her neck, shoulders and upper back on the floor, her legs spread and feet bracing herself while she was upside-down -- so, her pussy was hanging in mid-air, right in front of the sofa. Vicky had me stand over the girl, pointing my erection downward, and I sunk my cock into the girl's pussy. Frankly, it wasn't a great position -- but I got it a few inches, in and out a little bit. I think this is a position porn movies show, but real people don't really fuck this way, I don't think -- it's not that easy. Tawni didn't like it.

But I still wanted to cum, and Vicky told me, let her feel it on her tits. Tawni turned over, sitting on the floor with her back against the sofa, smiling up at me nervously. I was on my knees in front of her, jerking my cock pointing it at her, bringing myself to climax. I was so horny, and the girl's face was so beautiful. Then I smeared layers and streaks of my hot cum over that gorgeous young face -- dripping it over her forehead, cheeks, closed eyelids. I was almost screaming as I unloaded myself, my dick was painful as I spewed that jism on Tawni's pretty face.

As I backed off, looking at my handiwork, I had to snicker at the sight. This beautiful, sexy high school girl, blonde and gorgeous, now with male sperm dripping all over her face!

Vicky giggled. "You like your facial?" she asked the teen.

The blonde was wiping it from her eyelids, with a sneer on her face, she wasn't so pleased, but she put up with it. "Ewww," giggled the girl, cleaning off her face with her fingers, wiping the sperm on her tummy and tits.

That was some hot fucking sex. Think the lessons were over? Hardly.

Vicky moved us to the bedroom now, to get more comfortable. It took my wife a bit of time to waddle after us, but soon she was sitting on a reclining chair in our bedroom, while the teenager and I were nude on the bed. Vicky had me retrieve her "box of fun" from under the bed -- my wife's supply of vibrators and dildos -- to show the teenager some other ways to have fun.

"Ohhh, my gawwwwd," gasped the girl, wide-eyed as she stared into the garment box, about the size you'd stick in a pair of jeans. She saw a fat black dildo, a double-headed dildo, an egg-shaped vibrator, a metallic vibrator with slanted tip, and a pink, rubbery dildo.

My wife ordered the teen to lie back on the bed, and spread her legs. Then I was told to get out "Slanty," the metallic vibe, and start getting the girl's pussy exercised. I'd used vibrators on my wife many times, so this was well within my ken. The teenager was a bit apprehensive but she was horny to try, and as soon as the vibrator buzzed some joy into her clitoris, she screamed in lust. Pulling her knees back even farther, shrieking, she had a quick orgasm -- then a second, and a third. That vibrator felt great against her clitty.

"Use Pinky," my wife said, referring to the rubbery pink dildo. I twisted it around, inserted it a few inches inside Tawni's teen cunt, then continued torturing her clitoris with the metallic vibe while diddling her hole with the dildo. With the dual stimulation, the big-titted blonde was yelling -- "Ohh fuck! Ohhh fuck! Hollly shit! Ohhh, fuuuck!" -- and thrashing around the bed, but cumming over and over. She was really stretched out, and very sore, but loving all of the orgasmic fun.

Gleefully watching me push the teenager into orgasmic bliss, my wife even clapped. "See, you should get some toys," she told the girl, "they're so much fun when you don't have a real cock around." Then, catching herself, she made a joke only girls would enjoy. "Sometimes, even when you do."

My dick was swollen again from playing with the girl. I put the toys to the side, about to mount the teenager, when my wife spat in surprise at me. "Lane, what are you doing?"

I pointed at my erection. "I'm gonna fuck her again, obviously!" I didn't think anything was wrong with it.

Vicky, however, wasn't planning on it. "Well -- I mean, I don't know if she --"

Waiving off my wife, I asked my playmate directly. "Think you can handle more more cock in me?" Seeing the sexy blonde nodding, I pointed to her pussy. "So," I told her, "tell me what you want -- tell a man just what you want him to do."

Grabbing her knees, spreading those slim legs open, the brown-eyed slut gazed up at me and her thick, pink lips spouted the perfect words. "Fuck my pussy, please, Lane," she moaned, wanting it so badly.

No noise came from my wife, as I mounted the hot slut. The blonde moaned as my dick kissed her sore, stretched pussy, but she grunted in pleasure when my shaft started entering her. Plunging slowly into her, stretching her out again to handle the girth of my dick, we were both gasping and moaning as we began to fuck. I had my knees spread wide, my arms straight down and hands to the sides of her shoulders, while she remained on her back, legs opened as far as she could stretch them, and she let me fuck her. Deeper I went, five inches, then six, and soon I had all seven inches of my penis inside her twat, my balls bouncing off her small, tight asscheeks. Her back arches, her tits jiggled more, she was sucking in air while simultaneously screaming, feeling herself get deep-dicked by a fat adult penis.

Suddenly, the girl and I were making out, kissing passionately, tongues wrapping together. We were sharing this fucking, really enjoying each other, both of us screwing hard and getting what we wanted. The way her lips melted into my mouth, wrapping her tongue around my tongue, her hands on my asscheeks pulling me hard into her twat, we were really lovers, fully engaged with each other on all levels. It was brutal sex, but it was emotional and fulfilling.

"Yeah, baby," I grunted, breaking the kiss to stare at her sexy teenage boobs, "you're such a hot fuck!"

Making it hotter for myself, I pulled out and had her roll to her knees. "Like it from behind?" I asked her, and the blonde grunted in ascent. She did, a lot. She pushed her small fanny to the air, spreading her slim legs, showing me her dripping pussy. She let me stick my dick back inside her cunt from the rear, and I began pounding her mercilessly from behind, slamming my pelvis into her over and over, thousands of times I think over the course of about fifteen minutes, I mean I was fucking that tight slit doggy-style until neither of us had any energy left. She ended up with her head pressed against the headboard, sandwiched between me and the wall, taking the fabulous fucking endlessly. My dick was so deep in her after each thrust, I could feel my balls smacking her clitoris underneath her.

I don't know how many cums she had -- many, I'm sure, she was whining and crying throughout the fucking. Finally, I too had to cum. I shoved my dick into the back of her pussy and started cumming -- not asking if I could, not telling my wife, just unloading a glorious stream of semen directly into the young slut's womb.

Fuck that was hot! I pulled out, collapsing on my ass on the bed, and I turned to smile at my wife. "Fuck!" I coughed, catching my breath.

Vicky was just sitting there, half-smiling. "You two through yet?" She pretended to sound like she was joking, but her tone was a little less than friendly.

Tawni was moaning from her sore pussy, barely able to put her knees together. She was laughing about it, the pain was so pleasureful. Forcing herself to sit up, she blushed as she looked at my wife. "Wow, thanks sooo much," she said to Vicky -- not me -- while rubbing her aching clitoris a bit. "That was, like -- wow, so good!"

It seemed to me that, whatever was bothering my wife, she was getting over it pretty quickly. She nodded in the direction of our shower. "You said you wanted to shower before you went home," my wife said to the girl, "so, why don't you feel what it's like to shower with a hot man? Wanna go shower with Lane?"

The sexy blonde nodded. "Yeah!"

Shit, would this dream never end? Now I got to shower with the hot slut!

Sure enough, for about fifteen minutes, I squeezed into our shower stall with the petite, slim blonde. Her tits pressed against me, and she let me massage her tits and back while pretending to rub soap suds over her skin. I made sure to rub lots of soap on her pussy, cleaning her off, but teasing her too. She took turns soaping up my cock and balls, and wouldn't you know it but at the end of the shower, I was rock-hard again. My wife remained in the bedroom, so I was a little less stressed. I didn't appreciate Vicky's nasty tone there at the end; she invited the girl over for me to fuck her, and I did, so what was the problem? Alone in the bathroom, standing nude with the young woman in the hot water, we were in a sensual mood, kissing a lot, making out and playfully smacking each other, while fondling each other's bodies with soap all over us.

After rinsing off and climbing out, toweling each other dry, I asked if she liked showering with a man. She rapidly nodded, very much so, she said. I caught her looking at my dick, and I asked if she wanted one more round of sex. Woudn't you know it, but yes, she did.

Walking hand-in-hand, nude and somewhat dried off, we stomped back into the bedroom and headed right for the bed again. Vicky was half-dozing in the chair beside the bed, her feet propped up on the bed and her hands around her belly. She half-opened one eye, seeing me climbing into the bed with my lover, my penis stiff as ever. A cold scowl crossed Vicky's face, but I ignored it. "Honey," I told my wife, not making it a question open to debate or disapproval, "Tawni needs one more round of lessons."

"Oh." Vicky wasn't really arguing, but she didn't sound excited. She did, however, sound tired. She'd been sitting there for a couple hours, fully dressed, undoubtedly horny but not touching herself so as not to spook our young visitor.

I laid flat on my back, and had sexy Tawni straddle me. I wanted to admire those hot C cup titties as she mounted me, sliding her soft pussy down my erection, then sensuously, deliberately humping me up and down, sliding her tight cuntlips in both directions on my pole, making me stick her cunt deep. Her eyes rolled, she savored the sensations, her hands on my firm chest feeling my body as she rode me. I just stared at her hot tits, reaching up to play with them. Then I told her to tease a man by touching her own breasts while fucking a guy -- which she did immediately. Smiling down at me, she tormented me by cupping and groping her own breasts, pinching her nipples, even lifting her big boobs to her mouth to lick her own nipples. When I reached up to touch them, she slapped my hands away playfully, telling me, they were hers, not mine.

"Yeah?" I giggled at the teenager riding my dick. "Well -- your pussy is mine, today!"

"Mmm hmm!" she readily agreed, putting her hands back town to my shoulders then to the bed, humping me faster. She lowered her tits to my face, grinning at me, watching me lick and suck her tits while her ass started moving more energetically on my pelvis, fucking me faster and deeper. Her eyes rolled, she was getting into it, feeling me salivate and suckle those delicious melons on her chest. My hands were on her small asscheeks, clutching them as she rode me, pumping herself back and forth. I was so deep in her.

Tawni had a hard, powerful orgasm that way, and it seemed to drain her of energy after the pulsing energy subsided. I rolled the girl onto her back, remaining inside her pussy, and I began driving myself into her on top again. We were kissing once more, and I felt us melting together in the bedsheets. Moaning together in the kiss, sticking my erection all the way into her cunt so my balls were tight against her butt, I was bringing myself to a third and final cum of the evening. Driving faster, harder, making her eyes well up with tears, I screwed the little bitch as deep as I could and then I unloaded once again, spewing whatever sperm I had left in my balls into her vagina again.

"Oh, fuck, ohhh, fuck," I panted, kissing her around her beautiful face, "ooh, so good, sooo good." She was kissing me back, we cuddled on the bed a while, relaxing while we came down from the sweaty, almost painfully delicious sex.

Then we both snapped to attention, hearing a sound from my wife. A snore. She was deep asleep on her reclining hair.

Tawni giggled at me. I asked if she was thirsty; she was. I said, let's go get a drink. Together, naked, we headed off to our kitchen to split a bottle of water. We actually fed each other -- holding the bottle to each other's lips, pouring it for each other. We were playful, I have to say, I made sure the water spilled down Tawni's face and tits; and I received the same treatment back. Most of the water ended up on the floor and on our bodies.

"You," I told the sexy slut, "are incredibly cute and sweet, and a GREAT fuck -- you'll have NO problem keeping boyfriends."

"Yeah?" She looked up at me, her big eyes appreciative, and she seemed to genuinely believe I was telling the truth, which I was. "I'd love a boyfriend like you."

Oh, don't say that! I went, "Shhhh!" and put my finger to her cocksucker's thick, teenage lips. "No, no -- I don't think Vicky was looking for a girlfriend for me."

My one-day mistress nodded. "Yeah, I know," she pouted, diffident and accepting the limited role of me in her life.

Grabbing a bag of cubed cheese from the fridge, I took the girl's hand, leading her to our living room. It was about 8 pm, dark outside already. She said she could stay a couple hours more, if I wanted; I told her, we'd wait for Vicky to wake up, then we'd drive her home. I put on some soft music on a digital radio station, plopping onto the sofa, pulling the nude girl in front of my naked body so we were lying on our sides, me behind her in a spoon position -- my semi-hard penis nestled between the soft folds of her small ass. Grabbing a blanket that was nearby, I pulled it over us, then began feeding her small pieces of cubed cheese, as a little nourishment after our long and athletic sexual endeavor.

We talked, quietly, just giggling together, and soon she fell asleep, my arm under her face for a pillow. It was pretty sexy, I must say.

The sensual adventure ended when my wife emerged from our bedroom about an hour later, our car keys in one hand and her purse in another. "We need to drive her home," she snapped at me. "Don't you two need to get dressed?"

Needless to say, I aroused Tawni from her nap, and we quickly found our clothing scattered around the living room, dressing ourselves.

The ride to her house in the darnkess was, to be frank, uncomfortable. Tawni slept in the back seat; Vicky sat stone cold for most of the drive. She said she felt sick, nauseous, explaining her mode changes that way. I'm not sure I entirely believed it; she was mad at me, that was my sense.

Women. That's the best explanation.

Later, as we drove away from the girl's house, I looked at my wife with a serious question. "You're not going to let me ever see her again, even for a coffee, are you, baby?"

Next to me, my horny but shaken wife responded coldly, without remorse or hint of doubt. "Nope." She just sat back, watching nothing in particular as we drove along, but avoiding eye contact with me. Her next six words explained everything about her mood. "Because you like her too much."

Well, I'll tell you this -- my wife knows me well, she was totally right about that.