Lilac's Sluts: Heather Does Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it became a running joke. "Well, it's a required course, Daddy, we all have to take it."

"I'm sure," I answered, pouring myself coffee to avoid how nervous the discussion was making me, "that you're getting an A+ in it."

That was one of the things you say without really thinking. Heather interpreted it to mean, I was sure she was a good fuck. So she mockingly acted surprised, pretending to be mad at me. "Daddy, what ARE you saying, hmm?"

"Nothing, baby, nothing!" I sipped my hot coffee, shrugging, but blushing. I didn't mean to call her a slut, even if she was one.

She must have seen me blushing, and was teasing me mercilessly, extending the joke. "Well, if you MUST know -- I'm sure they'd give me an 'A' for effort, at least!" Then she giggled at the thought.

A couple moments of silence interrupted the disturbing conversation, but my horny daughter wasn't letting it go. At the time, I had no idea what was fueling her, but now realize, she was driven by all that lust for hot sex, including the fantasy of fucking me. "So, Daddy -- do you ever think about it -- cheating?"

Were my ears working? Was my own daughter asking me this? Like I would tell her, if I was -- but, alas, there was nothing to tell. I was brutally honest. "Honey, I'm a male -- we all THINK about it. Doing something about it, that's another thing."

"It's okay!" She wrinkled her cute, small nose at me, her thin eyebrows raising. "I don't mind it even if you did -- you're a hot guy, Dad."

No, my ears were definitely NOT working. "Now, don't you go saying that." I felt myself blushing, but my penis was stiff as concrete in my jeans. Even though she was my own daughter, she was a gorgeous, 19 year old, horny college girl -- and hearing her tell me I was hot was arousing.

Heather defended herself, taking a scolding tone. "Well, you think I'm hot and sexy, right? And I'm your daughter."

Indeed, I had said that in the past, and it's possible that she was aware I'd stare at her butt or tits when she wore skimpy clothing back at our house. "Well you are -- I might be your father, but I have eyes."

"Right!" Like she just won her case, her voice cackled at me and her blue eyes grew large. "So do I. And you're hot."

Shrugging, I wanted to disagree, because I had no empirical evidence anyone agreed with her. My belly had become a little soft and inflated, and my dick wasn't the biggest one, I was sure. I suppose if a girl liked a slightly-overweight, graying, pale married guy, then yeah, I was as hot as those kind of guys get. But instead of arguing about whether I was actually "hot or not," I just said with a limp voice, "Eh, depends whom you're asking."

My horny, blonde daughter continued to press the point. "You should be having fun, you're a great guy and you're good-looking." She didn't sound like she was offering me anything, rather, she had a chirpy, whimsical tone as if she was passing along some free advice.

It was advice that seemed irrelevant to my life. "This is really a pointless discussion," I told her, perhaps snapping a bit too much, "no one's asking to have 'fun' with me, anyways."

For once, now, Heather didn't respond. She just sat there, still smiling playfully at me, not telling me was perverted thoughts were floating through her hot little brain.

Sensing that the bizarre sexual discussion was over, with relief I turned my attention to sipping my coffee and finishing my plate of pancakes. Damn, I thought to myself, she really was getting an education at Fuck U.

* * * * *

Let's fast-forward to later that evening. I'm skipping over a few major events of that day -- such as the unbelievable, double-overtime victory by the home team over the #2-ranked team in the country. There was a last-second three-pointed at the end of regulation (by the bad guys), two cold-hearted, nothing-but-net free throws with 0.2 seconds left at the end of the first OT (by the good guys), and some nobody coming off the bench to bucket four treys and drop two nifty dimes to seal the win. I was way better than I could have hoped when I decided to come out and see the game with Heather. As you'll soon hear, that was hardly the highlight of the day.

A while after the game we ended up at one of the mainstay pizza joints on campus for dinner. The wait was eternal, it seemed the entire 16,000 person crowd at the game had the same dinner plans that we did.

After walking around campus, we wound up back in Heather's dorm room about 9 p.m. For me, that would typically be time to put the feet up on the couch and watch some TV before bed. For Heather, it was the time a Saturday night was just getting started.

We weren't alone at that moment. While I sat back on Heather's small, twin-size bed against the wall, with Heather on the same bed but sitting at the opposite end, Heather's roommate Jill was getting ready for a hot overnight date with her boyfriend. I'd known Jill since the past year, when the girls were freshman. They grew to be buddies and decided to room together in this, their sophomore, year. (What I didn't know, at that moment, was that they occasionally fucked each other their freshman year, and moved in together so that they could continue to have sex with each other. They weren't "dating" or an "item," just two horny college girls that liked to make out and each other other's pussies. Who could blame them?)

Jill was, I have to say, pretty hot. She was a sexy brunette, almost as tall as my daughter, with a proportionate, slim body bearing perfect curves. Maybe B-cup breasts over a flat belly and rounded hips, and thin thighs, with long, straight black hair halfway down her back. As she put on loads of makeup and 3-inch hoop earrings, I could see she probably had no shortage of males who wanted to date and fuck her.

"Okay, you two," Jill announced, stuffing some clothing and overnight toiletries into her packed, over-the-shoulder bag, "see you tomorrow afternoon." The brunette gave us a girlish bye-bye waive with one hand, flexing her four fingers together, as she headed for the door, grabbing her winter coat.

Heather gave a friendly waive back, while I told Jill I'd probably be headed to the airport late the next morning, so I wouldn't see her. Nice to see you again, hope to see you next time, blah blah blah, we had that sort of rote exchange before she disappeared from the square, spartan dorm room.

I checked a clock on Heather's desk. It was 9:14 p.m. "Baby," I told her, now sounding like her father, "I'll say it again, I've been telling you all day, don't let your old man slow you down. If you want to go out partying or with friends, or whatever, feel free -- I won't take offense."

"Daddy!" She reached her petite hand out to smack my thigh through my jeans. "I told you, I don't wanna, my Daddy is in town."

Appreciative, I flashed my grown-up daughter a warm smile. Leaning back against the wall behind her bed, I felt very relaxed. However, my cock was twitching in my pants, slightly. That weird, sexual discussion over breakfast had stirred something in me. My daughter wasn't a virgin; she probably had sex with some guy even that morning, before she came to breakfast with me. She was hot and sexual, and being alone with her in her dorm room -- for the entire night, thank you Jill! -- was a provocative idea. Sure, I could go back to my hotel room, but here we were alone, on a bed . . . it's just one of those perverted, stupid thoughts I had, but I was thinking, too bad I was her father because, otherwise, I probably could get some sex out of the evening. But indeed I was Daddy, and nothing more would happen.

"So," I asked casually, stretching my legs out on the bed in my jeans and dangling my feet over the side edge, "what do you want to do -- go to a movie?"

The slender blonde shook her pretty face. She was dressed like me, very casually, just a t-shirt and jeans, wearing only socks and no shoes. Her t-shirt, though, was form-fitting, so as she sat upright, her big boobs were nice, round mountains on her skinny chest. "Well, can't we just hang here a while?"

I nodded, not expecting that answer. "Sure -- but you'll be bored." Wondering what we might do in her dorm room, my penis grew a bit more stiff -- as if to say, I know what we can do! Down, boy, down, I told myself.

"Eh, maybe not." Heather had a cheery, uplifting spirit, and her voice was pumping me with enthusiasm. "We never get to be alone anymore, Daddy."

"True that," I nodded, "but you're not a little girl anymore. I wouldn't think you wanna be alone with me." While speaking honestly, I wanted to make sure she understood I wasn't dissing her. "But, hey, I do love it -- you're precious."

"Mmm?" Sitting a couple of feet away from me, pushed into the back corner, Heather now slid slightly closer to me, so that her soft hand could touch my hand on the space of the bed between us. "I'm NOT a little girl, you're right -- but I'm still your princess, right?" She batted those eyelashes over her baby-blue eyes at me, playing coy and innocent.

"For sure," I said, telling myself not to let my gaze fall down to the sight of her big tits in her t-shirt.

It was a funny thing, telling myself not to look at her boobs as she sat next to me. Because two seconds later, her boobs were directly in front of me.

Heather, without warning, suddenly sat up and crawled over the bed. I barely could let out a gasp of protest, before my 19 year old daughter threw a leg over me and sat on my lap, sitting sideways with her butt over my right thigh and both of her legs, stretching out parallel, across the bed to my left, as I leaned back against the wall. The side of her thigh was inches from my own crotch, so at the moment she couldn't tell her daddy was getting a hard-on from being with her. As she sat upright in front of me, arching her back, she pushed those big teenage breasts forward in her tight t-shirt.

As I looked up at her eyes, I couldn't help but notice the big tits, then her gorgeous face. "What's this for?" I was suddenly nervous, afraid my daughter was just being playful, but she might discover her father was a pervert with a hard-on in his pants.

"Because," she told me in a hushed tone, full of melody and conviction, "I love you -- and I like being with you, Daddy."

Having the hot, 19 year old blonde on my lap, hearing a nearly grown-up woman say those things to me, especially my daughter, was both turning me on and making me feel guilty and embarrassed. "Stop, baby, you're making me blush."

I think that actually empowered Heather. She giggled, sliding her hands up to my broad shoulders, steadying herself as she remained on my thighs. With a very devilish grin, she leaned forward, putting her soft mouth near my right ear. Tingles went up my spine, as she whispered coarsely into my ear. "Do you wanna hear something, Daddy?"

My brain was focused on the position of the hot teen blonde sitting sideways on my lap, trying to make sure her hip was not moving closer to my body, and thus ensuring space remained between my growing hard-on and the side of her thigh in her jeans. "Um, sure, what?" I could sense she had a plan of some kind, and I had no idea what to expect.

With her lips near my ear, her warm breath tickling my ear, my daughter's voice grew husky and sultry, but stayed quiet as if someone might be listening. "Want to know where I was, before meeting you for breakfast this morning?"

I gulped. I had assumed she was being fucked by a boyfriend. No, I didn't really need to know that detail; but, my cock was saying, find the fuck out!

"How could I know," I told her, trying to sound relaxed and nonchalant, "you didn't tell me."

My daughter snickered. "Well, I'm telling you now?"

Brain said don't ask, cock said find out. Cock won. "Okay, so tell me?"

Her lips were now directly over my ear, brushing it, as she spoke in a very hushed, barely-audible whisper. But she wasn't embarrassed, she was excited. "I was in an off-campus apartment building," she related slowly, teasingly -- and her hips slide closer to me, so the side of her thigh was nearing but not quite touching my crotch. "I was with two other girls -- a blonde cheerleader named Angela, and a blonde girl from the track team, named Holly." Almost panting into my ear, my daughter continued her explanation, her voice dripping with arousal: "And I was late because they wouldn't let me go -- we were FUCKING each other when we woke up in the same bed, all of us naked, and they said don't go Heather, stay, keep FUCKING us -- so I knew I had to meet you, but I couldn't get ready and dressed up, or even shower -- I was toooo busy FUCKING Angela and Holly." She added colorful emphasis each time she said the word "fucking" -- highlighting that a lot of lesbian fucking was taking place.

And this, in fact, was the first moment in time I discovered my daughter was a horny, bisexual slut. She apparently loved to have sex with other girls!

With her body on top of me, sitting sideways, her mouth against my ear sending chills down my spine, my dick now throbbing in my pants, I was frozen, I couldn't move, talk, or think. All I uttered back was a couple of sounds, not really words. "Uh? OH?"

"Mmm hmm, Daddy," purred my horny daughter, delighted at my reaction to her slutty tale. "We were having hot sex, the three of us girls -- all long-haired blondes, with hot little bodies -- licking each other's tits and cunts, making out." I felt her hips swirl slightly, making very small, circular motions as she sat above my right thigh. "Does that turn you on, Daddy?"

My head was swimming, I felt light-headed, from the electric sensations chasing down my spine, the feminine aroma of her scents and perfume filling my head, and the pressure of her body on my lap, so very close to the hard erection in my jeans and underwear. I of course knew I should put a stop to this, but I didn't want to -- the sexual feelings my hot daughter was pouring into me were intoxicating, I wanted more. "You don't have to tell me all this," I grunted, but of course wanting her to continue. At that moment, I had no idea where to put my hands, with her on my lap. I put my right hand on the bedsheet, behind her back, while I gently placed my left hand on her knees of her thighs. "Why are you telling me this, all of a sudden?"

"Because," giggled my trolling daughter, working to get me as aroused as she was, "I wanna tell you -- you aren't mad at me, are you?"

Mad? My cock was aching badly, my eyes staring at her tits on display in front of me in her tight t-shirt as she sat sideways on me. My voice was dry, as I tried to sound normal as ever. "No, baby - why would I be mad?"

Heather let out an audible shrug, then she leaned her torso back even more, so she could see my eyes as she spoke to me, and gave me a more full view of those twin hooters in her shirt. "I'm not a lesbian, so you know -- we were just having sex -- I like sex with girls." She sneered, her thin lips wrapping to one side of her face, and her eyes peered at me looking for my reaction to her next revelation. "And men, I really LOVE sex with men."

Her daddy gulped, unsure what to say when his daughter was coming out of the closet to announce her rapid bisexuality. I hadn't been prepared for this moment. "Well, like we said this morning," I answered softly, in a fatherly, detached tone, "it's all for fun, right?"

"Ohh, yeah!" Leaning more upright now, she hooked one arm around my shoulder and neck, her other hand flat against my chest through my shirt. She could move her face closer to mine, a few inches in front of me, eye-to-eye contact intensified. "Tell me, Daddy, how does it make you feel -- thinking of me licking another girl's pussy -- spreading my legs open for her, begging her to lick mine too?"

How did it make me feel? I couldn't believe my daughter was getting me turned on, but the thoughts of her having a three-girl orgy that morning -- then coming to meet me for breakfast -- was turning me on more than ever.

Okay, she wanted to turn me on. Fine, I'm with this -- she's a little tease, I'll let her tease me. She was making me feel great.

I lifted my right hand from her bedsheets, putting it squarely on her lower back as she sat sideways on my lap, while my other hand slipped between her knees, my fingertips lightly touching the part of her inner thighs next to her knees, finding her jeans almost skin-tight there. I could feel her thin, tall body swaying a bit, making seductive little motions as she sat on me. Then, answering her question, I made my voice more lusty, adding some energy and playfulness. "How SHOULD it make me feel, hmm?"

Her smile crossed her entire face, turning up the corners of her thin, ruby-red lips. "It should make you feel that -- you know I'm a lot of fun." Her face moved back to my ear, as she related something I'd already guessed, in the most hushed, sexual voice she could muster. "I loooooove sex, Daddy."

Throb, went my already-stiff cock, now leaking precum in my underwear. She had me so turned on. While I probably should have felt guilty about it, I was actually loving this. I didn't know how far she intended to take it, but all the fantasies I had about her were coming true. I just didn't want to ruin them and scare her off, if she wasn't planning to take it all the way.

"Who doesn't," I said of her love of sex.

Heather's lips didn't move away from my ear. "And you know what else?"

I could hardly wait. Playfully, though, to lighten the tension, I said coarsely, "I'm tempted to say NO, I don't know and shouldn't know."

Not the answer Heather wanted to hear, but she could sense the lighthearted tone of my voice. She turned up the heat on me, twisting herself around on my lap ninety degrees, so that she was now straddling me, facing me. Her slim thighs in her tight jeans were spread wide open, leaving her crotch inches from my hardon in my jeans; as she sat upright, those big melons inside her shirt were two orbs beckoning for my attention, sitting right in front of me. Putting her hands gently on the two sides of my neck, holding herself upright, my daughter gave me a little more hint about her sex life. She was going to tell me anyway, regardless of what I said. "I like older men too," said the horny teenager with purpose, grinning at me, "I've been with a few of them -- a guy named Ron, and also a coach from our football team, and a rich guy named Thom." Then with an even higher-pitched voice, she proudly exclaimed, "And, in fact, I did it with both Ron AND Thom last night!"

I should have appreciated what she just revealed, about the full extent of debauchery from the evening before while I was landing at the airport, but all I knew was, my daughter was a fucking slut. And it was turning me on more than I'd ever been.

Sex with Heather was on my mind. Me and her, fucking. It was erotic and delicious, but scary as shit. Really fucking scary; she was my daughter! I found myself buying time, stalling, trying to get comfortable to her come-on she was launching at me. "And you are telling me this -- why?"

She shrugged her slim shoulders, leaning forward to plant a soft, wet kiss on my forehead. My daughter's big teen tits were right in front of me, just below my face, stretching out her tight, thin t-shirt. "Because I know you think I'm hot and sexy -- and I wanted you to know I think you're hot -- and that I like older men -- a LOT."

Shudder. Gasp. Grunt, even. I couldn't believe she was saying this; but, judging by how hard my dick was in my pants, I was thrilled to hear it. Really, it was perfectly obvious what was going on. Straddling my lap now, her crotch in her tight jeans was inches away from my hard dick in my pants. Her sweet perfume, her girlish scents, even the fishy flavor of a wet pussy, all of these aromas were filtering into my brain now, giving me a natural high, making me erotically hungry for my daughter's body.