Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 06

Story Info
The defilement of Sister Mary Clare.
3.8k words
4.48
36.1k
11

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil

Chapter 6 – Sister Mary Clare

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Eye's shot open, the horror a dream a DREAM! sitting up and screamed "Noooooooooooo!". Lilith realised her voice was still female, her arms were still female. She ripped the sheets from her bed and admired her beautiful body her curved figure. Her pussy had been actively leaking forming a large wet patch, which had soaked the bed around her.

She reached over and picked up the still Beeping alarm clock. The hated device she was sure its creator had to have been a member of her fellow damned to inflict this upon the world. She effortlessly crushed the torture device as she fell back on to the mattress. She sighed while enjoying the feeling of her pussy juice soaked bed.

Maephrogh was toying with a damned soul inflicting pain and agony on it beyond belief. He occasionally chuckled to himself not at the hilarity of the souls pathetic begging to be destroyed for once and for all. But at what he had done to Lilith. He knew his slut would have now awakened by the alarm he set.

He knew her greatest fear and could not resist the cruelty of setting the alarm. He had carefully and with some difficulty, considering his appearance placed her unconscious body into bed tucking her in. Over thousands of years of inflicting horror upon the world, he had realised sometimes the truly petty acts were the most satisfying.

His thoughts drifted to their wild fucking, yes, she was a very nice specimen he was glad she had joined the cause. Nevertheless, he was disappointed she had become unconscious after only 4 hours. He felt he only reached his best after 10. Not that he did not continue pumping into her anyway for 13 hours.

She was only a young newly born demon he knew it took more than enthusiasm. No doubt, Lilith had plenty of this, but only with experience and time. Perhaps in a few thousand years would she truly be able to last, what he considered a decent week or two against a full-blooded demon of his power.

His train of thought broken by the tormented soul as it gave out a particularly pleasing scream of agony. He felt the Queen summoning him and casually tossed Jason back into the pit. His thick demon tongue licked his lips eager to please his own master.

Lilith's thoughts drifted to her master, she could not help but grin as she thought about her being impaled on his cock. She loved its ridges its bumps as they moved within her. Her legs begun to spread as her left hand reached for her pussy and her right toyed with a hardening nipple.

She could not believe how full and complete he made her feel she decided she wanted it in her ass next time. She realised where her hands were and forced herself to stop uttering a "nooo" to herself. If she started now, she would be stuck here for who knows how long. Lilith was working hard to control her strong urges to at least prevent them from crippling her from performing other activities.

She then realised the walls were fixed, she sat up the claw marks the burns the pools of blood. The dead women's corpse from the floor below from last night's fun with Maephrogh were all gone!. In fact Lilith realised her apartment was now lighter and brighter things had changed, it was now a women's apartment.

The pictures of her family did not have Lee in them in fact they all clearly had the human form Lilith in them. Lilith appeared in them at different ages she looked for some time at a favourite one of her in happier times hugged by her sister after finishing school. Then she spotted a red Hermès Birkin bag on her table no doubt a replacement of her wallet.

She leaped out of bed and searched it finding her driver's licence among tight bundles of hundred dollar notes, gold cards and make-up. The make-up For appearances since every girl would have this content. She could actually change the illusion of make-up at will not that her demonic beauty needed it.

Looking at her licence Lilith Thompson the DOB made her 19 her birthday remained the same, she looked up and smiled. Lee was not just simply dead but wiped from existence! she laughed. Then she spotted something really nice a shoe rack!.

She eagerly picked from its many Italian design's, oh she hugged a stylish red Prada, she wanted to wear them all!. Her Queen certainly knew what she wanted. Then she spotted the white double doors of her new closet. Lilith was giggling with glee as she hopped with only one shoe on while holding the other. She threw its doors open, it had changed to a spacious walk-in model. She found it packed but not yet bursting clearly she needed an emergency shopping trip!.

She rushed to prepare and after a mere three hours was walking out of her apartment. She was wearing a cute little flowered dress and black high-heeled Giuliana platforms. Lilith had just reached the ground floor when she came face to face with Miss Fletcher. The old woman leaned on her walking frame. One shaky hand clutching her well-read bible. She glared at Lilith through her cataract-ridden eyes. The old bag knew she was a slut, in fact she somehow knew it was she who was fucking Jason, but how?.

Lilith quickly walked past concealing her puzzlement or any signs of her growing fear of the old women as she exited the building. A mere mortal human being able to see through her bubbly innocent girl disguise so easily... this was infinitely disturbing to her. She intended to avoid Miss Fletcher as much as possible from now on.

The disturbing encounter soon pushed to the back of her mind as Lilith enjoyed walking to the shops for the first time as a steaming hot woman. The sounds of high heels on pavement the light slightly see through material of her tight dress and bouncing of her bra less boobs. The swaying of her curves and the obvious looks of interest from the men and women she past with the occasional whistle and lewd comment, it all utterly thrilled her.

Inevitably, a loud argument broke out among a newly wed couple as a husband took offence to his wife. She had found herself taking an irresistible interest and offered herself to Lilith who was walking by. Lilith could not help but smile to herself at her corrupting influence on humanity. Her stroll to the shops alone increased the divorce rate.

Her corruption was contagious infecting happy couples with greed and lust making them suddenly look at each other. They would suddenly want much more then they had, or can ever have. Yes, humans break your eternal vows and take one-step closer to damning yourselves.

Still Lilith was proud of herself, somehow the feeding upon a soul and the thorough demonic fucking by her master had given her more control over her desires. The hunger and need was always present and still burnt inside her, but she had much more control now. She could walk among her prey and blend in now, a vital thing for her evil purpose.

Just as she was about to cross the street she could smell something. Purity and the sickly stench of hope and faith. However, it was the purity that drew her interest. She took it in tasting it smelling it feeling it. A female soul so bright and pure so warm and caring. Oh, how sweet it would taste! She turned to face its direction and spotted the church called 'Blessed Sacrament'.

Lilith smiled of course a house of god. Lilith, torn between her passions the corruption of a pure innocent, or the purchasing of more material possessions and charging it to some poor sucker already drowning in debt.

Both were evil actions which would ultimately contribute to the collapse of the human world, but that pure soul. Lilith sniffed the air her demonic hearing tuned out the beeping horns of drivers. An endless stream would stick there heads out of cars shouting what they'd like to do to this curved beauty. The sounds of crunching metal as distracted drivers collided. Inevitable arguments and the outbreak of a street fight soon followed.

Lilith heard nothing of it, instead she could hear whispered words. Prayers!, oh and Lilith chuckled as she could hear her new prey clutching what were obviously rosemary beads. Lilith's expression hardened coldness took hold of her as she begun the hunt for her prey. She walked directly onto holy ground supposedly protected from evil but it did nothing.

She pushed its large heavy wooden doors open the holy hardwood having no effect on her. She closed it behind her but she could feel something once inside, she felt an energy, which opposed her. It wanted her to leave, but it was weak pathetic and no real threat to her, she flicked to her demon eyes.

The church in its now three hundredth year had seen much better happier times. It had been lingering close to being abandoned for a number of years now. It had limped on, due to the tireless efforts of Sister Mary Clare. The only other who remained in the final two year's was Sister Lisa who had left six months prior to a better more profitable church. She left because it meant she could buy more expensive garments. Sister Mary alone kept the doors open her personal mission in her passion to serve the lord.

She had kept the candles burning, what few she could as the money had dried up last week. No sermons given for years and no hymn's had been sung for months, besides those sung by Sister Mary herself. As she often did when she grew lonely wanting to hear the echo of something in her empty church. As attendance had dropped to singles, she did what she could and helped but it seemed people had lost interest in the kingdom of heaven and its lessons. Instead they grew fat and lazy watching wide screen televisions and the greedy money worshipping 'priests' on it.

Lilith could see the auras of two souls glowing inside. But the building was otherwise empty. One was frail fading from a bad heart a week of life left not even worth feeding on. The other was the pure soul. It burned so bright! Lilith licked her lips and flicked back to her blue human eyes as she walked inside sitting down on a pew.

An old man walked past her shuffling wheezing and tired from the effort. Leaving Lilith alone with her prey, sitting up front a nun Lilith sniffed tasting her. She was around 36 years old and Lilith could not believe how pure and untouched this human was... for now. Lilith closed her eyes and opened her left hand.

A ring sizzled into Lilith's hand summoned from her realm glowing white hot and rapidly cooled. Lilith clutched it and willed a ring mark to appear on her finger. She leant forward and cried resting her head on the pew in front and started shedding tears and sobbing uncontrollably.

Sister Mary Clare was distracted from her prayer, by this unexpected sound. She turned and spotted the blonde headed figure, her heart sunk at the despair of this poor young woman.

She crossed herself and stood up approaching this obvious soul in need. She sat down next to Lilith, and put her arm over her shoulder to comfort her. Mary felt a strange sickly buzz on touching but ignored it, asking "What is wrong child?". Lilith sobbed, "He left me, walked out on me for another woman!"

Sister Mary spotted the ring in Lilith's hands. Lilith continued, "We were to be married this Sunday" and buried her head into Sister Marys arms enjoying the intense sweetness of such a pure soul being so close. Sister Mary shook her head as she held this poor suffering girls fragile frame tightly. She thought to herself how cruel and heartless men can be, and to such a soft delicate girl. The Sister fought back tears as her heart broke a little inside.

"Come girl to my office were we can talk about this, it isn't the end you know". She held Lilith's delicate hands and lead her into the aisle Lilith kept up the act feeding now in a public place was to be mostly avoided but soon. Her hunger rapidly increased being in such close proximity to such a pure one.

Her tongue extended from her mouth a clear foot at the thought, Lilith struggled momentarily to hold it together. But she just managed in time as Sister Mary reached her office and turned smiling. Lilith was taken aback unprepared for such sickening heart melting warmth directed at her by Mary as she guided the grief stricken Lilith into the room.

Lilith struck by the Sisters unrestrained care her boundless warmth. Mary was so genuine reeking with the stench of authentic love and yet expecting nothing in return, not even a donation. The women disgusted Lilith this woman was a destined saint!. How ironic that it was the faith ,purity and love of Sister Mary itself that attracted pure evil to her. This was a very rare find indeed.

Lilith's dark depraved mind rushed at the thought. The honour of removing such an obvious and powerful obstruction. Mary was an aberration of humanity a direct threat to the unholy cause. Sister Mary Clare was clearly a powerful force for god and benefited humanity, Lilith just could not let that continue.

On stepping into the Sisters office, she felt a much more powerful energy resisting her. It screamed at her presence assaulted her darkness. Lilith found it unpleasant but she could tell it was actually the sisters own power. The strength of her faith, her love and care and optimism for the world had disgustingly infused itself into her private office. She no doubt spent much of her time thinking up disgustingly good things to do.

The sister begun to walk past Lilith when she felt her right hand being tightly gripped. Mary at first thought the poor girl just wanted to hold onto someone in her time of need, and turned to face her and comfort her.

The blood-curdling scream that followed from Sister Mary Clare echoed within the empty church. Its thick stonewalls built to reassure humans of gods power instead assured Lilith the good Sisters screams would not leave the building. She covered her mouth in horror as she looked into the jet black soulless eyes of pure evil.

Sister Mary was confused how such evil could be in such a delicate beautiful body with such an innocent looking face. She realised it was all a deception, an inhuman monster had walked into her sanctuary and she had allowed it completely. She was fooled by its ruse and her typical human weakness of falling for appearances. She had felt something was wrong the moment she touched the girl.

Her skin crawled on touch for a second but she had ignored the warnings. Her own need to care and love overruling her survival instincts, when she looked upon its sweet innocent face. She dropped to her knee's head down and prayed to her lord, grasping her beads and cross.

She desperately tried to ignore the sickly sounds of snapping bones and tearing skin and the perverse moan's of this demon. Then the sounds stopped the room fell silent except for the Sisters terrified rapid breathing. She desperately rushed stuttered prayers to her lord to protect her.

c-Christ Our Lord

You s-s-s-suffered and were tempted.

You are powerful to come to the the the aid

of those who are assailed by the d-d-devil.

After a few seconds of silence besides her own prayer and heavy breathing. The sister managed to force open her eyes and the demon was not there. Still shaking she continued her prayer and begun to look around.

For you are the support of Christian p-p people.

O Lord... p-prot-tect with Your Right Hand

those who trust in in in Your Name.

Deliver them from the Evil One.

and grant them everlasting joy.

Almost believing that maybe it was not real she must have tripped and hit her head she felt great relief. She begun to cross herself and finish her prayer.

Deliver them from the Evil One.

and grant them everlasting joy.

A....

Just as a clawed hand gripped her throat and lifted her off her feet. Her black veil was torn from her head. Lilith in full demon form hissed "Amen!" and gave the Sister some advice "He has never answered before and he never will so don't waste your precious time". Lilith wrapped her forked demon tongue around the sister's face, not that the humans ever listen anyway.

Lilith loved how sweet her flesh tasted so pure untainted. The Sister choking from Lilith's inhuman grip her hands tried in vain to loosen. Her legs kicked and flailed as she was brought face to face with Lilith. Cuts on the Sisters neck from Lilith's claws were already staining the Sisters bandeau and guimpe with her own blood.

Sister Mary still could not believe this demon was the innocent looking girl she guided by her soft hands only a few minutes ago. Tears poured down her face as she stared into the black demon eyes and could see the abyss itself. Lilith relished the Sisters fear her entire body throbbed with the excitement of something so pure driven to such utter terror.

Sister Mary's cross-sizzled and burned, Lilith gripped it yanking it from her neck breaking Mary's beads scattering them onto the floor. The cross-burned into Lilith's flesh utterly rejecting her. It was infused with a lifetime of the Sisters faith and goodness it was quiet powerful. But Lilith was a sick and depraved being she loved it, the pain oh she wanted to keep this.

However, Lilith had a problem, in her perhaps spontaneous haste to taste a pure soul she had not thought about the ultimate purpose. It was not simply to feed her own thirst for soul's, not even to corrupt humankind, which was just something fun to do. It was to please her master so he would fuck her with his fantastic demon cock again.

Lilith looked at the sister her ass twitched and throbbed at the thought of her master rewarding her for this. This sister who was destined to be a saint if left alone what if she was corrupted, the damage she could do!. Lilith bit her tongue her mouth filling with her vile black demonic blood. She forced the Sisters mouth to open kissing her. She shoved her demon tongue inside Mary. Lilith's blood gushed into Sister Mary Clare's mouth and down her throat into her belly.

Sister Mary felt the vile unholy flood work its way down her throat into her stomach. It moved inside her as if it was a living thing it entered her blood stream, attacking her organs. She could feel the darkness taking hold, penetrating every cell in her body. In a way she felt like she was dying as the vile evil flood of demon blood washed away her love and warmth her morals.

Lilith used her free hand to tear the front of the Sisters tunic, and undergarments exposing the sister's brown Latino skin heritage. Her untouched breasts wobbled freely in the air, rarely uncovered. Well perhaps not for much longer Lilith thought. Her clawed hand gripped the sisters left breast, digging her claws into the flesh feeling them enjoying their soft purity.

The sister wanted to cry out in agony but her mouth wouldn't respond in fact she was losing control of her own body. She was becoming a mere observer fading. She could feel her body growing corrupt evil, an inhuman depravity begun to take hold as she realised she was rubbing herself!. Lilith could feel the sister's resistance failing her, and then suddenly she felt the sisters tongue push into her own demon mouth. The sister's virgin pussy begun to gush with juices as it demanded penetration.

The sister no longer cared about vows, the damn pathetic orphans or the endless stream of losers and morons who sought the churches' aid. Everything good the warmth and love of Sister Mary Clare stripped from her forever. Her soul was pushed aside tossed into a dark corner of her body ignored left powerless and weeping at the question of why her god did not help her.

Lilith released her grip on the Sisters throat her corrupt body falling to the floor. Almost immediately, the corrupted sister reached for Lilith's hip's. Lilith spread her legs as Sister Mary buried her face into Lilith's soaking wet pussy, tongue-licking nosily tasting lapping up Lilith's black juices.

12