Lilith Of Fire And Brimstone Ch. 09

Story Info
Can Lilith resist her soul hunger during mother's visit?
3.1k words
4.69
17k
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story inspired by the writings of MonikerSmith and XXXecil

Chapter 9 -- Full Cream Milk

Lilith had just finished putting her beloved shoes back onto her rack, and was straightening her bed sheets. Her mind wondered as the bed reminded her of the thorough fucking she had received earlier.

She had to admit her master sigh... her man; he might be an ageless evil demon of unspeakable depravity, who loved to snap her neck like a dry twig. At least he cleaned up after himself, he even changes the sheets afterwards...sigh she felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

She spotted the pool of Mary's vaginal fluid on the floor; she glanced towards the bathroom still hearing the running tap and sounds of her mother going through the cupboards. She hungrily fell to her knees with a guttural moan. She buried her face into the pool, her long demon tongue swirling in it, lapping it up, tasting her Mary, slurp sluuuurp. Just as she finished, her bathroom door opened.

Lilith licked the lovely juices from her lips and wiped the rest from her face. She jumped onto her bed and opened a magazine pretending to be casually interested.

Allison so far was happy with how her daughter seemed to be looking after herself. Her apartment was clean and neat, in fact it seemed to be expensively furnished. Besides the empty fridge, her daughter seemed to be successful. Even though her daughter was an adult, her motherly boy-dar was switched on. It detected nothing, easing her earlier suspicions for her daughters delay in answering.

In fact, she found it suspicious, NOT... to find anything and headed to the bedroom. She was now determined to find what naughty things her daughter MUST HAVE been doing. She knew it was a bad idea letting her move out at 18; the girl will surely fall under a bad influence....

Lilith pretending to be interested in her magazine and not at all terrified at her mother's searching, flicked a page not realising the magazine was upside down.

Lilith's black evil mind and body longed to jump from her bed, to rip her mother's clothes from her body, to suck her breasts and shove her hand into her pussy. She tried not to smile at the thought of her mother's face if she did that. Lilith had mixed feelings inside, every evil twisted fibre of her being wanted to fuck her human mother, to feed upon her enjoying her screams. Allison's soul gave off such a sweet smell.

Lilith wanted to consume it so badly. However, Lilith also ached to experience being a daughter, having a mother daughter relationship even the annoying bits.

To Allison she had always had a daughter called Lilith. The son Lee was gone, Stripped from reality and only existed in the memories of Lilith, her master, and the Queen whose ancient power had performed it. To Lilith although she had the double memories of both existences she still longed to BE a daughter to experience it for real.

---

Mary arrived at her Church; her brisk morning run had no effect on her tireless demon muscles. Her kind built for merciless unending pursuit of prey. She unlocked the heavy wooden door with its 'closed for renovations sign' and entered locking it behind her.

She walked down the aisles running her slender sexy red nailed fingers along the pews. She was enjoying the evil taint that had now well infused itself into the church. The forgotten church, HER church. She put her hands on her wide hips and thought she had a lot of work to do.

---

Lilith's mother was rummaging in Lilith's bedroom when she finally spotted something. She was getting desperate as she gave out a "Ah ha!" She reached down at a black material slightly sticking out from under the bed, clothes it seemed. She pulled it out and held it in front of her, holding what appeared to be a nun's clothing. Lilith's magazine made a slow ripping sound as Lilith struggled to suppress her horror.

Lilith guessing the charade was over was deciding how she would fuck her mother. Hmm, in human or demon form? So many choices and position's or would she just get straight to the point. Ripping and feasting on her delicious soul.

Allison was shocked, she was holding a nun's veil, with those white things they have around their necks and head. A shocking sight, as the entire bit from the breast line and below, was missing with merely shredded bits dangling from it. It was as if some kind of wild animal had attacked a nun. It reeked with some kind of foul odour, and some black staining fluid had fused the otherwise separate top bits together.

Lilith had decided human form in the beginning and perhaps easing in with a 69... Wait a minute... How did Mary's garments get like... demonic jealously swelled from within.

Her mother surprised her, breaking her train of thought by tossing it aside and smiling, she clicked her tongue. She said in a clearly I did not see anything for the last 5 minutes voice "Cake?" Allison wished she had just found a used condom or something 'normal'. Her mind raced as she hugged her daughter, slightly too tight, and walked with her out of the room.

She worried her daughters man might be a bit rough, and then she worried what if her daughter, wasn't the one wearing it... she tried not to gasp at the thought her precious daughter might have become one of those, lesbian girls. She forced herself to suppress this using the time old solution, simply not facing the problem. It was actually a wise decision as it had just saved her soul.

She sat down on the couch with Lilith, both with plates of birthday cake. Allison decided that perhaps she did not need to know everything about her daughter's life. It was time she could live her own life, she was twenty now after all. The television flicked on as Allison found her-self compelled to eat cake, eat her concerns.

Lilith stirred her spoon, as she tasted the sweet frosting of her birthday cake. Demons could eat human food, and it was not that they could not taste it or even that it tasted bad to their kind. Lilith just found it bland, bland compared to sucking and consuming a delicious soul. Once you have had your first succulent human soul, you simply cannot go back! Her tastes had become more expensive, refined.

With the thoughts of consuming souls and cake, Lilith wondered, a soul cake...yum! The fact that she had a cake in her hands and a succulent human soul beside her was not escaping her depraved mind.

Lilith's cute blonde head slowly turned towards her mother, her blue eyes and cute smile only betraying her evil thoughts, with a hungry licking of her pink frosting and cream covered lips. Lilith giving in to her hunger started edging her curved round bum towards her mother. As she edged closer, she gave a fake yawn as she put her arm around her mother.

Lilith's jaw clicked, her nails lengthened, her arm around Allison's shoulder tightened. Lilith's pussy quivered with excitement soaking her pink bunny knickers. Her breasts swelled and begun to bend the already stressed hooks in the loops holding her bra together. Lilith's mouth begun to open, as her face grew close to her mother's exposed throat, her human teeth now gone, instead lined with hundreds of demonic black needle like teeth.

Just! When the opening theme music of True-Blood played on the television. Allison never missed an episode even repeats. Lilith's jaw clicked back into position, as she said to her mother "Jason's soooo hot isn't he!" She rested her cute blonde head on her mother's shoulder. Allison nodded in agreement, as mother, daughter, female humans and demons alike found its spell irresistible.

---

Sister Mary was standing at the altar of her church; she had been busy with its renovations for the last three days. She knew her master Lilith had her mother staying with her for a week. She had not visited since she was concerned the likely... no almost certain chance. That she would end up fucking Lilith's mother and then eating her soul, might put a strain on the so far good relationship.

In fact, Lilith's mother being in the same room, as not one but two sex obsessed soul sucking demon sluts might be an accident waiting to happen. Not that her chances of survival were any good with just one.

Therefore, she focused her attention on the church, it was her baby and she was determined to spread its influence. The sounds of hammers banging and wood being cut echoed inside her church. The pews had been cut and remade into booth shapes along the sides. The aisle widened with circular platforms every few yards.

Mary imagined in a few days how her girl's would be dancing around poles on them, and they would do anything... anything! In fact she'd give them a bit of a workout herself, both the poles and the girls.

Mary put a finger in her mouth, as a particularly fine male specimen carrying new wood planks entered the Church. His muscled straining arms and sweat soaked shirt, and interesting bulge caused Mary to think bad things. "hmmm" perhaps she should check that hard wood she thought. She had worked hard not to feed on the builders, her iron control over her demonic lusts quiet superior to Lilith's.

Oh, she was constantly fucking her builder's regularly picking one.. Or a few, ok all of them, to her office for a good stern fucking, while discussing work issues.

Mary was careful not to release her pheromones; the docile effect affected the work safety level. She held back on the darts when inside her... A little, and resisted feeding her soul hunger. She did not need dead worker's slowing the progress down further then her near constant fucking already did. However, they did seem to be motivated and happy to work much longer hours for less!

---

Lilith had just finished waving good-bye to her mother as her taxi sped away, and started walking back to her apartment. She was proud of her lasting a week with her mother's constant presence. She could not believe she had managed not to fuck her mother. She had constantly resisted the urge to rip into her mother's body, enjoying her screams as she fed on her soul, casting it to the pit. She decided that will be her birthday present next year!

She had managed to get by, on the one chance she had the day before to pop down to get more, using the euphemism 'fresh milk'. She was desperate and stopped by the second floor. She fucked and feasted on the man she had lusted for previously on the way. She smacked her lips at the memory she loved full cream milk.

Lilith and Allison had spent the week, shopping and watching the first season again together of True-Blood. The show seemed to have a hypnotic effect on Lilith's hungers, soothing and calming her. She had a great time as a daughter, another dream fulfilled.

Lilith was on the stairs at the second floor when she froze; she felt cold chills and looked across the floors apartments. Miss Fletcher holding her walker was watching her, she glared at Lilith.

Miss Fletcher knew exactly what Lilith was now, the unholy foul demon in human disguise. Lilith was merely another of hundred's Miss Fletcher had encountered in her life. Lilith could tell the woman knew, somehow she knew everything. The old woman turned and headed to her room with surprising speed, the sickening sounds of cracking bones and tearing flesh with loud demonic hissing coming from the stair well behind her.

Lilith's horns ripped through her forehead, as her tongue split, her eyes turned into cold black slits, her Skin the black-grey of a demoness. Within seconds, her true 8' demon form spread its wings flapping once before crouching. She hissed at Miss Fletcher as the old women retreated.

Lilith bound down the hall with demonic speed determined to rip this threats soul from her body.

Miss Fletcher stepped inside her door, slamming it, just as the demon face of Lilith appeared. The door thumping loudly. Lilith could be heard on the other side "I'm going to eat your soul and fuck your corpse!" Miss Fletcher was not scared, she, in fact was extremely calm, as she headed to a special wooden box; it contained her most precious items.

Miss Fletcher the retired postal worker obviously was never a postal worker. Daniéle d'Angoulême, her real name had lived a secret life as part of an order. She was an elite member in her prime mastering 12 different fighting styles, she was the best of the best, and she had battled many demons during the mid 20th century. She was known with great respect and awe with the elite few in the whole world who ever knew the existence of her order as, Daniéle the Demon flayer.

Even at 87, her fitness her elite training should have given her excellent health. However, her deterioration and decline, was not natural, it was due to years of contact with the stench of evil. A fate that was eventually suffered by all in her line of work, if they lived long enough, only the best did.

Lilith was surprised, when she beat the door, her claws did not penetrate. She smashed into the door, the walls clawing at them and yet it did nothing to them. She hissed and screamed, at the prey inside, enraged she was pacing up and down fuming at denial of a soul. She was confused at what force was preventing her.

Daniéle uttered a phrase as the box unlocked itself. Inside was a vial with clear fluid and an ancient rune covered two shot pistol. It was pre-loaded with special, rare holy bullets for emergencies. She picked up the phone and dialled a number on a white card with gold writing, while picking up the few relics of her occupation she had kept.

Her battles with demons should have been long behind her, but she had already contacted her order, they were coming to cleanse the infestation. She just needed to hold Lilith at bay for 10 minutes at most. Daniéle approached her door thumping from Lilith's impacts, and the clear sounds of Lilith's enraged demonic screams on the other side. Daniéle knew the demon would soon exhaust the ward protecting her apartment, and then nothing would stop her tearing her body apart, and damning her soul to eternal pain.

She put her hand against her door, her body was old and weak it took a lot for her to cast wards. She knew she could only do this once or she would die from the exhaustion anyway. She uttered an ancient line from a long dead language, known only to her order, infusing a one-time charge of magic into the door.

She gripped her pistol in preparation, she could tell from experience Lilith was a young demon. If she could scare her, she would flee long enough for help to arrive.

Lilith slammed her body against the door, but found herself held in place. She felt shocking pains as they wracked her body, pain's that actually did hurt. Then she was suddenly and powerfully flung across the hall smashing into a wall.

Daniéle waiting for it flung her door open. She splashed the blessed liquid into Lilith's face, burning and temporarily blinding her. Lilith gave a blood-curdling scream in pain, a sound that was utterly out of place in the human world. She aimed her pistol and fired, all in just over a second. Her once flawless marksmanship, betrayed by her frailty. The heavy pistol shot intended to cripple, for best effect into the demons chest, instead hit Lilith's left hip.

Lilith howled, the bullets enchantments went to work as it magically spun burrowing into her flesh, numbing her leg. Lilith felt fear as she realised the tables had turned, as Daniéle recovering from the recoil pointed her pistol at her again. This was actually a deadly bluff. Lilith not wanting a second round inside her, hissed and fled running on her arms and right leg, her left leg dragging immobile.

Daniéle did not want to fire the second shot, it would not kill the demon. Her pistols one remaining holy bullet was the only thing she had left to defend herself with, if Lilith came back.

She closed the door gripping her walker shuffling calmly muttering "Demons." She went back to her comfortable chair to read her beloved bible. She rested her still smoking pistol on her lap; just in-case Lilith wanted a rematch.

Lilith entered her apartment dragging her leg. The young demon despaired as the pain actually hurt, it really hurt and there was nothing pleasant about it. She collapsed and buried her clawed hands into her wound gripping the bullet. Its ward magic burned her clawed hands, numbing her fingers, as she pulled it out with great difficulty. The bullet actually still spinning resisting her, as it was trying escape her fingers to burrow deeper.

Its ancient wards, designed to cripple a demon to be finished off, by other means. She tossed it away, bouncing against the wall, a blue glow dimmed as it become immobile. Her leg now able to heal and sensation begun to return, she collapsed.

In front of the building's lobby, a black car screeched onto the pavement. Four men with black trench coats, black broad brimmed hats, and white-collars stepped out. One threw a powder at the front of the building, uttering powerful ancient words, as a barely visible shimmer went up from the ground and flashed over the entire building. Thus confirming a portal was present. They silently walked inside cocking pistols, and gripping swords under their coats.

The elite 1500-year-old Decretum Daemon Venator had arrived. It was dedicated to tirelessly seeking and exorcising demon infestations by order of Pope Gregory I. They had been watching the building for the last seven days, since Daniéle's report of an infestation. It was important to know the extent of the infestation, identifying the demons while not alerting them to their presence. They did not want the demon or demons to flee and infest somewhere else.

They knew there were two female type fours, Eaters or Corrupter's. A possible type one Greater Demon or a Lord a very likely thing with a portal being present.

Nevertheless, the attack on Daniéle forced the assault to begin early, before they could identify the lair of one of the female demons, or bring large numbers.