Lilith's Shadow Ch. 07

Story Info
When Stefan's mouth touched mine, I felt a deep burn.
3.1k words
4.65
5.7k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers

Odilia:

When Stefan's mouth touched mine, I felt a deep burn begin in my throat and work its way down my body. The thought of not being able to feel his lips on mine as they were now, brought up a sob which came forth in a gasp of pain. He whispered, "No. Don't cry, Odilia."

I swallowed sharply and tried to hold back my tears of sorrow but couldn't. He wiped my eyes as they spilled forth their sorrow. "Don't think of it Odilia."

As the tears continued to fall and he moved down to my neck, I gasped, releasing another gut wrenching sob. I wished I could tell him that I was sorry that I wouldn't be strong enough to hold off the succubus, because I knew how much I truly did want him, how much desire he stoked in me. It was a desire that burned and tingled everywhere in my body, one that I had never felt before in my life. It was one that was so much that I wouldn't be able to withstand that temptation.

He glanced up at me and said, "I understand, love. Oh do I understand." There was a fire in his eyes as he spoke. The change in his vocal pitch told me that he felt the same way I did. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt, lifting it over my head, reminding me of that first night we were together. Reminding me of how I'd been so eager to devour him that I would have agreed to anything he wanted me to as long as I would have been able to taste and touch and be one with him. He kissed my shoulders and ran his hand down my arms. Looking up at me, he whispered, "I know. I wanted so badly to make you mine that I didn't think of the consequences and for that I am sorry."

He continued to kiss my body, placing delicate kisses along my clavicle and then over the top of my left breast. When his mouth took a hold of my nipple, I gasped, grabbing his head, holding it to that one, loving the fire he continued to build within me. I closed my eyes and knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life doing this.

I wanted to spend the rest of my life being his mate. There was nothing that compared to being able to feel the love, devotion and utter adoration that he allowed me to feel radiating off of him. As a human, I could spend my whole life wishing and hoping and trying to find what he who was not human was offering.

I observed as he went to my right breast and suckled on that one as a baby would, him seeming to draw life from the desire that was firing up in my belly. I could hear him whispering in my mind, telling me softly that I was the most beautiful woman that he'd ever seen and that his heart belonged to me. He told me that he loved the way it felt being able to caress his tongue over my nipple.

He moved further down and placed kisses along my breast bone, to the top of my rib cage. He asked me to forgive him for being insensitive and not being keen to allowing me the choice. I spoke his name as he took nibbles off my stomach and continued downward, to my navel. He swore as he nibbled past there to the top of my woman hood. He told me that he felt drunk with the passion and desire that he felt just inhaling my scent.

He told me that he wanted me so bad and then I cried out as I felt him latch on to my clitoris, drawing out the liquids that poured out just beneath. I opened my legs and heard myself scream, "I only want you. Oh, God, Stefan, I only want you." This seemed to drive him even more crazy, because he let go of my clitoris and moved his tongue fast over the inside of my vagina.

I felt my body shake as an orgasm rippled through me. He seemed to enjoy it even more, his strokes becoming harder and faster, till I no longer controlled the sensations that went through me and I yielded to several more orgasms. I heard him proclaim boldly, "In aeternum mues es tu!" I don't know what he said, but it made my heart accelerate and I felt the adrenaline rush pump fiercely through my body as he kissed his way back up my body and he kept speaking those words.

When his eyes finally met mine, my heart fell into my stomach and I whispered, "I love you, Stefan." As he pushed himself in between my legs, he captured my mouth in a kiss, filling me with his man hood. He whispered, "You are mine for ever. In aeternum mues es tu."

I grabbed his body and pulled with more strength than I knew I possessed and wrapped my legs around him, "Yes. I am yours forever." I felt a new wave of shock overcome me as a fiery wind went from the top of my head to the soles of my feet, and then resting in my belly. He moved in and out of me, seeming to work that burning feeling as it devoured my whole body and continued to do so until I felt him burst, his seed hot and warm as it shot up and filled every area that it touched.

Reina was the first to feel it. She turned her attention to both Van and Lance, who'd been sitting in the library with her, trying to determine what alternatives they could offer. A fiery wind seem to go through the entire house.

Following her instinct, she yelled, "Van Lance, under the table now."

Just as they got under the table, the books on the shelves came flying out at harsh speeds, landing where ever they could. She felt a chill go through her as she though of Stefan and Odilia. They hadn't been heard since they'd both gone upstairs to their rooms. When the wind left, slamming the door shut with it, they all stood up.

Going over to the door, Reina twisted the knob, thinking that it would open. The door didn't budge. She glanced over at Van. "I can't open it."

Van wrinkled his brow in confusion, "What?"

"It won't open." She stepped back and tried

kicking it. It still wouldn't open. Van stepped up, moving her back, since he was the strongest and used all his strength to open the door. Nothing happened. It wouldn't open.

He turned his blue eyes upon Reina and with fear lacing his tone, inquired, "I thought this wasn't supposed to happen till Friday?"

Reina closed her eyes and whispered, "So did I."

"You mean, Lilith's demon is here?" Lance asked, his tone shaky.

Van exhaled sharply, "That's exactly what we mean. Stefan's not strong enough to block us and neither is Odilia because she hasn't completely turned. I don't think she's developed all of her mental abilities yet."

Lance and Reina both groaned, for the first time having a feeling of hopelessness. There was nothing else they could do.

Stefan:

I felt an assurance in my spirit that although Odilia and I may not be together in body, we would definitely be together eternally in spirit. Where ever our souls went after this life, we would be together, and because of this, I didn't care anymore about the succubus, as long as it meant we could be together.

I smiled at the thought of the Shakespearean type of love. I knew there was a possibility that it would fail. I ran my hands tentatively over her body, enjoying the sensations my touch seem to invoke in her. I ran them over every area I could possibly hold on to.

I even cupped her woman hood in the palm of my hand and flickered my thumb over the sensitive bud that protruded outward, causing her to shiver with delight.

I could tell she enjoyed the sensitivity that I handled her with because her eyes closed and she continued to moan the entire time. I wanted to have every part of her as my own. I stroked the inside of her folds, feeling the tightness in which she clenched at my fingers with. As I continued to stroke her rhythmically, she gasped and grabbed my hand, allowing her juices to run down my fingers. She gasped, "Oh, Stefan, baby."

I leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. A minute later, she was turned over on her stomach and she whispered, "I love you, Stefan."

I whispered, "I love you too, Odilia." I could feel the satisfaction and love and trust coming from her heart. "In aeternum mues es tu!" I murmured.

She whispered, "I accept."

Just as she did, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. The light that was on flickered off and then on again. We both sat up in bed and put our clothes on. Together, we walked back out into the hallway. Everything was still and quiet. I wondered about my sister and brothers, whether or not they were ok. We hadn't seen nor talked to them in quite a while.

Lance, Reina and Van were still sitting in the library where the fiery wind had come through. They'd actually managed to pick up the books in the two hours that the wind had come and gone and had been sitting there full of anxiety, hoping for the best when Stefan and Odilia walked into the library, holding one another hands.

The siblings' first instinct was to get up and tear them apart but seeing them together like that stopped them. There was something different in their demeanor, something different in their eyes. Reina narrowed her eyes at her brother suspiciously.

Was he under the Lilith's spell? She didn't know. All she knew was that he was looking too peaceful and so was Lilith, but then it occurred to her that if Lilith's spawn was inhabiting Odilia, neither of them would be alive. She inhaled sharply and stood up. "What's different?" She inquired.

Stefan:

"What's different?" Reina asked starring at me and Odilia, sort of admazed, confused and curious all at once.

"She accepted me as her mate." I inquired happily, squeezing Odilia's hand in mine.

"What do you mean she accepted you?" Lance inquired.

"Guys," I stated, sitting Odilia down first, and then taking my place next to her. "Odilia is my wife. I love her and she loves me." I told them.

If only they could feel the love and trust and honesty that had bonded itself between me and Odilia. I wanted her and she wanted me.

"What about Lilith's Demon? You guys do know that she is coming, right?"

I nodded, "Yes, I know. We have decided that we want to be together. If we die together, that is fine. Do you guys know how to defeat Lilith?"

Reina sighed, not really understandinging what she was hearing, but deciding that if Stefan wanted to give up his life for love then who was she to stop him?

"Odilia has to kill the demon before it inhabit her body, with a special knife that has our family seal on it. The knife has to be soaked in blood and then protected with an enchanted prayer. That's the only way to kill the demon before she is completely turned."

"Then let's wait." I stated.

Thursday:

Odilia:

I feel hot. My entire body feels as though it is burning up in an inferno of fire. Just the tiniest bit of light makes me squirm in pain. Stefan has turned off all the lights and kept the doors closed. I told him no. I didn't want him to be in here with me while I was going through this. He said no. He was not going to leave me. I just sighed and told him I loved him. He grabbed my hand and told me he loved me as well.

I stayed in bed all day, just burning and never finding solace in any of the attempts he used to get me to cool down with. Water, ice, cold towels, nothing cooled me down. I felt a different kind of pain crush my insides, causing me to scream out. There was so much pain that I thought maybe I had died and gone to hell. The pain got so intense that I begged him to kill me. He said no.

When I asked him to do it, he had restraints attached to my bed in an attempt to hold me down but I broke them. He tried everything he could think of. The only thing that even soothed over what was happening was when he told me he loved me and that he needed me to complete the transition.

He even spoke to me in Spanish sometimes, saying a lot of things. Night fall was when the pain wasn't that bad,the most torture was endured during the day time. He finally got the idea to turn the temperature even lower than the fifty degrees normally kept on and what do you know, it worked. The pain began to lessen and lessen until I no longer felt any pain at all.

Stefan:

I never knew loving someone could be so scary. I knew that without her there was no me, so if she didn't survive there was no way I could. I just knew it in my soul that our attachment to each-other went beyond the normal soul attachment. I could see that if any part of our seam ripped it would affect her and it would affect me. Why? I don't know, but I suspect that it had something to do with the fact that we'd bonded so close to her completion date.

I was very agitated at the idea that she could be lost to me forever. The whole time I said a prayer, asking for protection for me and Odilia. I heard her breathing even out around seven thirty that night,propelling her into a deep sleep that lasted all night Thursday and Friday and part of the day on Saturday.

Odilia:

I awoke with a start. Everything around me was clear and in focus. I felt Stefan's arm around me. Sometime during the last phase of my turning, he'd crawled into bed with me and refused to let me go, until the moment I awoke. He asked me if I felt alright. I jumped over him and told him I felt fine. He gave me a kiss and told me that was good.

He asked me if I remembered anything over the past two days. I told him no, that I couldn't. I didn't remember anything after his various attempts at cooling me down. He grabbed me, gave me a kiss and told me he loved me. I told him I loved him too. He asked if I was hungry. I told him I was starved, so we went down stairs to the fridge, where he asked what was I hungry for. I told him a medium rare steak. He cooked it for a good ten minutes then gave it to me. I asked him if he had something to drink, he said yes and gave me a cup of goats blood. I asked him if there was a difference in blood?

He said yes, it depended on where it came from. I told him, "Well, I guess I'll have to try them all."

His siblings spent all day Saturday and Sunday observing me, making sure I was indeed Odilia. They remained that way for four weeks before they finally let their guards down.

A year later:

I kissed Odilia on the mouth, rubbing her belly. She would be due any day now. We'd found out that we were having a boy. I felt so excited at the prospect of giving birth to a baby boy because it was extremely rare for a child to be born in our clan. I had explained to Odilia that the clan we belonged to were called the Milan clan. We were the gate keepers of the souls of turning vampires and therefore, we ensured that all souls who crossed over into the undead were protected.

We did our best to protect the gates by putting enchantments around the premises and even fighting on behalf of other families. Only the best soldiers were sent to battle on behalf of those souls. We usually fought the first phase of the turning for those who chose to hire us and then once they were safe we taught them how to protect themselves, the only hard part that came with the job was that it permitted a lot of us from taking wives who were human.

Only those who could really handle the battle would even think to do it. It is a really spiritual battle that involve forces beyond our control and just the fact that Odilia and I had beaten that battle left us happy.

Two weeks later:

I guess babies do get here faster in the vampire world than they do in the human world, because Stefan and I welcomed Stefan Jr. into our world and if I must say, he is a beautiful little boy with bronze colored skin, big black eyes like his father and thick curly hair. He is a beautiful little boy. As a matter of fact, many people have come by to see him. He was the first child born in fifty years. After a long and exhausting day, Stefan and I tucked our child safely in a corner of our room, where we'd be sure to hear him if he awakened and turned out the lights to go to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and couldn't figure out why. Getting up and going over to the baby's crib, I looked in and he was gone. Stefan must have felt the drop in my heart because he jumped up and went to the crib and looked in.

I gasped, "No, no, no." I couldn't believe my child was gone. I knew no one had taken him, at-least no vampire. I grabbed at my hair and pulled out of frustration. Letting out a blood curling scream, I yelled war.

Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers