Lilliahna & Zac Ch. 03

Story Info
Lil's parents create a conflict.
1.6k words
4.64
9.6k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey guys, sorry this has taken so long to put up, i had university exams then my net died at home. I have a few chapters ready though. Hope you like them. :)*

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

"Mum? Dad? I'm home," I called out as I headed for the kitchen. No one answered and the house was quiet so I figured that no one was home. Then I found the note telling me that they had gone to Grandma's for tea and that they hopefully wouldn't be too late.

"Looks like I'm home alone," I said as I looked up from the note to see Zac looking at me with a cheeky smile on his face.

"What?" I asked him suspiciously.

"You look really cute when you're concentrating on stuff, Lilliahna," he said sexily as he came over to give me a hug.

I just shook my head, a smile spreading across my lips.

"Did you want a drink or something?" I asked him as I broke the hug and headed for the fridge.

"Yes please," he replied.

"Um, we don't have much. Coke or apple juice?"

"Juice please," he said.

"Did you want to go and grab your school books so we can do some homework too?" I asked him once he had finished his drink.

"Yeah, I'll quickly run home, I won't be long." Awesome, I thought. That would give me time to clean my room quickly. Well, at least it would give me enough time to pick my underwear up off the floor and stash it somewhere.

Zac was back before I knew it; it wasn't really that far to his house, I just thought that he wouldn't have any energy left after the basketball game. I guess I was wrong.

"Come on," I said as I headed to my bedroom.

"I always study in my room, it's pretty messy but as long as it doesn't bother you, it doesn't bother me." Zac just shrugged so I opened the door and dropped my bag on the floor.

~*~ Zac ~*~

I wasn't sure whether or not I should go in her room. I'm an only child so I've never actually been in a girls' room before. Lilli didn't seem to worry about it so I tried not to either. I went over to her bed and just looked at her.

"You are allowed to sit down," she said with a gentle laugh.

I put my bag down next to her bed and then cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me on top of her. She was kissing me so passionately and pushing her body so hard against mine that I started to become turned on and embarrassed.

"I'm sorry baby; I'm not ready for this..." I couldn't tell her. How do you tell the most amazing girl, who probably has nothing that she isn't confident about that you are too worried you won't be good enough for her to do anything other than kiss and cuddle?

I could feel myself start to swell and harden and didn't want to be too small, not live up to her expectations. I mean, Lilli wasn't my going to be my first, but I really wanted her to be happy.

"Zac?" Lil asked me with a confused look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"I...it doesn't matter, we should get a start on our homework," I suggested, not able to look her in the eyes. She wriggled over to me and made me look at her.

"What is it Zacy? You can tell me anything," she prompted.

"It's just I'm worried I'm not gunna be good enough for you Lil, you're so amazing and I'm me, it's scary not knowing what you expect from me, what your expectations are for stuff we do together, it's silly I know," I faltered, unable to look at her anymore. She did what I expected.

"Zac, you're a silly little ducky aren't you? The only thing I expect from you is that you are going to be you. To be truly honest I haven't done anything with a guy except kiss him, I haven't even let anyone put their hands under my clothes. But you, with you I just get this feeling of fire, this itch, it's like if I don't have more of you I'll die. I haven't ever felt this feeling before but I definitely like it. Trust me, whatever happens, I will definitely not be disappointed. Okay?" She asked, kissing my cheek.

I nodded and gently kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and sighed quietly. I totally believed her and all my fears disappeared.

"How about we get something to eat?" Lil suggested after an hour of homework. "I don't know what we have to eat though."

After looking through all her cupboards she suggested toasted cheese sandwiches and chocolate thick shakes.

"It's not as good as what our date would have been," Lil said laughing.

"Your right, it's better," I said hugging her from behind as she made the sandwiches.

After we had finished eating and put the few dishes we had made in the dishwasher, Lil suggested that we watched a movie.

"Any preferences?" she asked me.

"Something scary..." I hinted with a wink.

"Mk," she replied holding up 'Jeepers Creepers'. I nodded sitting on the couch. She soon joined me, after turning out the lights, of course.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

I had already seen this movie to know that it wasn't really that scary but any reason to snuggle up to Zac.

The movie had nearly finished, at a really scary bit, when Mum and Dad arrived home. Mum was getting Issy out of the car; it was Dad who found us.

"Lilliahna, what are you doing? Get to bed now. Young man I think it was time you got home. Its ten thirty, your parents will be worried about you!" Dad yelled.

Zac looked at me, his eyes glistening. He opened his mouth to say something, changed his mind and left; passing Mum at the front door. She frowned.

"How could you Dad? He has no parents to worry about him. We were making arrangements for his Dad's funeral; I suggested we watch a movie to take his mind off things. His Mum died three months ago and his Dad, heartbroken, drowned his sorrows in alcohol and OD'ed two days ago and he died," Mum cut me off there.

"And I told you already that you weren't to hang out with him or have anything to do with him. Now do what your father said and just get to bed. We will discuss this tomorrow."

"No we won't. There doesn't need to be a discussion about this. I'm eighteen now and am well and truly old enough to choose my own friends and boyfriends without your opinions affecting my decision. Bye," I said, quickly getting his school bag and jacket from my room before running out the front door, slamming it behind me before they had a chance to say anything. I ran after Zac, hoping he had headed home.

"Zac?" I called out as I saw a figure walking ahead of me. He turned around and I threw myself into his arms.

"I'm so sorry," I sobbed into his shoulder. He just hugged me, his own tears forgotten in his worry for me.

~*~ Zac ~*~

Everything was great until her parents got home. I can understand where they were coming from, I mean if it was my daughter alone in the dark snuggled up to some guy I didn't know I'd be a bit upset too. He didn't know about my situation. But still, it hurt.

I didn't expect Lil to be chasing after me either. That thought didn't even cross my mind but my heart went out to her and I momentarily forgot about what her Dad had said about my parents. I just held her until the tears had stopped flowing and her breathing returned to normal.

She started shivering so I wrapped my jacket around her, ignoring the cold I was feeling myself, and told her she should go home.

"No, I'm never going home. I'm going to live with you," she replied stubbornly.

"Lil, baby, you can't. Come with me," I said gently taking her hand, she was obviously really upset.

"You aren't going to like me very much for this," I added, as I picked up my school bag and headed in the direction of her house.

She must have been exhausted as she just meekly followed me. Poor little thing. She's been through just as much as me, but on top of it all her parents were being difficult.

"Lil?" her Dad said as he answered the door.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused," I said, before he could get a word in.

"I just want to let you know that you have an amazing daughter and I love her very much. I hope you can get past my unfortunate family life and get to know me before you ban Lilliahna from having anything to do with me."

I then turned to Lil and took her other hand in my own.

"Baby, go to bed, you're tired. I'll see you in the morning. Okay?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No, I'm not letting go of your hands," she told us, frowning in determination. Her Dad went to say something but I cut him off.

"You don't have a choice Lil. You have to go to bed now and I need to go home. But I promise I'll see you tomorrow after you have had a good night's sleep. You are not thinking clearly," I told her before kissing her tenderly on her forehead and letting go of her hand.

"Goodnight Mr Thomas. Again I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused," I told him as I turned to leave.

"Thank-you for bringing my daughter home Zac," he said as he let Lil inside and closed the door.

"You're welcome," I said softly as I began to walk away.