Lilliahna & Zac Ch. 04

Story Info
Approval.
2.8k words
4.6
9.6k
2

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

I woke up the next morning with my clothes from last night still on and I remembered the way I acted. I sighed and got out of bed.

"Mum? Dad?" I called out gently as I opened the door to their room.

"I'm sorry about the way I acted last night. It was immature of me."

They said it was okay and that they needed to talk to me after school. I nodded and headed for the bathroom. It would take a long hot shower and a tonne of make-up for me to look respectable today but thankfully I pulled it off.

I was just ready to leave when I heard a quiet knock on the door. It was Zac.

"Bye Mum, Bye Dad," I called out as I closed the door behind me.

"Zac, I'm sorry about the way I acted last night..." I began but he cut me off.

"Hey it's okay. You were tired and had been through a lot," he said gently. I smiled at him and took his hand.

"I love you Zac," I said.

"I've waited so long to hear that Lilliahna; I love you too."

~*~ Zac ~*~

As we got closer to the school I let go of Lilliahna's hand. She looked at me slightly confused but she didn't say anything. I think she wanted to let the whole world know but I was still unsure where I stood with the guys and wanted to suss that out first.

"Lil, quick, come here," Summer called out as soon as she saw us. Lil went over to her, leaving me alone. Not for long.

"So matey, where's your girlfriend?" Billy asked me.

"With Summer," I said before I realised what I had said.

"So you two are actually together then?" Adam asked. I shrugged.

"I guess," I said unsurely.

"That's awesome, now you can join our gang and be stuck with us guys," Chris added laughing. I smiled.

"Here come our gorgeous buddies." Billy said nodding over my shoulder. I felt arms around my waist and smiled.

"Hi guys," she said.

"Hey Lil," Billy said.

"Just letting you know that we've voted on the whole 'Zac Thing'" commented Adam.

"He's definitely good enough for you. We are not a hundred percent sure on this, but we get the impression that he probably deserves better then you," Chris joked. Lil laughed and hugged me tighter.

The bell went and we headed for class.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

Olivia, Summer, Kylie and I all had Art first up, which gave us all a chance to talk. The Art class was quite small, with Stacey, Laura and Amanda being the only other people.

"So Lilliahna, what happened between you and Zac?" asked Kylie.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well as far as I know you never even liked him. Now you are together." Olivia looked as confused as Kylie did but Summer just smiled.

"You guys call yourselves Lil's best friends and you didn't pick up on how much she liked Zac?" she teased them. I laughed as realisation finally dawned on their faces.

"I guess now that you have said something I can see want you're on about. But I always thought you and Billy would hook up again," Kylie told us.

"Yeah, that was the obvious thing that should happen hey," I said thinking about it.

"So how did the funeral plans go last night," Summer asked me quietly.

"I know you don't want to talk about it Lil but how are you involved? We're your best friends, you can tell us."

"Well, I guess. It's kinda out now anyway hey. Here's how it goes: I finally plucked up the courage to let Zac know that I liked him and everything was going well. I rang him Wednesday night after I'd done my homework to see if we could catch up and he sounded really upset so I went to park 'cause that's where he said he was.

"When I found him he had blood in his hair and a cut that was pretty bad on the back of his head. I tried to get him to go to hospital to be checked but he wouldn't let me.

"You see, after his Mum died 3 months ago his Dad, who was heartbroken, turned to alcohol and became an alcoholic. When he drunk he got violent and Zac must have upset him somehow and anyways his Dad was the reason he was hurt.

"In the end, I walked Zac home and flirted with him heaps. We almost kissed when there was this bang from inside Zac's house. We ran inside and his Dad was on the ground not breathing. Zac called an ambulance while I began CPR on his Dad. By the time the ambulance had arrived he still hadn't started breathing and he was pronounced dead.

"To make things even better Mum banned me from seeing him, which sucked, but there was no way I was going to stop seeing him. Last night after you guys walked us home we just chilled out and did homework, Mum and Dad weren't home. They got home later and found us snuggled up watching a movie and spat it at me.

"Dad said some horrible stuff, not meaning to of course, and upset Zac and I got really annoyed and ran off to find him but then Zac took me home and told my Dad how much he loved me. Then he left. Now Mum and Dad want to talk to me after school. That's 'bout it really," I said.

"OMG Lil. Poor Zac, I had no idea. He doesn't seem all that upset," commented Olivia.

"I know, I mean he's cried a bit but I don't think that it has sunken in very well yet. When it does he's gunna be a mess," I said.

"So, does he have any relatives nearby or is he moving?" Kylie asked me.

"He hasn't got any nearby, the closest are in Adelaide. He doesn't know what he's gunna do yet and honestly I think that that particular problem is the last thing on his mind."

"So the reason he never hung around with people was because he was always caring for his Mum in his spare time and then she died and his Dad became an alcoholic so he cared for him and then his Dad died?" Summer asked me. I nodded.

"Well now he can be part of our little family." Kylie and Olivia agreed and the guys kinda said this morning that they were happy for Zac to hang with us. I guess it would all work out ok.

~*~ Zac ~*~

This was the only class Adam, Billy, Chris and I were all in. What subject? Physical Education, of course.

Until now the teams were even, those guys had Chad with them too and I went with the 'others' or the unpopular people of our grade but not anymore, Chad had left and I was now him, in a sense.

"Zac, buddy, can you answer a question for me?" Billy asked as Adam and Chris went and set up the field for a quick game of soccer.

"Uh, yeah I guess. What is on your mind?" I asked him.

"Well, as you know Lil and I had something a long time ago but I never got a chance to even kiss her while we were an item, I was wondering if she was any good? I know this sounds really rude but..."

"Hey Billy, it's ok, I understand. She is the most awesome kisser in the universe. How's that? She turns me on so fast," then I stopped coz Billy was looking upset.

"You're not over her yet are you?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Don't worry Zac, I'm not gunna do anything to try and get her away from you, you two are a great couple. It's just that I've tried to get over her but haven't managed too."

"That's okay Billy, I trust you. I'm sorry," I said.

"Thanks for not getting all shitty at me mate; I just felt that I needed to be honest with you."

"I appreciate it," I said as Mr Jamo called us together. Poor Billy, I knew what it was like to have strong feelings for someone and those feelings weren't returned.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

At lunch Zac and the guys were already at our spot on the edge of the oval kicking the footy and tackling each other. Every time I saw him I was so glad that he was mine.

"Lil," he called out as he saw me and jogged over to us.

"Hey gorgeous," he said kissing me.

"Hey yourself," I replied, kissing him back.

"If this is all you guys are gunna do now that you're the new item you can forget hanging out with us. It's not cool guys," Summer told us.

"Sorry," we both said.

"Lil, I need to talk to you," Zac said looking into my eyes. "Please."

I looked at the other girls and they continued on their way.

"What is it?" I asked him, worried.

"I was talking to Billy earlier and he told me that he does still have feelings for you. He also said he wouldn't do anything about them and I trust him but I was just letting you know. Also, I love you. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you Lilli baby," he said pulling me towards him.

"Really?" I asked back.

"How could I stop? You are so amazing and beautiful and mine..." I stopped him there by kissing him. And kissing him and kissing him.

"Ahem," Someone's fake cough interrupted us.

"Hi Mr West," I said with a smile. I was his favourite student; I would get away with it. This time.

"Lilli, you know better than to make out in the presence of junior primary kids now don't you?" he asked, smiling.

"Yeah I do. I'm sorry."

"I'm going to let you off this time but don't let it happen again. Otherwise it will have to be a detention, okay. That goes for you too Mr Davidson." Zac nodded. He was actually looking kind of pink.

"Ok, go and enjoy your lunch. Bye."

"Seya," we both said before joining the others.

"Lil, did you get a detention?" I shook my head.

"Of course she didn't, it was Mr West. The day he gives Lil a detention I'll do something," Olivia said.

"Yeah what?" Kylie asked her.

"I don't know. I'd have to think of something equally shocking first," Olivia laughed and we all joined in. They were right.

~*~ Zac ~*~

After lunch our group all had a free lesson. I couldn't be bothered doing study, but for some strange reason the girls decided they would head for the library.

"So Zac," Billy began, once they were out of earshot. "What are your plans with Lil?"

"What are you, her father?" I asked cheekily. Chris laughed and Adam offered a high-five.

"Ok smarty pants, if that's the way you want to play this..." And then Billy jumped at me, I think I may have screamed in surprise, at least Chris tells me I did. Even though they think I did it on purpose to be silly, I wasn't about to tell them otherwise.

Billy was in the throes of pretending to hit me over the head when the principal walked in to talk to me.

"Billy. Up. Now." Chris and Adam were behind him, so he couldn't see what they were doing, which was probably a good thing as they were silently laughing so hard I thought they may end up not breathing.

"Zac, do you mind explaining what the problem is here?" he asked me, sounding serious but there was a slightly amused look on his face. Only very slightly though.

"Nothing, sir, we were just mucking around. Having a bit of stress relief from...everything." Mr Johns nodded.

"Ok Zac, that's fine, Billy get back to work. Zac you're gunna need to come with me, I need to talk to you about some things." I just nodded and followed him.

If anyone else had said that line to the principal they would have been in a lot of trouble for wasting 'precious study time' but I was able to get away with it due to my 'circumstances' which everyone keeps referring too. It makes me feel as though I am retarded every time someone begins to talk like this to me.

"So Zac, how are you going?" Mr Johns asked me as we sat down in his office.

"Yeah I'm doing quite good considering," I told him, which was mostly true. I mean, I felt horrible about Dad but now I had Lilli, and Dads sudden death hasn't really sunken in yet, I don't know what will happen when it does.

"Billy was really play fighting with you wasn't he? I mean, you didn't just say that so he wouldn't do something to you later did you?"

"No Mr Johns, I didn't. I'm hanging out with them now, thanks to Lilliahna. She's been my little angel throughout all this."

"Really? Are you two together?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah we are, as of today it's been official."

"That's really good, she's a very caring young lady," Mr Johns said smiling. The bell rang.

"I had better let you go now Zac, but feel free to come and talk to me anytime ok."

"Yeah I will, thank-you," I said genuinely as I got up and left. He is quite nice... for a principle.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

After chatting to the others for a little while I decided it was time for me to head home and see what my parents wanted to talk to me about. Zac said he would walk me home so we said goodbye and set off.

"Baby, we haven't really talked about it, how are you going? You know, with all that has happened?" I asked him, taking his hand in mine and squeezing it.

"Yeah, it still hasn't hit me that he's gone, that I have no-one anymore. But you have had a lot to do with that Lilliahna," he said with a stern tone in his voice.

"Huh?"

"That's right, you have occupied so many of my thoughts over the last few days that I haven't really had time to think about it. Thoughts which haven't exactly been that innocent," he added, pulling me to a stop just before we reached my house.

"Really? What should I be doing about that then?" I asked him cheekily. Zac didn't answer; instead he pulled me to him and kissed me. I had my arms circled around his waist and pulled him closer to me.

"Oh, Lilliahna, I love you. I know we haven't been together for very long at all, but it feels so good with you, like I've known you forever, I want to show you how much you mean to me baby," he murmured into my lips.

"Zac, baby, be patient, it will happen when it happens ok?" I said, pulling back from him.

"But right now I need to find out what my parents want to talk to me about and hope like hell that they let me stay with you," I kissed him again and gave him a hug.

"I might come and visit you later ok. Otherwise I'll text you," I told Zac as I headed for the front door.

"Bye Lilli baby," he called out with a wink.

"Mum? Dad? I'm home," I called out as I closed the front door behind me.

"Kitchen honey," Dad called out. I took a deep breath as I headed into the kitchen and sat down.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked them, crossing my fingers under the table.

"The whole Zac thing, we've talked about it and have decided you are right, you are old enough to choose who you see, we just aren't quite ready to accept that fact that you're not our little girl anymore. We're sorry Lilliahna," Dad told me.

"We know we can't stop you from doing anything and you will probably do things that we won't necessarily approve of, but we were doing exactly that at your age. What Zac said to your father the other night when he brought you home, it made us realise that he does care about you, so we want to get to know him and be there for him in this difficult time."

"Thank-you so much, I love you both," I said hugging them.

"Off you go sweetheart, go see your man, help him with the plans, be there for him," Mum said, handing me a lasagne and a container of chocolate muffins.

"What's this for?" I asked her.

"God knows how long it's been since he had a decent meal he hasn't had to cook." I laughed; she was such a good Mum. I ran out the front door. It had been an hour since Zac had dropped me off; I wonder what he was doing.