Lilliahna & Zac Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," he said, picking me up and pushing me against the wall of the shower.

"I love you," I told him, pushing him back just enough to let him slide into me.

~*~ Zac ~*~

It took me longer this time, but it was still amazing.

Lilliahna was exhausted afterwards, she had come another two or three times and so I dried her off and carried her to our bed. Tucking her in, I kissed her good night and then wandered out to the kitchen.

She had done so much already, half the washing was done, the kitchen was clean, and we only had the rooms where my family would stay to go. I wandered into my room and began to empty out the drawers and cupboards. Everything I would need in the next few days. I left it on the bed and went back to my new room.

Lil was snuggled up, fast asleep. She was so beautiful. I climbed into bed with her and gently placed an arm under her; she stirred but didn't wake. I pulled her to me, holding her against my chest, keeping her safe. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning when I woke up I found my arms still around Lilliahna and squeezed her gently. I loved waking up with her, even though this was my first time. I looked at the clock, 8:30. Lil's Mum was going to get here around 9.

I sighed as I kissed Lil on the cheek.

"Baby, it's time to wake up. Your mum will be here soon. Lil?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm," she murmured, not opening her eyes.

"Lilliahna, it's time to get up," I said, a bit louder this time.

"I'm up," she said opening her eyes.

"Good morning handsome," she added, with a kiss.

"We have to get up, your Mum will be here soon and although she said we could be together, I don't know what she would say about finding us in bed together." Lil threw back the blankets and jumped out of bed.

"I didn't bring my make-up," she gasped, picking up her mobile.

"Your relatives are going to be meeting me today, I have to look my best." She dialled her Mum's number as I headed into the bathroom for a shower.

"Hey Mum, it's me." I heard as I closed the door and turned the water on.

It wasn't long before Lil joined me and as I shampooed her hair she told me that her mum was going to be 15 minutes.

"Issy is coming too, so Mum has to bring her pram, portable cot and toys. You'll love her though, she's just started crawling." I just smiled. I liked little kids and couldn't wait to have my own.

We got out the shower and I pulled on my clothes just as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it Lil, you get dressed," I told her as I left the bathroom.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

I walked out into the lounge room to find Zac sitting on the floor playing with Issy as Mum set up the portable cot.

"Did you want to put that in Zac's room Mum? That way she won't be disturbed when she has her nap," I suggested. Mum thought that was a good idea so Zac moved it for her and of course, Issy followed her new friend.

"Um, Lil?" he called out a few minutes later. Mum laughed and I went to see what was going on. I found Zac standing at the door of his room, with Issy clinging to his legs.

"What do I do?" he asked.

"If I move she might fall over." I laughed at him.

"Pick her up, that's what she wants," I told him.

"How?" I shook my head, but I was smiling. I bent down and picked her up under her arms.

"Just like you'd pick up an older kid, she's just a smaller version," I told him as I gave Issy to him. She just smiled and clapped her hands.

"I'll get the hang of it," Zac told me as he tickled Isabella's tummy. She erupted in screams of laughter and I knew they would be fine. I went to find Mum, who had gone around the house opening windows and curtains.

"Zac, do you have a vacuum cleaner?" Mum asked him.

"Somewhere," he replied. Mum laughed at him again and went to find it as I began to strip the beds in the guest bedrooms.

"We'll wash all the sheets so they are fresh. But I think we may have more people coming than beds," I commented. Zac wasn't listening. He was too busy tickling Issy and making faces at her.

"Zac?" I asked.

"Yeah? Oh, right. Nah they were bringing swags for the kids. So the only people needing beds are Grandma and Grandpa Davidson, Nanna Watson, Uncle Tony and Aunty Fay, and Uncle Fred and Aunty Kate. Jess, Matt, Leah and Kim are gunna sleep on the floor in swags," he replied, pulling another face at Issy, causing her to dissolve once again in fits of laughter.

"What's going on in here?" Mum asked, as she came into the room with the vacuum cleaner.

"I don't think Zac will be helping with the cleaning somehow. He's to occupied with Issy," I said, smiling at how cute they were together.

"That's ok, he'd just slow us down anyway," said Mum teasingly. Zac just shrugged and took Isabella into the lounge room to keep her out of the way.

As Mum vacuumed the floor I stripped the beds and washed the sheets. We were just making the final bed a few hours later when Mum's mobile rang. It was Dad.

"Oh, are you ok?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"Ok, I'll be home in a minute. Should I ask Lil to have Issy?" I frowned, what could be going on?

"Yeah ok. I'll see you soon," she said as she hung up.

"Lilliahna, don't worry, but your Grandma Thomas has had a minor heart attack. She's ok, but your father and I are going to spend a few days with her and then bring her back to stay with us for a little while. I hate to ask you this, you are already going to have so many people here, but could you possibly have Isabella? I wouldn't ask if I thought we could take her, but I don't think it's a good idea." I looked at Zac, it would be up to him.

"Mrs Thomas, it would be great to look after her. Go and worry about Mr Thomas' Mum, Issy will be safe here with us."

"Thank-you so much Zac, and please call us Ann and Jacob," she said turning to me.

"Could you come back and get her stuff now? That way we can be organised." Mum was stressing. She had never left Issy alone for a few days before, it was going to be hard on her.

"Mum, I'll follow you in Zac's Dads car and he can stay here with Issy."

"Ok, I'll see you home in a few minutes," Mum said giving Issy a big hug and a kiss.

"Thank-you again Zac," she said as she walked out the door.

"Will you be ok here for half an hour?" I asked him.

"I think so," he said.

"Her nappy bags there and she has a drink," I told him.

"Nappy bag? You don't think I'll need to..." he stopped there. I felt Issy's nappy, it was only a bit damp.

"No, I'll change her when I get back. I promise I'll be back before everyone gets here," I told his, kissing him.

"Bye sis," I said tickling her tummy. She giggled and I headed out the door.

When I got home I found Mum in Issys room.

"Let me choose her clothes Mum, you know I will be fine, don't you?" I asked her. She nodded and handed me Issy's half-packed bag.

"Yes Lil, I just have a lot on my mind," she said as she wandered back to her own room to pack for herself. I put in Issy's cutest little outfits, plus heaps more nappies and everything else that I may need. I also grabbed more toys and her mobile that she wouldn't sleep without at night.

"Mum," I called out.

"Can you help me put her car seat into Zac's car?" I asked. She did it for me, I had no idea how, and then she and Dad had to go. It was a 2-hour drive to the hospital that Grandma was in.

"Thank-you Lil. Have fun. Look after Zac, he's gunna need your help over the next few days. I'll call you when we know when we are coming home. Call me if you have any problems with Issy. I love you. Bye," Mum said as they drove away, after I reassured her that we would be ok of course.

I quickly got changed into fresh clothes, did my make-up and packed my bags. I was planning to stay longer than a few days, so I packed more than was probably necessary.

~*~ Zac ~*~

I heard Lilliahna pull up and Isabella and I went outside to greet her.

"Wow, it's like coming home to my little family," Lil said as she took Issy and kissed me.

"Lil, I'll get the bags if you like," I offered.

"I'll help too," she replied as she put Issy down on the grass. She just sat there looking cute.

"She can't crawl far yet so she will be ok," Lil added as she grabbed Issy's bag and toy box before taking them inside. I waited for Lil to come outside to get Issy before I took her bag inside.

We had time to put the bags in our room, move the last of my things into our room and put Issy down for her sleep before we heard the doorbell.

"You ready baby?" I asked Lil, as I gave her a quick kiss.

"As I'll ever be," she replied.

12