Lilliahna & Zac Ch. 09

Story Info
Are you serious?
2.9k words
4.69
9.8k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone. I didn't like how the other chapter was written so I re-did it. Here's the new version. I'm halfway through the next chapter so that should be up soon too. Hope u like it. x

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

"So, I'm behind on my Maths, would you be able to help me?" Zac asked as he closed the front door behind me.

"Maths is why you're so excited?" I asked him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No it isn't, but my excitement isn't important just yet. You'll find out soon enough," he added as he saw the look on my face. With a sigh I let Zac go and followed him into the office. I guess I would just have to wait.

~

The next two months went by really fast. It was filled with assignments and essays and classes. Zac and I hung out every chance we got but it was mostly to study. Exams were a few weeks away and then the year would be over. Zac and I had decided to take some time off from study and just chill out. He picked me up from my house once he had finished his final essay of the year.

"I'll meet you inside," Zac said, jumping out the car and running into the house. Curious, I got my stuff from the backseat and followed him inside.

There was a trail of rose petals leading into the lounge so I followed them. In the lounge room were candles and roses. Zac was standing in the middle, a smile on his face, his hands behind his back.

"Lil," he said, coming over to me and producing a single white rose from behind his back.

"What's going on Zac?" I asked, taking the rose and smelling its gentle fragrance.

Zac just smiled at me and got down on one knee.

"Oh my God. Are you serious?" I said, as everything clicked in my head.

"Lilliahna Thomas. I know we have only been together for a very short amount of time and that we are still only very young. But in the grand scheme of things I don't think this should matter. I have loved you from afar for a very long time now, but since we've dated my love for you has grown stronger than I ever thought love could grow. You've helped me through so much, given me so much, and made me a better person. I cannot imagine my life without you baby. Please Lilliahna. Will you marry me?"

I just stared at him. A single tear fell down my cheek as I nodded. "Yes," I whispered, holding out my hand to him. Zac slipped the ring onto my finger, it was simple and elegant. A white gold band, with a diamond set in the centre. Smaller diamonds clustered around it.

"Thank you so much baby. You have made me so happy." He said pulling me to him tightly.

"I love you Zac," I said, kissing him hard.

"Oh, Lilli, I love you too," he said, kissing me back and pulling my body tightly against his. As our kisses grew more passionate I felt Zac's arousal through the thin material of my skirt, his desire matching mine. We had been so busy with study and assignments that we hadn't had sex in a long time. All our time together was spent sleeping, since we had worn ourselves out so much.

"I want you Zac. I want you so bad," I said in between kisses.

Zac didn't reply. Instead he deepened the kiss and pushed me backwards against the wall.

"I need you now Lil, I need to be in you now," he said as I unzipped his pants and pushed them and his jocks down enough to gain access to his cock. I heard him moan as I wrapped my hands around it, not that there was any need to, he was as hard as a rock and already had pre-cum gathering on the tip.

He had slipped his hand between us and pulled the material of my knickers aside, slipping first one, than two fingers inside my already soaking pussy and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"I want you now Zac, don't tease me," I said, urgently. He just deepened the kiss before pushing my hand away. Zac gently lifted me up, pushing me back against the wall, his hands on my arse and lined himself up. As I felt the head of his cock graze against the hole of my pussy I gasped. I needed this so bad.

"Ready Lil," he asked as he kissed me again. I nodded and moved my legs so they were wrapped firmly around his waist, my arms around his neck, as he pushed himself deep inside of me.

"Zac," I moaned, my voice laced with my desire for him.

"Fuck me Zac, I want you. I want it hard and fast. I want you to make me scream," I whispered in his ear.

"Lil? Where did that come from, you never talk dirty to me," he said.

"I just need you so bad. I've missed being able to do this with you. I need you," I said, nibbling on his ear lobe.

He just moved his hips, pushing himself into me as best he could while supporting me against the wall.

After a few minutes I asked him to put me down. When he did I turned around and braced myself on the wall with my hands.

Zac got the idea and before I knew it he was back inside of me, pounding into me with all he had.

I threw my head back so it rested on his shoulder and moaned. He felt so good.

"Ba...by," I said, between moans, unable to string any words together.

He snaked a hand around to the front of me and into my underwear, feeling for my clit. When he applied the first bit of pressure there I moaned loudly.

I was getting so close to coming that my knees were beginning to go weak.

"I think I might fall over from it feeling so good," I managed to say, as Zac continued to take me hard and rub my clit between his fingers.

"I won't let you fall sweetheart," he told me, wrapping his other arm around my tummy and holding me to him.

It was getting to much for me, my breathing began to get uneven and I started shaking with the pressure that was building up inside of me.

"Zac, oh, baby, I'm going to cum.." I said unevenly, biting my bottom lip. Zac just started moving even faster rubbing his finger in hard little circles around my clit as I fought against the waves of pleasure that were threatening to overcome me.

"Zac, Zac, Zac........." I screamed out as I came. Waves of pleasure broke over me again and again. I felt every muscle in my body contract with the force of pleasure that Zac had caused me.

"Lilliahna," Zac moaned as the walls of my pussy contracted around his cock.

"Lil, Baby, Lil," he said over and over again as he came.

We slid to the floor, trying to catch our breath as we recovered from our orgasms.

"That was amazing," I said, as Zac's cock shrank and fell out of me. A flood of our combined juices followed and I cupped my hand under me just in time to catch it all. We looked at each other and laughed.

"I love you," he said, as he scooped me up in his arms and carried me, still fully clothed, to the bathroom.

"I love you too," I replied, nuzzling against his neck.

~*~ Zac ~*~

I left Lil in the bathroom to clean up while I went and checked on dinner. I wasn't feeling tired, despite the amazing sex that we had just had, and was so happy that she had said yes.

20 minutes later and I had just finished dishing up tea when Lil called out to find where I was.

"Dining room baby," I called back, going to her side of the table and pulling out the chair.

"Oh my God, Zac. You just keep on surprising me don't you," she said, giving me a kiss before she sat down.

Tea was a quiet affair, both of us lost in our own thoughts. I couldn't help thinking how lucky I was to have Lil in my life, and how I had now found what was missing. Someone to love unconditionally, and who I knew loved me back.

"Baby, come with me," I asked her, taking her hand and leading her into the bedroom.

"I want you again, but this time I want to take it slow, I want to show you how happy you have made me, I want to treasure you Lilli, starting now and continuing for the rest of our lives," I said, pulling Lilli towards me and gently kissing her.

I slid my hands up her sides, gently pulling her shirt over her head. Reaching behind her I pulled her hair from the messy bun she had thrown it in, releasing it so that it cascaded down her back. She looked up at me with her big, dark eyes and I began to feel my desire build up again.

"I love you," she said as she slipped out of her skirt and layed back on the bed, legs spread ever so slighty, making me harder at the thought of what was about to happen.

Quickly I pulled off the rest of my clothes and moved onto the bed with her. Kissing for a while as I cradled her in my arms.

"I want you again Zac," she murmured into my mouth.

I didn't answer, though I moved my hands around her and unclasped her bra. Trailing a line of kisses down her chest and stomach I moved towards her pussy, which was already wet with her own desire. I lightly kissed her and heard her catch her breath. Using my fingers I spread her apart and plunged my tongue into her soaking pussy.

"Zac..." she moaned as she tangled her fingers in my hair.

I focused all my energy on her clit, licking it, sucking on it, trying to cause as much pleasure as I could to Lilli.

"Baby, you are so good. Let me suck on your cock. I want to make you feel as good as you're making me feel. Please baby," she murmured.

I sat up and looked at her as she sat up and reached for my cock. Placing a hand on my chest she gently pushed me backwards so I was lying on my back and placed on knee either side of my head. Leaning down she took me in her mouth and began to suck hard.

Holding onto her hips I guided her down to my waiting tongue, enjoying the added feelings on my cock as she moaned from the pleasure I was causing her.

She was making me get close and I didn't want to stop just yet so I pulled her further onto me and once again focused on her clit. Pushing a finger into her at the same time I heard her gasp and she let my cock slip from her mouth.

"Baby, oh don't stop, just there, please, just there," she groaned, her face resting on my tummy, her fingernails digging into my hips.

I could feel her trembling and knew she wasn't far away from coming. I wrapped my arms around her and pushed her onto her back, allowing me to have even more access to her pussy. I put my hands on her thighs and pushed her legs open as far as I could, opening her up to me even more. I rubbed my tongue over and over her clit, smiling as I felt her trembling body moving beneath me. She pushed her hips up trying to get me to give her more, happily I obliged.

"Zac, oh I'm so close. That's the spot, please, please, don't you dare stop," she said, growing louder as she got even closer. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked on it hard, as Lil gasped and began to come. I could feel her wetness grow and felt her whole body tighten beneath me.

I moved myself between her legs and before she had fully recovered pushed myself into her, putting my weight on my elbows as I kissed her lightly on her nose.

"How was that baby girl?" I asked as I began to slowly move in and out of her.

"Amazing," she replied as she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I nuzzled my face into her neck, her arms pulling my tightly to her. I continued to move in and out of her at a steady pace, feeling an orgasm building slowly.

"I love you Zac, I really, really love you," Lilli said to me, pulling my head up so she could kiss me.

"I love you too, precious," I told her, kissing her back.

As the pleasure begin to build up more and more our kisses grew more passionate.

"You're making me all tingly again," she said as her breathing once again became uneven.

"I'm making myself tingly," I said with a small chuckle as my breathing too became uneven.

She smiled up and me and began to kiss me once more.

"Oh yeah, Lilli, fuck," I whispered as I felt myself grow closer. Lil's muscles slowly began to grow tighter around me.

"Zac," She cried out as we came hard together.

"Lilli, oh baby," I murmured into her hair and I rolled over and pulled her on top of me so I could hold her close. I kissed the top of her forehead as she closed her eyes and began to drift off to sleep.

I gently rolled onto my side, careful not to wake her and pulled a blanket over us. We had a wet patch but it was forgotten in the need to hold her close. Nuzzling my face into her hair I took a deep breath and slowly joined her in dreamland.

~*~ Lilliahna ~*~

"Baby, I need to borrow some clothes," I said as I nudged Zac awake the next morning.

"Mmm..." he groaned. "In the dresser, help yourself." He added as he rolled over and pulled the covers over his head.

Laughing I pulled out a shirt and slipped it over my undies before I wandered into the kitchen to get some food. As I waited for my toast to cook I examined my ring. It was truly beautiful. I still couldn't believe it. Grabbing my mobile from the lounge room I rang Summer.

"Humph?" she groaned into the phone.

"Good morning to you too sunshine," I replied laughing.

"Hey Lil, what's matter," she said, not saying all the words as she was still half asleep.

"Oh not much. Come around to Zac's please. I have something to tell you," I told her.

"Time?"

"Oh you're funny. You're just being lazy now. But whenever you want. I know that you are gunna be heaps curious so you're gunna be here soon. Also I know your wide awake now, but you are pretending that you aren't," I told her laughing.

"Ok Lil, you caught me. I'll be there soon," she said, hanging up.

"Who were you talking to?" Zac asked as he came into the room wearing just his jocks.

"Summer, she's coming around soon so I can tell her the awesome news. You'd better put some pants on," I told him, kissing him on the cheek.

"So had you, or I might have to take more clothes off. You look so cute in my shirt with bed hair," he replied, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to him.

"Your silly baby," I told him as I turned around to butter my toast.

"You making me breakfast? Wow, you're a good girl future Mrs. Davidson."

Laughing I took a big bite of the toast poked my tongue out at him.

"Cheeky this morning hey?" he said, grabbing me and tickling me.

"Hey guys, I knocked but there was no answer," Summer said, coming into the kitchen.

Zac stopped tickling me and pushed me in front of him.

"Don't worry, I already seen it," Summer laughed, as I ran over to her and gave her a hug.

"So what's this awesome news?" she asked me as Zac left the room to put some pants on. Not saying a word I held up my hand.

"Oh my God Lil, is this for real??" She asked, grabbing my hand and examining the ring. "It's beautiful."

"I know. I have something to ask you too," I said. "Will you be my maid-of-honour?"

"Definitely!!" she screamed, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Definitely what?" Zac asked as he came into the room.

"Summer's agreed to be my maid-of-honour," I told him.

"Yay," he said with a smile. Summer smacked him on the arm. "I'm just kidding Sum, that's great," he added.

"Anyways, I'm heading into school to do some study. Wanna come Lil?" Summer asked.

"Yeah, give me ten minutes," I said, heading to the bedroom to get changed.

"Sure," Summer replied picking up the remote and flicking on the TV.

~