Lillies Are The Flower Of Death

Story Info
Maria lay on her back next to the bay window.
1k words
3.4
13.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria lay on her back next to the bay window, tracing her fading stretch marks with two fingers. She had recently given Antonio their first child, and her belly was still soft, though she had started working out again, when she had the time.

As she lay on the floor in the patch of carpet illuminated by the window, she stared out the window, at the sliver moon winking out from behind the light fog that layered the earth. The eerie light of the moon shone onto her face, brought the features of her face into sharp relief. Her slightly hooked nose and her delicate cheekbones were enhanced by the rough shadows beneath them. Her eyes were large and brown, with long eyelashes that brushed her cheeks when she blinked. Her hair was a deep, dark shade of brown.

She sat up, and pressed her hand softly against the window pane, feeling the cold infiltrate her bones. Decembers in her small town always come hard, and she was used to the cold. She stared grimly out the window, and noticed for the hundredth time the absence of the second car in the driveway. Antonio was on a business trip, and he would not be back for another three days, and, having been married for almost four years, this felt like a long time to Maria.

Maria shivered.

Getting up, she shuffled to the kitchen, where she had left her shawl draped over a chair. Sighing, she shrugged it on. She felt fatigued. She imagined Antonio in a meeting, hoping he was thinking about her. He had promised to call her tonight, but he hadn't yet.

Going over to the stove, she took the kettle in her hand. The metal handle felt freezing in her palm. She filled her kettle and put it onto the burner. She was preparing a cup of tea when she heard the baby crying upstairs.

'That's odd', she thought to herself, 'I just put her down fifteen minutes ago.'

She traipsed up the stairs and into the baby's room.

She stopped in the doorway and stared in shock, into the baby's room.

However, it wasn't the room itself that was shocking. There were a few teething rings lying on the floor, a couple articles of clothing folded near the entrance of the closet. The room was painted a light, flowery yellow. Maria and Antonio had decided on it because it was gender-neutral, as they had decided to keep the baby's sex a secret until the birth. They were delighted to find that she was a girl. They named her Lily, after Maria's favorite flower.

No, the thing that scared and surprised Maria was the woman standing next to the crib, staring down at Lily, who had now stopped crying.

The stranger looked up at Maria. She was tall and graceful-looking, with long, flowing, blonde hair and eyes like two bright emeralds. She was swathed in silk and lace and gauze, and the bangles at her wristed clinked together musically. She seemed to float as she walked over to Maria, who was still standing in horror in the doorway.

"Do not worry, Maria," she whispered, "I am not here to harm your daughter."

"Who.... Who are you?" Maria whispered back.

"I am Nyx," the woman answered, "keeper of the Selvvian."

Nyx tucked the loose hair behind her shoulder, revealing abnormally pointed ears.

Mesmerized, Maria reached up and touched the zenith of the inhuman ears, suddenly, and inexplicably filled with trust for her.

Nyx smiled.

"Why are you here?" asked Maria, no longer afraid.

"I was checking on your daughter."

Maria realized that her finger still was touching Nyx's ear. "Sorry," she muttered, embarrassed.

Nyx reached up and touched the side of Maria's face with her soft hand. Maria leaned forward towards her. Suddenly, their lips touched, sparking electricity to jolt through Maria's body.

Maria tried to pull her lips away, but Nyx took the back of her head and held her lips close to hers. Maria slipped her tongue into Nyx's mouth. Maria was beginning to feel very hot, deep between her legs. She tangled her hands in Nyx's hair, and continued kissing her deeply.

Nxy slid her hands down Maria's sides and onto her bosom. Pushing aside her wool shawl, she started to slowly unbutton Maria's top. Maria sighed in pleasure, as her new lover slipped her hand inside her shirt and started to tease her breasts with her hands, feeling them turn into peaks, in her fingers. She bent and took one of the hard nubs into her mouth and flicked it with her tongue.

Maria moaned in pleasure.

Nyx straightened, and pushed Maria against the wall, kissing her on the lips. She moved her hands from Maria's breasts, down to the hem of Maria's skirt. Reaching under, she ran her hand up Maria's leg. Maria's entire body tensed in anticipation. Her pussy was wet from all of the foreplay.

Nyx reached into Maria's panties and lightly grazed her clit with one finger. Maria licked her lips. Nyx rubbed Maria's lips and clit, while running one hand up and down her leg.

"Do it. Please do it, Nyx," whispered Maria.

Nyx slowly rubbed Maria's pussy faster and faster, and then made her way down to her opening. She gently inserted one finger, and started thrusting, slowly.

Maria started breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling rapidly, her hands still entangled in Nyx's silky hair.

Nyx added another finger into Maria and started thrusting with a force that Maria had never known before. She moved her hips in rhythm with Nyx's thrusts, but just before she was about to climax, Nyx pulled her fingers out.

She stood up, and stared at Maria, her eyes suddenly cold.

With one smooth, quick motion, she grabbed a hidden knife from her belt and stabbed it into Maria's chest.

Maria staggered, her mouth a gaping "O", and crumpled onto the floor, dead.

"Stupid, trusting human," muttered Nyx, putting her knife back at her hip, "Princess," she turned to the crib, on the opposite side of the room, "it is time to return to your people."

She strode over to the crib, took Lily in her arms, and fled into the night.