Lilly White, Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
2,999 Followers

Kitty moved to one side and while Lilly watched fascinated slipped off first the peignoir then the almost transparent gown under it. She stood tall, erect and majestically nude before Lilly. Lilly was aghast at the beauty of the nude woman in front of her. Her body was a work of art. She never knew how splendid a woman's body could be till now. She had seen copies of nudes done by famous artists but none compared to this Goddess who stood before her. She was aware finally that her jaw had dropped open and she closed it with great effort. Kitty's body literally took her breath away it was so sensual, so erotic, so sexual.

Her eyes moved over it taking in ever detail, her beautiful face, slender neck, soft shoulders, magnificent breasts what seemed to almost defy gravity. Her areolas were like none she had ever seen, puffy, swollen rounded cones of brown. Her nipples thrust out from the brown cones at least a half-inch. Her belly was softly rounded, and below, her sex. There was not a hair there, beautifully denuded. Lilly took in the soft Mount of Venus, then the indention of the outer lips, perfect in every way, and just the faintest hint of inner lips, neat and lovely.

Kitty stood watching the expression on her face and her eyes traveling over her body. She turned slowly and gracefully letting Lilly take in her body from all angles. Her buttocks were perfect, full and shapely. Her legs full, and well muscled. She appeared to have no excess flesh on her entire body. Lilly was so taken with her she realized that her hand had gone to her own sex and a finger was inside her sex. She had no recollection of moving it there.

"First a toast to a wonderful relationship!" Kitty said passing a glass of sparkling champagne to Lilly. They touched glasses and sipped the cool liquor. The hot water surrounding her and the delicious iced champagne made her body seem so much more erotic and exciting. Her hidden hand below the water stroked her swollen clit gently.

"Now, Young Lady, I want to wash your beautiful body then we shall make it even lovelier." Kitty said as they finished the champagne. Lilly's head felt a little light and she nodded and grinned at Kitty. Kitty bent over and kissed her softly and took her glass.

Kitty took a large sponge and began to sensually wash Lilly's body. The soft sponge felt so erotic against her skin. She paid attention to Lilly's breasts and even stroked them with her hand washing them softly. She had the young woman raise her legs and washed them as Lilly layback enjoying the attention. No one had ever washed her since she was a baby and she found it so sexually exciting. Kitty's fingers moved between each toe washing them. She never knew how erotic that felt having someone else bathe her feet.

Finally Kitty had her stand and washed her lower body. Lilly shut her eyes when Kitty had her spread her legs so she could wash her private parts. Her legs almost gave way when Kitty's fingers played over her pubic area and a finger slipped down to slide up and down between her pussy lips washing her. The errant finger slid delightfully up inside her and she sobbed out. Kitty's finger slid upward and found her swollen clit.

Kitty looked up at her. "My, the little man in the boat is awake and poking his head up. You naughty girl, I think you have been teasing him under the water. I noticed your arm in that direction. That's wonderful; I love to play with mine too! Most girls and women do -- those that will admit it!" She said with a throaty chuckle.

Lilly felt better having Kitty admit to fondling herself -- what was it called -- 'masturbation' -- that's the term the books used. She thrust her hips forward toward the beautiful woman washing her body. She turned when Kitty asked her to and without question, bent forward and grasped the sides of the sloped bathtub head.

Kitty moved the sponge over her buttocks and thighs and she spread them wider as the sponge moved up to her sex. Fingers replaced the sponge and knowing fingers played up and down her sex.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Lilly. Really lovely. Billy will love this. I can imagine his fingers playing here." Kitty said, her fingers slipping up and down the wet slit. "And what a lovely little asshole, you have!"

If she hadn't been holding onto the bathtub edges, Lilly would have fallen. She felt Kitty's finger move over her brown small "asshole." She loved the lewd term for her anus. The wet finger slid around and around it then she gasped as it pressed against the small hole and actually invaded her body. The feeling was so intense. She had done it guiltily sliding a finger there during rare moments of anal experimentation and felt none of these intense sensations. She cried out as the naughty, slick finger slid deeply inside her. Her knees trembled from the unexpected joy. The finger slid out and she groaned, wanting it to continue.

Kitty washed her hands quickly and held her hands out for Lilly to step out of the galvanized tub onto soft towels spread on the floor. Kitty took a huge soft towel and dried the young woman off tenderly, kissing her skin from time to time.

"Now, sit here on this stool. I have a most pleasant task ahead of me. I want to help you get rid of all your body hair. Nothing is more erotic and pleasurable to a man than a woman's hairless body." Kitty said as she took a shaving mug, added hot water, took a brush and whipped it around till it produced a mass of white shaving foam.

Lilly was shocked. "All of it?" She asked incredulously.

"All of it!" Kitty laughed. "Do you like my bare pussy?" Lilly nodded. "The ancient Egyptians deemed a hairless body a thing of beauty. They did not have the advantage of our razors and had to pull the hairs out one by one with their tweezers. Can you imagine?" She laughed softly.

"Now relax and let me perform this delightful task on your sweet lovely body. I assure you it is a most pleasant task for me." She said kissing Lilly's lips. "Fortunately for you I do not have to use the old straight edged razor. Some kindly soul invented a new device called a 'Safety Razor' I can use a straight razor, and have, but the new invention is so much better particularly on us ladies whose skin isn't so tough. Now please raise your arm."

Lilly's eyebrows shot up but she did as asked. Shave under her arm? A new idea for her! She certainly hoped Kitty knew what she was talking about. She knew no one who shaved under his or her armpits. Kitty ran the shaving brush over the area and Lilly giggled. It tickled! Kitty laughed with her and moments later her armpit was hairless. The other arm followed close behind. A mirror placed in her hand, and a long look showed her the soft hairless flesh there. Mnn, she liked it!

"Now my Dear, the legs." Kitty said smiling up at her. She took each leg and carefully denuded them. Lilly had heard of doing this, but had never seen much use for it as the skirts hid the legs and what use was it? Then she giggled. Of course! When she was naked, Billy would see her bare, long slender legs.

"Now, the most intimate part, your sweet pussy. I shall make it into a work of art!" Kitty laughed spreading Lilly's long slender legs. She looked up at Lilly's face and saw the doubt there. Kitty stood up and moved beside her, taking her hand and placing it on her bare sex.

"I can see doubt there in your eyes. Feel my pussy. Go ahead. Slide your fingers over it." Kitty said softly. Lilly hesitated; she had never touched another woman's private parts -- a "pussy." She giggled at the thought. Her hand moved over the offered part, and it felt so smooth and nice. She looked up at Kitty and smiled. Her fingers explored the soft Mount of Venus. She loved it. Her fingers drifted lower and she slid a single digit downward a little and into the prominent crevice. She saw Kitty shiver slightly as it touched her intimate "pussy" flesh. Emboldened, she pressed inward and her finger slid inward, she felt hot, wet, slick flesh. Back a little and her finger felt the opening there and she couldn't resist and slid her finger up into the pussy of her teacher.

"Mmm, yes, Sweet Love. Let your finger slide up inside me. I shall slide mine inside yours as well as other things of great delight." Kitty smiled down at her. "But for now, please remove it so that I may attend to your luscious pussy."

Lilly reluctantly pulled her finger out and Kitty moved between her legs, and dropped on her knees. She spread Lilly's thighs wider and applied the warm foam to her entire pubic area. It felt so wonderful. Lilly sat watching Kitty slowly and carefully run the razor over her - pussy. She had heard the term and never liked it till now. Now as Kitty used it more and more, she began to love the sound and shape of the words on her lips. She remembered her finger that had slid into Kitty's pussy and slipped it to her nose and drew the odor of another woman's pussy into her nostrils.

The thought and scent of it took her breath away. She was smelling another woman's pussy. Her intimate scent, her secretions. She gasped. Kitty looked up.

"I see you finally decided to see what my pussy smelled like. I hope you like it!" Kitty chuckled softly.

Lilly's face went crimson, and she looked down and her whole body had turned bright pink. She never knew that a blush could cover her whole body. Caught! Then the idea of the whole scene hit her. Kitty was down between her thighs, her head almost buried in her pussy but being caught by the woman who was denuding her body embarrassed her. She managed to laugh finally, looking down at Kitty's upturned grinning face.

"Taste it!" Lilly said softly. "Taste my pussy juices. I'm told they are very tasty. Don't be afraid. You shall taste them many times before our lessons are over."

Lilly was shocked at first. Taste another woman's sex? Her intimate flesh? She had read allusions to this but never in her life thought she would be actually doing it. Kitty's eyes looked up at her and she nodded up at Lilly, encouraging her. Hesitantly Lilly slid the finger, the finger that had been inside Kitty's pussy to her mouth. Her tongue slid out and touched the finger. She licked it again then brought it into her mouth and sucked on it. The odor of Kitty's sex filled her nostrils and the slightly salty taste seemed to be amplified a million times inside her mouth.

Delicious! Wonderful! Unlike anything she had ever experienced. She was actually tasting anther woman's most intimate juice. She felt her clit throb at the deliciously naughty thought of what she was doing, what she would do later -- according to Kitty. She moaned and felt lightheaded at the thought. From a distance she heard the soft throaty chuckle of Kitty.

She felt the razor slide over different parts of her pubic area, and finally looked down. Kitty was sliding the razor over the flesh of her inner thighs, pulling the flesh taut as she expertly removed the hair. She moaned as a knowing finger slid between her pussy lips and held her flesh open as the razor slipped up and down her pussy lips. It felt so wonderful and erotic. Her clitoris -- her "clit" felt swollen and about to burst. It seemed she could feel her whole sex become wet and swollen from the gentle manipulations as Kitty removed her pussy hair. The gasped as Kitty's fingers spread her buttocks, her ass, wide and the razor slid over the skin taking the last of the hair off her pubic area.

Kitty took the sponge, wet it and carefully wiped the shaving cream off of her whole pubic area, then patted it dry with the large towel. She took a bottle of Witch Hazel, poured a little in her hands and smoothed it over the denuded flesh. She reached over and took a hand mirror and handed it to Lilly. "Now, Miss Lilly White, Virgin, look at your new look. Lilly took the mirror and looked at her spread sex - her pussy. Her eyes popped wide. She of course had never seen her pussy without hair on it since before puberty.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Kitty said reaching down to stroke the soft Mount of Venus. "Touch it! Feel how soft it is!" She encouraged. Lilly slid her hand down and stroked her mound. It was so very soft and smooth. The skin had a new feel to it, sensitive and totally different from when the hair covered it. She looked lower at her spread sex. Her open flesh was deep pink now, the inner lips swollen and gleaming with her wetness. Below she could see the small round puckered hole of her ass. Her eyes were drawn back upward and she could just make out the pink head of her clit peeping from its sheath. She placed a finger on either side of it and pulled upward a little and it slipped out, pink and erect. She shivered at the sight.

"I never knew it could look like this. It is rather pretty. I always thought it was ugly. Mother told me it was ugly and not to touch it, play with it, or look at it." Lilly hesitated. "With all due respect, I think my dear departed Mother was wrong." She looked at Kitty and they both burst out laughing.

Kitty held her hand out and pulled Lilly to her feet. They melted together and Lilly gasped as her nude body touched for the first time, Kitty's totally nude body. The difference was amazing. It could have been psychological as a film of cloth a good puff of wind would have blown away had covered Kitty's gossamer clad body before. Now their naked bodies pressed close. Soft breast against soft breast, belly-to-belly, hips thrust forward to meet hips, thighs brushed together. They kissed long and deeply, hands moving over velvet soft flesh. Lilly slid her hands down to cup Kitty's soft rounded ass and pulled it against her. Her heart raced at the erotic feel of the woman's body against her naked flesh.

Kitty gently pushed her away and took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. Instead of going directly to the bed she had Lilly stand before the mirror again. She moved beside her and they stood side by side. "Now Sweet Lilly, just look at our bodies, yours and mine, side by side. How do you like your 'new' body?" She asked. "Close your eyes for a moment." Lilly did as she was asked.

"Now before you open them. Forget everything you have seen before, my body, and your body. The image you will see is new. A new person. Just look at the image you see in the mirror, I want you to see a new Lilly White. You have never seen her in your entire life. Now open your eyes."

Lilly kept her eyes closed for a while longer. She had done this exercise before, looking at a landscape, her house, as if she had never seen it before. Blotting out all past memories of it from her mind. What she saw at that moment, whatever her eye fell upon. No past memories whatsoever.

Her lovely blue eyes slid open. She gasped. Two absolutely gorgeous nude women stood side by side. Not naked, nude, as in a fine painting by Titian, or Reuben -- voluptuous, erotic, sensual, sexual, exotic, to an extent she had never seen. The older woman was superb in body and face. Full exotic breasts, round and inviting looking, puffy areolas, a soft belly with the indention of her umbilicus, lower the mons, the pronounced slit, the curved inward lips inviting the eye to follow it downward, wondering what lay there. Her legs were long, nicely muscled, well formed, and below lovely feet.

The younger woman - her eyes widened. A beautiful young woman looked back at her. Long blonde tresses, shoulder length, shining and lovely, blue eyes in a face that was almost angelic in looks and proportion. Slender neck, nice shoulders pulled back, breasts full and rounded, pink areolas, erect nipples, and a slender well-trimmed waist that needed no corset. Nicely proportioned hips, slightly rounded belly, no excess fat there, then the prominent pussy mound, and below it the perfectly beautiful slit now seen for the first time unadorned. She shook her head slightly at the sight of it. She loved the new look. She looked lower, her long legs; now without a hair on them, with nothing to detract from the long slender look of them.

Her voice was hushed. " I never knew! I never knew! I am lovely. My body is so -- so sensual!" She turned and hugged Kitty to her. She kissed Kitty with a ferocity and passion she never knew she possessed, particularly toward another woman. Kitty pulled her close and returned the kisses and caresses. Tongues flicked, probed, hands stroked, fondled, and passions quickly arose. Before she knew it Lilly was breathing hard, her hands and body afire with lust for this magnificent woman, who had revealed her sensuality for the very first time.

Kitty broke the fierce embrace and pulled Lilly to the bed. Lilly had never seen such a huge bed. She didn't know that they were made this large. It was huge. A canopy over it gave it a wonderful erotic look. Mosquito netting could be lowered around it. This country seldom had mosquitoes, but sometimes they did come in droves. The bed was turned down and she thought the sheets must be silk, they were so soft, shiny and beautiful. God, this woman was a wonder! Large and small pillows were arranged at the head of the bed.

"Come my little Virgin, our passions are rising. Now is the time for me to teach you of love. Lie back and let me make love to your beautiful virgin body for the first time. I am so honored that you chose me to help you loose your 'virginity.' I call it that, for you have never known sex with another person. Kitty's philosophy 'says' a real person has to take away your bodily virginity." She chuckled. "Cucumbers do not count!"

Lilly lay down beside Kitty and pulled her close. They resumed their kissing and they turned, bodies pressing. Kitty's hand came to her breast and stroked and fondled it. She felt her nipple swell and become erect. She had stroked her own breasts but this was infinitely better. So very erotic, another woman's hands on her. As they kissed the hand moved from one breast to the other magically cupping, squeezing the flesh. She could feel her breasts swell, fill with blood, "fill with passion" -- a term she had read in a book -- words, now it came true, she knew the full, the real, meaning of the words.

When Kitty moved down and began to suck one breast she thought she would swoon, it felt so wonderful. Did this wonderful feeling happen with a man too? Lips sucked at her nipple, pulling it, teeth nipped delightfully, raking the hard elongated nipple. When Kitty moved to the other breast she was amazed how long her nipple stood out. Longer than when Kitty had first sucked on them -- how long ago -- hours, days, minutes?

Time meant nothing now, only the magic lips, tongue, hands, teeth at her breasts, moving from one to the other as this woman loved her body. She stroked Kitty's soft skin, ran her fingers through the golden soft hair, and ran her hands over the soft contours of the woman's back. She reached over and slipped her hand to stroke and cup Kitty's full breast. God, would she be able to kiss them, suck the hard nipples that now pressed against her flesh, denting it with their hardness?

As Kitty's lips sucked, her hands were not idle; they stroked and fondled her breasts till they swelled still more, something Lilly thought could not happen. They ached they felt so full. She imagined this was the passion she had secretly read about in some of the "trashy novels" that abounded in these modern times.

She squirmed as Kitty's lips moved to lick the undersides of her breasts, moving outward under her armpits, licking and kissing the extremely sensitive skin. Her armpit had never been bare since had reached puberty and the sensations were fantastic. She was not ticklish there, but just sensitive. Kitty's lips and tongue licking there, was something she had never imagined another person would do. It excited her tremendously.

The feel of Kitty's body against hers was so erotic also. Kitty's lips kissed her, but the firm breasts pressed against her flesh and the hard nipples rubbed against her skin. Kitty's lips moved down her body, her tongue tasting her lightly perfumed flesh. She watched fascinated as the experienced woman licked over her soft stomach, slid a tongue into her navel and sucked on the flesh. Kitty's hands moved over her flesh sensuously caressing her skin and making her whole body tingle with excitement.

Tawny T
Tawny T
2,999 Followers