Lilly's Life Gone Human Ch. 02

Story Info
Lilly shows her real side and takes care of her friend.
2.2k words
2.96
7.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Friday, 6:50 PM

In Lilly's POV

Fuck! I can't fucking wait for Alex! He's SOO fucking hot! I put on my denim jeans with holes on some parts; I also put on some fishnets to make myself even naughtier. Hell, I'm a real naughty girl. I put on my high heels and I put on a black tank top. I couldn't wait for him to come here and fuck me. Just thinking about it was already making me wet.

"Fuck. Getting horny again..." I said to myself. I decided to get myself relieved until he came. I went in to my sister's room. She had a bunch of sex toys. I'd pleasure myself with them once in a while. I grabbed my sisters black dildo and went in the bathroom. I took off my clothes and positioned the black 'cock' towards my pussy. I pushed in and moaned in pleasure as the object entered my cunt. I leaned against the counter of the bathroom and rested my right paw against my face. I swirled the big black 'dick' in my entrance. I began fantasizing that Alex was fucking me. "Yes... Mmmmmm... Right there, Alex... Oh yes- MMF! Yes! Deeper Alex!" I moaned. I put on one of my porn videos. Yes, it was HUMAN porn. I just think humans are just something, you know? I pushed faster in my cunt and was moaning terribly loud. My video had ended and I put on another one. I kept going at it until I came. I sat on the floor and panted loudly. I took it out and looked at the thing. I licked my cum off it and put it back in my sisters room.

A few minutes later I heard knocking on the door. I went to the door and opened it up. My eyes widened.

"You Lilly Palmer?" Alex asked. I nodded my head and hugged him.

"It's you!" I said excitedly. Alex hugged me and put his paws on my ass. "Show me to your room" he said in my ear. I nodded and showed him my room upstairs. "This is my room... Where we will be having fun in..." I said seductively. Alex grinned. He looked around my room. "Nice place." He said. I looked back at him and smiled. "Thank you." I said.

"So, Alex, do you like any music?" I asked him. "Hmm... Well I like metal and rap." He told me. I really don't care for rap that much but they were still good. I'm more of a punk. "I like rap too but I mostly listen to metal and punk." I told him. "Any bands you like?" I asked. "KoRn is my top favorite. Disturbed and A7X." He told me. I was going to tell him MY favorite bands but I dropped my iTouch on the ground.

"Shit," I bend down. My ass was showing straight towards him. "Hey Lilly can you show me the- Oooh maaaan..." He said starring right at my ass. I was wearing denim jeans so he could see my ass perfectly good. I got back up and turned around. "You like my ass?" I asked seductively. Alex just smiled. "So sexy." he said. I walked up to him and put my hands on his chest. "Do you want it?" I asked lustfully. I took off my tank top and pressed my boobs against his chest. I wrapped my long tail around him.

"Fuck I need you badly..." He whispered in my ears. Alex slowly put his hands on my tits and he pushed me on the bed. He climbed on me and started licking my neck. He licked all the way to my bra and he grabbed it with his teeth and ripped it right off. I let out a sexy growl at him. He began licking my breasts. I moaned while I smiled naughtily. "Oh yes, Alex..." I moaned. He then reached for my pants and he slowly started to pull it off. I saved him the trouble by pulling off my own underwear. Whenever I get naked, I actually stare at myself while doing erotic poses. I can feel him pulling down his jeans. I couldn't wait for it.

"You want to see my cock...?" Alex asked. I quickly replied yes to him. He slowly pulled off his black boxers. I can see his pubic hair slowly exposing. Soon what felt like hours, his entire length came out. I gasped at his beautiful cock. "Holy Fuck, Alex... Your rod is even bigger in person..." I said. Alex smiled. "Just for people like you..." He said. I grabbed at his cock and stroked it. Alex moaned a little. I began to lick hungrily at his dick and balls. He grabbed my head and shoved the entire thing in my Mouth. My eyes widened since his cock went half down my mouth. I choked and gagged but he still had me on his cock. "Oh fuck Lilly..." Alex moaned. I continued sucking hungrily at his cock, not even bothering to breathe. I felt his pre cum go in my mouth. I purred and continued sucking the life out if him. He started thrusting in and out of my mouth. His cock was so huge.

"Lilly, I'm going to cum soon..." He grunted. I continued eating his cock and felt a large, hot, sticky fluid go everywhere in my mouth. He didn't stop cumming for a good 10 seconds. Soon, I pulled away and his hot sticky cum dripped down my muzzle. "Alex... You taste wonderful..." I moaned. I flipped the hair out my left eye and ate the rest of his cum. I noticed Alex had a bottle of lube some condoms. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up. What do you think you're doing?" I asked him. Alex chuckled.

"Putting on lube and a condom so we won't gets AIDES." He said. I hate condoms so much. It just takes the fun away. "No, no, no, no, no. No lube OR condoms. We are going to have un-protected sex, baby." I told him. He stared at the sex equipment and threw it aside. I opened my legs so he can put his dick in.

"Fuck me, Alex. Fuck me hard." I told him. He aligned his cock towards my cunt and he pushed it inside. "YES! FUCK ME ALEX!" I yelled at him. He started going slow. "Alex, what the fuck are you fucking doing? I said FUCK me!" I yelled. He just laughed and began punishing my cunt. I grabbed onto the bed and dug my claws in it. My breasts started jiggling along the hard thrusts he made.

"Alex! Fuck me deeper! DEEEEEEEEEEEPEEER!" I yelled. He pushed his fuck stick deeper in my moist tight pussy. "AH FUCK BABY! SLAP MY ASS ALEXANDER!" I yelled.

.:2 Houses From Here:.

"Mom dad, what's a cock and a pussy?" A little boy asked his parents. The mom and dad spat out their coffee and looked at their son. "Where did you hear these words at?" The dad asked. The boy pointed at the window. "I was playing with my doggy friends and we heard screaming saying to fuck my pussy with your cock'. We got scared and ran away." The boy said with a ':3' expression.

.:Back in Lilly's room:.

Alex's cock was unlike any other cock I've taken before. Yes, I've had sex with... A lot people. 19 of them were human males around the age of 19 to 24. What can I say? I'm just a naughty, slutty wolf. I just love to have fun around the world. Alex began sucking on my tits as he pushed in and out of my pussy. "Damn you have a sweet pussy..." he moaned. I began bouncing up and down on his cock. That's when my phone rang. I reached over and saw that it was Abel. I picked up.

"Yeah, what do you want? Mmm! Oh fuck yeah!" I yelled over the phone.

"Lilly? Are you having sex again?" He asked. Yeah, my family tends to catch me a lot. I bring home so many wolves and human males. And I get really pissed when they do. I remember this one time I brought home this cutie emo human male named Blaze Creivac and we made some serious love that night. I was SOO fucking close to an orgasm and my little brother Ricky asked me where his toy dinosaur was at and he HAD to ruin it! Fucking douche bag... I love him though!

Alex pushed one last time and came in my cunt. I screamed in the phone and I could tell Abel's deaf now. "SORRY! GOTTA GO!" I yelled. I came ALL over the bed. He pulled out his long cock and laid down.

"Alex... We need to get two more things down before you leave..." I said. Alex looked up. "What are they?" He asked. I began rubbing my boobs while eyeing his cock.

"My boobs are sore in between..." I purred. Alex got my drift and began drooling over my breasts. I opened them up. "They want to play with you..." I said naughtily. He came over and put his dick in between my boobs. He out a growl of pleasure. "Damn your tits are soft and big." He growled.

I smirked and began stroking his rod with my boobies. He growled and began thrusting in and out of my boobs.

"Mmm damn you're fast as a lion." I purred. Alex put more pressure on boobs. "Ugh, your tits are big." Alex said. That's it? No witty comments on my boobs? Meh... Lame... I felt his pre splash on my face.

Alex was making the bed shake. "Damn, Alex, slow down! You're going to break my bed." I told him. Alex just chuckled. "Your boobs are too good for me to slow down." He said.

I just realized something...

This is the first time I had tit sex. Out of ALL the guys I've been through, I never tried it.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" he yelled. He pushed in my boobs faster and came. I closed my eyes quickly since it got in my eyes.

"Alex you fucking douche bag. You got it in my eye!" I laughed. Alex laughed and laid down.

"It makes you look hot with cum everywhere on your face." He said. I wiped the cum off my face.

I got on all fours. "Alex, I have a special task for you. My ass is dirty on the inside and your cock is really wet to clean it. Can you do that?" I asked. He positioned his cock towards my asshole. With one swift thrust, his cock was all the way in. I growled in pleasure as his dick entered my ass. He grabbed my hair and pulled it. "Fuck! So tight! Ugh! Mmf! Yes!" He yelled. I could feel that long cock hit the very end of my asshole. I gasped at every thrust he made in me. I could hear the wet sounds in my ass as Alex penetrated me.

I did this once with a human and wolf. They were both in my ass. But they weren't big as Alex. They filled me up so well. Cum was literally leaking out my ass as they were fucking me.

My ass and breast were starting to jiggle as Alex fucked me. "Fuck me! I'm cumming!" Alex yelled.

The fuck? What male says 'Fuck Me' when they are fucking someone when they are cumming?

"Fuck! Me too!" I yelled. I came all over his crotch as he pushed in and out. I felt a long powerful splash in my anus. I felt 15 more. I figured it was his cum. He pulled out and we laid down.

"Damn that was awesome..." Alex said. I smiled. "I love your cock... I want to... Add it to my collection..." I said grinning. We both began to make out. Out tongues mashed together and shared each others saliva. I reached under the bed. I slowly pulled out a knife and concealed it. I pulled away and looked him in the eye. "I love your cock... But... I think it's not good enough." I smiled. Alex had a confused look on his face. I grabbed his cock and put the knife to the bottom and sliced it off.

Alex screamed in pain and horror. "YOU BITCH! HOW- HOW DARE YOU?" He yelled. His blood was all over me. I began chuckling evilly and raised the knife to his throat. I cut his throat open. His blood sprayed all over my room. Half my face was covered in blood. He slowly died a painful death. I licked some of the blood off my lips and hands.

Oh I didn't tell you guys? I'm also a sex murderer. I only want males with dicks that are 15 inches long. If I can just get TWO, they are off the hook.

I put on my clothes and buried the body in my big back yard.

"Thanks for your cock though Alex..." I said and walked back in my house in a really non-innocent sexy way.

"I'm such a bad girl..." I moaned sexily and flipped the hair out my eye.