Lilly's Life Gone Human Ch. 03

Story Info
Lilly goes to a party after being forbid to go.
2.2k words
3.75
5.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

June 26th 4:59 PM

Lilly's POV

I got a text message from my friend Angel. She told me that she has been invited to a party started by some really sexy Mexican teen named Juan Willson. A tall well-fit human teen. He's 19 and, oh, he's the star of the school. I decided I should go talk to him at the cafe. He always goes there to kick it. Hopefully if we get to know each other, I do happen to like Hispanic people. Oh, there I go with my sluttish talk.

Well, my mother and father knew about the party somehow. And what I mean is they fucking went in my fucking purse and read my text messages and shit.

"Who is this Juan Willson?" Eve asked angrily. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not your business," I said. Winston cleared his throat and stepped up.

"Lilly dear, we only want to help-"

"Help what? Ruin my life! That's what you guys are fucking doing. You just want to make me to be fucking miserable!" I yelled. Abel spoke up and said something that made me pissed even though he was right.

"We caught you having sex with over 9000 men in this house. And most of them were humans. You don't understand that it's against our family policy to be with humans," Abel said.

"You know something? I know for a fact that humans are like us. They can have fun and shit. And to top it all off, they were the first ones here!" I yelled. Winston spoke up.

"Lilly, I don't want you going to that party. The End," He said. I just smiled.

"Okay. I see. I understand. I was wrong. Forgive me," I said acting like I felt sorry. "I'm sorry if I was being rebellious," I said trying to act even sorrier. My mom and dad smiled.

"I'm glad you see it our way," my mom said. I smiled.

"For once, you guys taught me something," I said.

I walked in my room. I will go to this party. Even if I have to sneak out. Which I will do. I decided I should dress good for him. I wore some dark blue jeans that had holes in them, and I wore a black tank too and some high heels. I decided to put some EMO make up on my face. I put some black lip stick on and I dyed the left part of my hair black. I heard EMO styles are hot these days. I think Juan will like me. I smiled walked out of the door.

.:At the local cafe:.

I walked in the cafe and saw a crowd. I went over there and pushed people aside. One of them got pissed and got up.

"Hey you! The wolf with the white fur! You better learn to say sorry or excuse me!" he yelled. All I did was raise my middle finger in the air. The guy got pissed and shoved me down on the ground. I got back up and unsheathed my claws at him.

"Do you know who you're messing with? Huh?" I asked in an evil voice. The guy eventually backed off. I smiled and unsheathed my claws. I saw a tall well-fit dark skinned human sitting at the table. It was Juan. I decided to talk to him.

I walked up to him and he smiled.

"Hola chica. ¿Qué te trae por aquí?" He said to me. Oh my god... His voice... It made me melt inside. I stood there frozen. Juan then started laughing.

"It's okay! I can speak English as well!" he laughed. I giggled.

"No I understood EVEEYTHING you said," I said smiling I bent over on the table. "So Juan, my friend Angel wanted me to go to your party. If it's alright, can I join to so she can have more fun when I'm there?" I asked. Juan nodded.

"Sure," he said. I smiled.

"Thanks Juan!" I said. I then felt some one slap my ass. I yelped and turned around and saw Garth and his friends pissing their selves.

"Dirty bitch!" I yelled and punched Garth in the face. He fell down but still kept laughing his ass off. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Down the street I heard Juan yelling. I turned around and saw him stop in front of me.

"You forgot your iPhone," he said and put it in my hands. I smiled and hugged Juan.

"Such a sweet man," I said. Juan chuckled and started to run back to the cafe. I had a dirty idea. "Hey Juan!" I yelled. He turned around and smiled.

"Yes Lilly?" he asked. I ran up to him and smiled.

"Can I take a picture of you? With your shirt off?" I asked. Juan smiled and nodded his head.

"Sure," he said. He took his shirt and revealed his nice dark-skin 6 pack. I blushed and took the picture. I thanked him and walked home.

You want to know why I did that? Well, like I said, I'm a dirty little slut who wants to have fun.

"Mmmm... Juan... Quiero que meter su largo y grueso pene en mi vagina..." I moaned. I walked home and went into my room. I closed it and took off my shirt and bra. I had my hand down my pants fingering my pussy. I took off my clothes and walked to my bed. I stared at the picture while fingering myself. I moaned and shoved a second finger inside me. I fantasized Juan fucking me with his cock and him eating my pussy. I moaned louder at the thought.

"Oh, Juan... Lick me faster... Deeper... Como una lengua cálida y agradable..." I moaned. I was breathing quicker and quicker. My heart beat growing faster. Then I came on my bed. I was so excited from seeing him. The next thing I knew my brother came in.

"Lilly? Why are you...? Never mind," he said.

"I was changing. And you should knock first," I said and playfully threw a pillow at him. He caught it and set it down.

"Hey Lilly, you going to that party still?" he asked. I grinned.

"Weather they like it or not. I'm going," I said. Abel smiled. "Okay. Well, good bye." he said.

"Bye," I said back. He left my room. I put some new clothes back on. In 3 more hours, the party will begin.

6:50 PM

Its time for the party. Like my mom and dad said, I can't go, but I'm going. I waited till my parents were asleep. They go to bed at 6:55. That's really early but they are getting old anyway. So yeah.

My parents are sound asleep. The only ones up are me, Kate and Abel. Since we are all 18 19 and 22. I had black denim jeans and a black red shirt on. I head out room and quietly left the house. The party was at the football park. I guessed Juan loves football.

At The High school

I arrived in time. Everyone was just getting started. I saw Humphrey there. I walked up to him smiling.

"Hey Humphrey," I greeted. Humphrey smiled.

"Hi Lilly." he greeted back. Humphrey gave me some beer.

"Oh, Humphrey you sure? I don't drink- yes I do," I said. Yeah I tend to drink a lot of beer. I noticed Juan was behind Humphrey. I waved at him. He waved back. I walked over to him. "Hi Juan. I love the party." I said. He smiled.

"Yeah. Thanks," he said. I didn't see Angel anywhere. She must be late. I decided to go chill and have some fun. They played a song by Asking Alexandria and that's when it started to get fun.

I was talking to a couple of humans and from the looks of it; they think I'm really hot. I had a few of them touch me. They loved that pretty much. I showed my breasts to one of them from the back of the party. I seem to become more sluttish every second. But that's who I am!

I hadn't seen Angel yet. It's been at least 40 minutes. I went to the portables. Yeah the portables were huge and shit. I checked the bathroom and heard moaning in the stalls. Then the moans grew louder and louder. I looked in the first one and saw Angel and Humphrey going at it on the toilets. I was disgusted at the both of them. Humphrey looked drunk and Angel... Well she looked like a slut. I left the portables and into the party. I flipped the hair out my eye and stood next to the food table. I poured myself some beer and drank it all. I kept drinking whatever beer there was. I started to get dizzy and lightheaded.

"Hey Juan! Where are you?" a voice called out. I looked to see who this kid was. He looked like he was 18. I walked up to him.

"Hello kid. Who are you looking for?" I said seductively.

"I'm looking for my cousin Juan. Have you seen him?" he asked. I was rubbing his head and his back. I began licking his neck and ear.

"Mmmm... Yes... I have seen him. But you aren't going to see him just yet," I said still licking him. He shuddered when I licked him again. I smiled and told him to follow me. We went inside the portables and took off my shirt.

"So, what's your name..?" I purred in his ear.

"John?" He said nervously. I boob hugged him and began licking and kissing him on the neck. I took my bra off a told him to lick me. He did what I told him to do. It felt good and I pulled him in a kiss. I pushed my tongue in his mouth. He tasted like he was eating fruit candy and soda. I moaned at the taste. I pulled away and looked at him seductively.

"What was that?" John asked. I giggled and took off his shirt.

"Have you heard of oral sex?" I whispered. He shook his head. I smiled and pulled his pants down slightly. His dick showed and I purred seductively.

"I like your cute dick..." I whispered. It was around 7 inches. I put the entire thing in my mouth and he buckled. John was moaning in pleasure.

"This... F-feels s-so good..." he moaned. I wrapped my tongue around his cock and sucked harder.

"Mmmm..." I moaned. He screamed in pleasure and came in my mouth. I pulled away and licked my lips.

"THAT'S oral sex," I said. I pulled my jeans halfway down and got on all fours.

"Come here boy... You're going to put that cock in my pussy..." I purred.

He got behind me and inserted his dick inside my wet pussy. He let out a moan of pleasure. I began talking dirty to him.

"That's right John! Hit me right there-OH! Yes! Right in that spot! Aaiee! Como un gallo desagradable!" I moaned loudly. He began thrusting really hard in me.

"Oh yeah baby! Mmmm! I'm your horny bitch! Aye!" I yelled. John yelled out loudly and came in me. He departed from my cunt and dried his dick off. He put his pants back on.

"That was really fun, Mrs. Wolf," John said. He put his shirt back on and left.

Wow... I'm a REALLY huge slut... And I love it. I saw Humphrey and Angel come out.

"Hi Lilly," Humphrey said nervously. I got my pants up but kept my bra off and shirt.

"Angel, why?" I asked. Angel shrugged.

"He's such a sexy guy," She told me. I shook my head.

"You're lucky I'm not a tattle tailing bitch," I said. I put my bra on went back to the party.

I walked up to my best guy friend Damian. A white and blonde Wolf with long hair. "Hi Lilly," Damian greeted. I smiled and greeted him back. He offered me a cigarette and beer.

"Thanks," I said. He lit it up put it in my mouth.

"Fuck this party is this shit," I said. Damian grinned.

"Fuck yes. I got 5 chicks' digits," He said. I laughed and the smoke went down my throat. I tell you, it hurt like a bitch. "Whoa, be careful. That stuff can fuck the shit up in your throat," he laughed. I shook it off and drank some beer. The next thing I knew, everyone was screaming and running away. There I saw a dead body in the middle of the field. Then I saw Garth and his friends aiming guns at everyone. Me and Damian ran away. We met up with Angel and Humphrey.

"Juan's dead," I told them. Angel gasped.

"How?" she asked.

"Garth and his mini douches," I said. We heard another shot.

"Come on guys let's run!" Damian yelled.

We ran to the sidewalks. We stopped running when we stopped by the cafe. "Shit, I can't believe he's dead," Humphrey said. I nodded.

"Yeah," I said.

We all wished each other goodbye. We soon went our separate ways.

While I was walking home, I felt like someone was following me. I turned around and seen no one. I continued walking.

Then, something happened to me... Something horrible...