Lilly's Love Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saswati
Saswati
39 Followers

With the continued manipulations on my clit, I was at the edge to my sexual climax.

But I required his permission to cum.

I slid my finger into my slick pussy, my hips started to writhe; I felt the rippling sensations pulsed through my body. In a guttural voice, I urged:

"Honey, I am so close, please may I come?"

Suman did not reply. Instead his hand squeezed down hard on his cock and started to move up and down rapidly.

He was making me crazy. I was pumping my pussy mercilessly with my finger in the rhythm of his hand moving on his own cock. I knew I could not hold out much longer. But I could not climax without his permission. I felt my body shaking, pussy tingling and aching, yearning to cum.

With desperation in my voice, I began to plead:

"I need to come so badly, please, honey, ooohhhhhh, please!"

Suman finally spoke:

"You wish to come, do you?"

I groaned once again, my breath labored heavily as my words continued to come in gasps:

"Y-a-a-a-a, I need to cum. O-o-o-h-h-h-h-h-h, please!"

With a low dull rumbling sound he said:

"Yes come, my sweet heart come, come with me, come in unison with me!"

His hand started going fast and hard up and down his cock moaning and growling. I could see his balls tighten.

My eyes were locked onto his cock, my thumb pressing on my clit and my fingers deep inside my soaking wet pussy.

My body jerked, my muscles contracted, I came with a series of shudders, my sex juices jetted out from inside my pussy in abundant quantity.

He let out a howl seeing my release and started to cum, shooting his sperms on my bare breasts.

My eyes were glued to his beautiful engorged male invader.

The first shot of cum exploded from the head of his cock and landed on the valley between my perky breasts.

The second shot of thick white cum surged out from his cock and landed on my right breast.

Another blast of cum landed on my left breast.

His aim was perfect and never missed the target. Each shot of his cum landed on my tits.

My eyes never left his cock as long as he shot his cum drenching my breasts.

It was so pleasurable to watch him to cum, to know was cumming just for me, in front of me.

I felt another shudder of orgasm surged through my pussy.

I slowly knelt between his legs, wrapped my fingers around his pecker, looked up at him and urged:

"I need to taste you."

He answered:

"Oooh, please do."

My head came closer to him and I could see he was breathing harder. I licked my lips and prepared to take his pride and joy in my mouth. I let my tongue snake out and started licking up his cock, lapping the cum on his cock head. His cum-covered hand went down between my legs and rubbed his cum into my wet pussy.

As his cock gradually turned flaccid, I kissed the perfect pink head of his soft manhood and told:

"I'm going to make it hard once more time. I need it in my pussy."

A sly smile played across his lips.

I pressed his knees farther apart and caught his crown between my teeth, flicking my tongue over and around it, sampling its lushness.

My tongue made a long lick from the head of his dick to his balls.

I wrapped my lips around his mushroom like tip and slowly started to run my tongue circling it.

I worked my lips and tongue up and down his shaft. I took the rest of his cock in my warm mouth and started to suck.

I pulled my head away ever so slowly, sucking it all the way up. When I went to the tip, I let it fall out of my mouth and proceeded to lick up and down the shaft. I picked it up and put it back in my mouth until the head touched the back of my throat.

Sometimes holding his cock in my palm, I captured his balls between my lips and drew his sac inside my mouth feeling the movement of his balls inside as I licked.

His cock started to harden again and his balls started slowly to draw up.

His body shuddered to my mastery.

I did not stay in one spot doing just one thing.

I sucked the top, licked the shaft and licked the balls, keeping on changing the pattern.

His groans told me he enjoyed it as much as I did.

I took the entire length of his cock into my mouth and I bobbed my head up and down from the tip to the base with increased speed and suction.

My hand started to stroke the base of his cock with the movement of my head on his shaft.

Staring at his eyes I asked:

"How do you feel honey?"

He moaned loudly:

"Oh yes that feels so good, you're taking me in a pleasure zone!"

I furiously worked on his prick, forcefully pushing my mouth onto it reaching the opening to my throat and sucking all the way up and down.

After a few more minutes of torturous sucking and licking, his cock became rock hard. My eyes were shining with lust as I could make his pole fully erect once more.

Suman sounded:

"Enough love. Now I want to enter you. Sit on my hard cock Baby. Let me make you scream now!"

I was delighted with his invitation. I was waiting for this moment. I pushed him onto his back and knelt over him straddling between his thighs with both my legs wide apart.

I held his cock upright, holding the tip at the hot and wet entrance to my body. I rubbed his bulged cock head hard against my pussy, across my clit, his eyes flew open.

With a sigh, I closed my eyes and let my body sink down slowly onto his cock. I dropped my full weight down onto his and took his long, hard cock deep into my wanton body. I sighed as his cock reached deep inside my body, stretching my pussy mussels, filling me.

I lifted my body until his cock was barely inside me, my pussy molded itself to every ridge, every contour of his swelled hard cock head.

Suman's hands were on my hips now, he pulled me downwards. As I dropped my weight onto him again, his cock plunged back into my body even deeper than before, driven there by my weight and by the thrust of his hips.

I bounced up and down on his hot and stiff cock, my breasts swaying, soft sobs of pleasure, escaping from my moist lips.

I reached one hand behind me for his balls, the other hand moving over my belly and onto my clit.

As I leaned towards him, his hands started squeezing my breasts roughly, adding to the pain and pleasure surging through my hot, wanton body. His fingers then started to twist cruelly on each of my aroused nipples.

What a fantabulous feeling!

I whispered:

"Oahu, I love the feel of your cock inside me!"

He pushed upwards growling:

"God, your passage is so hot!"

I was so sexually charged that the muscles of my moist chamber clenched tightly his strength.

Our breaths filled the room with shockwaves of excitement.

Love and passion filled his naked gaze and he groaned my name and I his...

Never breaking eye contact I rotated my hip, back and forth, up and down, side to side, rocking gently on the pivotal point of his hard erect cock.

My hip started to dance erotically faster and faster driving his erect cock all the way in and pulling it almost all the way out. Sweat started to form on my body.

I wanted to own him totally just like he owned me.

I was begging him to make me scream and he was telling me that he wanted me cum on his cock.

I could feel my whole body tensing as my movement on his shaft got more forceful.

My pussy was so wet by that time that a continuous slurping sound emerged out of my pussy during my every up and down movement on his rock rigid cock.

He grinned back with satisfaction.

As I bounced on his erect sex engulfing it deep inside me again and again, my knees felt weak, my legs shook, My vision started to dim, I gasped for breath, my heart raced fervently, my eyes widened dramatically, I could not continue. I collapsed on him and started rubbing my breasts against his bare chest, his cock still embedded deep inside me.

Suman embracing me tightly rolled over so that he was above me. I moved with him, his cock never leaving me. He looked down at me, at my flushed face, at the lust in my eyes.

His hands explored every inch of my chest, as his tongue delighted in tasting first one nipple, then the next.

Fueled with lust, he pulled his rigid pole upto the mouth of my feminine core and slammed back into depths with a violent forward thrust.

He drove his cock into me recklessly, watching my breasts bouncing with every thrust of his cock, watching the changes in my face as my climax approached, watching my head rocking from side to side.

Swiftly I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my ankles together, which heightened our intimacy.

Lovingly he kissed me as if our lives depended on it and he increased the pace of fucking my warm pussy canal by pumping his erect cock in and out harder and faster.

My puffy, pink pussy lips grasped at his cock every time he pulled back. His balls started to slap against my inner thighs during his each forward thrust in my love canal.

I was then almost hysterical with lust. My impending orgasm grew with each stroke of his fevered cock.

I could feel; every movement he made was directed straight to my brain. I could feel every inch of him moving inside me, I could feel my pussy flexing.

Suddenly my pussy started to throb shuddering its muscles over his shaft and clenched his cock tight.

Waves of ecstasy rushed over me. My orgasm exploded. My body electrified, every muscle seemed to shake and quiver as my climax overtook me.

My vagina started to spasm. My pussy contracted hard several times on his cock. Intense climax ran through my trembling body. I started to tremble with an orgasm. I clawed at my own breasts, tugging at my erect nipples as my pleasure ripped through my body. I was screaming aloud in the empty room squeezing his cock with the muscles of my vaginal mussels.

Sensing my release he screamed:

"Now Baby, it's time for both of us to cum."

My vaginal walls collapsed. I lost myself. My breath became faster and harder. Sweat pearls ran along my body. My vision started to dim, I gasped for breath, a long low moan gurgled up from my throat:

"Oh dear, I can't hold any more!"

My pussy mussels convulsed uncontrollably, tightening and loosening itself around his thick invader. My pussy released a torrent of juice.

I could feel Suman too had reached his peak. His cock began to pulsate deep inside me. After half a dozen more strokes he pulled back the crown of his stiff cock up to the mouth of my pussy and in one quick forward thrust buried his entire length deep into my inner charms and released his climax. Stream after stream of his thick viscous white hot sperm began to squirt in my waiting pussy.

I had never felt anything like it, had never felt such explosive pleasure reaching every part of me, making me tingle all over.

A long low moan gurgled up from his throat all the time during his ejaculation.

Suman filled me with life and love and I received his offering gladly.

I raised my hips to meet him until his cock shot last drop of cum on the mouth of my uterine cervix.

He collapsed onto my chest. We caught our breath and the wild beating of our hearts slowed. We just gazed at each other, speechless.

A stream of my hot juice mixed with his sperm started to flow from my pussy crack and ran along his balls.

My legs opened and spread out, my muscles exhausted with the effort.

He held him in my ravaged chamber until his member started softening slowly and escaped from my gaping well-fucked pussy.

My strong arms held him tight with love. My full breasts cushioned against his chest.

Our lips once again fused together, tongues swirled into each other's mouths, sucking on lips, nibbling, caressing.

With a satisfied smile on his face Suman whispered in my ear:

"You're such a sweet Angel. You're my twin-soul... I love you Lilly!"

Saswati
Saswati
39 Followers
12