Lilly's Secret

Story Info
A young man embarks on a voyeuristic journey.
8.5k words
4.19
40.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone has secrets, some worse than others, but everyone has at least one secret they want no one to ever find out about --a life shattering heartbreaking secret that would turn their lives upside down. I have one and so does Lilly. The thing is, I know all about hers whereas she has no idea about mine.

I was new to town when I first met Lilly and her mother Julie (Mrs Crawford)-- this was going on 8 years ago now. I had just started my first year at University and for the first time in my life I was living interstate away from friends and family. For an 18 year old boy it can be quite unnerving being on your own away from loved ones in a strange place. But I was a resourceful boy, as from the age of 13 I had always been a whiz at anything electronic and I used these skills to offer my services to various businesses --fixing everything from broken video recorders to installing surveillance equipment for a local Private Dick who gathered evidence on cheating spouses ( there's enough stories in these adventures alone to fill a book -- but that's for another day). So I was able to avoid the dreaded shared dorms at college and set myself up (with just a little help from family ) in my own rented flat.

But the nights were boring; I hadn't met too many people, so most nights I would simply spend in my apartment by myself studying or playing computer games. But it wasn't long before I utilized my electronic skills to my advantage. I would use a high powered pair of binoculars to gaze through the window at neighbouring apartments and also a long range microphone to listen in on the words of couples stealing a quick embrace before heading up to their rooms to finish each other off. Still it was a relatively harmless affair, nobody saw me , I wasn't really invading their privacy and hell if a couple leave their blinds open and decide to make out in a big city -- of course people are going to watch, chances are they want people to watch! But my voyeuristic nature took a bigger turn when I met Lilly and her mother Julie (Mrs Crawford).

I had seen Lilly a few times at college, and knew she lived locally as we had talked a couple of times on the bus home from school -- unlike most of the girls at school Lilly was open and warm and her smile could stop world wars -- not to mention the way she carried herself -- even at 18 years old she exuded class, she would always dress conservatively but in an alluring way -- her long blond hair tied in a bun, a smart tee shirt or shirt and a figure hugging skirt which accentuated her wide hips and well rounded posterior.

She found my extra work fascinating (especially the bugging of cheating partners ) and we would talk about some of the more interesting recordings I had passed on to the Private Dick I worked for. Soon enough she invited me back to her place, their T.V wasn't working and Lilly asked if I could possibly come round and have a look in exchange for a home cooked meal by her mother.

It was still only the first semester at college and I had only had a glance at Mrs C a few times so most of what I knew about her came from Lilly. She was 38, divorced and she worked as a Pysiotherapist at St.Marys hospital.

When I knocked at their door, tool box in hand, I met Mrs Crawford for the first time . It was obvious on this first meeting to see where Lilly got her lovely personality and heart thumping looks.

"Hi you must be Lilly's friend, thanks so much for coming round, are you hungry?" she enquired.

"Thanks Mrs C, I am , but let me take a look at your T.V first" I said.

" That's what I like to see, a man who takes control" she said with a hint of a smile. Lilly's smile, man! I was glad I was wearing my baggy tracksuit pants as an erection quickly rose but I was able to cover it without Mrs C being aware.

I had hoped that Mrs C hadn't noticed my blushing or staring or bulge for that matter, as I quickly went in to their apartment and headed straight for the broken T.V. Mrs C was every teenage boys fantasy, a full head of blonde hair, beautiful deep blue eyes , full pouting lips, and then her body: large round breasts which gravity was starting to win the fight against but still it only accentuated their attraction , a small waist and full hips with a lovely round ass -- just like Lilly. I fixed the T.V easily enough and Mrs C put on a great home cooked meal insisting on seconds:

"come on Paul, eat up, a big strong man like you needs his food doesn't he Lilly?" she purred.

"don't embarrass him mum, your such a flirt!" Lilly pleaded, but giggling at the same time.

"Isn't an old bird like your mum able to admire a handsome young man like Paul" she said fixing me with a cheeky grin"

I blushed , it was too much having this mature goddess throwing me compliments.

"I errrr....your not old Mrs C your beautiful, I can see where Lilly gets her looks " I said hurriedly still red faced .

"Ohh.. and he's such a charmer Lilly, my its good to see some gentlemen still in this world"

We finished up dinner and chatted for a while , Lilly saw me out the door. I went home and with the picture of Mrs C's bountiful breasts in my head, masturbated to a fierce orgasm in seconds.

It was at this time that I decide to take the plunge to open up full surveillance of Mrs C's home. You see , what Lilly didn't know was that late at night her mother would receive the odd visitor. In the few short months I had been there, I had seen at least 3 men being escorted out the back door in the early hours of the morning and this was only because I was awake at the time to see it -- so who knows how many men visited her. It left me mad with lust wondering what went on in the privacy of this beautiful woman's bedroom.

As my friendship with Lilly grew over the next few weeks, I found myself often at Mrs C's for dinner , doing everything from hooking up their cable system to fixing leaks in the bathroom plumbing. Mrs C would always have a hot meal waiting for me and was delighted that her daughter was spending time with me.

I set up a state of the art alarm system in their house with a kit the Private Dick I worked for gave me for free as a reward for getting some vital recordings of the cheating wife of a rich financier ( I had mentioned that I was worried about Lilly and Mrs C being burgled) . This required spending a lot of time in both girls bedrooms fitting motion sensors and I utilized this opportunity to plant cams and recording devices in everything from Mrs C's old teddy bear to Lilly's swimming trophy . By the time I had finished I could get full audio and a 360 degree view of both Lilly and Mrs C's bedrooms. Did I feel bad about it? In a way yes, but at age 18 my moral compass was still pointing fixedly at my dick, and what with those long lonely nights in my bedroom , the temptation was simply too much. I just had to see what Mrs C was up to, and while I was at it, the thought of viewing Lilly getting dressed and undressed was also something I relished.

I wasn't doing any harm, they would never know I was spying on them and besides it was a way I could explore my growing voyeur tendencies without anyone knowing. But yeah, I was aware if they ever found out I could find myself not only shamed but spending some serious money trying to keep my ass out of jail -- I figured if they ever found one of the cameras it would take all of a few seconds before they realized who it was who was spying on them.

The very first night that I was able to spy on them was an eye opener. Lilly had gone to bed early , She undressed first taking off her top exposing her small breasts pointing upwards , then with her usual class she wiggled out of her skirt displaying her round full bottom - firm and inviting. She lay down on her bed, read a book for 20 minutes, turned the radio on and hummed away to her favourite tracks ( I smiled at this knowing her favourite songs quite well) then turned off the lights. I in turn switched on the Infra red on Cam1 (swimming trophy) , I could see her hand slowly move towards her pussy mound , she then lightly rubbed her pussy all the while moving very slowly and moaning almost silently ( I had to turn up the volume to full bore just to hear her!), after 10 minutes or so, her legs started to quiver then her free hand started to massage the pink nipple of her tit and her whole body started shaking as she brought herself to climax. It was such a delicious sight watching this , my cock was already spent ( I had climaxed within a minute of her playing with her pussy ) but soon jumped back to attention. I did feel a little guilty, here was the girl I was very fond of and I was snooping on her, looking in on her most private moments, invading her privacy in the most intrusive way. It was great.

Shortly after Lilly fell asleep, Mrs C arrived home from work, she had been doing the late shift that week and looked exhausted. It was only a few minutes from when she entered the front door to hearing her open her bedroom door.

She started to unbutton her uniform ( which by the way accentuated her voluptuous figure and made my cock rock hard as she slowly unfurled herself from the clingy material). I wondered how many of her male colleagues would masturbate or fuck their wives with a picture of Mrs C's body invading their head space. She was down to just her bra and panties now which she removed quickly, and then slipped into a slinky black negligee ready for bed. She had a drink at the ready ( whisky it looked like ) which she quickly drained. Then she sat on her bed facing the full length mirror in the corner. I was thinking she is just going to flop back and full asleep, oh well never mind I said to myself, there will be plenty of other opportunities now that I had their bedrooms fully wired up.

She almost seemed to be in a trance as she didn't move for a couple of minutes , I was thinking that she is so tired she is falling asleep. But she wasn't falling asleep she was just getting herself in the mood. In her negligee I could see her enormous mammaries hanging over her trim waist and her full hips moving ever so slightly side to side as she started to run her fingers along her breasts pausing to squeeze each tit,closing her eyes and then running her hand down beneath the folds in her negligee reaching between her legs and burying her hand inside. After a couple of minutes she let out a mild yelp as she came and quickly reached under the bed where she brought out a shoe box which when opened produce a very large black dildo.

It was hard to tell the exact size but her hand wrapped around the shaft covered about a third of the length so I guess it was about 9 inches long. I praised myself for the positioning of the teddy cam as when she lay back on the bed and spread her legs, I now had a full view of her wide open pussy. Totally shaven, she had large labia and a huge clit which was by now completely engorged. She used the dildo to massage her clit for several minutes before putting the massive instrument at the tip of her pussy opening. From my view it looked splendid, wide open and glistening, I watched as she slid the massive dildo with ease in one simple fluid motion in all the way up to the hilt. She simply moaned quietly as it went in, and started to slowly move it in and out of her pussy. I thought I was going to do some damage to myself as my dick was so hard it was actually starting to hurt. Mrs C continued to fuck herself with the dildo and a few minutes later she gave me the most wonderful of treats.

She had already orgasmed a few times but they were low guttural utterances making her pause before ramming the dildo back in her pussy, but after each climax she would ram the dildo in harder and harder until eventually she unleashed the grand finale: with the dildo disappearing easily into her wide open pussy she arched her back raised her legs and let fly a massive squirt of pussy juice which sprayed several feet in front of her some even reaching the cam I had in the Teddy bear .

I never imagined I would see such a sight, her pussy juice literally gushed right on to the lens of the tiny camera hidden in the Teddy's left eye piece. She lay back down to catch her breath, the dildo lay beside her and her legs were spread wide open displaying her wide open pussy in all its glory. My cock spurted with such force I thought I was going to pass out.

I saw both Lilly and Mrs C the very next day after Mrs C asked me if I could take a look at the timer on their air con unit which was playing up. It was a weird evening as Lilly and her mother were their usual charming selves, both flirting and kidding around. But Mrs C must have felt something wrong as she asked if I was o.k. Hell, was it guilt? I hope so, what I had done was a betrayal of two beautiful women's trust but the sad fact is I knew I wouldn't be able to stop so I was feeling a little uneasy around them so soon after witnessing both performances the night before.

A couple of weeks passed and nothing much happened (save for the hot nightly show both gorgeous woman put on ) and the guilt factor soon diminished . I began spending more time around at Mrs C's as Lilly and I became an item -- official. Mrs C was delighted when she first found out over dinner.

"oh my, my little girl has herself a big strong capable man to look after her now" she said with a flicker of a wink aimed in my direction.

"mum! Lilly exclaimed "you're wicked, leave my man alone" she said proprietarily.

"oh come on young lady, relax " Mrs C she got up and before picking up the dishes gave me a big hug in the chair causing my dick to harden instantly as her huge breasts pressed into my back

"I guess I'm a little jealous, my little girl has got herself a catch and her poor mother can't hold on to any man" she said half sadly half jokingly.

"that's because you have very particular needs isn't it mother" Lilly said quickly,but she regretted as soon as she did as her mother's face temporarily lost that beautiful smile and she briefly frowned before moving quietly with the dishes to the kitchen.

Lilly ran into the kitchen and I could hear her apologizing to her mother, I didn't know what to do , but before long she was back with Mrs C and they both were back to their usual selves.

After dinner I asked Lilly what was that about, she whispered goodnight to me gave me a peck on the cheek and said she would tell me later.

I found out Lilly was a virgin ( as was I!) and intended to remain that way for a while as she said every guy she met just tried to get in her pants as soon as they could. She said I was the only boy she had met who actually wanted to be friends with her first and that if we were together after a year we could have sex. We started out simply petting, big long bouts of French kissing with a bit of fondling (mostly by me as I couldn't keep my hands off her beautiful arse), but I never lifted her skirt up, I just simply fondled and needled her round bottom as we were making out. But within a few weeks I realized she was born to please. I had already witnessed her nightly masturbation , so I knew she was a highly sexual person and before long she would gravitate to my dick when we made out.

We were sitting on her bed in her room ( her mother being at work ) kissing and she had unbuttoned my jeans and had my erect cock in her hand. Like a true professional she had a tube of lube and rubbed it on the head of my dick massaging it and then running her hand up and down the shaft. She was a teaser was Lilly, she loved to see how quickly she could get me to cum and would often wiggle her beautiful ass over my erect cock letting the tip of it brush her tight fitting skirt ( which she never took off ). For a virgin she sure knew how to get a guy off. I asked her about what happened the other day with her mum.

"what do you mean? Lilly asked

"you know when you said your mum had particular needs" I said

"ohh...o.k. well how do I say this" she said looking at my dick which she was now beginning to pump quite furiously . "well, I guess the best way is to show you."

She let my dick go (much to my chagrin) and went to her wardrobe. She pulled out a shoe box full of old photos, selected a few then came back to sit on the bed. She gave me that Crawford wink and grabbed my dick again.

She pulled out three photos and handed them to me, one of her when she would have been only 2 or 3 with her mother and father. Another when Lilly would have been at least 7 and her mother again with a different man and then another one with just her mother and another man . Mrs C was in her swimming costume in all of them as she used to be a physiotherapist at the Olympic swimming pool and would take advantage of the freebies as a staff member. All the men were in speedos. I looked at all of them still puzzled but as I was only admiring Mrs C's amazing figure I had forgot the reason for Lilly showing them to me, after I had stopped staring at the luscious figure of Mrs C and started to focus on the men then it became apparent.

"do you see what I mean?" Lilly said.

"oh my god! I said..."All these blokes have massive cocks!" I exclaimed rather loudly

You could see it in each picture, the one with her father in it looked like he had a eggplant squeezed into his briefs. It wasn't hard it just hung there , the fabric of the swimming costume stretched to breaking point. The other men were almost equally daunting, huge bulges protruding from tight fitting swimmers.

"My mother is a size queen" Lilly said rather sadly.

"oh..." I said

"She was with my dad for 4 years , and then he just disappeared, leaving her with the toddler, me and she never saw him again. She said he ruined her, his dick was so big that when she started dating again men complained that she was too loose."

"your mother told you that?" I asked

"My mother tells me everything , and the sex stuff has come out ever since I turned 18"

"that must have been hard" I said sympathetically and thinking how on earth could any man complain bedding Mrs C.

"but that wasn't the worst of it, most guys really don't mind it was only the selfish assholes who made these comments, and mum meets too many of these type of men, but she said they were right in a way, a normal cock just didn't do it for her anymore!"

"I told her that its all in your head" Lilly exclaimed.

Then she looked me in the eye gave my dick a furious tug.."I mean, who could not love a dick like this!" she said looking approvingly at my cock slowly stroking the shaft then lowering her mouth till her lips reached the tip of the head and flicking her tongue over my peep hole.

That's all it took I erupted spurting mounds of cum all over her face as she greedily licked and swallowed lapping all of it up.

"So she only dates guys with big dicks then?" I asked

"Well, yes if her latest boyfriend, Bill is anything to go by ( I had seen Bill coming round to her house , he was one of the few who made a repeat visit and I recognized him as he played soccer for the same club I did.

Lilly continued...."I went round to pick her up one night. I needed to use the toilet and rushed towards the bathroom, Bill was there but he had forgotten to close the door properly, so I thought it was empty. I went in and he was standing there just having finished using the toilet. I swear Paul, when he turned around it looked like a third leg, he was embarrassed and made a hasty attempt to hide it , he had to actually fold it into his underwear" she said red faced.

"my god, you know you are making me feel a little inadequate" I said rather sadly.

"It doesn't look like it to me".. she smiled wickedly.

She was right my cock was rock hard again just thinking about innocent Lilly being confronted with a huge cock.

"you are more than enough for me, when I lose my virginity it will be to you and your beautiful cock, I am not my mother" she said with that famous Crawford smile lighting up her face.