Lily & Her Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Lily's adventure with Master continues.
2.6k words
4.3
19.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily stretched across the seat and laid her head on Richard's lap. The drive up the mountain normally took a little over two hours and she was exhausted. Richard patted her head and lovingly told her she was a good girl. Lily smiled up at Him. She loved it when He said that to her, the way it made her feel warm and fuzzy all over. She felt so cherished by Him.

Still looking up at Richard, she commented, "It's funny, how I used to hate being called a good girl when I was younger, but I love it now."

Richard stroked her long blonde hair as He gave her His short explanation of her feelings. "As a child, we are all searching for our independence, our place in society if you will. For you to enjoy it now is only a confirmation of your submissiveness and your willingness to please. You enjoy pleasing me, don't you Lily?"

"Oh, Yes Master."

"Good girl," Richard said as He gave her a reassuring pat on the head. Lily nuzzled in closer and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

An hour into the drive Richard decided it was time for His little slut to wake up. He pulled in and stopped at one of the lookout points near the edge of the narrow mountain pass. He watched her for a few moments, taking in the way her breasts would move with every breath, noticing how hard her nipples were.

Richard wondered if she was cold or just aware of His watching her. He took the back of His hand and slid it along the curve of her body, ending just below her pert little nipple. As He stroked the hardened bud with the thumb of His right hand, He whispered, "Lily, Lily, My darling. It's time for you to wake up."

Lily stretched and yawned, then asked sleepily, "Where are we?"

"We're about an hour away from the cabin," Richard said with a twinkle in His eye.

Lily sat up and peered out the window. The sky was a brilliant blue, with a few scattered, fluffy white clouds, and the grass on the side of the mountain was greener then any she had ever seen. The surrounding mountain tops were white with snow, creating a scene of beauty that would be forever etched in her mind.

Richard opened her door and pulled her out, immediately grabbing a handful of her hair and engaging her in a kiss that she felt would surely drain her of life. His hard body pressed firmly against her, and the bulge of His cock ground into her mound. A soft moan escaped her lips. Richard quickly disengaged the kiss and twisted her around by her hair, then pushed her hard against the car. He bit at her exposed neck.

"You want it, don't you slut? You want me to take you right now, don't you?"

She trembled with excitement and fear. Lily's soft reply of "Yes, Sir," earned her a firm strike across the left globe of her ass. Her mind was spinning, unsure about the excitement she was feeling, the trepidation and her undying need for Him.

"Answer Me correctly, you little slut," Richard said in a firm voice.

"Yes, Master," Lily said in a voice that was still to meek for Richard's liking. Again His firm hand landed with a forceful strike to her left ass cheek, leaving the perfect red impression of His large hand welted on her perfect white porcelain skin.

"Louder, you whore, I want the whole mountain to hear you."

With that command, Lily yelled with all her might, "YES, MASTER, TAKE ME NOW!"

"Very good, My pet," Richard said as He grabbed her nipples, pinching and twisting them hard, causing a gasp to escape from her lips. He leaned down and kissed her softly.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it My pet?"

He gave Lily no time to reply. He just grabbed her by the wrist with one hand and grabbed His toy bag with the other. He locked the doors of the cruiser with a quick press of the remote, and led Lily to a large Sequoia tree not far from the road.

"Kneel down with your back against the tree, slut."

"Yes, Master!" Lily's reply was an exuberant and resounding echo of her excitement.

As she knelt, Richard took from His bag a long length of half-inch-thick white nylon rope, a pair of silver clover nipple clamps, and a large, yellow foam pad. He tossed pad on the ground near Lily and gruffly ordered her to kneel on it. He pulled Lily's hands back around the tree and tied them with the nylon rope, then tied her feet and attached them to her wrists.

The tree caused a slight bit of pain on her left ass cheek. The nipple clamps now attached to her pretty pink nipples had sent a wave of excruciating pain and pleasure coursing through her body. He took the nylon rope and wrapped it across the top of her breast, under her arms, and back around the tree. Then He brought it back around the front, crossing it over the center of her breast, and then underneath. He continued to make the X pattern down the length of her curvaceous body until He reached her very wet, very excited sex. He pulled the left side of her outer pussy lips open, placed the nylon rope carefully on the delicate skin, took it back around the tree, and then did the same with the right, fully opening her cunt to him.

A few moments of torture to her clit brought her to the edge of orgasm. Lily tried to move her hips to meet His touch, but the way she was tied rendered her completely helpless and vulnerable.

"Now, slut, how does that make you feel?" He asked.

"Um, scared, helpless, and in need of You, Master," Lily replied in a shaken voice.

"Good, maybe next time I ask you a question you will answer it properly the first time," Richard said in a cutting tone as He walked away from her.

Lily's heart pounded with fear. "Master? Master? You're not leaving me are You?"

Richard continued to walk, not answering her questions. The bulge at the front of His jeans pulled the material tight across His perfectly shaped ass. Smiling, He deliberately walked slowly to the cruiser to retrieve the three foot rattan cane. At the last minute, He grabbed the Wurtenberg wheel off of the gray leather dashboard and stuck it in the back pocket of His 501 Levi's.

The tears streamed down Lily's face and glistened in the late afternoon sun as Richard made his way back to her.

"What are the tears for, pet? You know I would never leave you," Richard said in a soft reassuring voice as He dried her tears with a purple silk scarf. He calmed her quickly so He could continue with His plan.

Richard took the nipple clamps off, which sent a fresh wave of intense pain through Lily's nipples. He took the right one in His mouth, swirling His tongue around it.

Lily begged, "OH, please Sir, stop, PLEASE it hurts."

Richard slowly massaged her clit as He continued to toy with her nipple. He looked up and asked Lily, "Do you really want Me to stop?"

Lily let out a frustrated sigh. "No, Master."

"Good girl," Richard said, as He picked up the quirt -- a 12 plait kangaroo with flat braided wrist strap, loaded with a double fall of latigo, that He had bought on His latest trip to Australia. It was made by Sir Travis, one of the most respected whip makers in the world. Slowly He snapped it at each of her nipples, barely touching them, the tip biting just as He pulled away. Lily moaned softly.

The moisture of her cunt gleamed in the sunlight, calling the attention of Richard's quirt. Knowing that this was such a sensitive and delicate place, Richard began slowly, dancing the tails of the quirt over her clit with long flowing motions. As Lily's breath began to become labored, Richard picked up His pace and increased the intensity of each strike, harder and harder until Lily was just to the point where He knew she was going to cum, but she had not asked Him yet.

"Should I let her cum, or should I make her beg?" He asked Himself as He slowed His pace slightly. Lily's brow was covered in small beads of sweat shimmering as if they were stars in the sky on a moonlit night. Richard was taken aback by how beautiful His slave looked bound to the tree, totally helpless and in His complete control. Finally, Richard increased the pace of the quirt on her very hard clit. Lily's body arched and strained against the nylon rope, but soon went limp as her orgasm passed. Richard sat and leaned against a nearby tree, watching her as she came back from her trip into subspace.

"Hello, My darling," Richard said with a gentle tone.

Lily smiled. "Hello, my Master."

"Ready to continue our trip to the cabin?" Richard asked as He began to release Lily from the constraints of the nylon rope.

"Oh yes, Master," Lily replied excitedly as she helped gather the toy bag. Lily picked up the rattan cane, and, passing it over the smooth flesh of her palm, considered asking Richard to cane her now, but then decided it would be best to wait until her Master decided when to use it.

Lily snuggled close to Richard for the rest of the trip.

The rest of the trip was quiet. Lily snuggled close to Richard with her eyes closed, and in her mind reviewed the day's events. She remembered the way she had flashed the young sales clerk, the sensations of the flogging, the helpless feeling of being bound to the tree, and the unrelenting rhythm of the quirt on her clit. A little smirk crossed her lips as she remembered the intensity of the orgasms.

Finally, at the cabin, Richard led Lily to her bed chamber for the night. A large, antique, oak bed, with intricate detailing of large open roses carved in each of the four large posts, sat centered in the oversized room. A similarly carved twelve drawer chest angled in the corner on the right side of the bed. Two night stands, a large oval mirror, and a small writer's desk completed the matching boudoir furnishings.

In the far corner to the left of the bed sat a large, well varnished, solid oak St. Andrews cross. Large, brass rings marked each of the four corners of the X, and a rather large phallus protruded from the center. Beside the cross was a spanking bench covered in black leather. An impressive collection of spanking implements displayed from a matching oak peg rack on the wall just above and a little to the right of the bench. Richard was sure that Lily was dripping with excitement, but He was tired. It was time for Him to rest.

Richard walked over to the cross and took a pair of leather cuffs from the peg rack. "Your wrist, my love."

Lily quickly complied, holding both wrists out to Him.

"I must get some rest, My love," Richard explaind in a soft voice as He attached the cuffs on her delicate wrists to the top of the St. Andrews cross. The black leather cuffs next attached to Lily's dainty ankles. Lily moaned loudly as the phallus stretched her sphincter muscles as it entered her tight ass.

The bottle of baby oil had been warmed to perfection in the Jenny Lind baby bottle warmer that had been recycled into its current use just after the birth of His only son Jason, now 8 years old and living with the bitch. He always called her "the bitch." She had left Him just 3 weeks after the birth of their son to live with her best friend who was also her lesbian lover. Eight years later Richard was still bitter and angry.

"Enough of those thoughts," He said to Himself as He took the baby oil from the bottle warmer. Lily hung on the cross completely open and vulnerable as if an offering to some pagan god. He started with her right foot, slowly and methodically massaged the warm oil into her skin. He took His time and covered every inch of her perfect body. As He approached her sex He could smell her excitement. He could, in fact, see the juices of her love for Him on the outer lips of her cunt.

Unable to resist, His mouth soon found its way to her wanting pussy. His tongue glided across the smooth outer lips, dipped into the folds, and found her clit. Teasing her with quick thrusts of His tongue, He brought her ever so close to orgasm, but denied her the full release her body so desperately needed. He continued up her body and found her firm little breasts. He cupped them with both hands, worked the oil over each, and leaned down to whisper, "You look ravishing, My love."

Richard stood and admired His captive. "I cannot resist your beauty, which is the reason I must leave you hanging here while I sleep," Richard said in a low, purring voice. Lily's soft moan told of her disappointment, and the roll of her hips tried to entice His ever growing lust for her.

Lily watched in fascination as Richard readied himself for bed. The candlelight accented His broad shoulders and rippled muscles. She wished that she was not bound to this cross. She needed His cock buried deep inside her hot, wet cunt. She let out a soft, low moan that sounded much like the mating call of her large, gray tom cat.

"Please Master, please use me for Your pleasure," She called out to Him.

Richard turned and looked at her in her magnificent beauty, splayed before Him.

"Ah, My pet, I am using You for My pleasure. Right now what pleases me is to look at you on that cross, vulnerable and accessible as I fall into slumber. Now, I would suggest you get some sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. I'm having a football party tomorrow night, and you will be serving my guest."

Lily's heart skipped a beat at the thought of being made to serve His guest. The room was immersed in darkness. Lily was left to her thoughts.

Lily's attention was now on the large phallus that stretched her ass so wonderfully. She moved her hips, rocking back and forth, fucking it slowly, and bringing herself closer to the edge of orgasm. Suddenly she felt the phallus vibrating and growing deep inside her ass. She hadn't noticed that Richard had laid the remote on the nightstand before He extinguished the candles. The phallus was actually a vibrator that would grow from three inches to nearly eight inches long when desired.

This was the first time that Richard had used it, and he was quite pleased with the results as Lily's squeals of pleasure reached His ears. He heard her breathing become rapid and knew that she was close once again. He turned the vibrator and pumping action to full speed and watched in the moonlight as He brought her over the edge into the realm of ecstasy once again, then He drifted off to sleep, leaving the vibrator slowly pulsating and pumping in her ass.

Sometime in the night he had shut it off. Lily woke with her arms sore, her legs sore, and the phallus in her ass a maddening reminder that she was truly His captive.