Lily Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl gets taken away to her new life.
912 words
4.09
23k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wc
wc
1 Followers

This is the first story I have written. So I just wrote the first part and if I hear from any of you I will continue with the other parts. Please send on your comments and anything you would like to hear about. Most of the characters are people I know because I find it easier to write that way. The story will become more interesting in the next parts I promise... enjoy.

Chapter 1 The Girl

Lily was a good girl. She had moral standards, opinions on almost everything and was generally quite a happy person. Sex was always something which had played a major role in her life. She had lost her virginity in a rather sweet relationship to a guy she had liked when she had just turned 18. Since then she had finished high school and was taking a gap year (so far it had involved clubbing, pubbing and part-time work and that's about it) On the evening of April the 2nd Her life was about to change. She had attracted the attention of my boss, Mr Hanson.

When we had first seen her Lily was on her way out for a night with her friends. No one could deny she was hot. She was now 20 years old, 5-6, fairly slim build, but curvy in all the right places so the black dress showed off her rather large breasts which threatened to come free of the tight confines of the dress and the plump and perky ass that so nicely complimented them. It was the sort of ass that made you just want to grab it with both hands. She was the type of girl who loved to play at being virtuous with her string of boyfriends but when it came down to it she liked to fuck. I had kept her on file for Mr Hanson for the past month and in that time she had broken up with one guy, found another and already started cheating on him with a third. Mr Hanson had been interested and said he wanted her. And what Mr Hanson wants, he gets.

So on April the second I and two helpers set about getting her for Mr Hanson. Actually it was simple. A large unmarked van and we already knew the rout she took home from work. Jason in the driver's seat was cruising down the lane near her house when we saw her. Jeans, converse, brown hair at shoulder length, some lableized top, fashionable as always. We were lucky, it was 6pm and no-one else was in eye sight, but it didn't really matter, Mr Hanson knew how to cover his tracks. We pulled slowly up beside her popped Frank opened the doors and I clapped a handful of chloroform over her mouth and bundled the limp girl into the back of the van.

She lay there on the floor as I was tying her up. Hair in a mess legs spread wide open.... Pity she was wearing jeans I thought. But it was probably for the best; Mr Hanson likes his girls untouched. I rolled her over, and couldn't resist using a hand on her ass to turn her. The line of a black thong was now visible above the waist of her jeans. I looked up to find Frank watching me, from the bulge in his pants I could tell he was thinking the same things I was. I traced my finger down along her belly to the top button of her jeans and thought about undoing it and seeing what that black thong really looked like. It wasn't worth it though. Mr Hanson could make you pay if you displeased him. So instead I just continued my way down and brushed my hand over her jean clad mound. With any luck I might get to taste it after Mr Hanson had had his way with her.

It's nice to see a rather sweet very self possessed girl like this totally defenceless in front of you. I could feel my own cock growing as I though about what I would like to do. But Mr Hanson had his own method of breaking girls to his will. This one was stubborn but even she would soon be eating out of the palm of his hand. One of the girls we brought in last year had been the most stuck up bitch you could ever imagine. Career driven, totally convinced of her own superiority and by the end of the month she had spent with us, this woman who had never had sex on top of the covers had walked out in the middle of one of Mr Hanson's party totally naked except for a collar, with a dildo in her ass and pussy. She had got down on her knees and begged him to let her suck his cock in front of 40 guests. And she did, not only him but most of the other guests, male and female. For most of the evening she was on her knees with her face between someone's legs. By all accounts she was so wet it was dripping onto the floor below her.

The same sort of treatment awaited this little hotty. She had a very cute face, very innocent with lips that seemed to permanently for a sort of kiss. Match that with a delicious body and a proud spirit. Mr Hanson had made a good choice this time...

wc
wc
1 Followers