Lily Ch. 02

Story Info
She's introduced to her new master.
2.4k words
4.02
20.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wc
wc
1 Followers

Chapter 2 Creating a Slut

For ease of writing, the story changes at this point to third person. To keep the connection with the first part I have kept the opening as it was in the first chapter. Tell me what you would like to see happen to this girl and I will see what I can do in chapter 3. Also please send me any comments you might have as they are very helpful. I hope you enjoy...

*

We had put the girl in one of the rooms down on the second floor and left her for the night. By the morning she would be awake and ready for play.

I had gone to report to Mr Hanson that the girl had been brought in yesterday evening. This place was his private play house. Here he hosted parties and came too relax. It was secluded from the rest of the world by virtue of the 100+ acres of grounds around the house. Mr Hanson had made his millions by inheritance at an early age. And as rich men often do he had turned his time and money to keeping himself from being bored. I had been recruited as a personal assistant nearly five years ago. Since then my job description had changed quite a bit. He had told me last night to meet him in the morning. I was often called in to "help out" with the girls.

I woke early, showered, and dressed myself. At 26 I had yet to gain the paunch that so often accompanies aging. A few hours in the private gym or pool on the estate was enough to keep my body in good shape. High school had been lean years but since then I had thankfully filled out and grown away from names such as "stretch". Every day I thanked the gods of luck for landing me this job. The pay wasn't great but on the other had I was allowed to live here on the mansion and run the place while Mr Hanson was off on real world business.

I arrived at Mr Hanson's personal suite and knocked on the door. A muffled "come in" was heard so I entered.

"Ahh... James!" He looked genuinely happy to see me. Lucy was standing by his side. She was one of Mr Hanson's girlfriends, tall, black hair, supermodel looks, and with a taste for leather and black. In my eyes she was the sexiest thing around. Of course she was off limits, but on the other hand what Lucy wants she gets. Unfortunately I had yet to gain her good graces, but there was always time.

"I think we will go talk to our new friend... Lily isn't it?" I nodded in agreement. All three of us headed down stairs...

Lily

Lily opened her eyes, confused and totally disorientated. Her mouth had a horrible taste in it and there was a pain in her head. She looked around trying to take stock of her surroundings and seeing a glass of water seized upon it and gulped it down. Her head was slowly clearing and so was her vision. The last she remembered she had been walking home from work. What the hell happened? She though. Where am I?

She was lying on her side on what was appeared to be a single bed. It was a plain room and would have been totally normal except for the lack of any windows. Lily could feel the panic rising. She couldn't remember anything since she set out on the 10 minute walk home. How long ago was that? Her purse was gone, but other than it seems she was untouched.

The sound of scraping at the door broke the silence making the girl jump. The door handle turned and the door slowly opened inwards. Into the room stepped two well built men and a tall girl. The men looked well dressed, fairly handsome and quite formidable; the girl was probably in her early 20's, was dressed in tight fitting black jeans, and looked like she could be on a photo shoot for a fashion magazine. Before Lily could utter a word the girl strode over to her.

"Hi there, you are awake now are you?" She said with a pretty smile. Lily looked up at her and stumbled out some words

"Yes, Where am... who are you?"

"You don't have to worry about that. You have been picked for a very special program. All you have to do is follow directions and you will be very comfortable and will probably have a good time" the girl continued with the same smile.

"Directions?" The girl didn't say anything but instead walked over and sat down beside her. Lily shifted uncomfortably. This was just too weird for her at the moment. Lily felt the distinct urge to just curl up and hide. She stifled the feeling and instead straightened her back. She looked up and tried to look the men in the eyes. Blue and black respectively, expressionless and harsh. It didn't work, Lily quickly dropped her glance.

"This man will be your new master" The girl said in a flat tone. The slightly taller of the two men stepped forward. He was rather attractive although older, medium length hair, and although dressed totally in black the glint of his gold wristwatch spelt money.

"Master?" Lily felt a nervous churning in her stomach even though she wasn't really sure what the word was implying. What the hell was going on here? She though. Maybe it's just some sort of joke, or dream and it would all be over in a second. Lily stood up. Enough is enough.

"Listen I don't really know who you all are or why I am here but I think I really need to be going" She started towards the door, heart beating fast. The second man was in her way. No one else in the room moved, but as Lily walked to the door the man grabbed her arm. Pulled her back and bending the arm behind her back turned her to face the room.

Both the tall man and the girl were smiling now.

"I don't think you fully understand the situation... from now on you belong to me, Lily." Lily's cheeks were burning, how did he know her name? She couldn't think what to say, what the hell do you say to that? She thought. The tall man turned away and walked over to the bed.

"Bring her here" The man holding her arm was pushing her forward to the bedside.

"On your knees" he said. She didn't move. He pushed her forward and she fell over the bed, knees on the floor, chest lying across the bed, ass in the air. The man sat beside her, still holding her arms behind her back.

Lily was scared. She didn't know what was going to happen next. She could feel his vice like grip on her hands and smell that vaguely familiar sent of clean sheets as without the support of her hands her face and breasts were pushed into the bed. Her heart was beating but it wasn't just from fear. This was playing out very like the fantasy she had spent so many nights rubbing her clit to. As she felt a twinge of excitement deep in her stomach she could feel the heat rising to her face and then quickly repressed the feeling. Lily was glad the bed could cover her blushing cheeks. She could feel the eyes behind her staring at her ass waiting. She shifted self-consciously closing the space between her legs. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands encircling her waist. She froze.

Lily lifted her head up to protest but was shoved back down by the man sitting beside her. The hands below, fumbled with the clasp of her jeans for a second then began pealing off her pants. Now Lily began to fight back but they were too strong for her and in a second her pants were around her knees pinning her legs. Lily was very conscious of the black thong she was wearing.

"She's got a nice and round ass, doesn't she baby?" it was the girl talking. The comment must have been directed at one of the guys. Lily liked her ass and usually didn't mind people looking at it, but also usually not while having her face pushed into a bed while two strange guys stripped her and a girl watched on. The first slap took her totally by surprise; Lily jumped and gave out a yelp of pain. Her ass cheek burned.

"Now listen" the man standing behind her said. "There is only one rule, you obey me" A second slap on the other round and firm ass cheek. Again Lily whimpered. She wasn't used to pain.

"If you obey me, I will take care of you, if not I will punish you" Smack! Lily could feel the heat in her ass now "from now on, you have no name other than the one I give you" smack! Ten more times Lily felt the hand connect with her ass. Each time she whimpered, but stifled any screams. Lily's eyes were tearing and her cheeks were burning red from the humiliating spanking she just received.

"Get up" Lily was lifted into a sitting position on the bed; she winced as her burning ass came into contact with the cool sheets. She dropped her face to hide the blushing cheeks and tearful eyes.

The two stood in front of her, but the third still sat besides her holding her arms making sure she wouldn't make another break for it. The tall one had the girl on his arm, her hands thrown around his neck, a small smile on her lips.

"Baby, don't you think we've been a little harsh on her?" the girl said. The man smiled and dropped his head and gave the girl a lingering kiss.

"Maybe you are right, why don't you show her the fun side of being here, Lucy?" he finally replied with a smile. Lily felt a rising apprehension. Lucy stepped forward and kneeled in front of Lily.

"Don't worry I don't bite, at the moment anyway" Lucy smiled up at Lily.

Lily jumped as the girl placed her hands on her legs. They felt cold and soft. She didn't really know what to think, where was this going? Lucy ran her hands up her legs and along her inner thighs nearly up to the black thong covering the girl's mound. Lily's heart was beating fast, her breath was shallow. She twitched nervously, but the firm strong hand on her back from the man beside her stilled her. Lucy leaned in and ran her fingers up the line of the thong just on either side of lily's mound. Lily felt the excitement rising in her belly. She could feel her nipples hardening. She knew it wasn't right. It was a girl's gentle touch that was making her feel these things, and Lily had never been with a girl. She didn't want this to happen, but heat in her body was not just from the humiliation she had received at the hands of these strangers. It wasn't the hand on her back that was keeping her legs open and allowing this strange girl access to her pussy.

Lucy kept her hands moving, she could tell the girl was aroused. Lucy reached forward and ran her fingers along the line of the thong; with one finger she lightly traced the line of the girl's pussy through the panties. Lily jumped and drew her breath sharply at the touch. She suddenly realised her pussy was very wet.

John Hanson looked down at the girl in front of him. Her head was thrown back, mouth slightly open. Her back was arched against john holding her arms, her large breasts pushed out, nipples clearly visible through the tight shirt. He could see tension in her legs as Lucy teased her pussy with her fingers. Lucy leant forward a gently place a kiss on Lily's mound through the black fabric. The panties were soaking wet. Lily moaned and Lucy could feel the girl push forwards towards her mouth. Lucy drew back laughing "I think she gets the idea"

Lily suddenly snapped back to the moment cheeks burning red again. But frustrated at the same time wishing Lucy would come back. No she didn't. It wasn't right; she was here against her will.

"I think you will make a good addition to this place, you are perhaps a little too aroused for your own good, maybe if you decide to behave next time we will give you what you want." Mr Hanson said smiling to Lily, she tried to shake her head but he had already turned away. The three stood up and walked out of the room closing the door behind them. Lily was left sitting on the edge of the bed, pants around her ankles, pussy soaking wet, ass burning from the spanking.

She was breathing heavily, for a second the though of Lucy pushing the thong aside and dipping her tongue into lily's wetness while the two men watched brought a new flush of heat to her face. Against her better judgement Lily reached down and slid a finger inside the thong. She was dripping. This was so wrong she thought. Then in one quick movement she slid two fingers into her wet pussy and ground her hand against her swollen clit. Lifting her hips off the bed she gave her pussy the release it had been waiting for, grinding against her hot wetness. It took only a few seconds and she felt the orgasm building in her belly. Lily kept fucking her hand until brought herself up to the edge. Then finally she felt herself clench down on her fingers and explode into orgasmic bliss. Lily fell back and curled her legs up, hand still between her legs, pants still around her ankles.

On the monitor in his own room, James watched the unsuspecting girl fuck herself. He could feel his erection pushing out against his pants. It had been there ever since he had spanked her earlier. There was no denying she was hot, large breasts but not too large, a perfect ass, nicely toned figure, and a pretty innocent. Like he had said before, delicious. A good little slut, a little in denial but it seems she would be eating out of the palm of their hand in not time. He smiled he couldn't wait to feel that wetness on his cock. But only after she begged for it, he though smiling to himself.

wc
wc
1 Followers