Lily's Humiliation Ch. 1

Story Info
College girl becomes a slave.
1.4k words
3.69
103.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily was an ordinary girl trying to work her way through school. She was an attractive bartender at the Monkey Pub, 5 foot 5, long blonde hair, 34B breasts, you get the picture. The men at the bar, especially the drunken ones, would always try to pick her up because of her attractive features. She would always deny their requests. Her philosophy was if they were drunk asking her out that they did not really like her in the first place. Besides, Lily was clean cut. She did not want a man who got drunk all the time. Over time, she started to enjoy rejecting the persistent drunks. She loved the attention. What a tease.

John was one of the regular customers at the bar. He always tried to pick up Lily; he was so attracted to her. Eventually his fantasy became an obsession. He thought about Lily all day and dreamed about her all night. Each time she rejected him his obsession intensified. With her on his mind all day, he devised the perfect plan to get her to want him. He will have her, no matter what it takes.

Lily was finally leaving the bar that night. She worked there for a long time, so she usually closed the place up. It was a Saturday morning, 3 am. Walking to her baby blue Ford Probe, she opened her car door when she was hit over the head with a heavy object. She immediately lost consciousness.

Lily woke up a couple hours later. She was tied with her hands attached to the ceiling and her feet spread apart buckled down to the floor. As soon as she opened her eyes she felt a hard pinch on her left nipple. This was enough for Lily to wake up real fast.

Lily noticed that an electrical clamp with a weight attached to it was clamped to her nipple. Ouch! Just looking at the weight bearing claw on her nipple and her breasts hanging down almost made her pass out again. Lily squealed as another was attached to her right nipple. She screamed.

"This should keep you quiet, princess," John said as he wrapped a ball gag around her mouth. Her eyes widened in shock as he saw the familiar face.

"I wanted you for a long time. I fantasized about you. I dream about you. I know what you feel. And I know if I want you this is the best way to take you. Everyone wants to be dominated. And boy, am I gonna dominate you!" With this he took his belt off his pants and began to whip her round ass. Each time the whip hit her body he was flung forward and the weights on her nipples were pushed around. This caused her pain each time. She was continuously screaming through her ball gag. Her screams were really muffled, though. He whipped her repeatedly, her screams intensifying each time. Her ass was red with welts in only five minutes, and she was disappointed at the stinging pain and at the fact that he did not look like he was going to stop anytime soon.

"Had enough, Lily?" he asked. "Okay, I'll stop whipping your ass." He walked around her, smiled, and began to whip her breasts. He could tell by the look in her eyes how painful this was for her. He whipped her jiggling breasts over and over again. She believed her nipples could not be stretched any further then they were at that moment. He began to walk around her again, stopping to admire the welts on her ass.

"You have such a nice ass, Lily. It looks even better with welts from my belt all over it. Let's see how your pussy looks with welts." With this he began to whip her cunt, standing behind her as she screamed.

"Ahhhhhggggghhhh!" she screamed, however not too loud, as her gag would not permit it. Just as she thought she could not take anymore a woman walked in. She was tall and skinny, wearing only leather underwear and stiletto boots. "I'll take over from here, Johnny," she said.

John left the room, and the mysterious woman unhooked Lily from the ceiling. Her wrists were still tied together as she led her across the room and tied her to a sawhorse. She attached her wrists and ankles to each of the four legs of the sawhorse. Lily began to cry.

"Bitch, don't cry!! I'm going to teach you a lesson. Never mess with my man. He's mine!!" As the woman walked around towards Lily's face she realized that she had strapped on a gigantic dildoo. It was at least 10 inches long and 4 inches wide. "Let's see how you perform, slut."

The woman took out the ball gag and inserted the dildoo forcefully in Lily's mouth. Lily tried to scream but the plastic dick was too far down her throat for any sound to come out. "You like sucking dick, don't you slut?" The woman seemed to be getting off on the end of the dildoo rubbing into her pussy lips each time she rammed it down the slut's throat. He more hot she got, the harder she pumped it down Lily's throat. It took her only 10 minutes to have an orgasm. As she came, her fake dick was in all the way, and Lily almost threw up.

"You like that slut?? Well there's much more to come." The woman laughed. She then untied Lily and retied her on a bench lying on her back. Her hands were tied underneath her as well as her legs. The woman shoved a metal dildoo with a cord on the end into Lily's cunt. She then pressed a button on a control and Lily jumped in pain as electric volts shot into her pussy. It was even worse then the whipping. Lily immediately began to cry.

The woman slapped her across the face. "Stop crying, cunt!! Listen carefully. You are going to suck my cunt until I cum three times all over your face. When I feel like it, I'm going to press the button. When I have had three orgasms, I will take it out of your cunt, and your torture will stop….at least for tonight."

Lily had no choice but to do what the woman said. If she did not, she would be in definite pain. She might as well suffer a little instead of constantly. Her attitude changed when the cunt was above her face. Lily pulled away.

"I don't suck cunt," she proclaimed. A violent shock more powerful then before ran through her pussy.

"Bitch, you'll suck my cunt just like you love to suck dick!!! If you don't more of this will come!!" The woman pressed the button again and held it down. "And when you address me, call me mistress!!" She finally let go of the button.

Lily's mistress sat on her face and began to press her cunt onto Lily's mouth. She rocked back and forth, rubbing her clit on Lily's nose so Lily could smell all her juices. Mistress got off in five minutes doing this, squirting her juices all over Lily's face. She barely pressed the button in that time.

Mistress' next orgasm was a little harder for Lily. "Stick your tongue out!! Lick my cunt bitch!" her mistress proclaimed as she repeatedly pressed the button Lily feared so much. Lily's body pulsated in pain. Lily licked the pussy as she liked to be licked. As she did, she began to question her sexuality. "I'm not a lesbian. Why am I eating her cunt? This is so humiliating!!" she thought. It took her mistress a while to come, and she was constantly pressing the button.

For her next orgasm, mistress was pressing hard into Lily's face as Lily's tongue continued to lick the soaked pussy. Her face was covered entirely in cunt juice. She could barely breathe as her mistress would use Lily's face to support all her body weight. On top of this, her finger was on the button the entire time. Tears were constantly flowing down Lily's face as she licked harder. She just wanted this to stop.

Mistress' third orgasm screamed through her body. As soon as it came, she dropped the remote as to not press the button again. She sat on Lily's face as she recuperated for a couple minutes. When she got up, she removed the dildo out of Lily's cunt. She then looked at Lily in the eyes. Lily was exhausted.

"That was great, slave!" With this, she took two Polaroid's of Lily's face and laughed. "See you tomorrow, slut!!" Lily began to cry again.