Lily's Punishment

Story Info
You get spanked after confessing to Michael.
2.2k words
4.25
51.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily
Lily
61 Followers

You arrive at home and I'm there waiting for you. You take one look at me and you know that I have done something I shouldn't have. You smile that half smile at me as you walk towards me, knowing you will discover whatever I'm hiding, you always do.

"Hi baby." You say sliding down onto the couch next to me. You put your arm around me and cuddle me close giving me a soft lingering kiss. I can't bring myself to look at you, my head stays bowed. Your fingers stroke my hair and move down to my chin and gently pull it up until we should be eye to eye, and still I keep my eyes lowered.

"Look at me." You say softly, but the warning is there. Slowly I raise my eyes and you see the fear there. Your eye brow rises slightly as you cock your head at me.

"You'll feel better once you tell me." You say evenly, looking at me, watching for a reaction. The rising blush makes you want to reach out and touch me but you don't move.

"It was an accident Michael; I didn't mean to do it." I say looking down once again. My fingers twist together nervously. I glance up and you haven't moved. I know you are waiting for me to finish.

"I b...I broke the vase your mom gave you for Christmas, the one that was from your Grandmother's estate." I waited head hanging. I missed your grin over the top of my head. I had no idea you hated it.

"I'm so sorry, it was an accident, I didn't mean to..." My voice trailed off at your silence. Finally I got the courage to look up at you. You were hiding any expression from me.

"How did it happen, Lily?" You asked. Your eyes were fixed on mine, making me gasp softly. You always seemed to know when I was careless.

"I was..." I sighed and glanced up at you, then I took a deep breath and hurriedly said, "I was dancing in the living room and my foot hit the table and it fell, I tried to catch it but I missed."

"You feel pretty bad, don't you?" You asked me and began to softly stroke my hair. I nodded and looked down.

"Is that a proper answer?" You ask me.

"I'm sorry Michael, yes, I feel bad, I didn't mean to do it." I whispered.

"Will you feel better if I punish you?" You ask.

"Yes." I whisper, snuggling against you.

"How do you want me to punish you Lily?" You ask me as you lean back gazing into my eyes. I blush deeper. Your hand strokes down my back firmly moving back and forth.

"Will you spank me, Michael?" I say so quietly you can barely hear me. You give me that half smile again.

"I think you need to ask better than that." You say loosening your tie and unbuttoning the top button as you stare down at me your mouth a firm line, waiting for my response.

Slowly I move back and kneel next to your lap, my knees sinking into the soft cushions. I quietly slip the buttons of my blouse open and tug my skirt up to my hips and then slowly slide it higher.

"Please Michael, I need you to spank me, I've been so naughty." I say as I slide my body slowly across your lap, my ass rose in the air until it is centered on your legs.

"Show me your bottom now." You say and wait for me to slide the skirt out of your way. I lay there, my breasts swaying free. Your hand smoothes over my back sliding back and forth.

"Slide your panties down Lily; I won't have them in my way." You demand still not touching me. I wiggle my ass as I tug the scrap of lace down to my thighs. Your other hand slides over my thighs, still not touching my ass as you stroke the silky skin.

"You will not cum do you understand?" You ask firmly.

"Yes, Michael." I whimper, waiting for the first strike. I feel your breath blowing over my ass and it sends a shiver over my body. I squirm and press down until I feel the length of you pressing into my softly rounded stomach. The feel of you makes me moan, but I gasp with surprise as you slap your hand down hard, stinging my cheeks. The urge to cover my ass overcomes me and one hand moves to touch and comfort, you strike me again harder this time, and grab my wrist.

"Do I have to tie your hands?" You ask squeezing my wrist firmly and pulling it up over my head and out of the way.

"No, sir." I whisper trying to stay perfectly still, when my whole body is urging me to hump against your lap. I feel myself start to shake with excitement, I can't see your smile as your hand slides under my blouse pushing the soft fabric up to my shoulder blades so that nothing is in your way.

Your finger tips graze the side of my breast then spank it gently making it jiggle against your fingertips. I whimper and relax and then your other hand comes down hard and fast 'Slap Slap Slap' I cry out and slide forward on your lap but I can't escape, your hand comes down again and again, slapping harder and harder with each stinging blow until your handprints completely cover my ass cheeks.

I can feel my pussy begin to seep onto the leg of your pants, a tiny puddle of excitement warm and moist growing with each slap. I'm crying, my tears are falling as I bury my face into the couch. You sting my ass again and then lean forward and begin to tease one heavy nipple. The cool air of the room and the hard spanks mingle together making my red bottom tingle. You squeeze one nipple and whisper to me.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?" You ask as your fingers move to the other erect nipple and pinch it softly and then again harder until I gasp.

"Yes, Michael, I'll be good." I say much too quickly, and receive another stinging swat to my ass. I rub it against your hard bulge and this time you don't stop me, you let me squirm against you for a few moments before reminding me.

"I told you, you are not allowed to cum." You remind me giving me another slap this time to the top of my thighs. I gasp at the pain and try to lay still.

"Spread your legs now." You tell me and wait as I press my face into the back of the couch and slowly part my thighs.

"Give me your hands." you say and I struggle to bring them back and hold them just above my bottom, not daring to touch myself.

"Now spread your cheeks with your hands, I want to see how wet you are." You demand. I slowly lower my hands to my bottom, it's so hot and sore as I try to softly tug them apart, exposing my small pucker, and the back of my pussy. Your hips thrust up and I moan at the pressure and friction. Then I feel you slide two fingers first circling my tight bud, then moving lower and sliding against my swollen lips. As you move your fingers back they are wet and you slap them down lightly onto my pussy. My body jumps forward, so you slap again harder this time and then again.

"Please Michael." I whimper, jerking my hips against your lap rubbing myself against you.

"Please let me cum, I'll be good."

"No." You say even as your hips thrust up against me.

"Now go get your lotion and I'll put it on your bottom to make you feel a little better, but do not touch yourself do you understand?"

"Yes." I whisper, trying not to cry. I can feel my pussy throbbing with every step. A trickle of my own juice slides down the top of one thigh. I return with the lotion and hand it to him.

"If I put the lotion on you now are you going to come?" You ask sitting still and waiting for my reply as I stand before you, skirt still bunched around my hips, my bare pussy peaking at you, showing you its wet petals, my breasts still heaving with excitement.

"Yes." I said, not wanting to lie and get into more trouble. You sighed and pulled your shirt tales out of your pants.

"Then you will have to wait." You tell me as you unbuckle your belt and tug it through the loops. You fold it and hold it in your hand, slapping it against the other. It makes my body jerk; you have never used a belt on me, only your hand. Your eyes meet mine and held my gaze.

"Get down on your hands and knees in front of me now." You demand. I bite my lips to keep from whimpering and sink slowly to the floor in front of you.

Your hands move to your pants and slowly you slide the zipper down leaving them open. I watch as you slowly pull yourself free from your pants. I gasp at the sight of your cock so hard and swollen.

"Convince me Lily, show me you can be a good girl for me, follow every instruction I give you." You said as you gave yourself a stroke.

"Do you want to taste me?" You ask as you slowly stroke your throbbing cock.

"Oh please, Michael, let me taste you, let me lick you and suck you." I whispered moving closer until I could smell the heat coming from your shaft. One of your hands moves to my head stroking my hair, the other keeps stroking your cock.

"I don't know Lily; you're such a naughty girl." You say smiling at me now. I see a drop of your flavor sliding from your tip and I whimper.

"Please." I ask again moving my face within an inch of your throbbing dick.

"All right baby, you can have a taste." You say and stop stroking while my lips close greedily around your tip, my tongue pushing into your tiny slit as I suck every drop of your taste I can get.

"Mmmm." You moan enjoying my mouth as it suckles you. Your fingers thread through my hair and pull me closer.

"Lick my balls now." You demand, and spread your legs apart giving me more room. I sigh in relief and move closer finally letting the tip of your cock go. My tongue begins to lap at your sack, rubbing and sucking all over and finally sucking one into my mouth and then the other as your hand strokes your cock above my face. You watch as my mouth moves and my fingers stroke your inner thighs.

"That's it Lily, suck me now, I want your mouth on me." You demand and as my lips wrap around your tip your fingers tighten in my hair, and your hips thrust forward. You slide into my mouth and bounce against the back of my throat. I try not to gag, relaxing my throat as you grind circling your hips pushing even harder into my mouth.

"Now Lily, suck me now!" you yell out as you pull back and force your swollen cock back into my mouth pushing in and pulling out harder. My tongue sliding and swirling over you feeling the smooth throbbing length of you force its way deeper into my mouth. My teeth scrape against you and your hand pulls my hair in warning; I suck harder as you thrust in and out, moaning in excitement with every thrust. My fingers rub your sack and I press one finger into your asshole, rimming it as you jerk harder and harder into my mouth.

"I'm going to cum; do you want me inside your pussy?" You ask even as you thrust harder into my mouth. With a last suck I pull back and you loosen your hold on my hair just enough so that I can stand and then putting one foot up on the couch and then the other, I slide down as you thrust up. In one hard fast move your deep inside me, your hips pump in and out. I feel your teeth fasten on one nipple and begin to chew it and then I feel it, my pussy clenches squeezing you inside just as your hot jet spews up inside of me filling me as you thrust again and then again until I collapsed forward onto you, gasping, as my entire body shudders against yours.

Your hand strokes my back and I feel your soothing fingers spread the cool lotion over each burning cheek even as you still fill me. The stinging eases as my face presses into your shoulder and you hold me close.

"You're a good girl, baby." You whisper with a smile on your lips.

Lily
Lily
61 Followers