Lily's Seattle Lesson Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily
Lily
62 Followers

“I want to cum.” I whimpered. It came out pleading and breathless and he laughed.

“What will you do for me if I let you cum now?” He asked his hand rubbing my heated flesh, his fingers trailing over the crack of my ass.

“Anything you want.” I said automatically

“Anything Lily?” He asked again, his voice harsh; I felt his fingers dig into my ass, his thumb pressing against my pucker.

“Yes Sir.” I cried out my hips bucking against him, wanting to demand but knowing it would only cause me more pain. I heard him groan as his hand moved once again and slapped against my ass.

“Spread your thighs Lily; let me see your swollen pussy.” I eagerly opened my legs for him and he groaned as his thick finger pressed against my swollen wet lips. “Then cum for me now Lily.” He demanded and my body convulsed around just the tip of his blunt thick finger, and I cried out loud. The leg of his trousers was wet with my juice as he held me there watching as Sam slammed his cock into Kylies mouth.

“You want to feel Lily’s mouth too Sam?” Mr. Logan asked grinning and pulling me up as he stood. Sam groaned and Kylie stopped sucking.

“Lay down on the floor Kylie.” Sam Ordered and waited as she sank down and held her hand up to Lily.

“Now you, Lily, I want you to get on top of her,” Mr. Logan said. He waited and I just stared at him realizing what he meant by ‘anything’. He gave my breast a light pinch looked at me giving me a slow hot kiss, “You’re going to suck Sam’s dick and you’re going to do it while I’m fucking Kylie.” He said daring me to tell him no. I hesitated long enough for his hand to move down the small of my back, his fingers pressing into my pucker,

“Do you need another lesson in obedience?” He asked his voice quiet and his eyes hot on mine, his control had me wanting to cum all over again.

“No sir.” I whispered and held my hand out to Kylie, sinking over her on trembling knees. She kissed me and her hand rubbed over my ass, I felt her nipples hard against mine and she pressed her knee between my thighs and I rode it pleasuring myself with the friction. Then Sam was there on his knees, his cock jutting out, long and hard. I glanced back at Mr. Logan and he knelt behind me, pushing my ass lower until I could feel Kylie’s curls rubbing against my own smooth lips. I whimpered as I felt Mr. Logan’s cock slide against my swollen pussy, and then between us until he was rubbing his cock between us sandwiched between our bodies and then pushing himself slowly into Kylie. I knew the moment he entered her by the gasp she let out, and the way her body tensed and began to rock. Mr. Logan pressed his thumb against my pussy making me jump and squirm against him. Sam smacked his cock against my cheek lightly to draw my attention back to him. I looked up into his eyes and saw them mirroring his arousal. He let his thumb run over my lips, and I moaned.

“I want your mouth on me now Lily.” He groaned and pressed closer, the tip of his dick rubbing back and forth over my lips. I parted them and let my tongue flick over him and then slowly sucked him between my wet lips. I let my tongue rub over the ridge of him and then the underside as I sucked him in inch by inch. I wanted to grab his hips but I couldn’t, I had to hold myself up on top of Kylie, it was torture not to be able to control his thrust and soon, he grabbed my head and set his own pace in my mouth, he slid in and out, forcing just a bit more into me with each stroke. With every stroke Mr. Logan made inside of Kylie, the force pushed Sam deeper into my mouth; I was moaning and whimpering as he quickened his pace. I looked up at Sam and he grinned through the pleasure his hands tugging on my hair just a bit as he thrust into my mouth.

“Oh Lily, suck it harder, yeah….that’s it… oh….” Sam groaned and jerked quickly into my mouth, Kylie lapped and sucked at my nipples her fingers busy on Sam’s Sack rubbing and caressing it. Mr. Logan pushed two fingers into me as he slammed into Kylie, I felt my pussy clenching his fingers and pushed back against him. Kylie started to cry out that she was going to cum. Mr. Logan pressed his thumb into my ass and Sam let loose with a hot stream of cum, his cry was guttural as he jerked harder into my mouth emptying into me. Mr. Logan pulled out of Kylie and I felt his cum splash over both of us hot and sticky as he thrust forward. I rolled off Kylie unable to support myself on my shaking arms and legs. Mr. Logan collapsed back on the couch. The smell of sex was heavy in the air. Kylie curled up to me and we lay together in front of both Sam and Mr. Logan kissing and rubbing against each other, both content for the moment. We didn’t see the look Sam and Mr. Logan exchanged, but perhaps it was better that way.

Lily
Lily
62 Followers
12