Limo Driver

Story Info
She seduces her driver en route.
4.1k words
4.32
56.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limo was a great relief. After a full day’s travel, airports, lines, noise, lines, airports, noise, noise, noise, it was wonderful to hear the silence as I enjoyed sinking into the seat and hearing the doors close. The driver was cute, which was a bonus. I had already noticed his appraising look when we met. His eyes had traveled from my eyes to my feet and back again, pausing only briefly to take in my long legs sticking out of my short skirt. I think he appreciated the view. There was an unmistakable bulge in his crotch, which got my mind to racing, also.

“Ma’am, I understand you are going to Athens?” the driver asked.

“That’s right, Athens, Ohio, home of my Alma Mater, and my college roommate. And what is your name, please?”

“Todd, Ma’am” was the reply.

“Thank you, Todd. Yes, I’m going to Athens, and after the day I’ve had, I’m not in a hurry. If you want to take the back roads, that is fine with me. Is that a problem?” I asked, hopefully, because I really did want to stretch out the ride a bit.

“Ma’am, I get paid by the hour. I’ll go by way of Pittsburgh, if that’s what you want.”

“Well, that might be a little too much, but thanks for the info. At least I won’t feel too guilty for making you work too hard.”

Believe it or not, but that was a real emotion. They raised us to be considerate in the Midwest.

“No problem at all, Ma’am.” Todd replied. “Is there anything else I can do for you?” he asked.

“Well, Todd, since you asked, yes, there is. First, you can answer a couple of questions. One, do you have rules about drinking in the limo? I save two little bottles of vodka from the flight, and I would dearly love to stop and get some tonic, and sip on that as we drive. If you want to get a beer, that is fine with me. Second, please tell me you don’t have a problem with me smoking in your car, because I am in severe nicotine withdrawal after the airport/airplane experience, and I would love to sip my drink and have a few smokes to catch up. What is the story? Do I sit here and be miserable, or can I relax and enjoy the drive through this beautiful southern Ohio countryside?”

“Not a problem on either count, Ma’am.” was Todd’s answer. “I’m a smoker myself, and I’d like to be able to smoke on this drive, too. As for the drinking, they are pretty strict about that in Ohio, and it is never a good idea, but I sense you’ve had a rough day, so go ahead. And, yes, I might just take you up on that beer. I’ll be real careful, but it sure sounds good right now.”

I watched as Todd expertly extricated himself from the insane traffic around the Columbus airport. He headed out on I-70 for three miles, than took an exit and stopped at a convenience store. We both went inside, where I bought tonic, and a lime (God bless them), a plastic cup and ice, and a tall beer for Todd.

Blissfully, we drove away from the store as I mixed my drink and settled in for the ride. Since I had the whole seat to myself, I took advantage of finally having room enough to stretch out. Turning my body to the side a little, I laid my left leg out on the seat. This cause my little skirt to ride up on my thighs quite a way, but at that point, I did not care. I was finally comfortable, and frankly, I did not mind if Todd got a show, anyway.

This was the best part of the day, so far. I lit a cigarette and leaned further into the soft seat while taking another sip of my drink.

“Todd, I suppose I’m going to seem like an awful customer, but after airports, airplanes, screaming kids in back of me and a missionary beside who wanted me to convert and move to Utah (all the while staring at my legs), I just want some peace and quiet. So, if you don’t mind, I don’t want to talk. I just want to relax and enjoy the drive. If you could put on some soft, relaxing music, though, that would be wonderful.”

“I understand, Ma’am,” he said. “I don’t blame you at all. Just relax, and I’ll get you where you want to go. If you need anything, just holler.”

As he was talking, he turned his head around to see me, and I liked the way his eyes widened when they saw the leg show I was putting on. I am sure my panties were fully visible, and his eyes lingered for a bit before they rose back up to look into mine. I tried to remain expressionless as I nodded, then leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I hope he took another look at my crotch before he returned to watching the road.

The alcohol must have finally started to take effect, because my mind started to wander where it always does when I’ve had few drinks – right to sex. I felt the insides of my thighs start to twitch a little as I thought about how wanton I was being, and my pussy was starting to get wet. On its own, my hand crept to my belly and began to lightly stroke. I also became aware of a beginning need to pee, but that too only served to make me feel sexy.

Opening my eyes, I watched the rolling hills of Southern Ohio going by, and then I realized I did not want to keep my eyes open. I took another look at Todd, remarking again to myself that he was pretty cute, and noticed that the rear view mirror was turned down. He could not see the road behind him with it in that position, but I was betting he could see some of me.

Feeling sexier, I closed my eyes and allowed my fingers to drift down to my pussy. I could feel the wetness of my panties around my cunt, and I pushed the material into the widening space between the lips. Slowly I moved my fingers from my pussy hole to my clit, feeling my passion rising. My mind began to follow its own direction.

..........

Without warning, Todd turned the car into a dirt road, and followed it until it curved out of sight of the main road. I wondered what he had in mind, since he had said nothing. But a glance at my long bare legs gave me a clue of what he might have in mind. I thought ahead – should I be getting concerned or should I be mad or should I be happy and turned on? I was not sure what to do, but still, the heat between my legs kept increasing. Todd turned to look at me, and his eyes went straight down to see my legs and panties. His face had a look of control that was evident as he turned away.

He turned back and put the car in park. Opening the door, he climbed out and walked around the front of the car to my door. His zipper was down and the biggest cock I had ever seen was sticking out, pointing right at me. Purposefully he pulled open the door and helped me out. Without a word, he pulled my skirt down to my feet, then pulled the panties down and off with the skirt. He opened my blouse and unhooked my bra and then buried his face between my tits. Then lower and lower until his tongue was diving deep into my pussy. He licked and then lightly chewed and sucked on my clitoris, driving my to an insane level of excitement.

I was not in control. It was evident that Todd was in charge, that I could do nothing to resist, and yet I liked that feeling. I could not be blamed for what happened, because Todd was in charge. I could do nothing as Todd stood up and led me to the front of the car.

He turned me around so that I could lean over the hood, then he drove that massive cock into my cunt. Withdrawing, he again thrust forward, deeper than before. And then again. And then again.

Then he turned me around and lifted me up onto the hood, laying me on my back. He placed his hands under my knees and lifted my legs to my chest, and then he pounded his dick into my cunt again, his eyes drinking in the sight of my breasts bouncing from the movement of his powerful thrusts. The thrusting kept coming and coming, and I felt the climax building quickly within me. My breath came faster as I fought to maintain to control, then I could control no more and felt the release.

“Oh Todd, Oh Todd” was all I could say as I felt the release………..

............

“Yes, Ma’am”, Todd said, looking back at me. “Is there something you want?”

Reality came back hard as I realized I had been dreaming – or fantasizing. I must have actually spoken the “Oh Todd” part, and for the briefest instant I was embarrassed.

But I got over that in a hurry, even though I saw Todd looking down at my crotch. What a sight I must have been. My skirt was bunched up above my panties, and I had pushed my panties aside and the fingers of one hand were buried in my pussy. Embarrassment would have been major if I had been in my right mind, but I was so turned on now I could only take immense pleasure in the wicked view I was permitting.

“I’m sorry, Todd, “ I answered, “I was just thinking of something. Just a false alarm.”

I thought there was a small look of disappointment on Todd’s face as he returned to watching the road. I liked that. I was the one in control here in the real world. I would be the one to call the shots.

At the thought of shots, I realized that my need to pee had become greater. In fact, it was approaching the critical point. A plan hatched in my head, and I decided that this was the perfect opportunity.

I addressed Todd again.

“As a matter of fact, Todd, there is something. I just realized I REALLY need to pee. Could you please find a place? Don’t bother waiting for a town or store. Just find a dirt road leading off into these fields or woods we’ve been passing. Peeing outside is just fine for a girl who has lived in Arizona as long as I have.”

“Thank, you, Ma’am” Todd said gratefully. “That beer I had, plus the coffee before, was bursting to get out of me, too. I’ll find a pull-off spot really quick.”

I suppose I could have told him to quit calling me Ma’am, but actually I rather liked it. Perhaps Mistress would have been better, but this was just fine. I like being in charge.

It did not take long for Todd to find a little dirt road that led off into the woods by the road. It looked amazingly like the road in my fantasy, but I suppose one dirt road looks pretty much like all the rest. Just as in my fantasy, Todd drove down until the road curved and found a place to park where the road was a little wider than the rest of the road. I slipped my panties off and left them on the seat, so they would not be in the way. He stopped the car, but this time I was in charge.

We both opened our doors quickly. I guess he had to go as bad as I did. I walked around to the front of the car, and noticed Todd starting to walk politely to the rear.

“Oh no you don’t, Todd” I said, with a bit of command in my voice. “You come up here and pee where I can watch you. I want to see you pull your dick out of your pants and see the pee coming out of it. And you must watch me while I go.”

He looked a bit shocked at my words, but he did turn around and come to the front of the car. I watched carefully as he lowered his zipper, then fished around in his pants until he finally pulled his dick out. I noticed it was not the monster dick of my fantasy, but it was average size and looked just fine. It was just starting to get hard, and I was not sure if he would be able to piss through a hard-on.

But he must have really had to go, because almost as soon as it was out, the pee started to gush out of his dick. I had never really watched this before, and I was turned on to see the piss squirting out so far in front of him, in such a powerful, compact stream. He pissed for a long time, until finally, the stream dribbled to an end. He started to shake it to get rid of that last drop, but I got to him first.

“No you don’t,” I said, squatting in front of him.

I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth, savoring the taste of the piss that was still left in him. I sucked until it was all out, then pulled my mouth away and patted his dick.

“Now it’s my turn,” I said, as I stood and stepped a couple of steps away.

If he was expecting me to squat to pee, he was going to be surprised. I had learned to pee standing up from seeing pictures on the Net. The practice had a lot of benefits. For one, it minimized the splatter onto my shoes, since it streamed out so far. Pee-mud is a factor in Arizona, where there is not much ground cover to minimize the splashing. Another factor was that the bushes in the deserts of Arizona tended to have things in them that just might lash out and bite you in a critical place if you squatted down too close. I much preferred to pee standing up, away from any bushes, and able to look around and see what might be near me.

So, standing there, I pulled my skirt up around my waist, then pulled it tight and held it there by holding a bunch of material in one hand. Then with the remaining fingers of that hand, plus the other hand I was able to spread the lips of my pussy apart to allow room for the piss to flow. It did not take long for me to begin, and I think Todd was a little surprised to see that I could piss about as far as he could. I pissed and pissed, and Todd watched in fascination. His dick was now completely hard, and, just as in my fantasy, pointing straight at me. I was having fun. Apparently, so was he.

Finally, I was done, and feeling much better, but just as horny.

“Todd, I cleaned you off after you were done, now it is your turn to return the favor. I don’t want to get pee stains on this little skirt, so I want you to come over here, kneel down, and lick my pussy clean of all my pee. While you’re there, you can lick some more, too.”

He did not hesitate an instant, but came over and immediately knelt in front of me and began to lick. He licked deep into my cunt, and licked over the labia all around it to make sure he got it all. He licked up to my clit and sucked on it for some time as he chewed on it. Then he ran his tongue back down and lapped vigorously around my cunt and cunt lips again.

I stood there with shaking knees as I enjoyed the feeling of his tonguing me there in the middle of the woods. I began to be afraid of collapsing, so I edged my way to the car and leaned back against the hood, with Todd following along, never missing a lick.

While Todd was still hungrily eating my pussy, I began to slowly turn around. Todd understood and licked me as I turned. I bent over the hood of the car and, as I had hoped, felt Todd’s tongue lapping around my asshole. Spreading my legs more to give better access, I pushed my ass back against his face. I felt his tongue finally sink into the hole and I wriggled with delight.

Probing and pushing, Todd began to moan and work my ass with welcome violence. With his hands he pulled my ass cheeks apart, spreading the hole wider and licking and nipping with his teeth all round it. He rammed his tongue into me the way I had fantasized his dick, and my excitement was building.

He stood up and I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy. I allowed him to penetrate to the hilt, then I had to take a chance.

“Todd, I’m sorry, but we can’t fuck. I don’t want to seem like a tease, but in a little while you are going to drop me off at my girlfriend’s house, whom I haven’t seen in a year. As soon as we’re in the door, she is going to stick her tongue in my pussy, and if she tastes your cum, it will ruin the whole week.

“What I want to happen, although I hate call a halt to this wonderful oral sex, is for us to both stand up and masturbate in front of each other. I want to watch you cum, and I want you to watch me. I want us to see each other in our most private thoughts. Is that all right?”

“I’m a little disappointed, but I understand. Besides, that sounds kinky enough to be fun, anyway. Sure, let’s do it.” He answered.

He rose and backed away.

I turned around and lowered my skirt to the ground, then I stepped out of it and placed it on the car to stay clean. I unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked my bra (thank heavens for front snaps). I pushed both garments aside so that my boobs were visible. Then I said the hell with it and pulled those off, too, and laid them on the car. I was totally naked, except for my shoes, in this public country lane with a man I had just met; a man who had already explored my private places, and I was about to masturbate in front of him, while he jacked himself off.

“My, my,” I thought, “You’ve come a long way, Baby.”

It was not as easy for Todd to get naked as for me, but he stood there with his pants down around his knees, holding his dick in his hand, watching me get naked. Actually, he was already stroking his dick, back and forth from the tip to hilt. Every once in awhile he would circle the tip with one finger, then stroke his balls, then go back to stroking the dick. I found this fascinating, since I had never watched a man play with himself before.

I was using one hand to gently stroke my breasts, circling and pinching my nipples, pulling them out and then stroking the breasts again. The other hand was busy rubbing my clitoris, pinching and pulling on that little button, giving me waves of pleasure. Soon, I had to leave my boobs alone so I could bury one hand’s worth of fingers into my pussy hole while I pulled on my clit with my other.

I saw Todd looking at me through dreamy, half-closed eyes as he pulled on his dick. I was interested to notice a little rotation movement he did with his hand as he stroked, and made a mental note to remember that the next time I gave a hand job.

Soon our eyes locked and then we watched, as each of us slowly looked the other over. Then we locked eyes again and we both felt the excitement growing. His hand was moving faster and faster on his dick, and I saw his chest rising and falling as the breathing came faster. Both of my hands were working furiously on my cunt and clit, and I know my tits were bouncing around in circles as I moved.

Our passions grew and we each heard the other beginning to come. I looked at Todd’s cock as he moaned, and suddenly I saw a copious amount of thick, white cum shoot out the end. Todd’s whole body jerked with the spasms, and I thought his knees were going to collapse. The cum must have shot out three feet in front of him, and I watched it in fascination. In a different time and place, I would have been thrilled to let it splash on my tits or ass, or even better, my face. I would have loved to feel it hit the back of my throat and fill up my mouth until it dribbled out the corners. But, alas, this was not the time, so I could only watch and marvel at how far it can fly when it does not have anything to splatter against.

But now I had my own climax building, and watching Todd watch me made more intense as the excitement grew and my hands raced to stimulate my clit and my cunt and Todd stood there holding his still quivering cock as suddenly, with a scream, I felt my release come and come and come and I dropped to my knees in the path as my strength left me, and I could only kneel there panting, savoring the feeling of sexiness and joy.

Todd came to me to help me up, but I ignored his outstretched hands and instead grabbed his dick and hungrily licked the cum off the head and then swallowed the whole dick so that I could clean it with my tongue. Only after did I take his hands and allow him to pull me to my feet. We both staggered to the car and leaned against the hood again, me naked beside him, with his pants still around his knees and his dick still half-hard.

We looked at each other and smiled.

“Thank you, Ma’am. Is there anything else?”, Todd said with a grin.

“No, Todd, I think we’ve taken care of everything quite nicely, thank you. I expect we should probably get back on the road again soon, as much as I hate to say it.”

He moaned and pulled up his pants. I collected my skirt and pulled it on, then took the blouse and bra into the car with me. Inside I finished getting dressed while Todd turned the car around and went back out to the roadway.

We still did not talk much as we finished the drive to my girlfriend’s house. I had my leg up on the seat, and my skirt up around my waist as I idly stroked my pubic hair and pussy. I suspect that Todd had his dick in his hand, as well, and was stroking it in the same manner.

12