Limo Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"This is a holiday home?" He asked in awe. "It wouldn't be out of place next to your house in town."

"Yes I know," Olivia sighed. "Richard loves to show off by spending his ill-gotten millions." She paused then brightened her voice. "But that's no reason we can't enjoy ourselves."

"Come on, give me the full tour." Kevin said as he jumped from his car and grabbed their bags. "Then I might give you that long overdue spanking you seem to need so much."

"Woohoo." Olivia yelled loudly. "Let's go!"

Olivia stayed away from the master bedroom and showed Kevin a luxurious visitor's bedroom where he dropped the bags. The chauffeur was amazed at the size of the rooms and the view from all of them over the calm waters on the bay. Olivia pointed out the private jetty that alongside were moored a speedboat and a cruiser/fishing boat. The millionaire's wife was very excited as she showed Kevin the swimming pool, spa, gym and the private deck where it was possible to sunbathe in the nude.

"Such opulence and only used a few weeks every year." Kevin said ruefully as he gazed around the bay at the other expensive homes. "It does seem a waste."

Olivia threw her arms around Kevin's neck and kissed him passionately before replying with a somewhat evil grin, "Well let's make the most of it then."

Kevin laughed as he hugged his sexy lover. "Yes, you are right, let's go back inside. Any coffee in the kitchen?"

"Of course Sir." Olivia's giggle turned into a scream as Kevin suddenly swept her off her feet and carried her inside. "The kitchen's that way."

As Kevin carried her to the kitchen Olivia felt happier at that moment than she had for years. The well-stocked cupboards, fridges and freezers held nearly everything they could need in the way of food and drink for the next three days. As Olivia made some coffee Kevin found some steaks in the freezer that he placed on the bench to thaw for the evening meal. As they sipped their coffee the happy couple giggled and laughed as Kevin told funny stories about some of the passengers he had driven in the limo.

"Ready?" Kevin asked as he washed the coffee mugs.

"I've been ready for this for far too many years." Olivia replied excitedly.

"Come with me young lady." Kevin said sternly as he held out a hand.

Olivia shivered as she grasped the outstretched hand and was led from the kitchen to their bedroom. No words were spoken as Kevin stopped beside the bed where his firm hands placed Olivia to stand at attention. She watched wide-eyed as the confident chauffeur stripped the duvet off and placed two pillows in the centre of the bed.

"Give me a safe word." He asked. "A word that you can use if anything gets too much for you. A word that you wouldn't normally use, I promise I will stop immediately if you yell the word."

"Oh, ummm." Olivia thought for a short time then smiled and said, "How about banana?"

Kevin laughed loudly as he slipped his shoes and socks off. "Banana it is."

He reached out and unbuckled the leather belt supporting Olivia's figure hugging jeans. The excited lady shivered again as he pulled the belt free of the loops and placed it on the bed close to the pillows. Olivia closed her eyes and cooperated as Kevin slowly undressed her until she was nude. The driver felt his cock stiffen instantly as he looked down at the sexy lady standing submissively before him. He resisted touching the hard nipples standing out from Olivia's pert breasts as he sat down on the edge of the bed. His firm hands guided the sexy lady who moaned as she allowed herself to be placed carefully over his thighs.

Kevin shook his head from side to side in disbelief at his wonderful luck as he gazed at the sexy lady waiting over his knees. He licked his lips in anticipation as he rubbed his right hand over the firm skin of Olivia's buttocks. She moaned again and trembled as Kevin slipped his hand between her thighs and spread the slim legs wider apart.

"For fuck's sake get on with it!" Olivia hissed through clenched teeth.

"Such language from a lady of society." Kevin admonished, "Six of the best with the strap for you after the spanking. You must learn patience, it's a virtue remember."

"Patience! What's that?" Olivia giggled. "I've been virtuous for years." She paused for a short time then pleaded in a posh voice. "Get on with it please my darling."

"Remember the safe word."

Kevin took a deep breath as he raised his hand and brought it down with a soft smack across Olivia's right buttock. There was no reaction from the sexy lady so Kevin used a little more force as he smacked the left cheek. Olivia wriggled a little and whispered 'harder' and that was all the encouragement Kevin needed. The next smack landed firmly and with just enough sting for Olivia to cry out.

"Ouch! Oh yes, more like that!"

Kevin's hand was soon rising and falling rhythmically as he set about giving the sexy lady the spanking she had fantasised about for many years. 'Smack, smack, smack!' The sound of hand on firm flesh seemed to echo off the large glass windows that looked out over the bay. But neither Olivia nor Kevin were interested in the view as he set about turning her lovely arse a pale shade of pink.

'Smack, smack, smack!' Each spank caused a yelp from Olivia and her legs were kicking each time Kevin's hand stung her cheeks. The grin on Kevin's face grew wider as he realised how much Olivia was enjoying her first spanking. The driver's captivating new lover was wriggling around on his knees so he steadied her with his left hand on her back.

'Smack!' - "Owwww!"

'Smack!' - "Yowww!"

'Smack!' - "Oucchhh!"

"You want me to ease up?" Kevin asked even though he correctly guessed the answer.

"Nooooooo, keep going!" Olivia yelled loudly, "I love it."

'Smack!' - "Yessssssssss!"

'Smack!' - "Ohhhhhhhh!"

'Smack!' - "Ahhhhhhhh!"

Kevin and Olivia were both aware of his erection pushing hard against the delighted socialite and he wondered if he could hold on until after the spanking. The thought of pushing his cock between the firm pink globes of Olivia's arse prompted Kevin to spank harder.

'Smack!' - "Owwwwww that stings!" Olivia cried loudly.

"It's meant to sting!" Kevin retorted.

'Smack!' - "Noooooooo!"

"You know how to stop me." Kevin chuckled.

'Smack!' - "Yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

'Smack!' - "Yikes!"

'Smack!' - "Oh God no more honey!"

"Ha, ha you must be joking." Kevin laughed loudly.

'SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!' The three hard spanks changed Olivia's resolve.

"Ohhhhhhhh Banana!" The sexy lady cried loudly.

Kevin immediately ceased spanking and rubbed his palm over Olivia's warm bum. His aroused new friend's panting soon turned to a loud groan as he slipped a hand between her legs and probed a finger into her wet pussy.

"Fuck me!" Olivia demanded as she wriggled over Kevin's lap.

Kevin's strong arms lifted Olivia from across his knees and he deposited her over the pillows set on the bed. Olivia wiggled her arse at Kevin as he quickly stripped before jumping on the bed to kneel behind the lovely pink globes. His lover moaned as he pushed his erection between her legs and placed a hand on each of Olivia's hips. As Kevin thrust forward she reached back with one hand and guided the head of his cock between her labia. The lovers moaned loudly as his cock slipped easily into the firm wetness of Olivia's pussy. She gasped as he held her hips with his cock fully into her tight hole. Kevin stayed motionless for a short time, as they both enjoyed the different feelings they were experiencing. He slowly withdrew and then pushed back again, once again entering her to the hilt. Gradually the rhythm increased as Kevin set the pace, moving back and forward as he held Olivia as still as he could. It wasn't long before both reached a shattering climax and they collapsed panting onto the sheets. The warm sun shone through the large windows onto their perspiring bodies as they held each other tight while their breathing slowly returned to normal.

"You didn't use the belt." Olivia whispered as they lay holding hands on the damp sheets.

"That can wait for later." Kevin smiled as he looked sideways at his lover's concerned face. "If you don't want to try it you don't have to." He said reassuringly.

"Mmmm, maybe I will just to see what it feels like, I know I can trust you." Olivia kissed Kevin on the lips as she cuddled into the muscular chauffeur.

The happy couple lay kissing and cuddling as they recovered from their wonderful time in bed. After dressing Olivia and Kevin decided to walk into Sorrento to purchase bread, milk and some fresh fruit and salad. The beach was nearly deserted as they wandered hand in hand along the wet sand close to the water. Olivia was able to tell her new lover about the affluent neighbors with whom the Maguire's shared this part of the bay. They stopped for a mid-afternoon snack and drink at a small coffee shop before heading back to the house with their purchases.

"How about a swim?" Olivia suggested as Kevin placed the milk carton in the fridge. "I'm sure the water in the pool will be warm enough."

"Great idea honey." Kevin replied as he turned, held Olivia in his arms and kissed her welcoming lips.

"I love the way you kiss." Olivia purred as their lips parted. "I'd forgotten what it's liked to be kissed so sensuously."

Kevin smiled as her noticed some tears welling in Olivia's eyes. "Hey no crying babe, there are plenty more kisses for you. Come on, I'll race you over two laps of the pool, the loser gets to receive oral, ok?

Olivia screamed with delight and ran through the large house to the glassed-in pool. She had stripped and was diving into the clear water as Kevin walked in from the house.

"Come on hurry up." Olivia urged her grinning lover. "I love swimming races."

Kevin quickly undressed and jumped into the pool swamping Olivia with a huge splash. They surfaced together spluttering and laughing as they reveled in each other's company.

"I'd better warn you," Olivia giggled as they trod water at the end of the pool, "I was the school swimming champion and I'm still in pretty good shape."

"I know you are in good shape." Kevin laughed as he reached out and fondled one of Olivia's breasts. "And I'm warning you, I won a breast-stroke competition when I was at school too, only it wasn't in a pool."

"Ha, ha, ha, we will see Mr. Ian Thorpe," Olivia laughingly retorted as she turned and faced the far end of the pool. "Are you ready? Set, Go!"

Kevin watched as Olivia swam quickly away from him with hardly a ripple before pushing himself off and dog paddling slowly after his sexy lover. Her nude body tumble turned at the far end and passed Kevin before he was half way up the pool. As Olivia completed her second lap she turned and shrieked with laughter as Kevin turned at the other end before back stroking his way slowly back to his lover.

"You won, you have to blow me." Kevin cried as he triumphantly waved a fist in the air.

"You are so funny." Olivia laughed as she threw her arms around Kevin's neck.

The horny couple kissed deeply as they hugged closely in the warm water. With one hand on the grab bar and the other supporting Olivia, Kevin moved slowly towards the steps leading up out of the water. When he reached the bottom step he pushed Olivia away while he backed up the steps until he could sit with his arse just out of the water. Then he lay back with one hand waving his cock at his laughing companion while beckoning her forward with the other hand.

Olivia stood on the bottom step and stomped her foot in the water. "You lost the race so you win the prize," She grumbled while unsuccessfully trying not to giggle, "I suppose I'd better honor the bet. I hope I remember what to do, it's been a long time."

Kevin's cock twitched in anticipation as he watched the water drip off Olivia's slim body as she moved up a couple of steps. Then she knelt between her lover's legs and placed her arms either side of his hips. The socialite licked her lips and winked at Kevin before slowly lowering her mouth around the head of his quivering cock. Olivia's tongue swirled around the knob a couple of times then she suddenly stopped, raised her head and looked straight into Kevin's eyes.

"I hope the cops don't interrupt us this time," Olivia said seriously before quickly resuming her sucking with Kevin's laughter echoing around the poolroom.

Kevin moaned as he felt Olivia's fingers gently playing with his balls as her head bobbed up and down the shaft of his cock. His wonderful lover quickly gained confidence as she endeavored to repay the lovely oral that Kevin had given her in the car at Twin Hills Reservoir. Kevin was thrilled as he watched Olivia's cheeks suck in and out as her lips moved up and down the smooth hard skin. The chauffeur's body was shaking as he tried to delay his climax as long as possible. Olivia's short haircut meant that Kevin had a wonderfully uninterrupted vision of his cock sliding in and out of his sexy lover's mouth. His eyes opened wide with astonishment as he felt one of Olivia's fingers pushing firmly against his anus. He had read about prostate stimulation but this was a first for him as he relaxed and let Olivia's finger slide slowly and completely into his arse. To his amazement his erection seemed to get a little harder as her fingertip rubbed his prostate through the thin membrane.

"Oh God!" Kevin exclaimed loudly as a powerful orgasm suddenly shuddered through his body and his semen spurted into Olivia's mouth.

Olivia seemed shocked by Kevin's sudden climax and jerked her head back and watched for a few seconds before greedily licking and sucking the sticky cum into her mouth. Her eyes were shining with excitement as she looked at Kevin while continuing to suck and swallow. Kevin was moaning loudly and his body shook as Olivia slowly slipped her finger from his arse.

"That was yummy." Olivia grinned as she licked around her lips and teeth before moving up to lie with her head on Kevin's chest.

The couple lay hugging as Kevin slowly regained his breath before asking, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"You mean the prostate massage?" Olivia enquired with a giggle. "You liked?"

"I like very much, it was a first for me."

"You may not believe this but I read about it on the Internet, I'll tell you more about it later. I wasn't sure about doing it but I knew that you wouldn't mind me trying it on you." Olivia paused, then added with a giggle; "I loved doing it and want to pleasure you as much as you do me."

"Thank you my love, you were wonderful." Kevin replied as he kissed the top of her head.

The chauffeur eased himself and Olivia down the steps and back into the pool where they splashed and carried on like school kids at the local pool. Later Kevin showed his prowess in the kitchen as he cooked the steaks for dinner and served them with a delicious salad and a bottle of red wine.

The sun was setting on the opposite side of the bay as the happy couple cuddled on a large sofa in the living room sipping small glasses of port.

"Have you ever heard of Tantric sex?" Olivia asked.

"No, that's a new one for me."

"I've looked it up on the Internet." Olivia informed. "I guess it would be classed as 'New Agey' or alternative, certainly not mainstream."

"Oh yeh?" Kevin replied with more than a hint of cynicism. "What's so good about it?"

"Now, now, don't pre-judge." Olivia gently admonished as she planted a kiss on her lover's cheek. "It's a form of massage and love making originally founded in India thousands of years ago. Apparently men can achieve multiple orgasms without having an erection. It's all about pleasing your lover with new techniques of touch and breathing. It's supposed to be very sensual and great fun. I read about the male G-spot, the prostate, where I touched you in the pool."

"Multiple orgasms without an erection?" Kevin's scepticism had weakened and he was genuinely interested. "Now that sounds good."

"There's a place in town that advertises seminars for couples, I'd love to do that sometime." Olivia paused and emitted a long sigh of resignation. "But I guess that's really impossible."

"Who knows what the future holds honey?" Kevin grinned. "A few days ago I was just driving you to the airport, and look what's happened since."

Olivia's unhappy look quickly broke out in a wide smile. "God, my emotions are on a roller coaster these days. You're right sweetie, let's make the most of our time together and see what the future brings." She drank the last of the port and kissed her lover. "I know it's early but can we go to bed? I want to make love with you in the moonlight."

Kevin's reply was to sweep Olivia into his arms and carry her to the guest bedroom. The happy couple left the lights off and slowly undressed each other in the soft moonlight that shone through the large windows. The moon reflected off the calm waters of the bay as Kevin lay his lover down on the large bed.

'I could easily fall in love with you.' The driver thought as he looked down at beautiful Olivia.

'Why couldn't I have met you years ago?' Olivia wondered to herself as she gazed up at her new lover.

The sexy socialite reached out, grasped Kevin's cock and pulled him down onto the bed. They kissed deeply and Kevin moaned as Olivia stroked his erection to full hardness. Her strongly built lover spread her shapely legs wide apart and knelt almost reverently between her thighs. Olivia lifted her legs upward, holding them with her knees almost touching her shoulders as she offered herself wantonly to her aroused lover. Kevin rubbed his knob up and down her slit before slowly pushing his cock into Olivia's tight pussy. He stopped and moaned as wonderful erotic sensations flooded his genitals before he commenced to move his penis in and out. Throughout Olivia's marriage Richard's loving was characteristic of the man, all he cared about was himself. Olivia fought back tears as her head pushed back onto the pillow with her eyes closed as she reveled in being her lover's centre of attention. Kevin gently but firmly fucked his sexy lover, holding on as long as possible until Olivia's trembling figure suddenly tensed and she screamed as a powerful orgasm shuddered through her body. Soon after Olivia crashed back onto the bed Kevin climaxed as his sperm shot into the depths of her vagina. He rolled sideways onto the bed allowing Olivia's legs to thump back onto the bed. The lover's kissed and held each other tight as their perspiring bodies glowed in the moonlight. No further words were spoken that night as Olivia and Kevin drifted contentedly off to sleep.

The time at Sorrento passed quickly for Kevin and Olivia. The next morning they took the speedboat out and watched the bottle-nosed dolphins leaping and playing in the dark blue waters. Kevin had never seen anything like the dolphins and he loved the way they jumped clear of the surface with such ease. The happy couple sat with their arms wrapped around each other, exchanging kisses as the dolphins splashed around the boat. After moving slowly away from the dolphins they stopped and ate lunch from a picnic hamper while trying to catch some fish for their dinner that night. But the fish weren't biting so they returned empty handed and walked instead to the local pizza shop for an early dinner.

As they sat at a picnic table close to the beach eating the pizza Olivia asked, "So tell me darling, where would like to go?"

"Go?" Kevin queried, "Apart from bed with you? What do you mean?"

Olivia giggled, "No, I meant if you could travel anywhere, where you would like to go, I've traveled to many places, what about you?"

"I've never even been out of the state. Hmmmm decisions, decisions." Kevin thought for a short time. "I've long wanted to see Canada, I have some friends over there."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers