Limo Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"That's one place I haven't been but it sounds lovely, and they speak English. Tell me where in Canada."

"I'd love to do the train trip over the Rockies and then hire a car and drive over the prairies to Winnipeg and then continue to Ontario where most of my friends are. We would have to see Niagara, the falls are a must."

"It sounds wonderful Kevie."

"I'd like to see Quebec and the tides at the Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick, apparently the whale watching is great there too." Kevin shivered, "Oh, and it would have to be in the two weeks of their summer, no snow for me."

Olivia giggled and then sighed, "It sounds wonderful, I've never seen whales. Canada it will be then, and we could pop down into New York afterwards. I've been there but never been able to play tourist."

Kevin was quiet in thought as he chewed on a crust of the pizza. "It all sounds like a fantasy." He finally said with a sigh.

"Some fantasies do come true." Olivia whispered as she wrapped her arms around her lover. "The fate that brought us together must have more good times ahead for us. Come on, brighten up, positive thinking, remember?"

Kevin nodded and smiled before the couple kissed passionately. "Yes, come on, let's walk home before the tide gets too high. I'm feeling horny again."

"Oh! Yes you are!" Olivia giggled as she squeezed Kevin's semi-erection through his pants. "Let's go sexy man."

Olivia could not remember a happier time at the beach house, as she and Kevin enjoyed their time together at Sorrento. The hours seemed to fly by and the few days passed very quickly as their time together drew to a close. The drive back to the city passed almost in silence as both Kevin and Olivia wrestled with their private thoughts.

Kevin stopped his car in the Maguire's driveway, switched off the ignition and turned to face Olivia.

"I love you." He said emotionally as he voiced his true feelings for the first time.

"Oh god!" Olivia sobbed as she threw her arms around the chauffeur. "I've wanted to say that all week! What are we going to do?"

"I don't know the answer to that, yet," Kevin said grimly as he comforted Olivia. "But I'm positive that something will happen to allow us to be together. Maybe sooner than later, I sure hope so." Kevin's voice clearly showed the frustration of the situation as if he was having trouble believing his own words.

Olivia sat at arm's length and blinked back tears as she gazed at her lover. "I think you and I were meant to be," She sniffed and nodded, "Yes we must be positive, it will happen."

"You have been brave for many years darling and now you have a goal to aim for rather than drifting unhappily through your life."

"Yes, a goal after all these years." Olivia whispered as she gazed adoringly at her lover. "Let's think about ways we can help make it happen."

"I'd better not spend too much time here, the neighbors may get ideas and say something to Richard." Kevin muttered ruefully.

"You're right again." Olivia grimaced at the need for Kevin to leave. "I'll call you tomorrow ok? After you know who goes to work."

The discontented couple embraced and kissed before saying farewell to each other. Olivia grabbed her bag and rushed inside before she cried again while Kevin returned to his own place. Both lovers had a restless night as they tried to work out a way for them to be together permanently.

Chapter Three

The next morning Kevin smiled as he picked up his mobile phone and saw Olivia's number on the small screen. "Hi sexy."

"Help me, please help me!" Olivia sobbed. "Come now please."

"On my way, ten minutes max." Kevin said as he heard the urgency in Olivia's voice.

"Oh God, hurry!"

With those words the line went dead and Kevin ran frantically to his car. The chauffeur knew the quickest route to the Maguire's home and true to his promise he was soon frenetically ringing the rear doorbell of the huge mansion. Kevin readied himself for a fight with Olivia's husband but when his lover opened the door his face went white with shock.

Olivia's left eye was almost completely closed by a huge purple lump while the right eye sported a huge black shiner. Bruises were also visible on both sides of Olivia's face and she was moaning with the pain. Kevin stepped quickly into the hall, caught Olivia as her knees buckled and helped her onto a sofa in the living room.

"Have you seen a doctor?" Kevin asked his distressed friend.

Olivia just sobbed and winced as she shook her head from side to side.

"I'll take you to your clinic." Kevin said as he calmly took charge of the situation. "You may have broken cheek bones or your eye socket. Come on, I'll carry you."

The strong driver lifted Olivia into his arms and carried her out to his car. He drove carefully and smoothly while Olivia sobbed and gave him a brief version of the cause of her injuries.

Her husband had arrived home from his trip in the early hours of the morning and crashed asleep in one of the spare bedrooms. In the morning Olivia was preparing some breakfast for him when he entered the kitchen dressed and ready to go to work. When he saw his wife's short haircut he completely lost his temper and beat her savagely while screaming invective about her disobedience of his orders. He had left her lying on the kitchen floor and went to his work with shouted instructions for her to go out and buy a long wig.

Kevin was furious and determined to get even with the corporate businessman. He helped his lover into the clinic where a shocked nurse took control and assisted Olivia into a private room to immediately see her doctor. While Olivia was being examined Kevin went outside and phoned an old school friend, Ross Smith, a high-profile lawyer well-known in the area of Family Law. Ross listened to the situation and gave Kevin instructions for the rest of the day, if Olivia agreed with the lawyer's ideas.

X-rays fortunately cleared Olivia of any structural damage and the doctor prescribed ice packs plus some medication to help ease the pain. After a visit to a pharmacy Kevin outlined the lawyer's plans to his upset and swollen-faced lover. Olivia listened carefully to Ross Smith's ideas and most of the rest of the day passed quickly as Kevin and Olivia followed the lawyer's instructions.

That evening an angry Richard Maguire arrived home from work and slammed the front door behind him. He stopped in mid-stride as he saw his wife, three men and an uniformed policewoman waiting for him in the luxurious living room of his mansion. He recognized Kevin and Ross Smith the lawyer but the other man was a stranger to the businessman.

"Darling, what happened to you?" He asked as he rushed with mock horror over to his swollen-faced wife sitting on the large couch holding hands with the chauffeur. "Kevin what's going on, did you do this?"

"Cut the crap Mr. Maguire." Kevin said as he jumped to his feet and pushed the millionaire away from his wife. "We all know you bashed your wife."

"Bashed my wife? Is that what she told you? Darling why would you say such a thing?" Maguire asked incredulously.

"The grazes and bruises on your knuckles suggest otherwise." The words came from the stranger in the room. "A forensic examination would soon prove whether or not you hit your wife."

"Who the hell are you?" Maguire blustered and his face turned red with anger as he looked at his grazed knuckles and then glared at the large strongly built man.

"Senior Detective Robertson." The policeman said as he stood to his full height and showed his badge. "And this is Constable Green. I suggest you calm down a little Mr. Maguire."

"Mr. Maguire, my name is Ross Smith, I'm........." The lawyer's words were cut short.

"Yes, yes, I know you." Maguire interrupted, "The famous divorce lawyer, well let me tell you something, sonny Jim, you've come to the wrong place."

"Mr. Maguire I suggest you sit down, be quiet and listen to Mr. Smith." The Senior Detective said firmly, "Unless you want me to arrest you right now?"

"Arrest?" The single word scared Richard Maguire so much he staggered backwards and fell into a large armchair.

"This is the situation Mr. Maguire." Ross Smith said as he spread some graphic photos of Olivia's injured face on a large coffee table. "I suggest you listen carefully to my proposal or copies of these photos will be emailed to both daily papers in time for tomorrow morning's edition."

"You wouldn't dare." Maguire said venomously.

"Oh yes I would, I can see the headlines now." The lawyer said calmly. "Richard Maguire, millionaire businessman, philanthropist, football club chairman and tireless charity worker arrested for alleged wife bashing. All that with these colour photos on the front page."

Maguire glowered furiously at the confident lawyer. "What's your fucking proposition Smith?"

Ross Smith ignored the invective and placed two typed pages on the table. "This paper is an agreement to a fast-tracked divorce for Olivia, I'll draw the court papers up tomorrow. The second paper agrees to the title for the Sorrento house and it's contents in your wife's name, including the boats. Take note of an exclusion zone for yourself and any of your associates of one mile radius of the beach house." The lawyer paused for effect and added. "Plus a bank cheque delivered to my office by noon tomorrow made out to your wife, to the value of three million dollars."

"Three million, you must be joking?" Maguire screamed angrily. "This is blackmail, no way, never."

"Very well, Senior Detective you may arrest Mr. Maguire." Ross said calmly as he sat back on the couch and held up his mobile phone. "I'll phone my office and have the photos and story emailed to the papers."

The policeman drew handcuffs from a pocket and moved towards the furious businessman.

"Wait, wait a minute." The blood drained instantly from Maguire's face as he slumped back into the chair. The white-faced businessman realised he was cornered with no way out. He looked at his bruised wife and almost begged, "The house and one million?"

Olivia's look of disgust gave Maguire his answer as she spat on the floor and remained silent while squeezing Kevin's hands.

"We are busy people and haven't got all night, what's it to be Mr. Maguire?" Ross queried.

"It's fucking blackmail but I have to sign." Mr. Maguire growled through gritted teeth.

The lawyer passed over the papers with copies for Mr. Maguire with Kevin and Constable Green witnessing the businessman's signature.

"Excellent, I expect the bank cheque at my chambers by noon tomorrow, the address is on your copies." Ross said as he gathered up the papers. "Thank you for your cooperation Mr. Maguire."

Richard Maguire snorted his disgust while he scowled angrily at the other occupants of the room as they prepared to leave. Kevin placed an arm protectively around Olivia and stopped as they stood beside the distressed businessman's chair.

"Olivia has already packed her personal belongings so she won't be back." The chauffeur said, "We will send your personal stuff from Sorrento by courier. The security codes for the locks have been changed already, so don't get any smart ideas."

"Smart bastard for a taxi driver aren't you?" Maguire snarled. "I'll get you for this."

"I would advise you not to make any threats." Senior Detective Robertson interrupted forcefully. "You still have your job, house and reputation intact, that will change instantly if you are charged with any offence."

Kevin shrugged as he guided Olivia towards the front door. "Let's get you out of here darling, for the last time."

"You're a fucking dick head Richard." Olivia yelled at her soon to be ex-husband as she voiced her feelings for the first time that night before slamming the front door.

Kevin and Olivia thanked the lawyer, detective and policewoman as they stood beside their cars.

"He got what he deserved and is lucky not to be going to jail." The Detective said, "If he gives you any trouble just give me a call, you have my card. Take care both of you."

"Give me a call tomorrow afternoon and I'll let you know about the money." Ross Smith grinned, "That was fun, I love playing Robin Hood."

They all shook hands and soon Olivia was being driven away from the mansion for the last time. As Kevin and Olivia headed for their new home at Sorrento there was silence in the car as each contemplated their life changes in that amazing day.

"A penny for your thoughts." Olivia whispered after ten minutes had passed.

"Oh, sorry for my silence honey, I was just thinking how much my life has suddenly changed."

"Tell me sweetie."

"Well just a few days ago I was stuck in that boring chauffeuring job with no positive prospects ahead of me." Kevin paused and took a deep breath. "Now I am in love with a wonderful lady who has just escaped from a terrible marriage and come into a heap of money." Kevin suddenly steered over to the side of the road, stopped the car and turned off the engine. He grasped Olivia's hands in his and looked straight into her eyes. "That didn't sound right, the money means nothing to me honey. I meant what I said when we came back from Sorrento, I love you and want to be together, rich or poor."

"Are you proposing?" Olivia giggled and winced through the pain in her jaw. "I'm not even divorced."

"No, I'm not proposing, yet." Kevin laughed. "I just want you to be sure as you can about my motives."

"I'm sure baby." Olivia leant over and kissed Kevin gently. "I know I'd be happy with you, money or no money. So let's get down to our house and relax." Olivia closed her eyes and relaxed back in her seat as Kevin gunned the car for Sorrento and the start of their new life.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers