Limo Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasper was not ready to ejaculate again and he kept fucking my ass with fervor. Chet decided to get into the act. He positioned himself between my legs and pushed his fat cock into my wet vagina. He began fucking me vaginally as Jasper ravaged me anally. I felt both of their cocks rub against the thin wall separating my rectum and vagina. It was the most erotic sensation I ever felt. I had two guys fuck me at the same time once in college, but never like this. I came two or three more times with this dual assault. Chet and Jasper came simultaneously and laid there for a while. I literally felt like a human sandwich. Chet eased off me first, then Jasper. They were getting tired. I was completely exhausted.

Our kidnappers took a break from their sexual rampage and drank our booze from the bar. They discussed out loud what they would do to us. I began to get worried as they spoke of pain and torture. I sat with my naked bottom on the leather seat covered with sweat and seminal fluid that was dripping out of my ass and pussy. Carl would not look me in the eye. He seemed disappointed as he thought I was enjoying my rape. I can not deny that I secretly was enjoying it.

Then Chet and Jasper sat on each side of Carl. Chet began grabbing Carl's balls over his underwear. Carl shifted and squirmed in his seat.

"Looks like you still got a raging woody there Bud." Chet said. "Bet you'd like to beat off a spell." "Well hate to disappoint you. We got something else in mind." Chet and Jasper let out a moronic laugh. "You see. Jasper here jess git out of the penitentiary and he got a taste homosexual sex. You know what, Bud? He took a likin to it. He sure did. Now you gonna have to give it up, son, just like your pretty wife did there."

Carl tried protest through his gag to no avail. It wouldn't have mattered anyway. Big Jasper yanked Carl up by the upper arm and flung him around. Jasper bent Carl over the seat and pushed the rear crotch portion of his bikini briefs aside. The husky man shoved his long erect penis into my husband's ass. I saw Carl's head jerk back in pain and shock. He grunted heavily through his gag. Jasper pumped Carl's ass fast and furiously. Carl's face bounced off the leather seat back with each deep, abrupt, thrust. He hissed and wheezed through the obstruction in his mouth. Another man was raping my husband, my man, my protector and provider. This was unnerving for me. Carl was a man who was always, strong, driven, and so sure of himself. It was strange to see him so vulnerable and helpless. Chet laughed as Jasper fucked Carl in the ass. It served to demean him even more.

When Chet stopped laughing he focused on me. He glared as I saw his clear intent to take me again. He pulled my dress off over my head and threw it down. He pulled my bottom toward the edge of the car seat and lifted my legs and spread them wide apart. I was nearly doing the splits. He spanked my pussy and clit with my husband' leather belt a few times, which drove me nuts. Then he penetrated my vagina for a third time with his chubby, uncircumcised penis. I felt as if I was being split in two. The tip of his cock glanced off my G-Spot over and over again, making me pant and moan intensely. He pounded me dramatically and the impact of his hard pubic bone drove me insane. What Chet lacked in size, he more than made up for in talent and technique. I nearly passed out as I came for the fifth time. Chet pulled out of me and sat next to me. He began petting my totally drenched and ravaged pussy.

When I gathered myself together again, I saw that Jasper was still pumping Carl's ass. By this time, he reached around and was stroking Carl's long suffering cock. Carl was extremely erect and soon tossed his load all over the black leather seats. His pearly white streaks of ejaculate covered a wide area of black seat covering. He heaved a sigh of relief. Soon afterward, Jasper jerked, twitched, and came into Carl's anus. Jasper pulled out and left Carl in a lifeless heap on the carpeted floor. Jasper took a swig from a bottle of whiskey. He exchanged looks with Chet, then gave a nod and a wink. Jasper picked up the car phone and whispered something to someone on the other end. The limo came to a sudden stop. A car door opened and slammed shut. Jasper got out and left the door rear door open. Chet blocked the doorway dashing any hopes for an escape. A woman entered the car. She must have been the mysterious driver all this time. The limo took off again. Jasper was now driving.

The woman must have been 18 to 20 years old. She was tall and slender with long jet black hair. Her sweeping bangs covered a good part of her dark eyes. She wore black tights and a black turtle neck shirt with long sleeves. Her skin was pale and her lips were painted with bright red lip stick. Her exotic perfume permeated the car's interior. She looked over at me and showed no interest or concern. She saw Carl on the floor. She ordered him up. When Carl did not react quick enough, Chet jerked him off the floor and threw him onto the seat on his butt.

"Spread his legs!:" The mysterious woman in black ordered Chet, who was no longer in charge. He moved quickly and forced Carl's legs apart, exposing his bulging package wrapped in his sexy white striped silky briefs. There was a large cum stain near his waistband, right on the front and center. The woman bent over and rubbed his wide open package with her hand. She rubbed and dug into him in fluid circular motions. Another woman was molesting my man!

At first she messaged him firmly, but with care. Then she slapped down on his vulnerable testicles. Carl's stretched out and tensed up his legs as his genitals were being spanked. His breath pulsed with each blow. Then she picked up Carl's belt and wildly spanked his cock and balls. She whipped his chest, stomach, and thighs until they were raw. Carl's cock grew two more inches during this impromptu spanking rampage. He loved pain. The woman stopped and stepped back. She reached for the unopened bottle of champagne that was still chilling.

"OOO! Champagne. I love champagne." She said, "Great vintage, very expensive stuff. You two sure know how to party right" She walked over to Carl eyeing the bottle admiringly. A wide grin came across her youthful face. "Keep his legs open Chet!"

Chet obeyed and held Carl's legs apart while standing off to the side. The woman shook the bottle vigorously. She knelt down before Carl and pointed the top of the bottled directly at his wide open groin. Carl winced and bit down hard on his gag as he saw what was coming. Sweat streamed down his face.

"NOOOO!" I cried. The woman leaned forward and began pushing the cork off the tip of the bottle.

"POP! Whossshhh!" The champagne burst open . The cork shot square into Carl's balls. He doubled over as the woman splashed the white bubbly liquid all over his aching groin, thighs, and stomach. She ordered Chet to lay Carl down on the floor, face up. Chet complied and dragged Carl to the floor again. His throbbing cock poked up through his underwear like a pole propping up a tent. The woman knelt down between Carl's legs and pulled out her right claw tipped with blood red nail polish. She grabbed through the crotch of his briefs and tore it out. She ripped the remainder of his briefs off his hips exposing his erect cock and battered testicles. The woman stood up and peeled off her pants and her black laced thong panties. She kicked them off to the side and straddled Carl lying in a supine position. She dropped to her knees and lowered her dark colored muff onto Carl's face, smothering him. She rubbed her clit and pussy lips all over his face.

"Eat me you fag!" The woman shouted. "You have a beautiful young woman sit on you face and you do nothing. What kind of man are you?" The woman was forceful. I envied the power she wielded. Carl was forced to eat her pussy. He lapped her up like a hound dog and slurped her wetness out of her vagina. She bumped and ground her pussy all over Carl's nose and upper jaw. "Nibble on my clit you fag!" She ordered.

She rocked and rotated for fifteen minutes over Carl's face. She came with a series of deep, quiet breaths. She got up and sat herself down on Carl's cock facing his upper body. She began to bounced up and down his stiff upright penis. I saw her ass cheek spread open each time she came down on him. I was turned on to see my husband getting raped by a young mysterious woman. Without getting off his cock, the woman spun around and faced me and continued bobbing up and down. The sight of her young tight pussy enveloping his rock hard dick was just too much for me. Although my wrists were tied behind me, I could still reach under my butt and get to my pussy. I began to play with myself as I watched his penis disappear into her dark hairy triangle. She began to grind hard onto Carl's rigid pubic bone. Her meaty clit became stretched and distorted as she mashed away.

"You like how I fuck your husband bitch?" The woman spat out at me. Chet caught me playing with my pussy and chastised me.

"Why are you do that when you have me to satisfy you!?" He asked me rhetorically. "I'll fix ya." Chet pushed me down on the seat and laid me flat out on my stomach. He jumped on my back and slipped his hot rod into my pulsating pussy. He drilled me into the seat, which gave away under our combined body weight and my pubis sunk down to the hard frame and springy coils. He fucked me from behind as I turned my head to watch the dark woman coupled with my husband. The scene was intensely erotic and I managed to cum once more. Chet was spent and could not cum anymore, but he kept it up and going for me.

The mystery girl launched upward and slammed down hard onto Carl's shaft as she came with a stifled scream. She did not want to give Carl the satisfaction that he made her cum real hard. She did not want him to know she was enjoying herself for some strange reason, so she suppressed herself. She leaped off Carls' cock that was on the verge of rupture and sat down hard on his pelvis just behind his penis. She began stroking his cock until he shot his creamy ejaculate high into the air and all over her soft yet firm tummy.

The woman got up. She was bowlegged and week in the knees, but she managed to regain her composure. She grabbed the gun away from Chet and ordered him off me. Chet, like a whipped dog, quickly did as he was told. The woman ordered Carl to flip over onto his stomach. His ass was red and raw from his anal intrusion by Jasper. She then forced me to lay next to Carl on the floor, also faced down. She told us not to move. The limo stopped and the back door opened and closed. All was quiet. I raised my head to realize that they were gone. Carl and I were silent for several minutes, trying to take in and comprehend what had just happened to us.

Carl was able to untie himself. While he untied me he kissed me on the lips and whispered to me, "Happy Anniversary Aimee."

"Happy Anniversary Carl, I love you." I replied.

"Did you enjoy your gift?" He asked.

"Immensely." I said. "Were they pros?"

"Definitely." Carl said with a sly grin.

"How much did it cost you?"

"Oh, what's a Rolex cost?"

12