Limo Ride

Story Info
Girl gets special attention - by accident.
1.4k words
3.87
30.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call you early in the day and tell you to bathe, put on your white cotton panties, and your lacy bra. No stockings, come-fuck-me high heels with red soles, and the tightest striped dress you can imagine. Your bustline is well displayed, and the back of your dress is only inches above your bottom. Your black hair is up and perfectly coiffed. You have on body lotion with soft shimmers of glitter. You look not only hot, but totally slutty.

You are sitting, waiting for me to arrive, when you get a telephone call. A voice tells you that I have been detained, but you are to get in the car that is pulling up in front of your home. You look out of the windows and sure enough, there is a black town car, windows blacked out. A dressed driver comes to your door. The bell rings, and he asks you to come with him. He escorts you to the back door, opens it for you, and you are seated in a very comfortable, all leather seat.The driver gets in, and you see his view in the mirror. Intentionally, you look at him, then direct his gaze to your legs, which you open slightly, then cross, such that your white panties are briefly exposed. Your driver is not fazed, and in fact slightly smiles, which you see in his eyes. It thrills you. He starts driving.

You believe you are headed for a classy nightclub, and you are right. The car arrives, and at the door to meet you is a sharply dressed man in black slacks, black turtleneck, and blazer. He tells you that a table is ready for you. You follow, and inside the door is a huge party. You are led through the crowd, which seems to part at your arrival, and then close back around you. You finally arrive at a central table, surrounded by privacy ropes and two guards at each opening. You take a seat at the center of the table. The entire club is jumping, men and women are dancing, and the music is throbbing. You can feel it through your entire body. And it seems for some reason your table is the center of attention.

Suddenly, the party seems to get louder toward the front of the room. You strain to see what is happening. You see two well cut men coming toward your table. The music changes to a thumping bass line, and the two men start stripping in front of you. They have terrific bodies, and they dance closer and closer to you. You sit, dumbfounded, and yet strangely attracted to these two hard men, the bulges of their crotches obvious. Finally, one of the men leans in toward you and says, "Hey, when are you starting your act?" You think, "What? What is he talking about?" You say, "My act?" He again leans in, and says, "Yeah, YOUR act! Now, get up!! Before you can say he has the wrong person, he grabs your hand and pulls you to your feet! The crowd goes crazy, cheering you on! You are overwhelmed, but start to walk away. The two dancers grab your hands, one saying, "Do it now! The crowd is waiting!" And with that, he spins you, your hair coming free and splaying out. You take a tentative step toward dancing, then a second. With each step comes more cheering! You get more into it, and start dancing to the beat, your breasts straining against the fabric of your slinky dress. You feel incredibly alive.

After a few moments, the two male dancers are actually down to their thongs, their large packages completely filling them. They each take one of your hands and then hoist you to the top of your table. The lights are still on you, and you stand briefly as though you are a lost little girl. The crowd loves it! Another song starts and you start dancing, smoothly and with much sex appeal. You look around and see the two male dancers have joined you on the table. The light in your eyes keeps you from seeing out, but you can sense the entire crowd is watching you intently. You keep dancing and the crowd is cheering you on. Then, as you dance, your left breast starts to come out of your dress. The crowd roars! You are feeling frisky and you take the other breast out, too. You are dancing topless in front of hundreds! Your nipples are bright and hard, and your feel the breeze of the dancing people below you. Then, you feel one of the dancer's hands on you - on your breast! You look at him, not believing what has just happened. Then, the second dancer grabs your other breast! There are four hands on you, two on your breasts, the other two caressing your body. Everyone is watching you as the two men stroke your body. You can't help it, but your nipples get hard, and your body reacts with pleasure with each stroke.

Then, at the back of the room, a light comes on, and you can see another large man coming toward you. You keep dancing, but are concerned that he is coming toward you. As the crowd opens wider, you can now see him completely, and he is gorgeous! Strong, chiseled, and bare chested, he has a huge package! You can't believe how virtually perfect he is. He approaches your table, and then steps to the top with you. He stands tall as the other dancers take your hands. The large man walks toward you, and starts to remove the small binding covering his cock. When he opens it his cock almost leaps forward, hard and glistening. You can't take your eyes off of it, it is huge. You realize that it is intended to be used with you! You start to object again, but the two dancers have you immobilized. You try to object to the entire event, but each word of protest is taken by the thronging crowd as a word of encouragement. They roar their approval of the coming events. The two dancers then hold you, turning your body toward the light and the crowd. The huge cocked man is standing behind you. The two dancers literally lift you, spreading your legs in your tight dress, your breasts already exposed. The large cocked man steps behind you, and you can literally feel the heat of the head of his cock almost touching your vagina. You struggle, but nobody does anything about your resistance. It is part of the act, you realize! The two dancers now bend you slightly at the hips, and with that, you realize that they are positioning you to be used by this giant cock.

The crowd starts to chant, "do it - do it - do it . . ." You then feel the large member against you, pressing hard against your slit. A few pushes, and he is barely inside you. It almost hurts, it is so large. You start to rock back against it, feeling the tip go become the shaft, which over time becomes more and more sensitive as he slams into you. Each stroke brings a collective "ooooooh" from the guys, and a gentle sigh from the watching women. He slams deeper and deeper, and his hands join those of the two dancers holding you tight. You are stretched out while being fucked hard and nasty on stage. You realize this was all to make you someone's slut, and you like it as well as loathe it. You have just been fucked on stage, and now dozens of people are running their hands up your legs, playing with your clit, and touching your breasts. You can't help it, but the strangeness, the heat, the hard cock that just fucked you, and you are brought to a total body climax as the hands stroke and prod you. Your entire body is shaking, quivering, and flooding with the juices of your sex.

You are like a ragdoll, limp. The two dancers help you to the car, and then the driver takes you home. You are barely able to redress yourself when you arrive. You are soiled with sperm, have the fingerprints of dozens of persons on you, and have your own pussy juice draining down your legs. You shakily get out of the town car. As you are assisted to your house, there is a second town car. I walk toward you, and ask, "Where have you been?" You start to answer, when you notice the woman across the street from your place. Standing at the house across the street is another young woman, dressed much like you, tapping her foot, and saying to the driver of your car, "Damn it! I am late for the gig!" . . .