Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly let Abu's cock from her mouth, rising to her feet. As she did so, it brushed against her chin and then her cashmere-covered tits, leaving a trail of saliva behind. She again threw her arms around his neck, intending to jam her horny tongue into his mouth. But Abu turned his head. "You not kiss me. Not after my cock in your mouth," he said, with a sour look on his face.

"Fuck you, asshole," Kelly responded with a hiss. "Good enough for your cock, wasn't it?" When Abu failed to respond, Kelly shrugged and wrapped one of her hands around his cock. "What do I care? I just want this," she said in a sing-song voice as she sharply tugged his cock downward, causing him to wince. "You ready to fuck me with this?"

"Hmm-mmm," Abu muttered, as Kelly released her grip and undid her pants. Kicking off her heels, watching the expensive shoes skitter across the carport floor, she struggled to pull the tight leather pants and her thong over her hips and down her shapely thighs. Having succeeded, she hopped up on the hood of Abu's cab, placed her now bare feet on the dirty bumper, and spread her legs wide. In this position, she gave Abu his first view ever of bald pussy, and his eyes went wide.

"Get over here, shithead," she commanded. As Abu stepped between her splayed legs, Kelly again wrapped a hand around his cock and stroked it back to rigidity. She pulled the heated cock toward her cunt lips, and shuddered when she felt the head make contact with them. As she swiped the head up and down her lips, lubricating it further, she buried her head in his smelly shirt, her mouth searching out his nipple.

Her well-used cunt being as loose as it was, Abu's average sized cock slid right into her with very little effort. "Aaaaggghhh," he grunted, feeling her wet heat surround him. He pulled out a little, and then gently slid himself back in to the hilt. "So tight," he muttered under his breath.

Kelly, hearing this, and not satisfied with his gentle nature, removed her face from his chest with a laugh. "Tight?" she whispered. "I don't think so. This hole has seen more cocks than you get in passengers in a year," she breathed as Abu began a rhythmic fucking of her cunt. "It's tight when there's a thick-cocked college boy fucking it. It's tight when some black stud finds his way into my pretty little panties," she taunted him with a sneer. "For you, it's loose."

"Bitch," Abu muttered as his average-sized cock pounded Kelly harder, causing her naked ass cheeks to slide further up the hood of the filthy taxi cab.

"Yyyeessss. That's what I wanted," she hissed through clenched teeth as her juices seeped from her cunt, coating the filthy hood of the cab. "Pissed you off, huh? Good, I want you pissed off. Hate-fuck me, you Hindu bastard." And that's what Abu did. To keep her sliding away, he grabbed her hips and began pistoning his cock in and out of her sopping cunt. His breathing increased, as did Kelly's, and she put her hands behind her on the hood of the car to brace herself. "Ooooohhhh, fuck," she almost yelled. "M-m-m-m-more," she stuttered as the cock continued to part her bald pussy lips in quick, staccato thrusts.

Abu lifted a hand away from one of her hips and brought it to the back of her head, gripping her dirty blonde locks tightly in his fist, pulling her head back. Overcome with lust, he leaned in to sink his tongue in her mouth, but Kelly was having none of it.

Turning her face quickly away from him, she taunted, "What do you think you're doing, Hindu? I'm not kissing you." Slamming her cunt back at Abu's pelvic bone, she continued, "This mouth is for cock only. No kissing. This is not romance, asshole. Just fuck me. That's all you get."

This angered Abu even more. "Fine, you unfaithful slut," he said, removing his cock from the warm folds of her cheating cunt and pulling her off the hood of his taxi. He shoved her toward the silver BMW that had been backed into the carport. "Then you take it this way, you haughty American bitch. Like a dog, you faithless whore," he finished, as he bent her tight body over the trunk of the BMW.

Feeling him move in behind her, his hands gripping her hips from behind, and the heat of his cockhead as it brushed up against her dripping cunt, Kelly almost squealed in delight. "Oooooohhhh. I love it this way," she said under her breath, peering at him over her shoulder, the lust evident in her sparkling blue eyes. "I love being fucked doggy-style. Come on, Abu. Slide it in me, fuck me."

Abu had every intention of doing just that, but Kelly aided his progress when she reached underneath her, found his searching cock, and guided it between her pussy lips. Abu loved the feel of her long nails scraping along the underside of his cock, and began a solid in-and-out stroking of her cunt. When she was satisfied that he was firmly seated within her, Kelly stretched her upper body across the trunk of her car, bracing herself against Abu's rocking pelvis as it slammed into her ass cheeks.

"That's it, Hindu. Fuck me . . . just like that . . . mmmmm . . . yyeessss. This is soooo awesome. I love this, Abu. I love . . . getting fucked . . . by . . . strangers . . . mmmmm," she grunted between thrusts of his pelvis. Kelly wished her sweater was off, her bra too. Her nipples were burning, and as Abu thrust into her unprotected cunt from behind, she knew the cool sheet metal of her trunk would salve the burn.

"American whore," Abu muttered under his breath. "You are all same. Nasty whores . . . no morals . . . sex is sport to you."

"That's right, Hindu. I'm a fucking whore," Kelly responded with lust in her voice. "Treat me . . .," she began, but stopped when Abu suddenly stopped his fucking motion and interrupted her.

"Stop calling me Hindu," he said, slapping Kelly's ass.

Gasping at the humiliation of being slapped by this cab driver, this revolting dirt bag, she asked "Why? What the fuck should I call you?" she asked with disdain, still bent over the trunk of her M3, thrusting her hips back at Abu's cock, silently begging him to continue.

"Because I'm not Hindu. I am Muslim. That is why," he responded as he resumed fucking Kelly from behind, slapping her ass again as he did so.

"Muslim, Hindu. Who cares? I'm a whore, and you have a cock. That's all that matters. Now, treat me like a slut," she breathed.

"Bitch," he muttered. "I treat you like whore." Abu picked up his pace, crushing his pelvis against Kelly's ass cheeks, rocking her body to and fro as he fucked her from behind. She felt her massive tits, swaying beneath her despite the confines of the bra, lightly brush against the trunk of the car, causing her thick nipples to harden further still. Abu's hands slid up her back, pulling her cashmere sweater with them, exposing her back, slicked with perspiration, to the cool night air. They returned to her ass, pulling the cheeks apart and pushing them back together again, playing hide-and-seek with her asshole. Understanding Kelly's morals – an easy undertaking, since she possessed none – Abu let the fingers of one hand stray to the tiny star that was her asshole.

As his thumb approached its target, Kelly bucked, almost knocking Abu off his feet. He thought that was the proverbial slap in the face he expected earlier, but she quickly dispelled him of that notion. "Oooohhh, you wanna fingerfuck my asshole, huh? Go ahead, I lllooooovvveee that," she said in a voice that was no longer a whisper. "Stick your dirty thumb up my ass, Abu."

Leaning over slightly, Abu allowed some saliva to escape his mouth and drop onto Kelly's butt hole. His thumb inched nearer, and spread the saliva around, lubricating both itself and her anal opening. Continuing to fuck her cunt, Abu applied pressure through his thumb on Kelly's asshole until he felt it violate the tight barrier. "Oh, fuck!" Kelly nearly screamed.

The volume of her voice alarmed Abu, and he leaned over her prone body, driving it against the side and trunk of the car. He whispered in her ear: "Shut up. It is your house there. You do not want your husband to hear you, yes?" She turned her head to look toward her house, but seeing no movement, no lights turned on, she thrust her hips back at the stranger that had her bent over the BMW her husband had bought for her.

"Fuck me then, Abu. Make me do nasty things," she whimpered. Abu straightened, and his thumb picked up where it left off, invading her puckered asshole and feeling the inner walls of her anal passage. His cock continued to slide in and out of Kelly's loosened-by-excessive-use cunt. That cunt was almost gushing at this point, and Abu became almost delirious with lust. His cum was about to boil over and out of his nut sack and shoot deep in Kelly's womb.

"Shit, shit, shit," he chanted. "I cum. I cum in you," he grunted as his thrusts turned to short, hard jabs.

Snapped back to reality by the realization that this filthy Indian was about to saturate her unprotected eggs with his sperm, Kelly straightened, and pushed Abu away from her back side. "Oh no, you don't," she said, spinning around and again dropping into a squat. She gripped Abu's pulsing cock in her hand and, placing the shiny purple head against her tongue, began stroking him rapidly. "Cum in my mouth," she muttered. Her voice sounded as though her tongue was frozen; it couldn't move with Abu's cock planted firmly on it. A few strokes further on, she received her reward.

The Indian's cum poured forth from the tip of his cock in a constant stream. It didn't shoot like a squirt gun, but didn't quite dribble either. It was like someone opened the tap on a faucet just slightly. The thick ejaculate quickly covered her tongue and as more spewed from the tip of his cock, it slid into her mouth and down her waiting throat, coating it with the slippery substance. Kelly continued to jerk Abu until she was sure that all the cum that was to be had was safely in her mouth, and then she swallowed.

"Incredible," she heard Abu whisper. "So good, so good."

"Yeah, but now it's my turn. Can you get this thing up again?" she asked as she again took Abu's cock between her red-painted lips, stroking him with a free hand.

"I do not know this. It may take minutes."

In her peripheral vision, Kelly saw a light turn on in her television room. "We don't have a few minutes, Abu," she whispered impatiently. Standing, she pushed him back against the front of his cab, and backed herself against him, facing her house. "Use your hands. Play with my clit." Abu's arms encircled Kelly's little body. With one hand, he held her tight sweater up and out of the way while the other found its way between her legs. It didn't have to search too long; Kelly's pussy was sopping wet, and her juices slid slowly down her legs. Further, it wasn't hindered by pubic hair; his fingers slid down her stomach and immediately felt the folds of her cunt, quickly homing in on her clit.

When Abu's fingers brushed against her clit, Kelly closed her eyes and let her body relax and fall back against the dirty cab driver. "Oohh, yes, Abu. There you go. Now just rub it, in a nice circular motion . . . Mmm-hmm . . . just like that . . . a little faster . . . mmm."

Kelly opened her eyes only to see a silhouette pass behind the shades that were drawn in the television room. The image excited her, spurred her on; she rotated her hips against Abu's searching fingers, adding to the pressure against her slick clit. As Abu's other hand slid up her stomach underneath her sweater, she murmured in delight. Her hands followed Abu's, and her long nails struggled with the clasp on the front of her bra, finally freeing it and her massive tits. 'What am I doing,' she thought. 'In plain view of my house, I just fucked this dirty foreigner. Now, I'm leaning against him while he fingers my clit.' She knew she should feel ashamed, that she should stop this immediately and go home to her husband and child. But she couldn't. She loved it. She loved that she shouldn't be doing it, but was doing it anyway. With a stranger. In her own backyard. 'God, what if Mike looked out the window right now? What would he think?' The thought brought considerably more fluid pouring from her cunt lips.

And what would Mike see if he were to pull the shades and look out his back window into his yard? Nothing, at first. The light was dim at best, but if he caught movement, if he caught a glint from his wife's jewelry, he might see them. And he would be appalled. Her Jimmy Choo's – he paid over $800 so that she could wear them – were cast aside on the floor of the carport, one upright on its heel, the other resting on its side, both scuffed. Her leather pants – "I bought them because I know they turn you on," she had told him – were punched up in a ball on the floor between the taxi and her BMW, covered now in dirt and dust.

Mike might see Abu, but of course, he wouldn't know his name, or where he came from, or what he did, or why he had one hand pulsating between his wife's legs while the other hand pushed up her expensive sweater and was busy massaging her tits and squeezing her nipples. He wouldn't be able to tell much else about Abu, insofar as most of his body was blocked by his wife's nearly naked one.

On that note, Mike would see his wife's bare feet supporting her trembling legs; if the light hit her just right, he would be able to see her copious cunt juice running down the insides of her legs and liberally coating her bald pussy – and Abu's rubbing hand, too. Her taut, tanned belly was exposed, the sweater now pulled up and exposing her marvelous tits from which his daughter had only recently ceased nursing. It is doubtful that he could see, in this light and from this distance, Kelly's bright-red nipples throbbing in the cool night air, but he couldn't miss the light brown hand that squeezed the titflesh so hard it almost oozed between Abu's fingers, nor would he miss the fingers suddenly releasing his wife's beefy tits only to latch onto one of those nipples and twist.

Taking all this in, Mike might think his wife was being assaulted, but the absurdity of such a notion would quickly dissolve when he looked into her face. The slick juices running down her thighs were certainly a giveaway, but with her head tilted back against Abu's chest, her mouth hung open in pure, unadulterated lust, her eyes screwed shut, no one could miss the fact that Mrs. Kelly MacGuire was deep in the throes of an orgasm brought on by the strumming fingers of an Indian cab driver.

And if Mike were to open the window from which he watched his wife's debauchery, he would be greeted by sounds that would only confirm his worst fears: his wife was, in fact, enjoying the manipulation at the hands of the foreigner.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck! Ohfuck! Ofck! I'm cumming, Abu! Cumming! Yyeessss," came the hissing sounds from Kelly's otherwise angelic mouth, tumbling over her bright red lips, as her legs gave out beneath her and she crumpled to the ground, Abu having lost his grip on the trembling beauty. She lay at his feet, partially supported by his legs, and her breathing slowly returned to normal. Abu, unsure of what to do at this point, remained still and quiet.

After a few moments of rest, Kelly looked up into Abu's eyes from her kneeling position. The smell of his body brought her back to reality in an instant. Lost as she had been for the last thirty minutes, Kelly was now desperate to regain some semblance of dignity.

Rising to her feet, she found her leather pants on the floor of the carpet, and picked them up to brush them off. Sliding one leg into them, she paused as Abu remained in place at the front of his cab. "We're even," she said without looking at him, and without emotion. "You can go now."

***

"I felt like such a whore," Dan heard through his fogged brain. Kelly was riding him now. At some point during the telling of her story, she had disengaged her soft, red-painted lips from his cock and climbed up on his lap. Dan's cock was now firmly ensconced in the slick, flooded hole between this cheating whore's legs. As Kelly concluded her story – the first ever she had related to him – he felt his balls tighten, felt his sperm course through his shaft and empty into her delicious pussy. Having cum towards the end of her story, Kelly continued to rock back and forth on Dan's softening cock as the obscene mixture of her cunt fluid and his cum slowly leaked from between her legs and down his shaft.

As Dan's breathing returned to normal, Kelly looked over her shoulder at the clock on top of Dan's television, and saw that it was now 2:00 in the morning. "Shit," she muttered under her breath.

"What's wrong?"

"It's late. I have to get home." With that, she dismounted her ride, went to the bathroom and cleaned her nasty cunt. On her way out the door, she gave Dan a maternal kiss on the forehead, and then dipped her warm, not-so-maternal tongue into his mouth. "See you soon," she said, and then was gone.

12