Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Dan's eyes were closed as he listened to another of Kelly's escapades of infidelity, and he had no recollection of moving from between her legs to beneath her body after giving her a tongue-induced orgasm, or of her riding him through the end of the story. But when she was almost done, he opened his eyes, and there she was, her slippery cunt, devoid of pubic hair, sliding up and down his pole, her 34D tits right in his face, a drop of sweat about to drip off her right nipple, now glowing an almost bright red.

"I was so desperate for more fucking," she said in a lust-filled whisper, her right hand with a firm grasp on the back of Dan's head, gripping his hair. "I couldn't believe he was leaving me there in the club room. I was kneeling on the floor, begging for more of his fat cock and twisting my nipples. I brought my left hand to my mouth and started licking it clean; when I was done, I cleaned this engagement ring with my tongue."

As she ended her story, and with Kelly's left hand pinching and pulling on her left nipple, her engagement ring and wedding band only inches from Dan's face, he exploded deep inside her hairless pussy. As Dan came down from another glorious orgasm, Kelly climbed off him and began rubbing the leaking sperm around the lips of her cunt as she gathered up their clothing.

"You like?" she inquired, needlessly.

"No question. I love your stories, I love hearing how nasty you are, and experiencing it at the same time."

"There's always more," she said as she came back to the couch as straddled him, sticking her warm, pink tongue into his mouth, causing Dan to moan with renewed lust. "But for now, I've got to go feed Evelyn and call my husband in Denver. Why don't you get dressed, and we'll get together again in a few weeks?"

12