Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 04

Story Info
The Honeymoon
8.5k words
4.34
74.8k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04 (The Honeymoon)

Dan was on his way home from the office the next Thursday evening when his Blackberry beeped. Taking it out of his suit-coat pocket, he immediately recognized the number and answered the call.

"I'm surprised to hear from you so soon," he said without preamble.

"Disappointed?" came Kelly's little-girl voice.

"Not at all," he laughed. "I should have said, 'pleasantly surprised.' I didn't think I'd hear from you for a few weeks, that's all."

"Well, I have the night free, so I thought I'd give you a call."

"Oh? And how did that happen?" Dan inquired, his hand moving to his cock to adjust it as it began to lengthen.

"Mike's away on business, and my mom and dad have Evelyn for the weekend. They thought I might need a break."

"How interesting."

"Mmm, and convenient. I guess I do need a break, but what I REALLY need is your cock slamming into me."

"Sir," Dan said, addressing the cab driver, "I'm not going home. Take me to Armitage and Sheffield instead, please." Returning his attention to Kelly, he said, "How's five minutes?"

"See you soon," she responded, hitting end on her mobile phone.

Traffic delayed Dan's arrival at the MacGuire residence. While he sat in the back of the taxi, his groin stirring, he wondered what Kelly had in store for him. He had only been with her a few times, but he was quickly becoming obsessed with her. Her athletic body was intoxicating, he thought to himself, seeing in his mind's eye her massive tits smashed into his face, her hairless cunt stroking up and down on his cock. Her face, so angelic and naturally beautiful, belied the slut that underlay her innocent exterior. Her filthy mouth, enhanced by the experiences she so willingly shared with Dan, never failed to excite him.

Dan was pulled from his daydream when the taxi pulled up to the curb and deposited him on the corner of Sheffield and Armitage. He walked the few blocks to Kelly and Mike's walk-up, and rang the doorbell. Before Kelly answered the door, Dan knew he would be greeted by one of two images: Lincoln Park mommy, or slut wife. He didn't really care which, for each would add a great deal of fuel to the fire already burning between his legs. On this night, however, when Kelly opened the door, he was faced with Lincoln Park mommy, which suited him just fine.

Kelly stood there in the doorway, one hand on her hip, one leg bent at the knee and cocked out. Her huge tits were encased – braless, it appeared – in a mango-colored Michael Kors silk blouse, her ass and shapely legs in Marc Jacobs white denim pants. She wore a pair of Mary Jane flats, probably from Prada, on her feet. Her conservative look was finished off by an Elsa Peretti-inspired heart pendant around her neck, tasteful diamond stud earrings and, of course, her engagement and wedding rings, all done in platinum. She was, in Dan's estimation, the epitome of the urban professional mom, and exuded an innocent beauty that was unparalleled.

The first words out her mouth, however, dispelled any notion of purity: "Ready to stretch my cunt?" she asked with a dirty smile, taking Dan's hand and pulling him into the home she shared with her husband and child.

"Don't you ever worry about the neighbors?" Dan inquired as he kicked the door shut and was led toward the back of the house.

With a chuckle, Kelly responded in the negative. "Nobody pays any attention to anyone else down here. If we lived in the suburbs, I'd be concerned, but not in the city." As she led Dan through the first floor of the walk-up, she continued: "Only one neighbor has ever said anything to me, a guy who used to live across the street in one of the apartments. He conned me into fucking him a few times." She paused for a few seconds. "Not that it really took any effort on his part," she reflected. "I would have fucked him anyway if he'd asked. But he only lived there for another few months and moved away, and I never heard from him again."

"You never cease to amaze me. What a slut," Dan responded as Kelly pushed him back onto the couch in the television room and climbed up on his lap, her knees straddling his waist and her arms wrapping around his neck.

"You don't now the half of it," she said, moving her pink-painted lips to nibble on his ear, and then slipping her warm, agile tongue in his mouth.

Dan moaned a barely audible "mmm" with that, and Kelly reached beneath her to unbuckle his belt and unzipped the fly. She pulled away and stood up, pulling off his shoes and then his suit-pants, taking his boxers with them. Her eyes shone bright at the sight of his cock standing tall. Anxious to get it inside her, she quickly kicked her shoes off into the corner of the room, and pulled her own pants down over her trim hips and off her legs. As she climbed back on Dan's lap, he could see the moisture that had formed on her bare pussy lips, and then felt the heat from them as they made contact with his cock.

She rocked back and forth a few times, causing Dan's engorged cock to course through the slick channel formed by her still-sealed cunt lips, ensuring that her lubricant fully saturated the rod upon which she was about to impale herself. Their shirts still on, but with Dan's fingers pulling at her nipples through the silk blouse, Kelly rose up and let the cock penetrate her unfaithful pussy, whispering in Dan's ear at the same time. "You know what's really slutty, though? Getting fucked by a stranger when you're on your honeymoon," she intoned, sliding all the way down on the invading cock with a grunt.

***

The Intercontinental on Bora Bora is incredible. Not an easy place to get to from Chicago, but fabulous nonetheless. The day after their wedding, Kelly and Mike boarded a Qantas Airlines flight first-class to Papeete, in the French Polynesian islands, and from there hopped a puddle jumper to Bora Bora. Upon arrival and check-in, they were taken to their over-water bungalow with a view of the Pacific Ocean's horizon.

There was not a great deal to do at the Intercontinental, other than rest and relax, but that is precisely what the newlyweds wanted for the first part of their honeymoon. The months leading up to the wedding had been hectic and filled with wedding-related activities and tasks. Stress accompanied all of this, so Mike and Kelly decided that the first 10 days of their honeymoon would be spent doing nothing. After this relaxation period, the couple was to move onto Australia for a week.

Thus, they spent the first few days on Bora Bora sleeping, eating, drinking, and tanning on their private sun terrace, only rarely venturing from the confines of the bungalow. After they adjusted to local time – and after they had fucked each other out – they visited the other parts of the resort, and spent time at the resort pool. There, they met a German couple that was also on their honeymoon, and an older Australian couple that was simply on vacation.

Mike and Kelly really hit it off with the Australians, Ian and Stephanie, and even had dinner with them on the fifth night of their honeymoon. The following day, they saw Ian and Stephanie again at the pool, and joined them for a few late afternoon cocktails before retiring to their bungalow for room service.

After the fuck frenzy of the first few days of the honeymoon, Mike seemed less inclined towards sex, and Kelly often found herself, as they sat by the pool, observing other males – guests and employees alike – as they moved around them. She would see a waiter bringing a drink to someone across the pool from them and wonder if he was a good fuck. Was he adventurous? Did he possess a cunt-stretching cock? Would he spank her and call her names? Kelly's pliant vagina moistened at the idea.

So on the seventh day, with her pussy having been inactive for 24 hours and penetrated only once in the last 48 hours, Kelly desperately needed to have her hole plugged. She and Mike awoke around 9:30 and went to the open-air restaurant for breakfast. Her plan was to drag Mike back to the bungalow for a quickie before they settled in at the pool for the day. However, as soon as they were seated, Ian and Stephanie entered and saw them sitting alone.

"Mind if we join you?" Stephanie asked, in that Australian accent Kelly found so annoying.

She shot Mike a look that, if he had seen it, would have said, 'Don't you dare, asshole.' Unfortunately for Mike, though, he didn't catch it.

"Not at all. Kelly and I just got here. We haven't even ordered yet." With that, Ian and Stephanie sat down and poured themselves cups of coffee, while Kelly's mind began to sulk.

"We really don't mean to intrude, you know. We know you're on your honeymoon, but we just enjoy your company so much," Stephanie explained.

"No bother at all, Stephanie. Mike and I have the rest of our lives together. We've been having fun with you."

'True,' Kelly thought, but she didn't want to have fun with them right now. 'Right now, I want to get breakfast in my stomach, and then cock in my cunt.'

"Well, what do you newlyweds have planned for today?" Ian asked.

'No cock, apparently,' Kelly thought wryly.

"I wanted to go to Matira Point and check it out, maybe do a little shopping, but Kelly would rather lie around again. So, we haven't decided yet," Mike said.

"Me, too. We've been here a few times, but have never made it over to town. Ian never wants to go, so I always miss out."

"Well, if you want, you can join us," Mike offered to Stephanie.

"No, no. I can't do that; I won't do that. You two need your time."

"Nonsense," Kelly cut in. "Why don't the two of you go, and Ian and I will stay here and lounge." Mike and Ian both shrugged, and with that, it was settled. If Mike knew that his nonchalance had paved the way for his bride to transform herself into a complete whore, he may have thought twice before allowing her to stay at the resort alone with Ian. But alas, it was not to be, and Kelly felt butterflies in her stomach.

After finishing their breakfast, Mike and Stephanie returned to their respective bungalows, changed and gathered the things they needed for the day. They returned to the restaurant where Kelly and Ian were finishing their coffee, and said their good-byes. After they left, Kelly and Ian left the restaurant and set up on two poolside lounges. Bathing suits on and lotion (or, in Kelly's case, oil) applied, they lounged away the morning, alternately sleeping and reading books or magazines.

Ian couldn't help but occasionally stare at Kelly from behind his sunglasses. 'What a fucking body,' he thought to himself. She was wearing an aqua blue bikini made from some shiny material that glimmered when she moved. It barely covered her body, tanned as it was from six days of South Pacific sun, giving Ian a full view of her 34D tits bulging out the sides. Her nipples were clearly defined by the material that hugged her chest, as was her bare cunt. Once, when Kelly swung around on the chaise lounge to adjust her position, her legs parted and Ian expected to see the telltale bulge of camel-toe. But it wasn't there. He surmised – correctly it turns out – that Kelly's pussy was free of pubic hair. The image of the young newlywed on all fours, him fucking her from behind, caused a stirring in his groin. Ian loved his wife, but would not miss the opportunity to enjoy Kelly's porn star figure if given the chance.

At around 1:00, the pool waiter stopped by and asked if they wanted lunch served. After ordering, they struck up a casual conversation about the beauty of the resort, and of French Polynesia in general.

"I agree," said Ian. "I only wish we had booked earlier. It seems every time we fly over here, the over-water bungalows are booked. We've never stayed in one; we always stay on the beach. It's not bad, but I'd much rather stay in the over-water ones."

"That's what we have. I love it, waking up each morning to the sounds of the ocean splashing against the piers. Looking out the window and seeing nothing but ocean. It's incredible. We even have a coffee table with a glass top, and we can see fish swim by underneath the bungalow. You and Stephanie should come out one afternoon and take a look – not at the coffee table so much, but the view. It's truly amazing."

"Sounds like a good idea," Ian said as their lunch arrived.

After they finished their lunch, Kelly reached in her bag and pulled out her bottle of tanning oil, intending to re-apply. "Rats," she muttered. Ian looked up from the book he had returned to. "I'm out of oil," she said to his inquiring look. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I have another bottle in the room." Kelly got to her feet and started walking toward the bungalows. After a few steps, she turned back to Ian. "Want to go with me? You can see the over-water bungalows, and even the glass coffee table," she teased in a sing-song voice, tilting her head from side-to-side.

Ian again looked up from his book and, staring at the flat, tanned stomach and bulging tits of the little blonde newlywed, quickly agreed. As he and Kelly padded along the pier toward Kelly and Mike's bungalow, they were quiet. Ian was simply enjoying the sun and the breeze and the smells, but Kelly's mind was in overdrive.

In fact, she had not run out of tanning oil, but it was the easiest way, she thought, to get Ian back to her bungalow. That part had gone fine, but now her mind was trying to figure out how to get his cock in her twitching cunt. Should she give him a signal and let him run with it? Or should she seduce him? And when were their spouses going to be back? Did she even have time for subtle signals or seduction?

These thoughts twirled through her mind as they walked along the pier. Before she could resolve any of the conundrums, they arrived at her and Mike's bungalow. She unlocked the door and Ian followed her in. She left him standing in the living area, and went into the bedroom and found a new bottle of tanning oil. When she returned to the living area, Ian was standing at the sliding doors to the terrace, staring out at the vast Pacific Ocean, his back to her. "Beautiful, isn't it?" she asked. Ian murmured his assent without turning around.

'Fuck it,' Kelly thought. 'This is how this is going to work.' Walking toward the couch and coffee table, she pulled the small triangles of her bikini top to the side, causing her tits to pop out. They bulged up and out, forced together by the tight top, and created a deep cleavage. Her thick, pink nipples quickly hardened in the cool, conditioned air.

As Ian continued to stare out at the ocean, Kelly sat atop the glass-topped coffee table and straddled it, placing her feet on opposite sides of the table, spreading her legs lewdly. After pulling the small, aqua-colored triangle aside, exposing her bald cunt, she quickly grabbed the bottle of oil and liberally squirted it against her exposed tits. The oil ran down her breasts and through her cleavage, covering her taut stomach and exposed pussy, and she spread it evenly over the front side of her body with her hands. All in all, Kelly looked like a porn star about to go on set, rather than a newlywed on her honeymoon.

"Have you seen the fish through the coffee table yet?" she said in a sultry voice that barely eclipsed a whisper.

When Ian turned around, he was stunned at the vision before him. Her deeply tanned body glistening in the copious amount of oil that covered it, Kelly sat there on the coffee table, leaning back on her outstretched arms. Her lightly muscled legs were spread wide, exposing her bald hole. Her back was arched, causing her tan-lined, oily, bulging tits to point to the ceiling. "Jesus Christ," he said in a whisper.

"Not quite," Kelly said with a smile. After a pause: "Well, maybe," was the mischievous follow-up.

Ian walked toward the coffee table that the slut was perched on, almost tripping over an Ottoman that sat in front of an easy chair. As he approached the table, he made like he was going to crawl between Kelly's legs and fasten his mouth to her cunt. "No, no. Up here," Kelly said, crooking a manicured finger at him. Ian walked around the side of the table so that he was standing at Kelly's head. Her baby-blue eyes staring up at him, Kelly's left hand reached out to untie the string that held his bathing suit in place. Accomplishing that, she roughly pulled the suit down so that it fell to his feet. Kelly then let her eyes slowly drop from Ian's face, down his muscular chest, to the cock she was about to swallow.

It would be an exaggeration to say that Kelly's mouth watered at the sight of Ian's cock, but she certainly was anxious to get it in her mouth. Her left hand encircling the cock, her pretty pink lips opening in anticipation, Kelly leaned to her right and took half of Ian's eight-inch cock in her mouth. Moans escaping the seal formed between her lips and Ian's cock, Kelly began bobbing her head back and forth, up and down, eventually engulfing the entirety of the invading phallus. Occasionally, her tongue would break the seal and sneak out, and the underside of Ian's cock would run along it as he thrust his hips at the beautiful bride's face. The flickering tongue would allow Kelly's saliva to escape her mouth, and it would drip from her lips and down her chin; it formed a little puddle on the floor of the bungalow.

"Holy shit," Ian exclaimed. "That feels so fucking good. Keep sucking." Kelly, for her part, had no intention of stopping just yet, and continued bobbing her head on Ian's cock, her left hand alternately squeezing then stroking the base of it. She stroked the thick shaft until she felt him about to cum, then squeezed its base to keep the cum from filling her adulterous mouth.

After about five minutes of Kelly's sloppy blowjob, Ian abruptly pulled his cock from between her glossy lips. They and the tip of the cock remained connected by a thick string of saliva, which quickly snapped, falling across Kelly's oil-slicked right breast and running down her body and between her legs. Her lips and chin were shining in saliva, and it dripped from the tip of Ian's cock and from his balls. "You don't like?" Kelly whimpered in a pitiful voice, her eyes looking shyly up at Ian.

After catching his breath, Ian responded, "No, no, no, I definitely liked it. But I couldn't take much more. I want to fuck you," he said, pulling Kelly off the table and onto the couch. When her back hit the cushions of the couch, Kelly quickly raised her legs in the air and, reaching a hand between her legs, spread her slick pussy lips with two manicured fingers; a third rubbed at her engorged clit. Ian, well aware of the desperation in Kelly's eyes, bent his knees so that his cock approached the opening of Kelly's unfaithful hole. "Slow or hard?" he asked.

"I don't care," Kelly breathed, anxious to feel the penetration that was coming. "Just stick it in and fuck me!"

"Slow or hard?" Ian repeated, dragging the purple head across Kelly's hairless cunt lips and up to her clitoris. When no answer came, only the slutty bride's pleading look, Ian gripped the base of his cock and roughly beat the head of it against Kelly's clit, causing her to whimper and squirm in desperation. At the same time, she arched her back to get at the string behind her back. Finding it, she pulled hard and, feeling the knot release, pulled the bikini top from her giant tits.

"Hard, then! Fuck me hard!" Without waiting a beat, his hand still grasping the base of his cock, Ian forcefully pushed into Kelly's sopping cunt, sinking his full length into her in one effort. Kelly's eyes bugged out some, and air rushed from between her lips, following by a groan. "Oohh mmyy ggoodd. Jesus Christ. A little slower," she managed to get out, placing an elegant hand on her firm stomach, as Ian began to withdraw and then penetrate her again.

But Ian was having none of that. "You said 'hard,' slut. You'll get it hard," he grunted as he continued splitting Kelly's married pussy. By now, his shaft was fully lubricated by her cunt juices, and it slid smoothly and evenly in and out of the little wife's hole, hindered only slightly by the rubbing of the pulled-aside bikini bottom. Ian set a rhythm, and began pounding Kelly's cunt with swift but deep strokes, his hands gripped tightly to her trim waist.